Your Daughter Calls Me Daddy...

By Dream___Wolf

A Fine Stud! Lexa Fanfiction. Girl x Girl. Clexa. Clarke x Lexa. Lexa is a rich business woman. She works har... More

Prologue
I: Work Hard Play Hard
II: Friday Nights
III: Hot Blonde Mess
IV: Forest Green
V: Past is the Past
VI: Forest Meets the Ocean
VII: Phones Are Distracting
VIII: Her
IX: First Date
X: Alive and Awake
XI: Collision
XII: WILD
XIV: You Changed Me
XV: Mistletoes and Dildos
XVI: I Got You
XVII: Life Is A Wonderful Thing
New Cover!!!!!
XVIII: __ll y__ __rry __?
Next Story: Genesis
IT'S UP

XIII: Bad Habits

13.7K 373 277
By Dream___Wolf

"Bad Habits are like a comfortable bed, easy to get into, but hard to get out of"

£Lexa£

I was back at my house, getting ready for work, doing the usual routine I do. Exercise, take a shower, get ready and go. Well, not exactly go, because someone decided to call me. My cellphone was ringing while I was drying my hair so I didn't hear it until I turned off my hair dryer. Can a girl get ready for the day without being interrupted! Jesus fucking Christ! I pick up my phone and as I read the caller ID I sigh and answer Anya.

"How's it going with your crippled friend?" I asked, accentuating friend, just to piss her off.

I could hear her glowering at me, "Shut up you god damn ignorant ass son of a-"

"Woah, chill! I was joking!" I defended myself. She's so defensive every time I bring up anything that has to do with Raven. Since that day Clarke and I both had trouble with them. Clarke said she couldn't even say Anya's name around Raven without her getting slapped for saying it. Anya starts swearing left and right at me if I say anything that sounds like I'm mentioning Raven. But it was all worth finding out why. Oh, getting the details from what happened to them last Friday was just gold.

£Last Saturday£

I drove to Anya's house later in the afternoon after my day with Clarke. I haven't really spent any time with friends since I got in to New York, so I decided to go meet up with Anya. I texted her I was coming over, but I never got a reply. So, I just went anyway. When I got there and into her apartment she was storming around the house cursing everything in sight. She was also stirring something in a cup vigorously. She was pissed alright and also looked like she was coming down from a hangover.

"Hey, Anya." I greeted her, but I got a nasty response back.

"What!" She was scowling at me until she realized it was me, "Shit, sorry Lex."

"Damn, who put salt in your coffee today?" I muttered, not thinking she heard me. She was obviously in a pissy mood.

"Haha, very funny!" Anya said with bitter sarcasm. "If you must know, figuratively it was Raven." She spat Raven's name out like it was the nastiest thing she has ever tasted, no pun intended.

I almost laughed, but she glared at me and I shut up. "Why, what did she do?"

"What didn't she do? Me! That's what she didn't do, because she fell asleep!" She threw her free hand up in the air and started storming around some more. That information was a little too much, but you know, it's Anya.

"Are you really angry about not getting any? You guys were both drunk as hell, of course she fell asleep." I tried to defend Raven some with the information I got from Clarke.

She scowled at me, but then sighed. "I mean, I woke her up and she was all for it again. So, I started taking her brace off, but I didn't know how. I ended up breaking it. We both heard it break and she freaked out. We both yelled at each other until she said to just take her home since she couldn't walk with a broken brace."

"So, you're mad at her for getting mad at you for breaking her brace. It makes no sense." I said, still defending Raven a little. "How did you even break it?"

"I don't know. And it's not that she got mad, it's what she said. She could have been more reasonable as well, instead of just blowing up on me." Anya started getting angry again, she was stirring what ever was in that cup ten times faster than before.

I started laughing. I didn't care about the look I got from her, it was just too funny. "Oh my god, this is too good." And it was, it really was. To get Anya to calm down I just made her watch a movie with me. I didn't pay attention to the movie at all, though. I was too busy taking pictures of Anya and how mad she was and sending them to Clarke, and texting her about it. That was when I got feed back from Clarke and pictures of Raven with crutches and a pissed off face. Poor Raven.

£Present£

"So, what's up?" I asked, wondering why she was calling me.

She sighed, "I feel bad."

I raised my eyebrow curiously, knowing she couldn't see me. "About?"

"Breaking Raven's brace. I asked her how much it was to get her a new one, well asked Clarke to ask her for me. Raven just said not to worry about it. How can I not worry about it? It was my fault, I should pay for it!" Anya informed me.

I chuckled. "Sounds like someone cares to much for a girl she was angry with not that long ago. Just admit it, you have a thing for her." I know I was right. If she didn't care, then why was she feeling bad about it and willing to take care of the expenses. Okay, I see that there are genuine people out there who do this, but this is Anya, she's as stubborn as an ox.

"Shut up, I do not!" She retorted.

"Liar! I can sense the denial." She sighed in aggravation. I can hear her eyes rolling. "Hey, don't roll your eyes."

"How did you- whatever, I gotta go, bye." Then she hung up. She just wasted so much of my time for a phone call that went no where. My friends, I swear.

When I finished getting ready my phone was buzzing with notifications. I didn't have time, I was already running late. I decided I'd answer them when I got to work. I entered my garage and opened up the hatch before getting into my Audi. It would be a longer drive now that I live in an empty house in the hills. So I drove along slowly, not really caring about how late I'll be since I'm already late. Not really a big deal, though. I own the place. I enjoyed the drive down the winding roads and loathed the traffic in the city. And that is what I received, traffic. It took me longer to get to work, but at least I'm showing up.

The work day was going to be long with no meetings set up or no conference calls to wait on. Just an uneventful day with probably paperwork, paychecks, and continued bickering between Titus, Indra and I. Especially since I'm late and I was probably needed to take care of something they couldn't.

As I entered the front doors, after parking the car, Jake greeted me like he always does. "Good morning, Woods. You seem later than usual."

"Traffic. What can you do?" I answered.

"Well, have a good day, Woods!" He shouted from outside, before closing the door.

I made my way to the elevator and when I realized I would be the only one on it, I took out my phone and checked my notifications, or more like checked Clarke's messages only. In those messages were... pleasantly unexpected pictures of Clarke, that I never thought she would send to me. I'm not complaining, but why while I'm at work? The pictures had me red, as I can see in the reflection of the elevator door, and hot. My mouth was dry. I was just a mess. Come on, Lexa! Relax! Calm your happy, horny, gay ass down! I bit my lip as Clarke finally actually texted me.

Baby Girl: I'm just going to say that this is the first time I have ever took these types of pictures, let alone sent anyone nudes
Me: Truth?
Baby Girl: 100% true! I guess I just trust you that much
Me: Well, you have me flustered at work.
Baby Girl: Oh, I know ;)
Me: not complaining, but why?
Baby Girl: I'm home alone, bored out of my mind, so I'm running around my apartment, nude
Of fucking course she would be running around her house naked!
Me: Is it bad that I'm just imagining you literally running around your apartment completely naked?
Baby Girl: NO NO NO! I'm not actually running around my house! Damn you Lexa!
Me: haha, I know Clarke!

I was laughing at how much of dork she was. A sexy, funny, amazingly talented, dork! I enjoyed everything about her. How adorable and sweet she can be, but on the other hand how sensual and kinky. I have never met a girl like Clarke, but then again she was the equivalent to Costia in ways. I've had some girls who were into some fucked up shit that I refused to try, Clarke definitely wasn't any of them. Her kinks were mild, but still exciting.

Back to her sensitive side, she was caring, a trait that she shares with Costia. She was a cuddler. She refused to let me out of her bed on Friday; I attempted a couple times to get up, but she would say no and hold me tighter. She was just the touchy feely type, and so was I, that's why we're so easy to get along with when we're alone. She loved to debate with me sometimes and I enjoyed every smart thing she has to say. Although she does not openly say she enjoys them, she likes my corny pick up lines and tickle fights. She's just so charming and down-to-earth and it's amazing.

"Lexa! You're late!" Indra said right as the elevator opened.

I pocketed my phone and stepped out of the elevator before reaching for the very small stack of paper that Indra had outstretched to me. "Nice to see you too, Indra." I sarcastically comment. I own this place, why do I stand for her bossiness. How'd she even know it was me! "How's it going with the interns?" I jabbed at her and she got wide eyed for a moment, but it didn't go unnoticed.

I raised an eyebrow as Indra stuttered. "Well... you know... uh, going... good. They're learning so much!"

"Mmhm, get to work with your intern assignment." I walked past her but then stopped and looked her dead in the eye. "You could of had a raise from this. Now I'll just have to shorten your paycheck."

"But, Lexa, I've been working my ass off." She explained.

I sighed and thought about it for a second. "Tell you what, if you show me you've been teaching you're assigned intern by the end of the week, then I'll give you a three percent raise."

She nodded, "Thank you, Heda!" And hurriedly went to find her assigned intern.

There were workers that stopped and stared me me. I scowled at them. "Get back too work! And teach you're God damn assigned interns, for fuck sake!" Everybody got busy after that. They rushed around with papers and looked through papers, just making it look like they were doing something. A smile grew on my face as I entered my office. I very much enjoyed making my workers run around like frantic ants.

I sat the papers down at the corner of my desk and looked out the window to the city for a second. As I watched, I unbuttoned the jacket to my three piece suit. The sky was what it always was, blue with little to no clouds. The traffic from afar was slow and congested. Typical Los Angeles for you.

Staring at the cars kind of reminded me to do something. I turned to my desk, got a pen and wrote it down on a post it note. Check openings in lab. Call brace for offer. I stuck the note on the side of my computer screen so I wouldn't forget as I sat down in my chair. "Time to tackle these papers." I said to myself and got to work.

{£££}

I was going up to the lab after lunch. I was giddy just by the thought of electronics. As I entered the lab I was already greeted by Emori.

"Lexa, nice to see you today." She said with a smile.

I nodded to her, "Emori. Is the prototype ready to show off next week?"

She lead me to the upgrade lab, "Yep, everything is great and ready to go." She picked up the phone to show me. "So, what are your plans for this Thursday, Woods?"

"Thanksgiving dinner in Ohio I believe." I simply reply. "But I won't be here Wednesday at all."

"Your sisters in New York. Why are yo-?" she had a grin stretching from ear to ear, "Someone's whipped!"

I rolled my eyes, "Shut up, Emori! My reasons are my reasons."

"Hey Upgrade Kru, Lexa Woods is whipped!" Emori hollered to the other two that were somewhere in the room.

I heard Tom laughing and clutching his stomach, "Man, I guess you win Emori!" Tom said in his tenor toned British accent.

"Damn straight, now give me my money." She demanded. He pulled ten dollar bill and handed it to Emori as he pasted by.

I stood there with my face hot. Am I blushing? "How did you-?"

"We hacked into your phone. We got some quiet interesting messages." Tom beamed.

I was heated, "You hacked into my phone!" Then I remembered what Clarke sent me this morning. "What did you guys see?"

"Just some messages that were cute, and some that were... rather too informative. On the bright side we now can convince you to keep your phone safer with the protection wall that you refuse to put on your phone." Emori said with a smile.

I sighed and mumbled, "Thank god, they didn't see the pictures."

I thought it was quiet enough so no one heard me, but Tom ears kind of perked up. "Pictures!" He immediately rolled his chair to the computer monitor, "I gotta see these!"

"No! Thomas Cassell, I will kick your god damn ass and you know it!" I quickly got to him before he pressed enter, and pushed him away. I used my time to quickly lock him out of my phone system. "Ha, try getting in now!" Then I whipped out my phone and turned on the Fire Wall that was built into ever phone that we make.

"Damn it!" Tom pouted and rolled around on his chair sadly. He looked like a sad puppy. Then he perked up, "Can you at least tell me what they were?"

"Your mom." I deadpanned. Emori was a mess with what I said. She was nearly on the floor laughing.

Tom's mouth was agape as he stared at me. "Ewe! You know, that's really low!"

"Well you know what else is low? When I went down on her last night!" I joked with a stoic face, and Emori's laughing increased. She sounded like she was about to die. I also heard another laugh emit from somewhere else in the room. It must of been Erin.

"Oh my god," He exclaimed, holding his mouth. "I think I'm going to throw up." He dashed out of the room and I laughed when he left.

Emori, Erin, and I were a mess. All you heard was us cackling like hyenas. Emori was kicking her feet on the floor and I met her there. Erin came from the back of the room, wiping tears from her eyes and calming down. "That's just gold!"

"I can't... believe... you said that!" Emori commented through breaths as she tried to calm down.

"I can't believe he actually ran out!" I added. "Shit! Erin, can you help me up, please?" And she did. I dusted myself off before I thanked her and she responded with a welcome. "So where's Pete today?" I asked, looking around.

Emori stood up and Erin waited for her to control herself. Then she looked at me confused. "You don't know?" I shook my head. "He quit!"

I glowered at the information, "Why wasn't I notified of this?"

"We thought you were, he put in his two weeks notice. It never crossed our minds that no one would tell you. He wasn't here yesterday, so I assume his two weeks was up." Emori interjected.

I was genuinely confused, I thought he enjoyed it here. "Did he say why he quit?"

"He said he liked it here, he just wanted bigger projects to work on." Erin informed with a sigh. "It's a loss, it really is."

Then I perked up. Oh I had a plan! "Not exactly a loss. I think I may have a replacement for Pete. One that is an upgrade rather than a downgrade actually." I paced around with excitement. "It's perfect. Erin, come with me."

Erin did as she was told. We made it up the elevator and to my office. I told her that she can just browse around my office. I was gonna be a minute anyway. I texted Clarke to Skype me and waited. I got the Skype call notification on my computer and answered it.

"Hey Lexa!" Clarke had a smile on her face and looked to be wrapped up in her comforter like a burrito.

"Hey Clarke!" I said with a small smile.

"Are you calling me from work? Couldn't wait that long could you? Tsk tsk, naughty!" Clarke laughed as if she was joking.

I for one was red, my face crawling with heat. "Um, I heard that, Woods!" Erin interjected.

"Um, who's that?" Clarke sounded a little territorial and she looked about the same as she sounded.

"Clarke, that was Erin, the Head of Upgrade Kru. Erin, come meet Clarke." I motioned for Erin to come over, which she did.

Erin crouched down into frame and waved, "Hey, Clarke, I'm Erin. Lexa hasn't really mentioned you to us, but judging by the messages that Tom and Emori hacked into, you sound lovely."

Clarke cocked her head to the side, making her look like an adorable confused puppy. "Should I be creeped out or should I say thanks?"

"Say thanks, she's not the one that was creeping. Tom and Emori are on Upgrade Kru. It's  complicated feeling I have for them at the moment." I joked.

"Okay, thanks! So, um, what did you want?"

"Other than to see your beautiful face?" Clarke blushed.

"You two are so cute it's painful." Erin commented.

I shook my head as Clarke giggled. "Well I wanted to know if Raven was home?"

She sighed, "Well, around this time she's either recovering from a hang over or planning on getting hung over. I told her not to go drinking on crutches, but she doesn't listen to me. I'll check, if you want." I nodded in response as she grabbed her phone beside her. A couple seconds later she smiled. "She's home. Do you want me to invite her to the Skype call?" I nodded again and waited for Raven's face to pop up.

When it did we got sass. "What Clarke? I'm trying to wallow in my misfortune by drinking!"

I wasn't really surprised by what she said. "Hi Raven."

"Oh, what's up Lexa!" Raven paused for a moment. She tilted her head and squinted. "Clarke, do you see the pretty red head with glasses by Lexa's side, or am I dreaming?"

"I see her!" Clarke said with a little bit of attitude twisted into it.

"Damn! What got shoved up your vagina! Wait! Don't answer that!" She sassed back.

Erin shook her head and I got on with the actual purpose of this whole thing. "Raven, I want to offer-?"

She cut me off before getting to my offer. "Is it your liver? Because the Devil knows I'll need that later on in life."

I looked at her like she was crazy. "What! No! I-"

"Your heart? Cause I have a heart murmur and it keeps me from going to space and all."

"Raven! Can I-?"

"Oh, your leg! Are you gonna offer me your leg?"

"Raven!" Clarke and I both got her attention. I continue as she muttered apologies. "I want to offer you a job. Would you like to work in the labs of Polis Corporation as Upgrade Kru?"

She shook her head, "Nah, I'm good."

I blinked a couple times and Clarke's mouth was agape. "Are you serious?"

"Yeah, I mean why would I give up going out every night to drink for work!" I couldn't believe this. What a waste of fucking time! I was giving Raven a very intimidating look and I could tell, because Clarke told me to relax. "Haha, got you guys. Oh my god, of course I'll work in the labs, it means a lot for the offer!"

I was irritated, my eyes rolled and one of my eyelid was squinting with a twitch. Erin just sighed. Clarke was relieved to know she said yes. "Good that you excepted the offer. That means you will be flying out to LA. I'll book the flight and you can stay at my place until we find you an apartment. When do you think your brace will be fixed, or you'll get a new one?"

"Well, if Wick and Monty will hurry up soon, but they tend to goof, of so I'm not sure. I'll let you know." Raven informed.

"Great, talk to me when you can."

Raven hung up and Erin got up from her crouched position. "Well, I believe my shift is almost done. I have to go get my daughter from her dad soon."

"How is she? I haven't seen little Erin in a while." I asked not taking my eyes from the screen where Clarke was.

"Just call her Boo, and she's fine, she misses you though, she keeps asking me if she can see you. Your like an aunt too her, you know."

I let my eyes up from the screen to look at Erin. "Well, tell her I said hi then!"

She walked over to the glass door. "Will do! Have a good day Woods."

"See you next week, have a great Thanksgiving!" I called after her as the door slowly closed. I looked back at the screen and Clarke was mumbling with her eyebrows furrowed. "You okay?"

"Peachy!" Clarke sassed.

I smirked at her, "Is this jealousy I see?"

"Why would I be jealous? That chick isn't worth being jealous about!"

"Her name's Erin." I reminded her with a laugh.

"Erin, whatever. Even if she does have really pretty red hair and can rock glasses, doesn't mean I'm jealous of her." She scoffed.

"Your jealous." I stated.

"I am not, come on, I have standards." But she sighed almost in defeat. "Okay, maybe I'm being a little territorial. But I'm not jealous."

I smiled at her, "Relatable."

"What's that supposed to mean!" She screeched almost.

"I mean, you hang out with two of your exes! I can't be territorial, but you can?" I was light hearted when I said it, but she didn't quite get that memo.

"Bellamy was so long ago and my best friends brother! Finn and I agreed to be just friends, I swear!" She defended.

"It's not a big worry, Clarke, I trust you." I stated, "It doesn't bother me, well not that much, it's just a little tiny bit bothersome." I held up my two fingers about a centimeter apart as a visual. "Erin is just a co-worker and she's kind of like a sister to me, we're cool. She's also as straight as a one hundred eighty degree angle."

"Makes sense that she has a kid. But why is she picking her up from her dad's house?" Clarke intrigued.

"There not together, Clarke." I simply say.

"Oh, makes sense." She wrestles around in her comforter for a second. "God damn, I'm hot."

"Then unwrap yourself from your covers."

She shakes her head, "I can't!"

"Why?" A moment of silence is played between us. She looks around innocently. "Are you still naked?" She looked anywhere but the camera lens. "You've been naked since, what, nine there and it's like three or four for you?"

"Listen, when you have no one invading your privacy for a day, you tend to go over board and stay naked all day." She explained with a sweet innocent voice.

"So you ate naked too?" I quirked an eyebrow.

She staid silent for a second. What wasn't she telling me? "I mean, I ordered Chinese and answered the door with the comforter around me."

"Clarke!"

"Hey, I wasn't completely naked when I answered the door, I had underwear on and still have underwear on." She explained minor details that still didn't make it okay.

I shook my head, "What am I going to do with you?"

"You can do anything you like," She said seductively. My eye widen and my swallowing was visible. "Daddy." The closeness of my tie became so uncomfortable with the heat that spontaneously found me that I had to loosen it up

"This is not exactly the place for this, Baby Girl."

"Oh, I know, trust me."

Of fucking course she knows that!

{£££}

When you haven't updated in forever because of writers block! I'm back guys, maybe, it took me forever to figure out what to write and I had a little help from a friend who SHOULD NOT BE READING MY STORY BECAUSE I SAID NO! She knows who she is, if she gets this far. She isn't true clexa, she hasn't watched the 100, but she insisted to read it because I read some funny parts to her and she liked it and the title of the story. That's when i realized I had fucked up! Also why aren't you voting on my chapters said friend who followed me and reads my story even though I told you not too. Could give the decency of knowing what chapter your on!

Can I also point out that I may have added a whole other fandom into this story without meaning too. Tom and Erin are actually Gaming YouTubers. I didn't know what to name them back in Phones Are Distracting so that happened. I'm a nerd, you should know that. If you know them, cool, those are the only two I will canon as those actual people from YouTube.

28.3K views and 1.04K votes on this story! This is great! I love it. Also we reached 125 followers. Thank you guys so much! That's so cool! I love you guys, ai hod yu in.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

180K 6.2K 70
Popular artsy girl, Clarke Griffin goes to Polis High with her best friends Octavia and Raven. They navigate their happy lives as the get into relat...
112K 5.3K 53
Clarke Griffin is a 26 year old artist and art teacher, whom she believes that her life would end as a fairy tale. Marrying the person she loves, sta...
Always you, Only you By Zroe

Mystery / Thriller

304K 10.1K 46
Clarke and Lexa have been the best of friends for years, perhaps the closest of all in their group of friends. The connection, chemistry and comfort...
181 11 7
"You need to learn to live a little Lex." "I have to win nationals and I have to graduate valedictorian. I don't have time to live a little Clarke."...