Angels don't exist (Sasuke lo...

By Dark_N3ko

Misa Takaede is the name she was given at six years old, when she was taken to the Akatsuki. She doesn't reme... More

Angels don't exist (Sasuke love story) A Naruto fanfic
Bipolar mood
Pocky!
Tie Misa up! Mwahaha
Trapped
Pervated kissing ducks!
Absolutly fake!
Teasing is fun~
Sasuke you weirdo
Arigato
Pervated book
Away
So... Say what?
I love you so much <3
You know... That origami dragon?
Meeting T-man (aka Orochimaru)
Note to self: Do NOT think about sex.
Connected
Sakura goes nuts
Just go, will you?
Curse mark activate
Misa goes insane
Survived, Regretful, Should have died
Good as dead (fuck ANBU)
Dawn of Dreams
Break my bones
Bury me bury me
T A R G E T.
Welcome again

Not hot enough

9.3K 203 36
By Dark_N3ko

Angels dont exist ch 5! not hot enough

So, our team now is officially a team, and we are doing missions together. And beliee me this is boring.

"Come on Misa!! We gotta' catch that stupid cat today!" said Naruto as he dragged me out from my house. Well, yeah, he ame here like 5 on the morning and began to threw paper planes on me through my open window. Fu.

"Nooo! Please! I. Must. Have. Breakfast. NOW." I yelled at him and grabbed the door into my house. "PLEASE!"

"Grab some Pockys then!" he yelled and let go of me. I quickly ran into my house and slammed the door behind me. I heard Naruto scream something but I didnt care, I just grabbed some Pocky and tied my hair into a high ponytail. (a/n: do u say so? cuz i foggot -_-").

"COMING!" I yelled to Naruto.

(/._.)/ Time Skip \(._.\)

"Oh. My. God." I said.

"What?" Naruto asked me. I just pointed. At. Sakuras. Hair. And then brust out laughing.

I ran towards Sakura and pointed at her hair.

"O-omg! Why is you hair b-black and shaped like a ducks butt?!" I scremed. "HOW could this happen, little pinkyhead?!" I said dramaticly. "HOW?!" But, of corse i knew why. Cuz she really believed that Sasuke will like heeer~ *singing*

"Shut up! When Sasuke sees me, he will only love me! And only me!" Sakura said glaring at me.

I soon noticed that Sasuke wasnt there. I frowned. When is he gonna come?!

~15 minutes time skip~

Oh by the way, Sasuke did not come yet. -_- I decided to, just for fun, make a clone of Sasuke. I made the handsigns for a clone, but then I changed my mind. I will be Sasuke. Omg best idea ever!

I changed myself into Sasuke quitly, so that nobody on the team noticed. I coughed for myself just to see if my transformation worked. And it did. Then I touched the duckbutt hair. Thats strange... Is this a wig? Oh no, joking. His hair was just ungravited. Sigh.

I went in to the woods and then walked out feom them, all cool. Teehee. I "noticed" Sakuras hair and smiled. (remember im acting sasuke now!)

"Sakura.." I said in a 'sexy' voice and waled up from behind her. Sakuras head turned to me aka sasuke or sasuke aka me.

"Yes Saauke kun?" She askes i her very annoying voice.

"I...absolutely love the way you had your hair today...." I said in a eve sexier (xD) voice. What I did next would make me throw up the next two weeks. I licked my lips and purred: "Sexy..."

(A/n: hahahhaahahh omg EW. GOMEN MISA!!!!)

Inside I was throwing up alredy. Ewewewweww.

"You think so Sasuke kun...?" She asked, trying to sound smooth and all. Which failed.

I brust out laughting inside of me, but kept my 'smile' and nodded.

"Yeah! Totally..."I said, but then noriced Sasukes chakra apporch. (sp?)

"Um...Sakura..." I said. "I gotta..."

"What Sasuke? Is something wrong?" She asked.

"I...gotta pee!" I randomly came up with something and ran into the woods.

When I was in the woods, I quickly changed into me and walked out 'again'. But in my form.

I noticed that Sasuke was there alredy, and glared at me. Sigh.

I waved to him. "Yo Duckbutt Uchiha!" He said nothing and contuined glaring at me. I sighed and made it towards Naruto, who was sitting under a tree.

~Time Skip~

"Is everyone at their positions?" Kakashi whispered.

"Yeah." said Sakura.

"Hn." ...Sasuke.

"Believe it!" screamed Naruto.

I fell out from my position and threw the mikrofone (thing) away.

"Damn it Naruto! Are you dumb?!" I hissed as Naruto came eunning to me with waterfall crying.

"Misa chan! Are you okay?!" he screamed and hugged me.

I was just about to say that Im okay but we will never catch the cat now, as something touched me on my hand. I turned my head slowly and saw that it was a cat with a ribbon on it.

"Huh?" I said and blinked. "Whats this?"

Kakashi stepped out of his position and said:

"I believe that this is the cat that we where searching for."

"...Oh" was all what I said. Sakura and Sasuke stepped out from their positions also.

"It seems that animals like you" said Sakura before turning back to Sasuke.

"Well. Anyway. If this is the cat, can we go now?" I said as standing up and picking up the cat.

"Hai, hai.." Kakashi muttred while reading his book. Again. "Mission... Compleate!"

"..." I blinked at him. "For kamis sake LETS GO!" I yelled and began to walk to the Hokage building.

~Time Skip~

After the Hokage building, we all got another mission. Awesome! Note the sarcasm. (huge). I just want to go home and sleep!

"Hey...Sakura..." I said in a sleepy voice.

"Yeah?"

"What mission are we going on now?" I asked. She sweatdropped.

"We will clean a waterfall." She said and turned her attention back to Sasuke.

Waterfall huh?

~Time Skip~

We stood infront of the waterfall. It was pretty clean but ofc sakura had to complain.

"Ew I dont want go in there!" Screamed Sakura. I rolled my eyes at her.

"C'mon Sakura we get moneeh!" i said. Naruto took of his shirt and pants, and jumped into the waterfall with juat his boxers on.

Sakura rolled her dress up and walked into the river. Then Sasuke, but he only rolled up his shorts. They all were in the water now.

"Misa chan! Come you too!" Naruto screamed and splashed some water on me.

"Hey! Okay okay Im coming!" I yelled back. I began to take off my kimono and I saw that all the guys tensed up and were looking at me. I rolled my eyes at them and took off my kimono compleatly.

Now, dont take me wrong. I had a black tantop under and thin black minishorts. (u know the oney that are cozy ^^) The guys relaxed and I smirked at their pervy dissapointed looks.

"Haha! Dirty minded!" I said and stuck my tounge out. Then I walked in to the water. It was really nice.

"Kakashi sensei! Can I just swim?!" I screamed with a grin. He shook his head and muttred something like 'Matbe later when you are finished...maybe..' not even looking up from his book. I pouted at him.

Then someone splashed water on me and I squeled. "Narutoooo!" I yelled. I splashed water on him too but he was alredy wet so it didnt do any harm. Damn him.

I decided to let it go and do the work faster, so that we could swim a little after. Well that ofcourse if we wouldent get another mission. Sigh.

I began to take out some large sticks from the lake and throw them at land. (sound weird i know)

I noticed soon that Sakura began to "accidently" splash water on Sasuke. I think that this was her plan: 1. Splash water on Sasuke so that he takes his shirt off. 2. Drool over his body. I really wonder whats hot about him? C'mon he is not even sexy! Or hot! Or nice!

"Sakura~'' I sang. She turned to me with an annoyed look.

"What?" She said. I mentioned for her to come to me and she rolled her eyes but came.

"You are trying to take Sasukes shirt off, dont you?" I said, playing with the water.

Sakura looked at Sasuke and then at me. She then nodded.

"And...I consider that you fail?" I contuined. Sakura nodded again. "Now, I wonder whats so hot in Sasuke. You think he is hot dont you?" I said.

"Y-yeah..." Said Sakura and blushed.

I smirked.

"I can fix that shirt off Sasuke, and I want to know if he is so called hot. I want to challange myself. If I really going to honestly think that he is hot, I will fix up you two on a date." I said and sakuras eyes began to shine.

"But... For this to happen, you have to be normal for one day, not addicted to Sasuke, not hitting Naruto, not asking stupid questions and not annoying people. Understood? Are you in or not?" I asked. Sakura thought it over and nodded.

"Right." I grinned. This is going to be fuuun~

Sakura walked away and I came up with a plan on how to fix duckbutts shirt off. I finally came up with an idea.

I dopped myself into the water so that my while body was wet. Then I "accidently and all innocently" walked towards Sasuke. While my clothes were still wet, I can dangerously close up to Sasuke and "tripped" on a rock and fell on top him. I was a little bit clumsy, so we both fell into the water.

"Aah!" I screamed and hugged Sasuke thightly. "Im afraid of fish!".

"Let go!" He said. But I could see a huge blush that was on his face. I smirked at first, but then relised why he was blushing so much. I let go of him and looked down at myself. My bra was visible through the top. I started to blush like crazy and stepped away from Sasuke perv.

"HENTAI!" I screamed and pointed at him. (hentai means perv in japanese)

"W-what?!" He screamed back. I ignored him and turned around. Now he has to take his shirt off. And he did as planned. He threw the shirt at the ground.

Sakura came running to me.

"So?! So?! What do you think?!" She asked. I scratched my neck and looked at Sasuke.

"...He...sucks." I said and Sakuras jaw just flew open.

"Wha-a-Whaaaat?!" She yelled.

"You heard me. Just look at him" i said and pointed at him. "He doesent have a hot body even! He looks like a fudging stick!" I said.

Sasuke turned his attantion (aka his ego) towards us.

"Eat something! Then maybe you will get a nice body!" I said and turned away from him.

I heard Naruto laughing his ass off. I smiled.

"So Sakura, he isnt even hot. Forget about him." I said and laughed. "Sakura..I will point out the day when you can be normal. Kay?"

Sakuras jaw dropped even more and waterfall tears started streaming from her eyes. I smirked at her and walked away to were the waterfall was falling down.

I looked down and was amazed how high it was from up here. I couldent even see the bottom of it because the fug covered everything. I wonder what will happen if you jumped down there... You would probobly die i guess.

"MISA!!" I heard suddenly Naruto scream my name. I jumped up a little bit from shock and before I knew what was happening, I was falling down.

I tried to grip something, but all I had was water. I closed my eyes and waited for the pain.

But it never came. I felt someone grip my waist and wrap his arms around me.

"Loser" I heard someone say close to me. I opened my eyes to find Sasuke holding me. He was standing on a tree branch that stuck out from the waterfall.

"S-Shut up!" I hissed.

He was holding me way to close to him self and I could feel my face blish red as I selised that e hadnt his shirt on.

"Perv." I said. "...Let...somehow...go of me."

"It seems impossible." He said. "Hold on to me."

I wrapped my arms around him and closed my eyes. I fealt him jump down and I squeled.

"Are you fuggin crazy man!" I screamed as we landed. Then I looked up and saw that the branch he was standing on was low to the ground.

"You...can let go of me now." Sasuke said and I let quickly go of him when I relised that I was still 'hugging' him.

"Mmhh. Well arigato for saving me." I said and turned around. "But imma STILL mad at you."

"Hn." I heard him say. I began climbing up on some mountain.

"What are you doing?" Sasuke asked. I didnt bother to turn around.

"Climbing up. What does it look like?" I said.

"There is stairs right beside you."

I anime fell.

"Say what?!" I said while I stood up. I noticed then that Sasuke was alredy far from me.

"Heey! Wait up!" I yelled.

~Time Skip~

We walked home after that and everyone just walked home all boring. And thats it. We just got some information that we would meet up with Kakashi tomorrow and do more missions. Boooring.

But anyway, we all went home and end with that. SO looking forward to the next day! Big sarcasm.

*********

Hope u enjoyed ^^ i got tired at the last two paragraphs so...hehe

See u next time? I hope so :3

Antways, me love comments! Please comment! Love ya!

Ja ne

Dark_N3ko

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.7K 264 32
in the hidden leaf village 22 year old y/n hated snakes for some reason she doesn't know why but they always seemed to make her feel unpleasant becau...
290K 10K 54
Misumi is a 12-year-old but she's completely different, at first she seem's like a cold blood killer. No mercy at all, but what do you expect from so...
6.4K 120 15
March 16th 2018, story is under editing to make sense. (This was my first ever fanfiction. And is still unfinished.) July 19th 2019, story will be li...
1.4K 43 35
One night Honoka walks into her home in Sunagakure only to find her caretaker, Ania, dead and the murderer still in her home. She runs for it and is...