alphabet | servamp tsubaki

נכתב על ידי UCHITATAS

After the battle on the rooftop, Tsubaki leaves behind his previous life, including his subclass and a girl w... עוד

00 ; letters
01 ; him
02 ; tears
03 ; wish
04 ; her
05 ; anniversary
06 ; school
07 ; music
08 ; days
09 ; flowers
10 ; forget-me-not
11 ; smile
12 ; frown
13 ; pleads
14 ; special
15 ; jokes
16 ; boredom
17 ; dull
18 ; sheets
19 ; swell
20 ; independence
21 ; longing
22 ; you
23 ; dates
24 ; importance
25 ; visits
26 ; oblivion
27 ; reconnect
28 ; realisations
29 ; convincing
30 ; regret
31 ; diminish
32 ; endorphins
33; drunk
34 ; frantically
35 ; brightness
36 ; distance
37 ; surprise
39 ; blunt ; 11-20
40 ; secrets ;21-30
41 ; ; 31, 32, 35
42 ; home is where you are
43 ; epilogue ; tsubaki's thoughts
a/n

38 ; one day ; 1-10

597 38 17
נכתב על ידי UCHITATAS

38 ; one day ; 1-10

February 27th, 9.17 am

Tsubaki,

You must have a good reason why you left. Please come back. Your subclass- and I- miss you.

Please.

Mao, I'm sure you'll have worked out why I left by now. Reading this hurts my heart so badly, so when I come back, you gotta tape it back up together for me, ya know?

One day, neko-chan. One day, we'll meet again. -Tsubaki

February 28th, 7.37pm

Tsubaki,

I cried today- for hours. You told me that you would never make me cry again. But you did.

Words can't express how sorry I am. I regret leaving, but what's done is done. Please don't cry, neko-chan. You look ugly doing that. 

Baby, I've left you some tissues in this envelope- I just don't know if you'll ever read this. 

February 29th, 10.18pm

It's my birthday tomorrow. Once upon a time, you told me you would be there every year for my birthday.

Liar.

Little did you know, Mao, I was there. Just... not somewhere visible to you. I don't break promises that mean so much to me. 

February 29th, 4.28pm

Tsubaki,

It's my birthday today. I got bullied again, by the girl who loved you too. You never told me what happened between you two.

Which one LOL. What can I say, I'm a ladies man. But if you mean her, she can't hold a candle to you. One day, when we meet again, I'll tell you everything.

March 6th, 1.48am

Tsubaki,

It was my birthday a week ago. Belkia and Shamrock gave me a surprise party. It would have been fun, I guess. But you weren't there.

I know, Mao. Actually, it was Otogiri's idea, except she said it was too troublesome for her to do it, so she got Belkia and Sham. How did I know? Because I'm a stalker. 

But Mao, I know deep inside you enjoyed it. Besides, I was there. Not at the party, but I was there.

March 6th, 2.78pm

Tsubaki,

Remember that time when you showed up during class, just to deliver my lunch? I still reminisce it all the time. You gained many fangirls, then.

Please just come back to deliver my lunch again. Just once more.

Oh my neko-chan, did you like my cooking that much? Well, you're no longer in school now, but I'll deliver your lunch at university. I'll make a huuuuuuuge 3 course meal, and I'll eat it with you. One day, Mao. Just not today.

March 8th, 12.48am

Tsubaki,

God, I hate you so much. Everything reminds me of you. Even when Licht plays the piano. Remember the music playlist we created together? Yeah, its still here. Come back and listen to music with me. I promise that I won't whine about the Beatles.

We will, I promise. Don't worry, your complaints are too cute. Actually, I mostly play the Beatles just to hear your adorable voice whine to me while we cuddle and kiss. Let us listen to classical music instead HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

March 11th, 12.50am

Tsubaki,

It's been three days since I last wrote to you. It has also been three days since I last dreamed about you.

Am I slowly forgetting you?

Oh, Mao... I'm selfish, little neko. I don't want you to forget about me... even though that was one of the reasons why I left you in the first place. 

Little neko, you'll find me. One day, just not today

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

96.9K 1.5K 34
The cover art isnt mine! 스냅- Snap First story!! When Shinobu Kochou, Insect Hashira decides to pull a prank on Giyu Tomioka, Water Hashira, things ta...
1.1K 47 31
Thinking of description :P Almost nothing belongs to me, some OC's, I don't own any artwork unless I say so.
846 21 10
Izuku finally is brought after he ran away from it all. His friends care deeply for him, but he questions why they would bring him back to the place...
35.6K 1K 28
A continuation of my former standalone fic, "Rooftops and friendships." COMPLETED! More info in the first chapter! *I do not own sk8 the infinity or...