The flash's sister

By crystallise_love

My name is Bethany Nora Allen. When I was 6 weeks old my mother was murderd by a man in yellow lighting. Even... More

Pilot
Things You Can't Outrun
Going Rogue
Plastique
The Streak (originally called The Flash is born)
Power Outage
Flash vs Arrow
The man In The yellow suite
Revenge of the Rogues
The Sound and the Fury
Crazy For You
A/N
A Special day
The Nuclear Man
Ask anything
Fallout
Out of time
This is crazy (not a chapter)
Hay guys
Rogue time
Tricksters
All Star Team Up
Who is Harrison Wells?
Sorry guys
The Trap
Grodd lives
Sorry
Rogue Air
I'm back
Chapter shoud be out tomorrow
Fast enough
Any questions
Answers
IT'S OUT!!!
Under major editing

The fastest people alive

12K 112 29
By crystallise_love

My name is Bethany Allen.I am the fastest girl alive.
When I was born my mother was murdered.My brother saw a ball lightning. Inside the lightning there was a man.He killed my mum.
What happened that night was impossible.Then an accident made me and my brother the impossible.

Back flash:
"You were struck by lightning and went into a coma" Caitlin told her "what how long was I out"she asked in shock "9 months"...

There is a fire at western down town central city and me and my brother are rushing to it we are going 352 miles an hour and it's a slow day "Barry Bethany" Cisco said through our suits "what did we miss it" we said in unison "you over shot it by about six blocks" I sighed and Barry said "our bad". Then we ran to the right place and there was a woman yelling "page my daughter has anyone seen my daughter page" me and Barry zoomed into the building "there yet" Cisco said. "Cisco there's Fire everywhere" I shouted "Cisco are you still there" Barry asked shouting "mum mummy" I saw the little girl and I grabbed her and ran outside. Then one by one me and Barry saved everyone in the building. "Every body's out" I said to Cisco "what else you got for us Cisco" Barry continued "Barry Bethany its Caitlin" Caitlin said in an annoyed voice "hi Caitlin" I said awkwardly "how's your day" Barry asked trying to change the subject "get back to star labs now" she told us in a serious voice "on our way" I told her. We were about to run when I felt a pain in me I could tell Barry felt it two. We
ignored it and ran back to star labs.

"Have you both lost your minds who do you think you are" she said to Cisco and Barry "well I'm the eyes and ears and they are the feet" Cisco told her "this is not funny you could of got yourselves killed you can't be running around the city like some super sonic fire man" she said angrily "why not this is what we talked about me using our speed to do good" Barry said "we talked about you helping us contain people who might have been affected by the partial accelerator explosion medahumans and aside form Martin we haven't found any" Caitlin explained "people in the city still need help and we can help them"Barry defended us "will you please say something" she spoke to Dr wells "I think what Caitlin is saying in her own spectacular angry way is that we just being to understand what your body's are capable of not to sound like a broken record Allen I do caution restraint" he said sternly "Dr wells I dot restraint is how you got to be the man you are today" Barry said trying to convince him "in a wheelchair and a periah. lack of restraint is what made me these things know your limits" he said and wheeled away "Don't expect me to patch you up every time you brake something and if you ever do this again don't bring Beth along she is just a child" she said with all seriousness. "I'm not a child" muttered "hay anything happen out there today the censers in the suit were kicking back some wired telemetry, like your vitals spiked back for a few seconds" "never better" Barry convinced Cisco "how about you Beth are you ok" Cisco asked with worry I lied and nodded yes.

Barry's phone rang "hay jo everything all right?. Great". Jo said something on the other end "I'll be right there" he hung up the phone "my day job beckons" then he zoomed out. I said to the others "when do you think he'll realise he doesn't take his clothes" they laughed at that comment "well I better get started on some summer homework" I was about to dash out of there I got to the door and my head ponded "you ok miss Allen" Dr walls asked me "yer I'm-I'm fin..." I couldn't finish the word because everything went back and I fell unconscious.

I woke up and Barry was sat on the bed next to me and Caitlin told him angrily "how could you not tell us you're experiencing dizzy spells we're your doctors God knows what's going on inside your body your cells are in a constant state of flux you could be experiencing cardiopulmonary failure or a transient ischemic attack" Barry looked confused "a mini stroke" I said as I sat up "your up" Caitlin said with joy and ran over to me and sat on the side of the bed she hugged me and turned back to Barry and said angrily "you of all people should know that in science, we share we do not keep secrets" then she walked away. "Wow I haven't seen anyone make her that angry since Ronnie" Cisco said going after her "Ronnie was Caitlin's fiancé? The one that died the night of the accelerator explosion" Barry asked "yer..he..is..missed now let's figure out why this is happening to you".

They set up a sort of treadmill that was done up by Cisco they put boxes behind it so if he fell of the would have a more comfortable fall. "You're sure about this Cisco" he asked unsure "most home treadmills have a maximum speed of about 12 miles per hour this one has been Ciscoed trust me it can handle your speed" he reassured him "ok" Barry replied. Then the treadmill started "heart rate,blood pressure, conduction all normal" "for Barry" I added "brainwave function within standard limits" Caitlin continued. Me and Cisco and I high-fived "I told you the treadmill could take it" Dr wells said to Caitlin "Caitlin look at the glucose levels" she sighed (in a how could I be so stupid way) and said "oh my god of course" "right" Dr wells replied "it was so obvious" Dr wells said "glucose levels. Barry? We think we know why you keep"- he smashed into the wall "passing out" Dr wells finished "I was the first to get of my chair and run to help him" we put him on the bed "this explains everything" Dr wells said "is that why I passed out to" I asked "we think so" Caitlin replied "How long do you suspect he will be out for I bet 1 hour" Cisco said "hay you read my mind" I replied "are you two seriously arguing about this" Caitlin said. "I have to go do something" Dr wells said then he left.

"Caitlin I have a question and reply honestly when Barry and Bethany got back from the fire insistent you were really hard on Barry but not on Beth" Cisco asked curiously "Cisco" she warned "no tell me" he half yelled "because she is a child" he told him "that's not why I know you Caitlin but it's ok I will find out" he annoyed then he left. Caitlin sighed "are you ok" I asked her she nodded but I wasn't buying it I gestured for her to take a seat and she did "now tell me what's going on" "promise not to tell anyone" "I promise" we pinky swore and she told me "well this is going to sound creepy but I don't know I well ever since you came to work with us I have always thought of you as a sister" I hugged her "it's ok I think of you as a sister as well"I told her "really"she looked down at me "yer I guess I just I know I have Iris but as much as I love her you understand me more"I looked at her she smiled at me I smiled back and she hugged me back.

1 hour later

Barry woke up and said "I passed out again" "total metabolic failure brought on by acute hypoglycaemia" Caitlin informed him "I'm not eating enough so an i.v bag and I'm good to go"Barry asked Cisco and I chuckled and i said "try 40 I guess you were thirsty" "I wouldn't say anything miss Allen you would have had the same if you past out" Dr wells told me. I shut up after that. "We're gonna need to fashion you two a new diet based on your metabolic changes" Caitlin reported "I've done a few calculations you need to consume an amount equal to roughly 850 tacos. Unless we're talking cheese and guac which is like a whole other set of equations" Cisco said going to work it out. "For Mexican I recommend Tito's on Bruckner avenue best burrito in the city" jo said coming in unexpectedly I stayed quiet. "Detective West what brings you to star labs?" Dr wells asked "when I couldn't find Bethany with Iris I checked your lab when I couldn't find ether of you there I started doing a little research turns out there have been reports of a red and purple streaks around the city, stopping muggers rescuing from burning buildings" jo explained "you don't tell him we were working together?" Dr wells added. "Jo I can't explain" Barry said but was cut of by Jo saying "you already have a job in law enforcement Barry I suggest you get back to it" Caitlin murmured "MM.-hmm" then jo looked at her she said in defence "don't look at me I'm on your side". "Detective we all want what's best for Barry and Bethany" Dr wells explained "if you wanted what's best for them you'd try and talk them out of this lunacy instead of encouraging them to go out there and risk there lives. I argued "you saw a man control the weather what are the police gonna do against someone like that?" "You told her about that" jo said to Barry with seriousness "Since the accelerator explosion we suspect there may be more like him" Barry said changing the subject. "And you're gonna do what? Catch them are you insane you think because you can run real fast that you're invincible you're not you're just kids. My kids" jo said crossing his arms. Barry snapped back "we are not your kids jo and you are not our father. Our father is sitting in a iron heights wrongfully convicted. You were wrong about him and you're wrong about this. I Now we may not be able to help him but if we can save someone from a burning building or stop some armed thieves. We are going to do it and you can't stop us so don't try". "You think you're so smart all of you but you don't know what you don't know and I hope that you're clever enough to figure it out before somebody gets killed" then jo walked away.

"Well that was awkward" Cisco said braking the silence "yer yer it was" I said in a saddened voice "oh Bethany I'm sorry" Barry apologised sincerely "why is Barry apologising" Cisco asked "um don't worry and Barry I know you were angry it's ok" I told him smiling. "Ok well we better get to my lab" Barry said getting his coat "ok well bye guys" I said walking out with Barry.

We were in Barry's lab and jo walked in Barry said coldly "come to yell at me again?" "Simon slagg's head of security was murdered last night the coroner took some skin samples hopefully they belong to the killer see if you can find a match" jo said giving him the sample "can't be a coincidence that slagg's benefit was attacked last night" Barry suggested "I'm going to investigate Slagg now"jo announced "I'll come with you"Barry said "your job is in hear stay in hear and do it" jo told him with all seriousness. Iris came in and asked "why is my dad mad at you" "ok well I'm gonna get some ice cream you want some Barry,Iris" "no thanks" they replied. I left.

I got my ice cream and as I was on my way to go wait for jo in his office when a bunch of officers came out the building I saw the captain and asked "what's going on" "not now Bethany a armed gunman is shooting us Slagg industries" then he ran with the rest of the officers. "Jo's there" I muttered. I went into a empty alleyway and opened my bag and changed into my suite.

I got to the location at the same time Barry did I guess we don't need to work on timing. I super speeded and took the guns out of there hands "go" Barry told jo "no" jo replied. I wasn't dealing with this right now so I quickly got jo and ran outside leaving him there. "Who ever you are give yourself up"Barry told them "sorry we're not going anywhere until Simon slagg's is dead" Barry managed to speed the two people beside the middle guy to the floor. Then the guy multiplied. We started punching them. We were doing ok until one of the clones punch my back then more grabbed me Barry was trying to fight his way to save me but was beat up in the process. We were thrown into a shelf. I was dizzy and unaware of what was completely happening I saw guns about to shoot at us I think then Barry grabbed me and ran out side. He hit a gate and to me the world was spinning.

We made it to star labs Barry took my mask off I was struggling to stay conscious "what the hell happened" i think Caitlin said that but I'm not completely sure. "Hay Beth you ok" Barry asked me I think "if by ok you mean the world is spinning and I can barely make out your face right now then yer I'm ok" I said with sarcasm. "Even delirious you still have sass" Barry said chuckling. I smiled "yer. By the way I'm really tired" that was the last thing I said before I fell asleep on Barry's shoulder.

I woke up and the first thing Caitlin did was clean up the blood on my face. "Ow" I said because it hurt "sorry the abrasions are already rapidly healing" she apologised. "Year I got my ass handed to me" I replied sheepishly. "You got blood on my suit" Cisco said annoyed "hay I think some of it belongs to him another not so friendly meta-human" Barry said defending me "you never told me fighting a meta-human would be so painful" I said to Barry "well it wasn't as bad the first time". He defeated himself. I rolled my eyes at him. "Danton black he's a bio-geneticist specialised in therapeutic cloning growing new organs to replace failing ones" Dr wells started "apparently Slagg stole his research and then fired him" Caitlin finished. "We saw black create duplicates of his own body" Barry reported. "That's pretty ironic the guy specialised in cloning and now he can make Xeroxes of himself" Cisco stated "if he was experimenting on himself when he was exposed to the dark matter wave released by the partial accelerator explosion--" I started but I was cut of by Cisco saying excitedly "meet captain clone" we all looked at him disapprovingly knowing he can do better "I'll come up with something cooler" he said sure of himself. Barry started walking to the door. "Where are you going?" I asked "jo was right we are way over our heads. Year we are fast but we are no warriors. I could barely fight one meta-human let alone six" he was going to turn round when Dr wells stopped him "Barry I understand. Today was a setback but any grand enterprise has them and we can never learn to fly without crashing a few times" "this wasn't a enterprise Dr wells this was a mistake now come on Beth let's go" Barry told Dr wells. I argued "um I'm not going anywhere Dr wells is right we can't give up" "Beth come on" he sighed "no" I yelled "Bethany come on its to dangerous for you your just a kid" "Barry I may be a kid but I'm a kid who wants to make a difference" I argued "come on" he demanded "no" I shouted "Bethany Nora Allen lets go or I'm calling jo" he threatened. I looked at the others they nodded in approval for me to leave. "Fine" I said angrily and we left.

I the moment I got in the house I stormed upstairs "Beth" Barry yelled up to me obviously feeling bad but I don't care he made me leave somewhere that I love. "Go away" I yelled and slammed the door "I have to go out" he shouted up "don't care by the way don't let the door hit you on the way out actually let it hit you" I shouted angrily. He left.

I sat on my bed and I don't do this often but I cried. I cried because I have never got into a fight with Barry. I cried because he took me away from something I love. I cried because star labs is like a second home to me and it's much better than getting bullied at school. I hope he changes his mind about helping people. But for now I was home alone so I did what every teenager would do sneak out. Except most teenagers would sneak out to see there friends or go to parties but not me I'm sneaking out to go to a science lab that helps two super humans. Yep I'm weird but we have already a stabilised that I'm not normal.

"Hi Caitlin, Cisco, Dr wells"I said coming in "Bethany what are you doing hear I thought Barry took you home" Caitlin asked curiously "well he made the mistake of leaving me alone in the house so.." I was cut of by dr wells "so you snuck out" "well can we really call it 'sneaking out' it's more 'my brother left me alone without an adult' and like he said I'm just a kid and last time I checked kids were not allowed to be in a house alone"I said smirking cheekily. "Ok it's official you are way more badass than your brother" Cisco said high-fiving me. "So tell me more about this meta-human" I asked leaning on the computer desk. "Speaking of the meta-human" Caitlin said bringing out a clone of black" I walked up to it and poked it "it's so realistic" I said "I call Barry" "grate" I said sarcastically. Caitlin called Barry and a few seconds later he zoomed into the room and ended up face to face with clone black.

He was angry and freaked out "Barry it's ok" Caitlin reassured him "it is not ok black is hear and he's just standing there that's not him is it"Barry said in realisation. "Nop it's one of his replicates" I said sliding of the desk. He turned around startled "what are you doing hear wait did you sneak out" "well your the one who left me at home alone what was I supposed to do" I said in defence. "Oh I don't know stay there"he said angrily. "What stay there alone to cry because you do realise this is the first argument we have ever had and if it wasn't bad enough school starts in 2 weeks and this doesn't help" I teared up and ran out the room to go to Ciscos lab room.

Barry's POV ~don't get used to it but I had to do it this one time~

"Um a sorry about that how did you get the clone" I asked Caitlin to be honest I just wanted there explanation really quickly so I could go and apologised to Beth I really screwed up. "sample of Black's blood from you suit to see if I could trigger the in vitro cultivation process and learn how Black multiplies.I exposed the target cells to a protein gel, and they began replicating... Into that" Caitlin explained. "Why isn't he... It doing anything?" I asked "We did a brain scan. Involuntary motor functions are active, little else.Dr wells explained "We think it's acting as a receiver." Cisco continued "The clones are an empty shell without Black. Shut down the real Black, and you might shut them all down." Caitlin informed me "But how do we know which one's the real Danton Black?" I asked "That occurred to me given your own passing out. Black has limits, just like you. Controlling all of those clones must require a tremendous amount of physical strength. So, look for the one showing signs of weakness or fatigue. He's the prime." Caitlin explained "Just a theory... But one you might want to put to the test, Mr. Allen." Dr wells said "Plus, I whipped up these high- calorie protein bars for you to keep your metabolism up." Cisco said handing him one. Any more of them?" Jo asked shooting the clone. "Nope." Caitlin said freaked out "Why did it start moving?" I asked "The prime. My guess is, the prime is on the move. This one heard the summons to battle." Dr Welles explained "And I know where he was summoned to. Stagg Industries." Jo told me "You should call it in." I replied "Police can't fight this. What Black's become, like Mardon... Beyond me. Maybe way beyond them, too. The only person it's not beyond is you. You gotta do this. I get it. So for once in your life, do what I tell you to do. Go stop him." Jo motivated me "wait what about Beth" I asked "she is not emotionally stable to fight this meta-human right now she could put herself in danger by going out there right now I got this I will calm her down while you sort out our little problem" Caitlin told me. I walked up to my suite and got in it and rushed out.

Bethany's POV

I heard there conversation I got into my suite and rushed out I got Slagg and told him seriously "Stay here." I got to one of main floor and stayed hidden from Barry who told black peacefully "I know Slagg stole your research but that doesn't give you the right to murder" black or one of his clones started shooting at Barry I ran and caught the bullets he dashed up stairs and I flowed him. A black said coming behind us with a gun "think this is about my job." Barry said "Aah!" As he slammed black into a wall "This is about Elizabeth. She was my wife. "Gah!" I said dodging a bullet "She had a degenerative coronary disease. She'd been on the transplant list for years, but... Time was running out. So if I couldn't get her a new heart..." I cut him of and finished his sentence "You were gonna grow her one." "I was so close. Until Stagg stole my research. So he could reap the glory. And I got to bury my best friend.now I'm alone" black finished. I tackled him to the ground. But then he started multiplying there were hundreds of him. They started beating Barry up. So I zoomed in and got him out of the crowd of clones. He nodded meaning thanks "remember Barry find the prime" I heard Caitlin say through the microphone "I can't there are too many to fight " Barry said not believing in himself "Barry you need to isolate the prime" "I can't it's impossible" he replied with loss of hope. "Nothing is impossible Barry you taught me that we can do this" I said lifting his spirit. I'm still really mad at him but he's my brother and my best friend I can't let him not believe. Hundreds of black's came charging at us we saw one fall to the floor we ran through the wave of clones and I got the original black and ran across the hallway. I slammed him into a pole and fell unconscious. Barry looked over and saw all the clones on the floor "Barry Bethany are you alright" jo asked concerned "we are fine we are fine it's done" he said but then black tried to tackle me but I dogged him and he fell out a window Barry caught his arm they had a conversation that I could hear very well then black let go and fell To his death.

Back at star labs we were watching the news report on black's suicide "I almost saved him" Barry said deepest "doesn't seem like he wanted to be saved some people when they brake they can't be put together again" Dr wells told us "some people get stronger" Barry said clearly talking to Dr wells "I hope so". There was a silence but then Cisco broke it by saying " Well, at least multiplex won't be able to hurt anyone else. Told you I'd come up with a cool name." "Yeah, me and Beth may be the ones in the suits doing all the running... But when We are out there helping people, making a difference... You're all out there with us. Finally realized something, we were all struck by that lightning". We all smiled and I walked to Barry's lab Barry said he would catch up with me. I'm still mad at him.

He arrived at the lab. "Hay"
He said "hi" I replied with a little anger in my voice. He sighed and said "hay listen I am really sorry for yelling at you. You didn't deserve that especially since you were right about us doing this you know saving people" he said apologising. He walked to the side of me "it's ok I guess I shouldn't have snuck out" I excepted his apology. "Come hear" he said pulling me into a hug I hugged back "I love you little sis" he told me sweetly "I love you to big bro" I said enjoying the hug. He kissed my forehead and I smiled. All I need is him my big brother my best friend the only tie I have to my family the person who means the world to me.

We broke the hug and sat down on his table when jo came in "you two hungry Pepperoni, olives... And jalapeño. Just like you like it."" he asked smiling and holding up pizza "Thank you." I said "You were wrong." Job said to Barry "I have been wrong a lot this week. You're gonna have to be more specific." Barry replied "You said that one of things driving you to run around out there was that you couldn't help your dad. You can help him. We can. We're gonna figure out who or what killed your mother that night. And then we're gonna get your father out of prison. Together." "Joe, what I said about you not being mine and Bethany's father--" Barry started but was cut of by jo "Barry, I know. I know I'm not your father." "You're right. You're not. You're just... The man who kept me fed and in clothes... Who sat beside my bed at night until I fell asleep because I was afraid of the dark... helped me with my homework..." I began "You taught me how to drive and shave... And you dropped me off at college. Sounds a lot like a dad to me." Barry finished "

"Every kid dreams of being a superhero. Having powers. Saving people. But no kid thinks about what it's like when you're a hero and you're not saving people. Truth is... [my Phone rings] Not much else changes. You still hurt. You still love. You still wish and hope and fear things. And you still need people to help you with all of it. In some ways, that's the best part. "Barry,Bethany an armored car was just hijacked on Griffin Avenue. Get your asses over there." Caitlin said obviously smiling I got it. Actually... The best part? It's this. (I ran like I have never done before with Barry by my side)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 87 31
My name is Bella Nora Allen. I am the twin sister of Barry Allen. I am a CSI but My partner is Barry Allen, my twin brother. This is my life on how I...
22.7K 815 46
Anna Wells loved being a superhero. She loved putting on her blue suit and mask to run around the city, saving lives as Swift. But she didn't expect...
15.3K 390 17
Barry Allen was a normal boy who lost his parents at age 11 and is now a CSI for the CCPD. After he as struck by lightning and in a coma for nine mon...
18.9K 700 34
🌸🌸[Completed]🌸🌸 Barry Allen was a normal forensic scientist,when one day an explosion struck .. He got struck by lightning and fell into qoma, He...