Game On

By Vampiewontchange

#1 in Thriller /15-05-18/ "I want her", he says in a deep voice, causing me to shiver. His hair and eyes are... More

Chapter 1: Rumour
Chapter 2: Intruders
Chapter 3: Kidnapped
Chapter 4: Welcome
Chapter 5: Business
Chapter 6: No Family Equals No Help
Chapter 7: Trouble
Chapter 8: Talk
Chapter 9: Counting
Chapter 10: Hide and Seek
Chapter 11: Sorry
Chapter 12: News
Chapter 13: Prize
Chapter 14: A Kiss
Chapter 15: Keeping The Enemy Close
Chapter 16: Lies
Chapter 17: Guilty
Chapter 18: The Call
Chapter 19: Promise
Chapter 20: Difficult
Chapter 21: Fingers Crossed
Chapter 22: Monster
Chapter 23: Decent Kisser
Chapter 24: Visit
Chapter 26: Weakness
Chapter 27: Waiting
Chapter 28: Freedom
Chapter 29: Picture
Chapter 30: Unmasked
Chapter 31: Phobia
Chapter 32: Numb
Chapter 33: Market
Chapter 34: Lost And Won
Chapter 35: Free
Chapter 36: Reunion
Sequel!
New Story!

Chapter 25: Like A School Play

50.7K 1.3K 227
By Vampiewontchange

Alex's pov

Nick lead me to where the room Patricia is held. It's another room in the basement I haven't paid attention to, it's not like he lets me do whatever I want in here, and I impatiently bite my bottom lip and twirl a curl of dark hair between my fingers as Nick search for the right key.

He takes his time and I start thinking he deliberately take as much time as possible to find the right key and putting it in the keyhole. but as he finally does, my patient's almost gone.

I practically throw myself at the door as he put his hand on the doorknob to open it, but he catches a hold of my waist with his other hand and pulls me close to his warm body.

"Take it easy, gorgeous. It's not like she's going to walk away or something", he smirks and I give him a glare, which he immediately respond to by pecking my lips, and my face shows pure disgust for a moment before I manage to put my mask back on. He can't know I'm more affected by it than he thinks, because then he will just continue doing it, and I don't know how much of it I can take without throwing up.

He flashes me another smirk and opens the door. I want to rush inside, hug Patricia and just comfort her, be here for her, but Nick holds me back.

The room is pretty small, with a mattress with a pillow and a blanket in one of the corners, an armchair, and a small shelf filled with a couple of books. The wall is a dull yellow shade and the only thing that lightens up the room is a lamp that's connected to the wall, and my sympathy for Patricia increases.

I try to get out if Nick's grip as he turns most of his attention to the door as he locks it from the inside, but I fail and he raises his eyebrows at me.

"Please?" I beg, tears filling my eyes. I'm crying to get what I want, not because I can't hold it in.

Nick's hands slide into his pocket, putting the bunch of keys out of reach from me, before taking his hand to my chin where he starts caressing my jawline with his thumb.

I know for a fact that Patricia is staring at me, I can feel her gaze burning holes in my back, but I don't move.

His thumb starts stroking my lips, and then he cups his whole hand around my chin and cheek.

"A kiss for a moment with your friend", he whispers and I do actually lean in closer, quickly pecking his lips and then sliding out of his grip.He did say I would get to meet her if I kissed her in his room, which I did, but I don't have time to argue about the other kiss right now because right now I have to talk to Patricia: calm her down.

I sit down beside her on the mattress and put my arms around her. At first, she's really tense, probably confused too since she saw me kiss my kidnapper, but then she welcomes my embrace and starts crying against my shoulder as I rub her back, whispering soothing words in her ear.

Nick is cold hearted enough to take out his phone and at first, I think he's typing something on the screen, but then I realize that he's taking a picture of Patricia and me.

I give him a mad glare, not wanting to say anything because of Patricia who is still leaning against my shoulder and who didn't see what Nick did.

I tell myself that I will ask him about the picture later and get him to delete it since I hate being with on photos, but something tells me I will forget to do it.

Minutes pass before Patricia calm down enough to breathe correctly but as she does, she gives me a forced smile as she pulls back from my embrace.

"Nick?" I call on him, my voice sounding extremely soft and light for a change. His head snaps up, he's been sitting with his phone for the last couple of minutes, and his dark eyes bore into mine.

"Can you leave us alone for a moment?" I ask, "please?"

He scoffs in response and then his facial expression becomes distant, as if he is considering it, but then my hopes are crushed as he slowly shakes his head.

"I don't kno-", he starts but I cut him off.

"Please?" His unsure countenance doesn't change, and I take a deep breath and slowly stands up, flashing Patricia a weak smile before turning my back to her and slowly walking towards Nick. He's sitting in the armchair and I bite my lip since I know he somehow finds it attractive, and slowly brush my fingertips against his arm, which is leaned on top of the armchair. I trace my fingers down from his upper arm to his own fingertips, and I can see his body tense up.

"Please?" I repeat once again, letting my fingers rest on top of his before moving them up to his face. I follow his chiseled jawline, knowing he's enjoying it. I can see the lust in his eyes.

I know I shouldn't be doing this, seducing him, and I wonder when I became this desperate. I think it was earlier today when I said his kisses didn't matter: when I lied.

Nick is just a guy with hormones, which I'm exploiting for my own winning, to get what I want. I hate every second I have to touch him, I hate that this is how I have to act to get my will through, but I've always been extremely stubborn, and if this is what I have to do to get what I want, I'll do it. For me, it's just an act, like a school play you're forced to participate in.

I can hear Nick groan in frustration, unsure of what to do, and he grabs after me but I quickly take a step back, out of his reach. He groans again.

"Stop teasing me!"

"Then let us girl talk privately", I say, forcing a smug smirk onto my lips.

To my own frustration, he still doesn't give in to my wish, and I start playing with his hair and pout at him with my lips and give him my best puppy eyes.

"Fine!", he finally sighs, "you got ten minutes."

I immediately take a step back, away from him, and watch him get up. I expect him to walk straight to the door and therefore, I start walking back to Patricia, but Nick grabs a hold onto my hips and pulls me into his body.

"Don't think you get away that easily", he whispers huskily in my ear, "you can't just seduce me like that and then leave me hanging." He turns me around, so that I'm facing his chest due our height difference, and I turn my head away, feeling a blush forming on my cheeks.

"We got company", I mumble, feeling extremely uncomfortable since I know that Patricia is watching the show I'm putting up.

"I don't care about if she's watching or not", Nick smirks and takes a soft grip on my chin.

"But I do", I say and turn my face away again, causing Nick's hand to fall down his side from my chin.

He takes a few steps forward, making me walking backward, following his moves, and we stop in front of the door.

Nick reaches his hand into his pocket, picks up the bunch of keys and unlocking the door and stepping out with one arm around me, forcing me to him while whispering; "Then we'll do it outside."

I curse under my breath, not wanting to kiss him, give him another make-out session which I know he's expecting.

Nick doesn't even bother to lock the door as we stepped out, because instead, he slams the door shut by pushing me against it, not gentle nor harsh. I can't stop a small whimpering sound escape my throat and he smirks and 'tsk' at me.

"Oh, gorgeous", he sighs in amusement, "you're really interesting, you know that? Until yesterday, you would fight me every time I tried to kiss or even be near you, and look at you know. You're pretending like the kisses and closeness don't affect you, but your eyes give you away, and don't even think for a second that I bought the act you just performed. I know you still dislike the kisses, I know you don't like me, but you know what? I don't really care because I've made progress. Soon, you'll learn to like me."

I scoff at his words, figuring out that it doesn't matter if I talk back to him or not since I know for sure he's still gonna kiss me.

"Like you?" I say, raising my eyebrows at the same time, "you think I'll ever like you? Ha, that's gotta be the joke of the year. You're not my type, at all."

"I'm everyone's type", he smirks and I shake my head,my hair dancing around my face as I do so and I quickly flip all my hair over to one side and starts playing with it, an old habit I'm used to doing as I'm nervous. I don't like the fact that Nick could see through my act, even though I could see it coming, but most of all, I don't like the thought of what he'd said, that he'd made progress. That made me wonder, had he? What he had said is true, yesterday I could barely stand the kisses and now, here I am, kissing him like nothing. Or maybe not like nothing, but you get my point.

I furrow my eyebrows together in an attempt of pushing away my nervousness, and it worked.

I've always been good at hiding my feelings, but maybe it's because if these circumstances that it seems harder than usual?

"You know", I tell Nick, "you're wrong. You're really not my type, honestly. I don't like guys who are desperate enough to kidnap and mistreat the girl they want."

I thought Nick eyes would turn dark in anger at my words, but instead, they turn black with lust.

"I love how you put up a fight all the time", he murmurs, leaning in closer, "and I do love to see how you're slowly giving in. Before you know it, you've fallen head over heels for me."

Before I'm able to talk back, his lips attack my neck in wet, but still not sloppy, kisses. One of his hands finds it's way to my waist, as the other one pushes me gently against the wall, preventing me from moving away.

The kisses soon turn from gentle to harsh and as I feel him start to gentle bite on my soft skin, I twist my head in his direction, opening my lips slightly to beg him to stop, but just as I'm about to do so, he founds my soft spot and my whole body stiffens.

Shoot.

He smirks against my neck, noticing my reaction and understanding what he has found, and I try my hardest not to moan.

I place my hands on his chest and try to push him away, but it's like moving a wall, he doesn't move an inch.

A long list of curse words forms in my head, but I don't utter them out loud.

I move my hands from his chest to his face, cupping his chin and forcefully lifting it up, separating his lips from my skin, which he doesn't seem too happy with. He groans in frustration, but before he has the time to get back to his work, I crash my lips onto his, and it doesn't take him long to respond. I keep my eyes closed during the kiss, preventing the tears that have filled my eyes from falling. I don't let him into my mouth, which only frustrates him even more, but I do play with his hair during the long lasting kiss, and I feel his nails digging into my hips due to his firm grip.

Nick finally pulls away when we're both out of air, and he smirks at me, showing off his blinding white teeth.

"We gotta do this more often", he breathes out before letting go of me.

"Or never", I mumble, "I'm good with never."

And with those words left hanging, I turn towards the door to go back to Patricia, but I stop just as I'm about to close it, remember I forgot to ask him something important.

"Uhm, Nick?"

"Yes?" he looks at me with a sneer playing on his lips, like if he was expecting me to say something, which I think he actually did.

"How much time do I got? Oh, and, um... is there any cameras or something in there?" I wanted our talk to be as private as possible and knowing if he could hear us or something would be appreciated.

He moistens his lips and combs through his hair with his hand as he thinks about my question.

"I said ten minutes before, but I'll give you fifteen, no more, no less. And yes, there's a camera in the room."

I furrow my eyebrows in dismay.

"Can you hear what we're saying too?"

Nick chuckles darkly at that, and gently push me back a step so that my whole body is inside of the room.

"Now, that's something you'll have to figure out on your own", he smirks and closes the door right in my face.

I turn around, facing the room and Patricia, and my eyes immediately land on a small black camera in the far upper corner of the room. I sigh and meet Patricia's confused gaze. With Nick no longer present, she's acting far more like herself.

She looks at me with an unreadable expression and speaks up, much more confident now than a few minutes ago.

"What the hell is going on?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4M 77.3K 33
"No one speaks to me the way you have been lately" He warned, his eyes trained on mine. "What are you going to do, kill me?" I answered back, my gaze...
293K 9.8K 34
My back was pressed against the wall, and our faces were merely inches away. He gently placed a finger below my chin and tilted my face upward. I tri...
25.1M 502K 38
Picture this: You enter the mall with your friends. As you're making your way to buy a strawberry smoothie, you notice something more delicious walki...
MINE By DreamJunky

Teen Fiction

382K 8.6K 41
"Now that I know what makes you tick.." He said walking over to me. "I know how to make you listen to me." He brushed my hair behind my ears. Damn it...