Married A Gangster || JJK โœ”๏ธ

By KwonKimMinJeon

| ๐™ฑ๐š˜๐š˜๐š” ๐Ÿท ๐š‚๐šŽ๐š›๐š’๐šŽ๐šœ | Kim Ji Sae, got forced to marry to someone she doesn't know. โš ๏ธ vulgarities... More

Description
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33#
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50 - FINAL
THANK YOU
100K๐Ÿ™Š๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
1K FOLLOWERS
Q&A
Married A Gangster Trailer
5th Anniversary
Married A Gangster Trailer V2
Married A Gangster Video Version
8th Anniversary

Chapter 19

12.4K 426 75
By KwonKimMinJeon

Ji Sae's P.O.V

So i'm on my way to Incheon Airport with a idol van. When i arrive, i called Jeong Wa, the head of security.

"Yes Ma'am?" - he answered.

"What time does BTS reach here?" - i asked.

"They are landing in 3 minutes time." - he said.

"Okay. Tight security. Lead them to my car." - i said.

"On it Ma'am." - he said.

"Thank you." - i said and ended the call. I texted their manager saying about my plan. I may seem like i don't care but i contact their manager. I waited patiently.

Minutes later, i received a text from their manager.

'From: Bangtan Manager
All right. Thank you Ji Sae. Do you want me to tell Jungkook?'

I let him call me Ji Sae because i wouldn't want him to call me 'Ma'am'. Everything will be exposed. I reply back.

'To: Bangtan Manager
No. Don't tell him anything.'

Send. I take my black face mask and used it. Covering my nose and mouth, so that nobody knows me. I put on my black gold raybans shades too. I tied my hair in a bun and hide it behind a snapback that i'm using.

Minutes later, i saw the chaos that is happening in the airport. Damn. Camera flash, damn crowded, screaming fangirls. And i'm happy with the security. Very tight.  And those girls mouth won't shut up. Did they swallowed microphones or speakers? Or is it both? Gosh.

I saw those boys walking towards my van closer. Their manager hyung open my back seat door. It slides open as BTS members got in one by one. Jungkook was the last one to got in. Their manager hyung slide the door close as he open the passenger seat and got in.

I press on the accelerate and drive off. Where am i driving them? My house. Of course. "Hyunggggg~" - i heard Jungkook whined. Must i admit this? I hate to admit this. I miss his voice.

"I wanna meet Ji Sae. I want to hug her and kiss her and not let her go. I miss her so much." - i heard Jungkook whined. I got me goosebumps. I don't know why.

"I know. Hold on. We're going home soon, Jungkook-ah." - one of his members said. My house is just damn far from the airport, so those boys slept.

40 minutes later, we arrived. "I'll wake them up. You should carry their things." - i said to their manager softly. He nodded and left quietly.

I turn my gaze back to these boys. They look tired. Sigh. They must be hungry too. I got down from the van and slide open the door. I have no idea who is who. Gosh this is annoying.

I shake this guy legs. He's pale. Whut. "Please wake up." - i said. I shake each of them and wake them up slowly. And it reached my limits to be honest. But they did wake up.

"Jungkook-ah. Wake up." - i said as i hit his thigh lightly. He got up quick.

"We're here. Quick." - i said. They still don't know me. Because of my disguise. They got up and one by one they went out of the van and stretched their bodies.

"Oh? Where are we?" - the one with pink hair asked.

I take off my snapback, revealing my light brown hair, take off my shades and finally my mask. They blinked a few times not knowing what to say or do.

I ignored and make my way to my house. "Baby?" - i heard Jungkook called me.

"Baby!!!!!" - he shouts happily. I heard running footsteps coming from behind. The next thing i know, i was spinning around.

"Ah what the heck Jeon Jungkook! Put me down!" - i yelled. He giggled and put me down.

"Urgh i miss you so much!" - he said with a wide smile and gave me a tight hug. I hate admitting all these ish, i miss him too. I hug him back and i can feel him smile.

"Okay get off. It's hot." - i said. He broke the hug and smile.

"Call your hyungs to come in. I gotta go to the toilet." - i said. He nodded. I got in my house, run to my room and got in my bathroom. I need to pee! I've been holding it for almost an hour!

After i've done my business, i wash my hands and wipe with a dry cloth. I went back downstairs and saw those boys sitting in the living room while talking to each other. I walk to the kitchen, wanting to serve them the food that i made.

I made dak galbi, which is stir-frying marinated diced chicken in a gochujang (chili pepper paste) based sauce, and sliced cabbage, sweet potato, scallions, onions, perilla leaves, and tteok (rice cake) together on a hot plate. And beef soup, along with rice. I had a very hard time doing them.

I felt a pair of hands hugging my hands which scared the hell out of me, and that person got cursed. I turn around and it was Jungkook. He's pouting like a baby, because i cursed him.

"Don't do that next time." - i said and giggled a little. Good thing i cursed, not hit him. Well either way hurts, so whatever. I washed my hands and again, he hugged me by my waist, pulling me close to his body.

"Let go Jungkook." - i said. He put his chin on my right shoulder, making friction on my cheeks.

"I just miss you so much." - he said. It send me shivers. He always says that but i don't know, this time, it feels different.

He turn me around, hands on my waist. My head on his chest, hands hugging him lightly. "I'm so not gonna leave you anymore." - he said again. Again, shiver. My ear is directly on his chest. Hearing those fast heart beats making me somewhat softens and made my heart pumps fast too.

"Jungkook-ah! Where's my drink?" - i heard one of his members yelled from the living room.

"Okay wait i'm coming!" - he yelled back. He let go of me and smiled. He made his way to the fridge and made drinks for his members. After that, he left. Why am i whining inside? Urgh, shut up Ji Sae. Minutes later, he came back. I was a little bit happy.

"Let me introduce you to my hyungs." - he said softly. I nodded. He intertwined my hands with his and pull me slowly to the living room.

"Hyungs!" - Jungkook called his members with a smile. All of them stood up right away, seeing me.

"So, you hyungs always want to know my wife. So let me introduce you. This is my beautiful wife, Kim Ji Sae. But she's married to me so, Jeon Ji Sae." - he said as he pulled my waist closer to him.

I smiled and bowed, 90 degrees. "And baby, this is my members. This is SeokJin hyung. Next to him is, Namjoon hyung, then Taehyung-hyung, Jimin hyung, Yoongi hyung and lastly, Hoseok hyung." - Jungkook introduced them to me.

They gave me a bow with smiles. They are handsome to be honest. "It's nice meeting you guys." - i said, still smiling.

"Oh and i cook something for you guys. Since you guys might be hungry so head to the dining room." - i said.

"Ah really Ji Sae ssi?" - Namjoon said with a smile. Dimples. Nice dude.

"Just call me Ji Sae. Be comfortable with me." - i said. They nodded with smiles and made their way to the dining room. I was about to follow them from behind but Jungkook pulled my wrist.

"What is it? Can you please stop pulling me almost everywhere? Gosh." - i said with a frown. He giggled.

"I just miss looking at you. And your -" - he stopped and pressed his lips on mine. I want to push him away but he's just strong. I decided to kiss him back. To be honest, i miss him, stealing kisses from me. He broke the kiss and smiled.

I gave a frown. "I only kiss back because you miss me damn much and no other reasons." - i lied. He chuckled.

"Liar." - he said and make his way to the dining room, joining his hyungs. I went to the dining room, seeing those boys eating happily.

"Sorry we didn't wait for you." - Hoseok said. I smiled.

"It's okay. I know you guys are hungry. But how's my cooking?" - i asked.

"Daebak!" - Taehyung said with his mouth full and made a thumbs up. The others complimented on my cooking too, it made me feel so relieved. Suddenly the door bell rings. I smiled.

"I'll be right back." - i said. I make my way to the door and open it with a smile.

"Ji Sae!" - it was eomma and appa.

"Yes eomma! Appa!" - i said with a smile as i hug them.

"Yeah you guys came together? Annyeong eomeoni, abeoji." - i said. I invited my parents and also Jungkook parents. Since both parents wanted to meet us. I gave eomeoni a hug and smiled.

"Who is it, baby?" - i heard Jungkook asked from the dining room.

"Come here!" - i said back. I heard him walking and he smiled wide, seeing me hugging his eomeoni. He walk towards me and gave a hug to his parents and my parents.

I don't know why, but this makes me smile. Looking at him, being so respectful towards his parents and parents-in-law. It softens my heart. "Let's go! Ji Sae cooked delicious food tonight!" - Jungkook said, bringing his parents and my parents to the dining room.

I smiled to myself. Alone. The door bell rang out of a sudden which made me curse inside. I got so shock. I walk to the door and open it.

"AUNT JI SAE!!!!!" - these kids shouted happily. Running towards me and hugged me all at once. 11 kids, remember that. And i end up falling on the floor, with these kids on top of me. I laughed.

"Okok! Get up!" - i said. They obeyed and got up.

"Halmeoni and halabeoji is in the dining room. Quick there's a lot of food!" - i said as they quickly run to the dining room. I invited my siblings too. Because, why not? I give hugs to my siblings along with their husband/wife. We made our way to the dining room and it was chaotic. Omg.

--------------------------------
BABIES! WE'VE REACH 10K+ READS😭😭😭😭😭😭i cnnt. I kennut omg😭😭THANK YOU SO DAMN MUCH😭❤️❤️❤️HERE'S A PRESENT FOR ALL OF YA~!!!!❤️i lub you babies💕

Today is MAMA! I hope i have the time to watch it~! And i can't find the link to watch tho :( any of you have the link? Pls share it with me☺️ it's sad that my kings, Big Bang, and my daughters, BlackPink, can't attend MAMA :(

Whatever it is, i've set my mind. Whoever wins in every award, i'm gonna accept it. I'm in 7-8 fandoms, so whichever group wins, i'll be happy. I don't wanna be in a fanwar. Fanwars are like not needed. It's a waste of time. If your groups didn't win, there are a lot of awards to be won too~ so, let's pray for the best to our fav groups~!

Follow my BTS series! Make sure you're on the right track! The stories have links with each other!

BTS Series:
1st Book - Married A Gangster(JK)
2nd Book - Love Hate(SUGA)
3rd Book - Just One Day(JM) -soon-
4th Book - Makeup Artist(JHOPE) -soon-
5th Book - <planning>
6th Book - <planning>
7th Book - <planning>

Twitter: @/kwonkimminjeon

2/12/16, 2nd December 2016

-KwonKimMinJeon💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

475K 19.3K 58
โ[...], you seem to always find a way back onto my path.โž What happens when two old friends and more precisely, two ex-lovers, meet again after thei...
623K 27.3K 38
When circumstances force Park Jihye into a loveless marriage of convenience with the younger brother of the person she has loved with her whole heart...
676K 36K 62
'Will you marry me?' 'Um.. Yeah... I guess' What happens when a workholic and broken Jeon Jungkook is asked to marry a seemingly cold Kim Taehyung...
15.6K 1K 47
Eating together at the kitchen counter and sleeping together under the same comforter were the only moments that we spend together throughout the day...