MY NERD

Von marialove1999

Alyssa Jefferson the girl that nobody notice, always in her book, never in trouble, don't go to parties and g... Mehr

Author Note
Characters Image
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

Chapter 6

7.2K 206 6
Von marialove1999

"The best memories come from bad ideas"
***********************
"Where did you disappear Saturday night and why wasn't you answering my calls Sunday?" Ari said with her hands on her hips.

"Nowhere, I went home and umm I don't have my phone" I lied but the part about me not having my phone was true.

"You're such a terrible liar Omg you can't lie to save your life Ally"

she's right I can't lie people always know when I'm lying I'll probably die if I had to tell a lie to save myself.

"How do you know I'm lying" I don't know why I can't tell her that I was with kai and I forgot my phone in his car oh wait I do she would think more of the situation.

"Because I called your house phone both Saturday and Sunday and Saturday night your mom said she though you was with me and Sunday well nobody answer" well Sunday dad had a doctor appointment to check his heart.

"Arghh fine"

"Omg really awww cute" ewwwww no see what I meant. I told her everything and she start saying cute CUTE.

"NOOOO EEWW" I said crunching up my face.

"Oh shut up you know you had fun" okay maybe she is right I did had fun but so what.

We were walking to class when two pairs of hands went around my eyes. And someone whispered in my ears.

"Guess who" I shivered because of his breath against my ears and neck. I know It was kai, I know his cologne and he is the only one that is always whispering in my ears and plus no other guy's talk to me so he's my only option.

"Kai move away from me" I pulls his hands from my eyes and spin around to face him.

"What?" I asked and I saw ari smiling like a idiot beside me *roll eyes*

"Aww rude, aren't you happy to see me" he asked pouting lord stop it with the pout already.

"Truthfully no" I shook my head

"Uh I'm hurt and here I thought we were friends"

"Yes but your presence still annoys me now give me my phone" I stretch my hands out to him.

"First say you miss me and you are happy to see me" I gasp, what hell no why should I say that in order to get MY own phone. But ari find all this amusing because she was busy laughing now. She knew pretty well I wouldn't do that.

"In your dreams kai, now give me my phone"

"I'm serious, say those words and the phone is yours"

"The phone is MINE" why did I agree to be friends with him again?

"Fine keep it" I took ari hands and went off to class with her laughing which made me want to drag her back and leave her with him instead. I'll get it somehow from him, he have same class with us.
**
"Alyssa can you tell me the answer" Miss Colleen said catching my attention. I'm screwed my mind was so far away I wasn't paying attention in class.

"Um uh can you repeat the question" I said nervously arghh why am I so worry about kai I should be thrilled that he didn't show up for this period but I need my phone.

Yea keep telling yourself that.

"Pay attention Jefferson" she scolded. She uses your Suriname when she is upset.

I looked at ari and she give me the, what is up look, and I give her the nothing. Yes when you are best friend for years you learn to communicate through look.
**
"Just say it and you will get your phone, you don't have to mean it" ari said eating her pizza. Even if I do kai didn't show up for second nor third period.

"Say what" Clair said pulling out a chair next to ari and her brother sat the opposition side of her.

"Say that she miss me and is happy to see me" I heard his annoying voice which made me roll my eyes. He pulled out the chair next to me and the other laughs because I groaned. I'm glad they're finding all this amusing.

"Just tell him, you don't have to mean it" Clair said smiling.

"Fine" I turned and got caught by his brown eyes I forgot how much I love his eyes JUST HIS EYES and pout and lips-- wait what! Where is all this coming from!!?!

"Kai I missed you and-" I stopped and he raise one of his eyebrow.

"Continue"

I was smirking now which made him crease his forehead.

"I dare you to give me my phone" I said holding my hands out.

"Hey no fair" he whined

"All is fair in life my love" I took my phone out his hands.

"So am I really your love?" He said in a teasing voice while moving his brows which made me laugh.

"Shut up, no, never"

"Never say never babe"

Babe?

"Awwww you guys are cute" both ari and Clair said which made me turn pink from embarrassment I forgot they were here Omg how does he do this to me.
My phone vibrate, I open the message and it was from ari.

You so like him- bestay ari👭

What no, I don't- me

Denial, denial😂- bestay ari 👭

I looked up at her and saw her put her phone down and had a sly smile on her face.

She have no idea what she is saying, yes I like him as a friend but not what she is thinking. I'm now getting to know the guy.

"Who are you texting" kai asked

"Mind your business"

"Woii fancy name" he said which made me chuckle. He is so stupid.
I looked at ari and she was moving her eyebrows at me which made me roll my eyes.

"Omg ari Josh is coming over here" I said looking behind her.

"Really how do I look" she asked trying to fix herself.
Which made everybody at the table laugh.

"Like a fool" Ian said in between laugh. Which made her glare at me and him.

"Not funny" she mutter.

"For real Josh is coming over here now" kai told her which was true he was.

"Yea right fool me twice shame on me"

"Hey guys" Josh said as he met our table. Ari eyes were open big in shock I bite my lip from laughing.

She turned around to face him.

"So I'm having a party this Saturday, you guys going to come?"

"Yea of course, we are going to be there" ari said while the others nod except me of course. After that he left and ari started fan girling.

"You know the dude have a whole girlfriend right" Ian said looking at her weird.

"Um so that don't mean I can't have a crush on him"

"You have more than a crush ari" Clair told her.

"Who wouldn't he is so hott" she said dreamy. Lord save her.

"Um me" Clair and I said together.

"So you coming to the party right?" Kai asked me.

"No I don't do parties"

"You haven't even been to a high school party in your life yet ally" ari said shaking her head.

"You're kidding right" everybody asked which made me feel awkward.

"Damn it's not that much of a big deal."

"Are you serious" Ian and Clair said together.

"Well then glasses say hello this Saturday to your official high school party" kai said drinking his power up, I have notice he drinks that a lot.

"I'm not coming" I said not moved.

"Oh yes you are because now I dare you to come" I choke on my chip.

"Um huh"

"You heard me"

"But ... I ... No I'm not coming"

"Fine since you don't want to do it you'll have to kiss me and shave your head"

"What why? You never said anything about that"

"Rules of dare, if the other person don't want to do what the other said they have to do something drastic"

"But... Fine I'll come, because I'm dead not shaving my hair and sure as hell not kissing you"

"Haha good see you Saturday then"

"Omg ally at a party" ari almost scream. "Shopping after school ahhhh" she added.

God what have I gotten myself into please save me.

Pleaseeee.

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

VOTE 

COMMENT

FOLLOW

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

178K 5.7K 27
Teenage Girl who Starts Her First day of School,as a Junior at Los Angeles High School. She has a Best Friend Whoms Name is Jacob,Jacob Fall. Theres...
17 1 11
Jazlyn is a 12th grade high school student and she is extremely troublesome with her gang of friends. They are known as the most notorious girls in s...
7.1K 570 20
{COMPLETED} "Why won't you love me?"He said. "I'm popular and you're a nerd I don't love nerds I love me,"I said. "Say it Karla says it."He said. "I...
98.5K 1.6K 24
Emma is a good girl who never gets in trouble and is the schools nerd Dylan is a bad boy who always gets in trouble and is the schools badass When...