Threats From The Past (MiniMi...

By M1ckyj789

Gabrielle and his best friend Kylie are riding the high after both of their latest books have been released... More

Starting Fresh
One Day...
Reveal
Just Because He's Gay
Just One Moment
Give It Time
He Said No
He'd Go Nuts
Not Happening
Get Off Him
Reunion?
Stay Away From Him
Help You Feel Better
Surprise
Kicked Out
Blink And You Will Miss Them
Assault And Homicide
Revealed Flatlines
I'm Going To Miss You
Anger
I don't want you to go
Does He Like Me?
Can You Be Honest With Me
Welcome Home
So Much Worse
Better Safe Than Sorry
Drunken plans
Heading Down Under
Let Go Of Me
Escape

Please Don't

46 4 0
By M1ckyj789

Gabe's POV

I woke up the next morning with someone's arms over my body. I was frightened at first until I remembered that Rob had to stay in my bed. I'm glad for it being cold in England otherwise I doubt I would have stayed in the bed. I had a hard enough time sharing a bed with Kylie in Australia.

Rob: "Hrm?"

I turned myself over slightly to see his eyes still closed shut. But it didn't seem like he was asleep.

Rob: "Morning."

God damn his voice sounded good, Raspy and deep.

Gabe: "Morning."

Rob: "You stayed in bed.With what we were talking about last night I'm surprised you stayed."

Gabe: "Maybe I felt comfortable and safe last night?"

Rob: "Well if you did then I'm glad to help."

He smiled at me once before I picked myself up and got out of my bed. Walking into the bathroom and brushing my teeth. I hate the taste you get in the mornings. I was only in their for about a minute before seeing Rob next to me.

Rob: "I got out when you did but Josh is still asleep and I don't really want to bother him."

Gabe: "That's fine. Here I'll move over a little."

I moved to the side and let him in. Giving him enough room to be able to do his own teeth and whatever it is he does in the morning. I finished myself up and walked out, Placing my toothbrush back on the bench before grabbing a black SDMN shirt that Josh had let Kylie and myself have one of for letting him stay here, Even though it was fine and we didn't mind. I grabbed a pair of grey Tracky dacks as well, Making sure I was comfy.I really liked the purple faded colouring on the shirt. It had a nice appeal to it. I made my way down stairs. Seeing Kylie already awake with a kind of annoyed look on her face.

Gabe: "Uh... Are you ok?"

Kylie: "Sort of I don't know. Mitch is here."

I turned the corner and looked into the kitchen to see Mitch making himself some breakfast.

Gabe: "If you needed or wanted anything just wake me up. I'm fine with making breakfast if your hungry. Also how come your here so early?"

Mitch: "Hey, Just checking on Rob and seeing what he was up to today. We all need to get a few things before our Minecon event."

Kylie: "What do you guys need to get?"

Mitch: "Mainly just a few extra things for equipment. Make sure we have everything all topped up and ready to go. Can't afford to go to an event like this and not have something ready to go you know?"

Kylie: "Ok well I'm going out today with Ethan so I'll see you guys later. I'm going to head over to his place."

Gabe: "Ok, Have fun."

As she left the room. Rob came walking in with Josh behind him.

Josh: "Why the fuck did you wake me up?"

Rob: "Because you still need to do videos. And all of us need to go do some stuff today to prepare for the event."

Josh: "Vik's staying home though?"

Rob: "I know. We are replacing him with Gabe."

Gabe: "Wait what why am I getting dragged into this?"

Mitch: "He doesn't even have a channel how can we bring him along?"

Gabe: "At least when I'm in public I don't get recognised."

Rob: "Wait do you do Youtube?"

Josh: "He's a writer. If you ass holes won't mind I'm going home then. Now that Mitch is out of my bed I'm going back in."

Rob: "Alright well come on Gabe we have some things to get."

Gabe: "I don't really have much of a choice do I?"

Mitch: "He can be pretty stubborn so don't think your getting out of this so easily. You can take the day off once to go and get a few things and hang out with your friends right?"

Gabe: "I would assume so? I mean I've never really had friends to hang out with but I guess I can crank something out tonight."

Rob: "Awesome. I'm going to message Jerome and the boys and let them know where to meet us."

Mitch: "I'll order an Uber now."

Rob: "Alright cool. I'll meet you over at the SideMen house with everyone else."

Gabe: "Hang on can't I... Ugh never mind let's go."

Rob: "What's wrong?"

Gabe: "I just wish you had told me this last night so I could reschedule my writing among other things. It would be nice."

Rob: "Well next time I promise I'll let you know alright? In the mean time let's get ready to go. I need to grab my camera. Do you might being in the vlog?"

Gabe: "That's a first normally the boys just get me to hold it up. No one knows my real face as an author so I guess it's ok."

Rob: "I'll just say your a friend then. Though if there are any photos of you on the internet or any interviews you and Kylie have done. I can guarantee you that some people will spot you if your books are big enough."

Gabe: "Simon freaked out and so did the others. I not long sold out of my last book the day it was released when we arrived here and so many more are being pre ordered that it's actually ridiculous."

Rob: "Sounds like I made friends with the right guy then."

I watched him smile at me and I couldn't help but feel slightly nervous. He seemed a lot more relaxed than what Simon was and it was a refreshing change of pace.After picking up my wallet and phone from my room and placing them in my pockets. I walked outside and locked up the house before meeting with Rob and his friends. They seem like a good group of guys. And I won't lie. I found them slightly more attractive as a group compared to the SideMen. I don't know guess that's just what I'm into.

Lachlan: "Hey Gabe how's going mate?"

Gabe: "Yeah nah it's alright and yourself?"

Lachlan: "Not bad man how did you end up sleeping last night?"

I noticed Rob turn his head to look at us but I wasn't paying attention to anyone else's conversations. Lachlan had put his arm around me like he use to when we were closer friends.

Gabe: "It was fine. I felt comfortable for some reason, I felt safe even."

Lachlan: "Yeah Rob has that effect on a guy. He's a comfortable person to be around. And he's comfortable to sleep on as well."

Gabe: "I don't want to question it."

Lachlan: "It's all good Gabe your more my type."

Gabe: "I'll take the compliment but I'm not sure if I would ever go for you. We have known each other too long. I think it's reached the point where it would be weird."

Lachlan: "I'm only messing with you man it's all good. Come on let's go and grab some breakfast first. Simon told me about it last night, He says he likes to go there sometimes. Not many people go there so it's pretty quiet.He get's a few people coming in and saying Hello but not all that often."

Mitch: "Sounds good.Alright well let's head on over. Tobi just messaged me and said Harry was going to bring over Preston and Jerome. So it should be all good."

Gabe: "Is Harry staying with us?"

Lachlan: "Got a favourite have you?"

Gabe: "No I think he's just the only one I haven't been able to talk to much yet."

Rob: "You have been here for a month how could you have not spoken to him much?"

Gabe: "He went back home to wherever he was from the other day. And then when he came home he was just busy doing other things. I haven't had the chance to sit down and talk to him."

I heard a door close behind us, Causing me to turn around and see Simon walking towards us.

Simon: "Have you guys already called the Uber?"

Mitch: "Yeah I did so not long ago what's up?"

Simon: "Just felt like grabbing some breakfast with you guys and I'll head home afterwards."

Rob noticed me tense and I could tell that Lachlan felt a shift in my actions and how I reacted to his words.

Lachlan: "Well that's alright then. I'll take a ride with you and Rob can come with us.Leaving Mitch to catch a ride with Gabe here."

Rob: "Yeah doesn't sound too bad an idea. Alright I'll see you guys over there."

I watched the two boys smile and walk off towards Simon's car. He had a look of anger though. He wasn't all that happy about something but it was probably because he was just trying to get me in the car with him. Preferably without Rob I'm not sure. Or maybe it's the fact that the five of us are all at least with attraction to men as well.

Mitch: "They did it for you."

Gabe: "I'm sorry?"

Mitch: "I said they did it for you. Taking a bullet and riding with Simon, It's like they knew what he wanted."

Gabe: "Oh. I guess that makes sense. It's just kind of hard you know?"

Mitch: "Not really. I don't get it because while I am attracted to men. I've just never acted on it."

Gabe: "Do you have a girlfriend?"

Mitch: "Yeah she's at home. No one brought over their partners. It's just the boys this time around."

Gabe: "Oh ok. Well I'm starting to get hungry. How long till they get here?"

Rob's POV

Simon: "How was last night with those guys?"

Rob: "Yeah it was good.I ended up having to sleep in with Gabe due to Josh crashing at their place again. But it's alright I guess, The bed is really comfortable."

Simon: "You actually slept in with him?"

Rob: "Yeah. The smart ass gave me another blanket, saying I would be used to the cold so here's some more heat, That was not long after I told him I was from Canada."

I heard Lachlan snickering beside me. We both opted to sit in the back as we knew what Simon would be like if one of us sat up front. As far as I know though,Simon isn't aware of my sexuality. Maybe that's a good thing?

Lachlan: "Yeah he has some good moments."

Simon: "He can be pretty amazing."

Rob: "So how come you haven't asked him out then or made an effort to talk to him?"

Simon: "I tried. Not long ago I tried and I asked him out."

Lachlan: "He said no didn't he?"

Simon: "Yeah."

Lachlan: "I don't blame him."

Simon: "What?"

Lachlan: "Vik told me about what you have been like. And why you were so angry yesterday.You don't deserve him."

Rob: "Lachy?"

Lachlan: "No, He's been a friend for a few years now, Kylie as well. I won't let you near him if your going to be this angry and possessive. The only thing I am genuinely surprised about, Is that he will even still talk to you."

Simon: "Why would he stop?"

Lachlan: "Because I know we are his type. He has a thing for the tall blondes. The only reason he wasn't with me was because I was too scared to talk to him while Kylie was with my brother."

Listening to Lachlan kind of put me at a disadvantage. Maybe I should swap with him tonight and let him stay with Gabe. Sounds like those two could get along again after not seeing each other in a while. And it would put Simon in his fucking place.

Simon: "What you think just because he hasn't seen you in a while that he would just gravitate towards you?"

Lachlan: "No I don't. I know him and I know that he would be more than likely to end up pushing me away if I tried. I'm not stupid unlike yourself. If you get the fucking idea that he's not into you. Than stop trying to get with him."

As we pulled up I got out and walked into the cafe. Somehow Mitch and Gabe had already arrived,Though Harry, Jerome and Preston were here too.

Preston: "Hey Rob."

Rob: "Hey guys. Uh Gabe watch out. Lachlan was telling Simon off for still wanting to get with you and yeah just watch out yeah?"

Mitch: "Told you."

Harry: "I'd have more chance than Simon if I was interested."

Gabe: "I'd have more luck going for fucking Kayleigh than I would Simon."

Preston: "Oh savage."

I took my seat next to Gabe and felt him grab my hand. I squeezed it once before Lachlan walked in. Looking a little distressed.

Preston: "Hey Lachy."

Gabe: "Why are you holding your stomach. And your hat's down. Your hat is never down."

Gabe leant forward and ripped off Lachlan's hat. Causing us all to gasp in shock after seeing a purple and brown blotch over his left eye.

Jerome: "Holy shit."

Preston: "Lachlan I beg you tell us you ran into something."

Lachlan: "I'm fine."

Gabe: "He didn't did he?"

Rob: "I'm gonna kill him."

Gabe: "Like fuck you are, No one deserves to get hit. I'll talk to him later."

Lachlan: "Please don't."

Harry: "I'll talk to him later alright? Gabe just sit down and we can have our Breakfast/Lunch, I promise I'll get it out of him later ok?"

Gabe: "He needs to stop already. I can feel my phone buzzing in my pocket."

Rob: "Yeah I can feel it to. Lachlan what the hell happened out there?"

Lachlan: "I told him that with how he has been acting lately, That Gabe would never go for him. How he has been possessive and acting like a complete dick. It's an old tactic and it won't fucking work. I asked if he even genuinely liked you Gabe and that's when he hit me."

(Hey guys sorry for no upload yesterday I ended up somehow with an infected finger so needed to pop that and stuff. I've found it's quite hard to type with one hand so this should have gone up yesterday. Enjoy.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.7K 172 18
"๐™–๐™ก๐™ฉ๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™œ๐™ ๐™ฌ๐™š ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง ๐™จ๐™–๐™ž๐™™ ๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™š๐™–๐™˜๐™ ๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ง, ๐™„ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™  ๐™ฌ๐™š ๐™—๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™ ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ฌ" Anastasia is a 23 year old girl livin...
13.7K 89 44
the sidemen are a well know group of men who mainly play football and games online for the purpose of their viewers entertainment. this group of men...
3.2K 365 29
It's been more than 500 years since humanity tore itself apart, a series of natural disasters and nuclear war killing most of the population. The wor...
337K 5.6K 72
When Lu comes home from uni finding something she didn't expect, she packed her bags and left. Little did she know she'd be seeing him again. As much...