Pilot

To understand what I'm about to tell you, you need to believe in the impossible. Can you do that?. Good. My name is Bethany Nora Allen I am the fastest girl alive I'm 14. me and my brother Barry Allen have the power of super speed. How? you ask well it happened when i was 13 2 month away from my 14th

Me and Barry were in his lab I was eating chips while we were watching some report on the particle accelerator. Then Barry brought out the board that had everything that we knew on our mothers death. "Barry why doesn't anyone believe us about mum" I asked "because they are to blind to see the facts" Barry answered "what if they never believe us what if we never get dad out of prison" I said on the verge of tears "hay hay listen" he said getting eye level with me "I was just a little younger than you when mum was killed I know how you feel not having your parents around but remember you have me and joe and don't forget Iris" he said with his hands on my shoulders. I nodded and hugged him he hugged back "I love you Barry" I told him in tears "no I love you" he said in tears. The reporter on the TV says something about danger then the power went out. There was rain coming in from the skylight. We were about to close it (I was holding his hand for dear life because I'm still scared of the dark don't judge me) we saw a explosion in the dissidents and I held his hand tier. Then all of a sudden the liquids in the test tubes started to rise. Then a lightning bolt exploded through the skylight Barry tried to block it so it wouldn't hit me but it was to late we both went flying across the room but before we lost consciousness he hugged me and said with all his energy "I love you Bethany" then the darkness consumed me.

Iris's POV

They were rushing Bethany and Barry into the hospital I was running after them pushing past all the people who tried to restrain me I heard the doctors talking "they were hit by lightning." "How are they still alive" the other one said. The doors to the room was pushed open and they were wheeled in to the room surrounded by paramedics. Me and dad ran into the room I was held back they said to me "you can't be In hear" "they are family" I argued "they coding" I heard a nurse say "charge the paddles to 360... clear" the doctor said "BARRY, BETHANY" I yelled.

Barry's POV

I heard voices around me I suddenly jolted up "wh-where am I...?" I asked in panic. "He's up"the girl said she shown a light in my eyes blind me they said other things but I was freaking out I stumbled out of the bed "relax. Everything is ok man you're at S.T.A.R labs!" The guy said "star labs who are you"I asked still a little disoriented "I'm Cisco Ramon and this is Caitlin dr snow" "I need you to urinate in this" Caitlin said holding up a bottle "not this second" Cisco interrupted her "what is happening what is going on" I questioned "you were struck by lightning dude "what" I mumbled "wait where is my sister is she ok is she alive" I freaked "hear have a set" Cisco sat me down "you were in a coma" he told me "for how long" I asked him "9 months" said a voice I turned around to see dr Harrison wails "welcome back mr Allen we have a lot to discuss" he told me he gave me a S.T.A.R lab t-shirt "wait answer my question is my sister safe is she alive" I said still freaking out "your sister is going to be ok" Dr. Wells said "wait what do you mean going to" I questioned.

I followed them to a separate room and there lied my sister. I ran up to her and stroked her hair "hay it ok it's going to be ok" I panic said to her "calm down Allen she is fine we hope she will wake up soon." Dr. Wells said "no no no this is all my fault if I hadn't dragged her to my lab this wouldn't have happened" I blamed myself "come with me Barry" Dr. Wells told me I kisses Beth's forehead and went with him.

..................well you know the rest of the story now let's get to the part where Beth wakes up

And something tells me it's going to catch on.... "Barry come to star labs quick" Cisco told me in a serious voice

Bethany's POV

I jolted up panting and sweating "where am I?" I asked panicked "your up Cisco tell Dr. Wells and Barry" my eyes widened at the mention of my brother "Barry? Is he hear is he ok"I said lifting myself up. The girl pushed me back down gently "you will not recover as fast as your brother you are much younger than him at least I think how old are you "wait what happened" "you were hit by lightning and you went into a coma" she answered sweetly "what how long was I out" I asked in shock "you were out for about 9 months" she replied. Barry and some random man in a wheelchair came in. Barry rushed over to me "hay Beth how are you" he asked holding my hand in between his "it's been 9 months?" He nodded "Barry I'm 14 I missed my birthday" I told him in shock "I know but I promise me you joe and Iris will do something" I smiled and he hugged me and I hugged back "I missed you sunshine" I smiled at the nickname he gave me he's been calling me that ever since I can remember "I missed you to bear"

1 hour later

I was just about to leave star lab to go home when I hugged Caitlin, Cisco and Dr. Wells thanking them for taking care of me. I was holding on to Barry 's arm and we started walking then all of a sudden I ran super fast into a wall I hit the ground Barry helped me up "thanks bear" I looked at there expression they were of shock. Barry sat me down and told me everything" "so do I have super speed as well" Dr. Wells nodded and asked me to come back tomorrow with Barry.

I got back into the house and joe dropped his mug coming out the kitchen which made Iris turn to face me. They ran up and hugged me "oh Beth I'm so glad you are ok" "hay kiddo" joe said hugging me we pulled out of the hug and Barry went to talk to Joe and I stayed with Iris I wanted to tell her all about my powers but Barry told me it could put her in danger. "Um Iris" I said "yes" she replied "um I'm 14 now" I told her "omg you are your 14 now and we missed your birthday DAD" she shouted the last part "yes Iris" joe said coming out of the kitchen "Beth's 14 now we have to go celebrate"Iris stated "I see why don't we all go out for a late dinner" "I could eat" Barry said

That night was amazing we laughed and had fun

Since Barry was called the flash Cisco decided to call me 'the streak' and I have a exact replica of Barry's suit but mine is purple.

Thanks for reading my first chapter I know it's bad but it's my first one on the flash. I have decided that I will put what she is waring at the top of every page.