The Nuclear Man

So how does a superhero get ready for a date? Same as everybody else.Everyone tells you to just be yourself. But who is that really?

As you can guess I am on a date with chase "Okay go," I said as we started drinking our milkshakes as fast as we could. "ahh brain freeze" he said stopping. I finished seconds later then I said: "yes I win." He laughed. How can you do that?" "I don't know I have always been able to keep myself from getting a brain freeze." I laughed. "So when are you going to tell your brother about us?" He asked. "Um I don't when he's not overprotective" I replied. "So never," Chase said making me laugh. "I had a really nice time with you today," I said smiling. "me too," he said smiling back. we arrived back at my home and he said "bye see you soon" Then he kissed my cheek and left. I stood there stunned he might actually like me. I entered my house and went to my relaxation room that used to be Iris's room. I sat on the sofa and I read a story.

Team Speed (that's what's it's called now instead of team flash) were at jitters getting some drinks Barry had stopped a robber and stopped a guy committing suicide. And he was on a date. please note he did these things without me. "Dude, you are a crime-fighting lady-slaying machine," Cisco said high-fiving him. "Oh, God, it was so cool. She was so cool. We're going on another date tonight." Barry told us. "Tonight? Really?" I asked. "Aren't you worried about moving too fast?" Cisco asked. "No. What do you mean? It's a second date." Barry said.  "No, no, no, no, I meant going too fast, hurrying. Look, I mean, you're fast, but there's fast, and then there's fast. Am I being subtle enough?" Cisco asked. "You're really not." I told Cisco chuckling "Cisco's right. With your increased blood flow and increased heart rate, theoretically, your speed could cause you to..." Caitlin started. "You're gonna need to think about a lot of dead puppies. Like, we're talking a whole kennel. And baseball. Cold showers. You know what? Nuns." Cisco blabbed on. "Okay. It is just a second date." Barry told us. Iris came up and asked "A second date? With who?" "Uh, with Linda Park, The sports reporter," Barry said. Cisco's cell phone rang. "Hello?" he said into it and moving to talk to whoever it is. Iris said with a bit of jealousy (no one could pick it up but I know her too well) "That's great. Linda seems great, and you're great. So... Great." "Hey, I gotta go. I gotta help out a friend." Cisco told us. "Everything okay? We just got here." I asked. "Yeah, I'll see you guys later." He said leaving. We looked at the tv on the wall as the news reporter said "Quentin Quale was attacked near his lab at Concordance Research last night. There were several unsubstantiated reports of the so-called "Burning Man" in the area following the attacks." "Burning man? Caitlin, weren't you asking about him a few weeks ago?" Iris asked.

We were at star labs investigating what happened with Ronnie/ Professor Stine. "Well, it appears letting Ronnie roam free is no longer an option," Wells said. "He's not even Ronnie anymore. He's Martin Stein walking around in Ronnie's body, like a vampire." Caitlin added. "Is there a reason that Stein's brain is in control of Ronnie's body, not the other way around?" Barry asked. "Simple Darwinism, I suspect. A brand-new organism will select the strongest parts of itself in order to survive. Survival of the fittest. In this case, Ronnie's body, Stein's mind." I answered. "your learning," Wells said smiling. "In any event, he badly hurt an innocent man, and we have hunted meta-humans for less. Caitlin, we need to know that you're on board with what needs to be done here." Wells said to her. "How do we find him?" She asked. "Quentin Quale, the scientist that Ronnie attacked, is a former colleague of Martin Stein. If Martin is indeed in control of Ronnie's body, he may be trying to figure out exactly what's happening to him." Wells told us. "What do we know about him? I don't even know what Stein looks like." I asked. Barry didn't even know what he looked like. "Martin Stein," Wells said putting a picture of him on the screen. "That's Stein?" Barry said shocked. "It is" Wells confirmed. "I've seen him before," Barry told us. "When?" I asked. "On the train, the day the accelerator exploded." He explained.