Never Looking Back (Editing)

Bởi MightyHuntress

Paige Summers has always been rejected since her father died. Now she has finally ran away from it all. Secre... Xem Thêm

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27 Part 1
Chapter 27 part 2
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Epilogue

Chapter 37

2.4K 80 1
Bởi MightyHuntress

Peter’s POV

I can’t believe she’s dead, I sob. Tears streaked my face I just know it. I scream out my frustrations and many people around us are also mourning their Luna, mother, and friend. I can’t blame them she was great, a hand full but great.

I cradle her head in my lap stroking her hair back from her face. She looks so pale. I carefully place my lips to her forehead with tears streaming down my face and softly kiss her forehead. I’m shaking so bad that she’s shaking too.

“I’m glad she’s dead. She was never my child in the first place; I just dealt with her because of Georld. She was such a brat,” Sophia vilifies.

“Thanks Sophia for telling me,” says someone, appearing out of nowhere. Everyone from the Shadow Pack gasps but everyone else is confused.

“Oh I’m sorry let me introduce myself. I’m Georld the ‘brats’ father,” he mocks. Then a gorgeous woman appears behind him and I mean absolutely gorgeous woman but she’s not better than Paige not by a chance, but they do look closely similar.

“And I’m her mother,” she says, “the Moon Goddess.” Everyone gasps even me.

I knew Paige was different and special but looking at Henry he didn’t see it. He looked so guilty and so did everyone from the other pack that actually knew them before all this shit happened. And I know I cursed but I think it’s a good time to do so, so I really don’t care.

Georld looks to Paige and I and his face softens. I could tell he loved her very much by just the way he looked at her.

“Lay her flat on her back son and come with me,” he says.

I shake my head and cradle her closer to me. More tears slip down my face and I feel a hand on my shoulder. I look up to see her father standing over me with a look of gentleness and kindness. I look back down at Paige and lay her flat on her back. I kiss her softly on the forehead and lips and get up to follow her father.

I look back right before Georld and I slip into the trees and see her mother picking her up and disappearing. I gasp and so does everyone else and I start to run back to where they stood but Georld clamps a hand on my shoulder stopping me and guiding me into the forest.  

Rose’s POV

“Paige honey wake up,” I speak softly, stroking her hair.

“Hmm.”

“Come on Paige there are people waiting for you to wake up honey,” I sooth again.

Her eyes flutter but don’t open.

“Paige don’t make me ask again.”

Her eyes finally flutter open and she gasps sitting up.

She looks around at all the white background and asks, “Where am I?”

“Well honey you’re in-between life and death kind of like I’ve frozen time but it’s still going if that make sense.”

“Where’s Peter and everyone else?” she asks looking around.

“Well your father is talking to Peter now and well everyone else is clueless,” I say to her rubbing her back.

“What about the baby mom?” she asks with tears welling up in her eyes.

I smile and just with that smile she knows that the baby’s ok. She rubs her stomach and smiles.

“Now sweetie nothing will be the same once you get back you do realize that. Many people will come after you because of who you are and how much power to possess but I know you’ll do great just like this one but please don’t die again because then I won’t be able to do anything even if I could do anything. Also know that your dad and I will always be with you wherever you go,” I smile at her.

She looks up to me and grabs me in a big ole hug and I hug her back while rubbing her back softly. “I wish I was there for you when you needed me most,” I say with tears in my eyes.

“You were just not visually mom,” she says. “I love you, you know that right.”

“And I love you with all my heart sweetie but it’s time to go, everyone is morning their Luna when she isn’t dead and Peter is going crazy but I would save him from your dad though,” I smile and we both laugh.

I watch her go finally disappearing from view but before she does she turns back and waves and I wave back with tears in my eyes.

I am always watching you my dear and I’ll always be there for you even if you can’t see me. I smile and send Georld a message to send him back. I smile as everything has fallen into place finally.

Peter’s POV

After having a talk with Paige’s father he sent me back to the meadow. We talked about a lot of things actually but it was mostly about Paige though. A thing we have in common with each other.

I slowly walk back to the meadow and once I get there everything has sunken in. Paige is gone and so is our baby. Nothing will be the same again.

I make my way to the front of the crowd and stand in front of them to give them a speech. “I know we,” I begin but stop as a blinding white light casts itself where Paige once laid and Paige slowly walks out of the light with a bright smile on her face making everyone gasp.

I couldn’t believe it. She was here, she wasn’t dead.

We both run to each other and I grab her and twirl her around with a smile on both of our faces. She giggles and I set her down gently and crash my lips to hers. It was so passionate that it should have been rated R. She breaks away with a smile and leans her forehead to mine both of us breathing hard.

“I can’t believe you’re alive,” I whisper. I caress her face with my hand and she leans into me.

“I can’t either but here I am. You can thank my mother,” she smiles.

We were so caught up in each other that I didn’t register someone coming up behind me and shove me to the side making me growl.

I stopped growling when I noticed it was just Morgan hugging Paige like there was no tomorrow and balling her eyes out.

“Don’t ever leave me again,” she howls out with tears streaming down her face.  

I could tell that they grew close over the last couple months.

Paige puts her arms around Morgan and rubs up and down her back trying to calm her friend down. I smile at her and she smile back and everyone else gathers around with tears in their eyes. I don’t blame them, I almost lost my mate and they almost lost their Luna.

I go behind Paige and circle my arms around her while she tries to sooth a crying Morgan.

Morgan finally pulls away, eyes red from crying and smiles. I can tell already that these 2 will be causing mischief once we get back on track which won’t take very long.

“We’re glad you’re back Paige,” everyone yells from both packs.

“So am I,” I whisper in her ear and she shivers. I smile at the way I make her feel but she can do the same with me too.

“Mom told me something very important that you’re forgetting already,” Paige mocks through the mind link with a smile.

My eyebrows scrunch up in confusion but like a light bulb, I turn Paige to look at me and she’s smiling.

My eyes are wide and my mouth is open but soon closes and I smile picking her up once again and twirling her around.

I am the happiest man alive right now. I’ve got my mate back and a pup on the way. Nothing could put me in a bad mood.

I must have spoken to soon because Sophia comes out of the crowd with a glare on her face.

“Well look at that. The whore is back from the dead,” she sneers.

David comes up from behind Sophia and drags her back from Paige and I. Which I’m thankful for because is he didn’t I probably would have done something terrible.

“Don’t let her get to your head Paige,” Riley speaks up, shocking everyone.

“I’m not going to but thank you Riley,” Paige says with a faint smile on her lips.

“I’m sorry for so much I have caused you. I didn’t realize how much of a sister you were to David and I until now and thank you,” Riley admits and walk off leaving everyone flabbergasted. I don’t blame them either.

“Well how about we go back to the pack house and celebrate,” I yell out to everyone. They all make their way back to the pack house and Paige and I bring up the rear.

“I love you so much Paige,” I admit.

“I love you too Peter,” she voices and we kiss.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the late update once again but not as late as last time I hope. Well what do you think about this chapter? I feel as if I rushed this chapter for some reason. Hope you leave me some comment. Criticism welcome at all times. Christmas is right around the corner and I my goal is to finish with this book. I will miss it but I’ll be glad to finally move on and finish the rest of my books I have started!! Well until next time remember to

VOTE

COMMENT

AND

FOLLOW!!!

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

2.1M 46.2K 29
"You know the stories about the alpha who rejected his mate, but she's pregnant? Yeah, I'm the daughter in one of those stories. My mom found my dad...
13.4K 517 13
She never thought that she would find true love. She never thought that she would find happiness in the form of someone that loved her, love the scar...
2.2M 57.2K 31
Hayley BloodFallen is a shy and awkward girl. Or so people thought. She goes to an all werewolf school, everyone mistreats her when her pack isn't lo...
1.9M 44.2K 53
"Your no mate of mine! You're weak and not worthy of being the Luna." He shouts, but I didn't filinch once. "I, Alex, future Alpha of the DragonFire...