Thunder Love and Priestess (...

נכתב על ידי Relentlezz41

Just like my Xenovia X Reader Love and Swing I'll be missing up events to make it all fit well. I'm starting... עוד

Ch 1 - Betrayed
Ch 3 - Shocks and Confidence
Ch 4 - Pool, Art, and Pact
Ch 5 - Emotional Coaster
Ch 6 - Call Me Daddy
Ch 7 - Take Me
Ch 8 - Choking
Ch 9 - Know The Dress
Ch 10 - Bleach
Ch 11 - Blinds and Bluffs
Ch 12 - Intermission
Ch 13 - Final Four
Ch 14 - Crazy Blonde
Ch 15 - Fog
Ch 16 -Parents
Ch 17 - Feeding
Ch 18 - Tears
Ch 19 - Revive
Ch 20 - Pops
Ch 21 - Double Trouble
Ch 22 - Rin-gotiating
Ch 23 - Hormones
Ch 24 - Showtime
Ch 25 - Hubby
Ch 26 - Da Buns
Ch 27 - Couch
Ch 28 - Boys Will Be Boys
Ch 29 - Last Hearting
Ch 30 - Wedding (Finale)
Ask Me
Answers
Sequel

Ch 2 - Anger and Training

21.6K 262 436
נכתב על ידי Relentlezz41

Morning came around as it was time to get up for school. Akeno walked in the wake you up and she had no idea that Xenovia was sleeping with her bed on your chest and wrapping herself around your arm.

"Morning (FN). Whoa Xenovia?"

"Morning Akeno how's it going?"

"Ask her" She pointed to her.

"Xenovia?"

She stretched and yawned. "Morning (FN). You too Akeno. You make a fine pillow let me tell you." Xenovia smiled.

"Well glad you both slept good. Breakfast is ready soon. Don't be late." Said Akeno shutting the door behind her.

"Hey (FN)?" Called Xenovia.

"Ya"

"Thanks for last night. Don't worry I'll bother Issei tonight so you can get rest. See you later."

"Ya sure thing." The door closes. "The guy has pimp juice or something."

It was at the large table as you sat down next to Issei.

"Sleep good?" He asked.

"You bet. Haven't really been on a bed in some time."

"Well I'm happy about that." He smiled.

"So after class we got anything I would need to prepare for?"

"We have some summoning requests. I have to man the fort. Issei and Asia are shadowing Akeno and everyone is booked. I'm going to see how you react to see if you can get a pact." Said Rias.

"I'll try."

"It's a start. It's step one though." Rias smiled and gave you a hug. "Make me proud."

~~~~~

It was dark when you headed out. Rias lent you a bike to travel to the request.

You notice their are lights on in the house and the door is cracked. It was weird.

"Excuse me. I come from the House of Gremory from your request. Coming in."

As you step inside and close the door behind you it seems weird how dim the lights are and no one answered. Taking a few steps in the hallway the right side of your body felt numb.

What the hell? No one mentioned this.

You reach the end of the hallway and step in some strange liquid.

"What the?" You check your shoe. "Blood?!"

"Greetings." Called a voice.

You walk in to see a man's body chopped up into multiple pieces. It was like a dissection science project.

"Did you..... do this?"

"Yes kid. Are you the one who was summoned?" Said the voice again.

"Yes. Now what's going on?"

A man got up from a couch. "The names Freed demon. I just proved he was no good and time to move and to exercise you." He laughed.

"You're an exercist?"

"Correct sinner. No are you going to fight or bend over gracefully and take your much needed medicine?" Called Freed.

"I can't back down. I am a Rook for Rias under the House of Gremory. I don't back down without a fight."

Freed pulls out a sword and handgun. "Try me devil."

"What the hell?"

"A sword of light and bullets blessed by a top exercist. Try me boy." He mocked.

"I have no choice." You tried to get your sacred gear out but it wasn't working. "Oh no. Please no. Not now."

"Having trouble? What shame. Should I go slow or pound it quick and call it a day?" He said perverted.

"Neither I must fight. Cmon. Sacred Gear."

*Zing* It sounded as Aura's Storm summoned to your hand.

"So you aren't obviously taking this while laying down. Pity. I thought I'd have a good amount of fun with you tonight. No matter I'll get to the chase." Freed intimidated.

He swung his sword and used the gear to block the strike. You distanced yourself to come up with a plan.

*Bang*

Too late for that. He shot you in the right knee cap. You could barely walk. It put you in screaming pain.

"Oh did I make a devil cry. One off the bucket list. So what are you going to do? Still fight or get this over with?" Asked Freed jacking with your head.

You limped. "I must fight. Even though I'm weak."

You cocked back a punch and missed. Freed countered with his sword. Putting a slight cut on your cheek.

"Awww dammit. Not the head. No worries won't miss next time." *Bang* he shoots you in the stomach. "And like so." Freed laughed.

You look around and at this point nothing you can do. You can't stand at this point. You pull out a flier. You look at it and close your eyes. Doing so a summoning circle appears.

"Do we have a party now? Let's have a gangbang. Plenty of women to go around. As for you boy I'm sure golden locks or the other dill hole can satisfy you." He said.

Kiba clashed swords with him. "You're done. Pretty bad mouth for a priest I might add."

"Spare me will you douchebag." Freed replied.

Akeno went to check on you. Flat on your back you raised your head.

"Are you okay?" She asked.

"Bullets.....hurt me." You passed out.

"Asia we need you she cried." Cried Akeno.

"On it." Asia ran over and started healing you.

"Kiba forget him. We got (FN) back let's go." Order Rias.

~~~~~

Everyone gets back with the same question in mind. You are still unconscious at the moment and it it was a matter of who was tending to you. Other than Asia the team healer.

"I can stay the night with him." Offered Akeno.

"Good more room for me and the covers." Laughed Rias.

"I'm not giving up you know." Akeno giggled. "Let's bring him to his room Asia."

They did so gently. They stripped your shirt and your pants to get to your injuries. Once Asia was done healing she turned in for the night as Akeno put herself under the covers. She tucked herself in and looked at you.

"Glad you're okay. I wouldn't want anything to happen to anyone of us. I know you can't hear me but goodnight."

-Morning-

"Oh man I'm sore. Wait a second. Where's my clothes and how'd I get back here?" Then you look to your left. "Whoa. Akeno?"

"Morning." She yawned.

"Wait what are you doing here? And why are you topless?" You started to sweat.

"They wanted me to keep an eye on you after last night with the exercist. And I can't sleep with a bra on its uncomfortable." She smiled and gave you a hug.

A topless girl is actually hugging me? Is this some sort of wet dream? Wait more importantly I was too weak to stand my ground. I'm pissed.

"Don't kill yourself. You will get there with some work. Tell you what. How about I schedule you for a workout with Rias, Issei, and Asia tomorrow?" She said getting dressed.

"Sounds awesome. And thanks for looking out for me. I appreciate it."

"Any time."

"Hey you think you would...." You then stopped mid sentence.

"Yes?" She puzzled.

"Nevermind I lost my train of thought. Hopefully I get back to you soon." You blushed.

"Okay take your time." She exited.

"Man I almost asked a question that I already know the answer to. Maybe I should talk to Kiba or Issei about this."

~~~~~

When you got to school the first thing you did was find Kiba.

"Whoa man. Good to see you. How you feeling?" He greeted.

"Just okay. I'm sore. But I had a question for you. Your a guy and I don't think Issei can help this one."

"What is it?" He asked.

"How do you tell a girl you like her?"

"Who?"

"I can't say."

"I'll tell you mine if you say it first (FN)." Kiba proposed.

"Okay fine. Akeno." You blush.

"Ohhh. I didn't see that coming."

"Your end buddy." You said annoyed.

"Sure thing. Tsubaki." He said straight faced.

"Seriously? Well hey I'm sure their is plenty in the Kiba date line. But if she will make you happy that's all I care about."

"Thanks dude. How about an agreement?"

"Name it."

Kiba smiled. "None of us say a word and if we ask out our crush the other guy has to as well. Deal"

You shake his hand. "Bet your ass."

The day was uneventful and Rias was giving you a night of recovery after the night before.

"It's my fault I got you in that mess. I'm sorry. Take tonight off and rest. I need for tomorrow's workout anyways."

"Yes Lady Rias." You frowned.

"Alright (FN) I'll take good care of you. See you in the morning."

As you were in pajamas just coming in your room from washing up Akeno was waiting.

"Hey there. What's up?"

"Would you want to spoon again?" She asked.

"You know I'm up at 5 am right?"

"No matter Rias will wake you anyway. Don't worry about me. Just come to bed. You need rest." She ordered.

"Not arguing." You reply and jump in. "And Akeno?"

"Yes?"

"Goodnight."

"You as well."

~~~~~

Rias shook you awake. "Time to get started." She whispered.

You put on your track suit and meet up her, Issei, and Asia at the front door.

You and Issei are jogging in front while the girls are on bikes. Rias is telling you both to pick up the pace.

"Hey why don't we have bikes?" Asked Issei.

"The girls don't need as much work as you two." Replied Rias.

"That's bullshit." Snapped Issei.

"That's sexist."

"Hurry up will ya?" She called.

You and Issei look at each other is disappointment. "Yes ma'am."

You get to a park where more work begins. Stretches followed up by simple stuff like push ups.

"Brains is good but a devil heavily relies on strength."

Issei was doing push ups while Rias was sitting on his back. She smacked his butt crashing him down.

"Don't act as if I don't know you're having g heavily sexually charged thoughts about me." Said Rias embarrassing him.

"Issei your so mean. I'm right here." Called Asia.

"And again I'm trying to have the girl I like notice me in any affectionate way. Issei how do you do it?"

"What?!" The three gasped.

"Nothing. You heard nothing. Move along."

"Nope. Spill it." Said Rias grabbing your cheek.

"Ouch. My face hurts."

"Tell us what you said." Said Rias.

"I said I don't have a girl to worry if she notices me."

"Sure. Whatever. You get a pass once." She let's go.

School was shortly in session. You, Issei, Matsuda, and Motohama had third class gym together. After that you were worn out. You hide in the nurse's office taking a nap for a while. You woke up to a visitor.

*Yawn* "Man I needed that." As you stretched. You turn to your left. "Akeno?"

"Hey. I must have dosed off.  How'd you sleep?" She coddled to you.

"Alright. Hard morning if you couldn't tell."

"Want me to train you tonight. You have lightning powers after all. Do you know what they call me?"

"No I don't."

"The Preisetess of Thunder."

"Matching title. I'd be honored tell me when." You blushed a bit.

"Tonight. Low on requests today. I'll give it to Xenovia and Koneko and I'll get permission to train you. Maybe Rosai and Asia can join us." She had a evil smirk on her face.

"Rosai?" You wondered.

"You'll find out. Now I need to put myself dressed and head back. If you need anything else I'll be happy to help." She said sweetly exiting the bed.

"Alright. Thanks for the help."

She laughed. "Save that thanks for after.

"Oh boy"

~~~~~

Admin - At this point who are you close with? Kiba and Issei are your boys and Asia is good to you but what are Xenovia and Akeno's feelings? They aren't exactly straight forward. Xenovia isn't the most knowledgeable in the love category and Akeno is a big flirt.

On the other side of things you need to get strong because you want to be able to depend on yourself and not ask to be saved. It does not happen overnight. Even for a devil.

Stay tuned for next chapter, hope you enjoy, and have an awesome day. Love ya all.

-Relentlezz

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

5.2K 131 8
This story tells the point of view of Shidou Hyoudou, the adoptive brother of Issei Hyoudou. Everything followed normally until one day his brother h...
62.7K 848 18
Y/N L/N, fiancee to Serafall Leviathan and overall powerful being. Rias Gremory, heir to the House of Gremory and in a relationship with the Red Drag...
75.1K 664 46
this is a story of issei betrayed after using the juggernaut drive and meeting great red and while he is unconscious azazel and draig put the pieces...
177K 1.1K 10
Rias Gremory and her boyfriend were together for three years. Kazuki Sato, the rook and boyfriend Rias Gremory, comes back from a long five month mis...