So lucky to have you [EXO -Ka...

By hahahappinessdelight

This is my first Fan fiction story so please just bear with my wrong grammars hehe! I'm trying my best to mak... More

So lucky to have you: INTRO
Chapter 1: Starting a new life
Chapter 2: First day at school
Chapter 3: Meeting another guy
Chapter 4: He Has a Good Heart
Chapter 5: Complicated feelings
Chapter 6: Crossing the line
Chapter 7: Three boys
Chapter 8: Movie night
Chapter 9: Getting ready for camping
Chapter 10: Camping Part 01
Chapter 11: Camping Part 02
Chapter 12: Jealous?
Chapter 13: Keeping them strong
Chapter 14: You are my reason
Chapter 15: Painful Goodbye
Chapter 16: Last good bye
Chapter 17: Decisions, Decisions ...
Chapter 18: Broken Promise
Chapter 19: Meeting the president's son
Chapter 20: Bad Guy
Chapter 21: Must be Confessions
Chapter 22: It all happens in one day
Chapter 23: The Truth
Chapter 24: Forgive me ..
Chapter 26: Reunited
Chapter 27: Love Quarrel
Chapter 28: Missing You
Chapter 29: Second Chance
Chapter 30: Day with Kai
Chapter 31: I'll be back soon
Chapter 32: Flying Back
Chapter 33: Hello Philippines, Hello Stalker
Chapter 34: Happy Virus
Chapter 35: Messages and Phone Calls
Special note for the Birthday Boy :)
Chapter 36: Better and Worst
Chapter 37: Back to Korea
Chapter 38: Worries
Chapter 39: "Babo"
READ!
Chapter 40: Amusement Park
Chapter 41: Beach
Chapter 42: Attention Seekers
Chapter 43: Activity
READ READ READ!
Chapter 44: Flying Away Soon
Chapter 45: Advance Farewell Party
Chapter 46: It's your choice
Thanksgiving Note
Chapter 47: Tao's Plan
Chapter 48: Who's that girl?
Chapter 49: I Trust Him
Chapter 50: Fist Fight
Chapter 51: Chanyeol knows
Chapter 52: Kim Jaekyun
Chapter 53: Don't Go
Chapter 54: Moments to Remember
Chapter 55: Chances
Chapter 56: 6 months after
Chapter 57: The Real Story
Chapter 58: The Last Chapter
Message from the Real Josephine
EPILOGUE
AUTHOR'S NOTE
Happy 200K Reads!

Chapter 25: Someone's Coming Back

7K 154 18
By hahahappinessdelight

I'm not busy today so I tried to give an update! :)) 
SO for all those who were waiting, here it is! 

ENJOY! :*

-------

She feels relieved that everything is going to be okay. Tao and Kai were really having a good time and they were now getting closer to each other.  Minhyun who just asked for Josephine’s forgiveness already left the country, and their friendship just ended without hatred in their hearts. One more thing that is missing to make Josephine even happier was Chanyeol, her best friend.

Months had passed and she hasn’t heard of him. “I wonder how he was doing now, together with Kim. Is he happy? Of course he should be.” She thought. Every time she went to her class, she couldn’t take away her eyes on where Chanyeol had seated before. It was empty, and she misses him especially the way he used to tease her. ” It wasn’t the same as it was before, it was much quieter now and I miss the person who used to make my day lively.” She said to herself.

It was Saturday, and her boyfriend Tao was having training while Kai needed to do something else so none of them were able to accompany her. She felt hungry all of a sudden and she asked her mom if she could go on the convenience store.

“Take care Josephine. Be back okay?” her mom told her and she left.

Since it was just few blocks away, she decided to walk but when she was few feet away from the store, a guy wearing a hoodie, shades and mask went out. She thought it was Chanyeol but she was having a doubt so she followed him. The guy noticed that Josephine was following him so he walked even faster and because he have long legs, it seems like he was already running so Josephine had a hard time to catch him up.

“Stop there!” she yelled and the guy stopped.He wasn’t turning his back and Josephine went closer to him.

“Chanyeol, I know this is you.” She said and forcedly trying to turn the guys body.

“What’s your problem?!” the guy yelled as he removed Josephine’s hand from his arms.

He turned and removed his mask and glasses. Josephine’s eyes widened as she saw that it wasn’t Chanyeol after all.

“omo! Mianhe. I’m really sorry, I thought you were my best friend. I’m really sorry.” She apologized several times as she feels so embarrassed.

“It’s okay. I’m Mark by the way.” He said and held out his hand.

“I’m Josephine. Nice to meet you Mark.” She shook his hand. “Where are you heading to?” She added.

“I have a basketball practice, well yeah.. so I got to go.” He said.

“Okay, I apologized to what had happened. Jalga” she said and waved her hands to him.

She went back to the store still feeling upset why she could always see an appearance of her best friend although she knows that he’s never coming back and if he does, he wouldn’t even dare to see her. It still breaks her heart by remembering what Chanyeol had said to her since she really loves him.

She went inside the store and grabbed popcorns and soda in which Chanyeol had bought when they’ve watched a movie at her house. She walked by the park and tried her luck if she could see the ice cream van where they would always buy ice cream unfortunately, the caretaker of the park said that they have moved into other place.

She now decided to go drop by Chanyeol’s house and see if everything in there was still okay. She took out the keys and twisted the locks and good thing it was still fine.

She walked slowly as she walked her hands through the furniture. She went to the kitchen where Chanyeol supposed to cook her favorite Korean barbeque and lastly, she went over the table where their picture was being displayed.

“Omo! Where is it?!” she yelled and tried to look all over the picture frames on the table and she didn’t saw their picture.

“No one could have got it, unless Chanyeol ….!” She hissed and covered her mouth in surprise.

She looked around if there were more things that changed but everything is covered with dust. She wanted to know how come their picture was gone and what makes her more curious is that Chanyeol, must have been in his house.

“Chanyeol! Ya! Yeol! If you’re here, show yourself!” she yelled.

“Chanyeol…….” And she started to sob.

She doesn’t know what to do and what to think. She sat on the dusty floorings of the house and curled her knees. She heard footsteps coming from outside, she looked up as she quickly fixed herself and waited for the person who is behind that door.

Slowly, the door opened and she decided to look from downwards from the shoes and she was sure that it was a guy. She continued to look going upwards and when she finally saw the face, a tear rolled down her face.

“Chanyeol…” she muttered.

His eyes were really wide and he froze just in front of her. She didn’t hesitate but she ran towards him and wrapped her arms around Chanyeol’s waist. She hugged him so tight making him feel how much she missed him since the day he left her. Without saying anything, Chanyeol wrapped his arms against Josephine too and it was even tighter. She felt happy that Chanyeol wanted to see her too.

“Josephine..mianhe” he whispered.

“You’re back Chanyeol.” She said and pulled away from his hug and looked into Chanyeol’s teary eyes. He wasn’t able to control his emotions and tears rolled down his face.

“Why are you crying?” she asked.

“I..I just can’t believe that you’re in front of me now and I can’t believe that you would be here.” He sobbed.

“Shhh” she wiped his tears away. “What’s important is that you’re already here and you won’t leave me again right?” she looked at him as she held his cheeks and he nodded.

“Promise me?” she said and Chanyeol nodded again.

“Say the word” she said.

“I promise, I won’t leave my happiness again.” Her heart beat went faster as she heard those words. Chanyeol hugged her so tightly again and she did the same thing too.

They have decided to fix the house once again and the usual smile and laugh of Josephine came back. It took them almost half day to finish and as they both threw themselves on the couch, Josephine started to ask questions.

“Since when did you come back here?” she asked.

“Uh just last week. I did stay in my aunt’s house outside the town because I know I couldn’t stay here. I went back here because, I couldn’t find happiness in America. Kim let me go, and it was actually her decision since she also felt tired pretending that I like her. I went here 2 days ago and I got our picture.” He took the photo out of his wallet and showed it to her.

 “Since it was our first photo, I wouldn’t lose it that’s why I grabbed it. Any questions? I think I already answered everything.” He added.

At first she was speechless because all the waiting questions on her mind were just already answered and she smiled as she takes a look on the photo.

“How about you? Aren’t you going to tell me something?” he said but Josephine was just staring at their photo. “Ya!” he yelled and grabbed the photo.

“What?!” she said.

“I’m talking to you! Aren’t you going to tell me what happened to you?” he said and he pouted his lips.

“Okay! Okay! Hands up. First, you still remember Minhyun right? Something happened that I wasn’t able to forgive him at first.” she was stopped by Chanyeol.

“WHAT?! What the hell did he do to you! AISH!” he stood up as he clenched his fists but Josephine just laughed at him and made him sit back on the couch.

“Can you let me finish first? Yesterday, we met again and he apologized for so many times. And since, I could see in his eyes that he really means it, I forgave him and that day is the day he left Korea for America.” She said.

“Really? Hmm weird guy.” He said and rolled his eyes. “What else?” he added. Josephine looked into his eyes.

“What now?” his eyes furrowed.

“Can you wait until tomorrow, there’s something you need to know.” She said and her voice was cracking as if she was nervous about how Chanyeol is going to react.

“Why can’t you tell it to me now? Why do I need to wait until tomorrow?” he pinched her nose.

“Yeol, it’s important and it wasn’t just me who needed to talk with you. So can you wait?” she told him.

“Arasseo! Arasseo!” He smiled at her and pinched her cheeks.

 “I’ve missed you phine” he whispered and they both exchanged their smiles that each of them has waited for so long to see.

~To Be Continued

-----

As a PROMISE, i told you i'll bring someone back right? There you go, YODA uhm i mean CHANYEOL is back! Hooray! Party Party! :)))) 

(Okay i'm just hyper. Mian) 

I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED IT! 
LET'S ALL WELCOME CHANYEOL so vote vote vote and comment :))) 

I'll be busy again by tomorrow until next week but i hope i can update soon.

SARANGHAE<3 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4K 554 41
"We're brothers like that. And to think that I almost compromised our relationship, makes me want to cry out in despair. I just want to hug him again...
17.8K 369 13
Nothing 21+ will happen just so you know. ***NOT EDITED*** This story is complete, feel free to give it a star in the chapters if you liked it. ___...
388 11 8
D.O. is a simple barista but when he meets a tall dark handsome stranger named Park Chanyeol, a bartender and prostitute they find themselves interes...
2.7K 598 33
[Completed] (Book 7 in my EXO series spinoff to Do I know you?) My life hasn't been that exciting. To be more specific, I lead a dull life. Everythi...