Anime Quotes

By Madmoissele

Quotes from Animes! (n_n) More

Anime Clannad/Clannad ~After Story~
Anime Fairy Tail
Anime Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso
Anime Pokemon
Anime Naruto Shippuuden
Anime AnoHana
Anime Sword Art Online
Anime Kimi Ni Todoke
Anime Shingeki no Kyojin
Edward Elric's
Anime Tokyo Ghoul
Anime Spirited Away

Anime Howl's Moving Castle

133 6 2
By Madmoissele

"A heart's a heavy burden."

~Sophie Hatter

"Sorry, I've had enough of running away, Sophie. Now I've got something I want to protect. It's you."

~Howl

"They say that the best blaze burns brightest, when circumstances are at their worst."

~Sophie Hatter

"When you're old, all you want to do is stare at the scenery. It's so strange. I've never felt so peaceful before."

~Sophie Hatter

"*to Sophie* You're wearing that hat? After all the magic I used to make your dress pretty?"

~Howl

"Why do you get so cold when you're old? I'm fatter than ever, and yet, the wind blows right through me."

~Sophie Hatter

"Here's another curse for you - may all your bacon burn."

~Calcifer

"I'd appreciate it if you wouldn't torment my friend."

~Howl

"He's calling the spirits of darkness... I saw him do this once before when a girl dumped him!"

~Markl

"Knowing you'd be there gave me the courage to show up. That woman terrifies me. I can't face her on my own. You saved me, Sophie. I was in big trouble back there."

~ Howl

"It was a pleasure meeting you, even if you are my least favorite vegetable! Take care, Turniphead!"

~Sophie Hatter

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86.7K 2.2K 32
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
52.8K 3.1K 68
When shrivi goes home after a long time. Who doesn't have her parents' love and family's love for some reason. She had support from her grandmother...
116K 4.4K 9
2 tom dylogii ,,Agony"
229K 810 26
its all in the title babes 😋