The fastest people alive

My name is Bethany Allen.I am the fastest girl alive.
When I was born my mother was murdered.My brother saw a ball lightning. Inside the lightning there was a man.He killed my mum.
What happened that night was impossible.Then an accident made me and my brother the impossible.

Back flash:
"You were struck by lightning and went into a coma" Caitlin told her "what how long was I out"she asked in shock "9 months"...

There is a fire at western down town central city and me and my brother are rushing to it we are going 352 miles an hour and it's a slow day "Barry Bethany" Cisco said through our suits "what did we miss it" we said in unison "you over shot it by about six blocks" I sighed and Barry said "our bad". Then we ran to the right place and there was a woman yelling "page my daughter has anyone seen my daughter page" me and Barry zoomed into the building "there yet" Cisco said. "Cisco there's Fire everywhere" I shouted "Cisco are you still there" Barry asked shouting "mum mummy" I saw the little girl and I grabbed her and ran outside. Then one by one me and Barry saved everyone in the building. "Every body's out" I said to Cisco "what else you got for us Cisco" Barry continued "Barry Bethany its Caitlin" Caitlin said in an annoyed voice "hi Caitlin" I said awkwardly "how's your day" Barry asked trying to change the subject "get back to star labs now" she told us in a serious voice "on our way" I told her. We were about to run when I felt a pain in me I could tell Barry felt it two. We
ignored it and ran back to star labs.

"Have you both lost your minds who do you think you are" she said to Cisco and Barry "well I'm the eyes and ears and they are the feet" Cisco told her "this is not funny you could of got yourselves killed you can't be running around the city like some super sonic fire man" she said angrily "why not this is what we talked about me using our speed to do good" Barry said "we talked about you helping us contain people who might have been affected by the partial accelerator explosion medahumans and aside form Martin we haven't found any" Caitlin explained "people in the city still need help and we can help them"Barry defended us "will you please say something" she spoke to Dr wells "I think what Caitlin is saying in her own spectacular angry way is that we just being to understand what your body's are capable of not to sound like a broken record Allen I do caution restraint" he said sternly "Dr wells I dot restraint is how you got to be the man you are today" Barry said trying to convince him "in a wheelchair and a periah. lack of restraint is what made me these things know your limits" he said and wheeled away "Don't expect me to patch you up every time you brake something and if you ever do this again don't bring Beth along she is just a child" she said with all seriousness. "I'm not a child" muttered "hay anything happen out there today the censers in the suit were kicking back some wired telemetry, like your vitals spiked back for a few seconds" "never better" Barry convinced Cisco "how about you Beth are you ok" Cisco asked with worry I lied and nodded yes.

Barry's phone rang "hay jo everything all right?. Great". Jo said something on the other end "I'll be right there" he hung up the phone "my day job beckons" then he zoomed out. I said to the others "when do you think he'll realise he doesn't take his clothes" they laughed at that comment "well I better get started on some summer homework" I was about to dash out of there I got to the door and my head ponded "you ok miss Allen" Dr walls asked me "yer I'm-I'm fin..." I couldn't finish the word because everything went back and I fell unconscious.

I woke up and Barry was sat on the bed next to me and Caitlin told him angrily "how could you not tell us you're experiencing dizzy spells we're your doctors God knows what's going on inside your body your cells are in a constant state of flux you could be experiencing cardiopulmonary failure or a transient ischemic attack" Barry looked confused "a mini stroke" I said as I sat up "your up" Caitlin said with joy and ran over to me and sat on the side of the bed she hugged me and turned back to Barry and said angrily "you of all people should know that in science, we share we do not keep secrets" then she walked away. "Wow I haven't seen anyone make her that angry since Ronnie" Cisco said going after her "Ronnie was Caitlin's fiancé? The one that died the night of the accelerator explosion" Barry asked "yer..he..is..missed now let's figure out why this is happening to you".