Going Rogue

What does the fastest girl alive do on her brothers day off? Before the Lightning bolt, if We still wasn't at the crime lab, We'd be at home chilling, but now his days off are different. Now they aren't so lonely. The Lightning didn't just give us speed it also gave us friends.

Barry and Cisco were playing table tennis while me and Caitlin were trying to play 'operation' "this isn't even remotely correct" Caitlin complained "that's not the point Dr. Snow" I told her finishing the game. "Then what is the point" she asked "to have fun" I answered going over to the table tennis game that Cisco and Barry were playing. "Couldn't of said it better myself" Barry said smiling. I love it when he's happy because he's not complaining. "And to continue your ongoing training by testing the speed of your mind by pushing your ability to multitask" Dr. Wells added. Me and Barry continued to dart around the room on various games "I'm waiting on you Dr. Wells" I said running to the chest game. "Checkmate" Dr. Wells said. I zoomed over there "wait checkmate" I said surprised. "Checkmate I guess we still have a few things left to learn don't we, miss Allen" Dr. Wells clarified. "Oh come on this game is so difficult" I said annoyed. "Wait did I just hear that Bethany Allen finding something hard" Barry joked. "Oh shut it" I said playfully. " the alarm rang "armed robbery at 4th and Collins". Cisco told us. As we were walking to our suites I said "for the record I crushed it in 'operation' and 'table tennis'. Then we rush out of the lab.

We found the criminals and I ran past some and knocked them down. While Barry got the one in the truck. One of the officers was shot we ran over to him "where's the nearest hospital" Barry asked. "St Andrews... Severn blocks north to east" Caitlin answered. "Call the ER, tell them they have an incoming GSW" Barry told them. As we were leaving one of the masks of the criminal fell of and we saw his face.

I was in star labs while Barry went to 'figure out' the case. "So how'd I do?" I asked them "well you knocked 3 of them out clean I'd say you did good" Caitlin reported. "Tho that maybe true you still need a lot of work before we find our next meta-human" Dr. Wells told me. I nodded agreeing.

I heard Barry say "and this is were my team monitors the police bands for criminal activity, we can track anything that's happening in the city check this out we've got our own satellite" he brought this blonde girl in. "I know I've hacked into it from time to time" she said looking around. "Rude" I said standing up. "Oh and Felicity this is my little sister Bethany" Barry introduced us. "Well it's nice to meet you Bethany" she said shaking my hand. "Nice to meet you to felicity" I replied smiling. "It is of course, so wonderful to see you again, Felicity. I'm just wondering how much of our operations she needs to know about" Caitlin asked. "I'm really good at keeping secrets" Felicity reassured us. "Year Felicity works with the arrow" Barry told us "sweet" me and Cisco said in unison. "And you are apparently are not" she said a little annoyed. "Now it's all making sense, you know who the arrow is, wait do you know who the arrow is?" Cisco asked Barry. "Uh" barry said unsure how to answer the question. "Ohh you know who he is" I said fan girl-ing. "Well let's just say that my team has a similar set up but with... More pointy objects" Felicity explained. "Welcome miss smoke" Dr. Wells said in the door way. She turned around and said excitedly. "Dr. Wells? The Dr. Wells?". "Please call me Harrison, Felicity" he told her. "Oh you know who I am?" She said surprised. "Ranked second in the national informative technology compilation at the age of 19, graduated M.I.T. With masters degree in cyber security and computer science. I know who you are, I keep an eye out for promising talent in scientific fields. It's what brought me Cisco and Caitlin, and I foresaw great things from you". Dr. Wells said impressed. "Speaking of great things, want to see something cool?" Barry asked. He nodded. We made our way to the treadmill. "What is that" Felicity asked. "A modified treadmill which can withstand mine and Barry's speed" I explained. "Wait you have super speed to?" She asked. "Yup didn't Barry tell you?" I replied. "No no he did not" she said turning to face him. Barry laughed awkwardly rubbing his neck. "Anyway Barry show her what we've got".