Rejected

By thecongolesebarbie

Ana moves from her home with her mom and joins the Crest Moon Pack. Only to find out that she has an arrogant... More

Background
Chapter 1- The beginning
Chapter 2-Starting School
Chapter 3- The party
Chapter 4- Mine
Chapter 5- I feel sick
Chapter 6- PASTA
Chapter 7- She Knows
Chapter 8 -The barbecue
Chapter 9- Paris ?
Chapter 10- EMMA ?!
Chapter 11 - Move with me ?
Chapter 13- Work for me ?
Authors Note: Ch 13
Chapter 14 Part 1*
Chapter 14 part 2*
Chapter 15- Babies ?
Chapter 16- Mates ?
Chapter 17- What ?
Chapter 18- Alexander Wess ?
Chapter 19- The sex ?
Chapter 20- Was I wrong ?
Chapter 21- His Loss
Chapter 23- Life
Chapter 24- Run
Chapter 25- Why
Chapter 26- He's Coming
Chapter 27- Ready, set, go
Chapter 28- Tomorrow

Chapter 22- The future ?

6.9K 196 32
By thecongolesebarbie

30,100 reads ! ! ! You guys are so sweet thank you so much. We're almost at 1,000 votes. Thank you so much for the support and no "Update!!!" Comments because I hate those. You guys are so considerate in the way you ask for an update it's honestly pushes me to make time and update, please be sure to read the authors note at the end of this chapter of Rejected !

Recap of Chapter 21- His Loss 

"We broke up"

"And he knew about the baby ?" he replies. I nod

"His loss" he mumbles

I stop mid-fork and smile. What a nice thing to say

We clean up after that and surprisingly enough end up playing sherrades. In which find out Lexis has a brother and sister. Became Alpha after his parents decided to go and live in the states. After Lexis and Aaron leave we all go to bed, we've gotta long day tomorrow. I change and head to bed.

"Our new adventure starts tomorrow babies, Mommy promises to be the best version of herself, for you guys and for me"

I shut of the bedside lamp and fall into heavy pregnant slumber.

 * 

*

Its the next day and I wake up with a pressing need to pee. 

I get up and run-OK more like waddle to the bathroom after ive relieved myself the 'lasts' start. I get up and I think this might be the last time I flush this toilet. I wash my hands- might be the last time i wash my hands on this beautiful marble sink. I walk out my room and instinctively walk over to my closet and open the doors. I forgot that there are no clothes in here and i slide down to the floor. I put my head in my hands and sigh, I'm so tired, ironically enough I just woke up. Lately it seems like no matter how many times I sleep I just seem to get more tired and tired. I feel physically drained. 

Someone walks in and I hear them pad over to where I'm sitting and slide down next to me. 

"You okay babe" I immediately know its Jace 

"No i'm exhausted these babies are draining all my energy" I reply dimly

"Aww A.B.C stop it" I start laughing at his idiotic reply

"Jace that's not their names that's just what the doctors called them" 

"I know Love, have you thought of any names ? "

"I'm not sure yet actually i just want meaningful names that flow" 

"You should  name baby A Jace I'm sure he'd love it"

"I'm thinking about naming baby A after one of my old friends"

"Okay what about the others ?"

"I'm actually not sure, tell me if you have any ideas"

"Okay up get up and get dressed we'll leave" 

"All my clothes are packed up and I don't want to wear that--" I point to my outfit for today,

"Okay" Jace gets up and walks away.

I get up from  where I'm sitting and walk out to the living room grab my phone then walk back to my room and lay in bed. I'm scrolling through my Instagram feed when a pile of clothes are thrown on my bed. 

Jace is standing behind me and just threw  some sweats and a muscle tank on my bed. 

"Hows that "

"Perfect give me a few minutes to change then we can go out to eat and be back in time for Aaron to come pick us up" 

*

Fifteen minutes later I'm dressed in Jace's sweat pants hoody and muscle tank showered and my hair is in a messy yet cute bun. I have on ample makeup as its one of those days where I don't really care about my appearance but I don't want to look like a potato either.

We're on our way to Karen's Café for breakfast. Emma is with Aaron and Stacey went to town to get a few things then well go shopping some other time this week, as she just moved here and left all her stuff at out old pack. Her stuff wont ship for  a while due to the fact that were moving around in France, onto the other side of Paris.

Jace stomachs a plate and 1/2 of food and I'm about to order a second plate when I look up and Jace is no longer eating, but staring at his phone probably texting Stacey.

"Are you going to eat that or just breathe ?" I interrupt his distracted daze. He smiles and shoves his plate of chocolate chip pancakes and 1/2 a bacon left. I scarf that down and by the time were heading out I feel as if I've eaten my weight.

When we arrive back at the apartment the moving truck is outside and I have bittersweet feelings. We meet Aaron and Emma waiting by the truck whilst cuddling in this cold fall air.

"Hey" Emma and Aaron walk over to Jace and I. We meet in the middle and silently we all are thinking the same thing. We walk up the steps into the elevator into my now old apartment and walk into each room each of us reminiscing and remembering our memories.

I walk into the room where I thought was going to be the nursery for baby which then became babies.

"Emma, come here" I whisper

She tiptoes over to me as Jace and Aaron keep peering into the apartments clutching onto memories. Emma and I tiptoe into my bedroom bathroom close the door. I point to my empty closet.

"Ana its an empty closet"

"Emma you forgot didn't you"  She nudges my arm

"Whaaatt Ana" I'm annoyed that she forgot out closet chronicles when we first met.

I open my closet door and remove the mirror then hands on the wall. Emma gasps evidently as the memories flood her brain. She sees all the quotes and post it notes we wrote on their, some of them she was yet to see. Most of them were about Christian and some about adjusting to life in Paris. Emma touches the part where she wrote in Sharpie "Fuck Derek" her ex who cheated on her  and screwed her over.

"I remember all of this I cant for a second believe that I forgot about that douche bag Derek"

"Well I mean . . . Aaron does seem like a really good guy"

"He Is, my beautiful loving mate"

"must be nice" I say in a jokingly manner hoping she'll take It like so. She stares at me for a while

"You are doing so great I'm so proud of you. . .  and I'm so in love with the person you've becoming, the farther you fell the more you pushed back" I smile at her

"I'm proud of you too Emma thanks for saying that, truly means a lot"

We hug in a tight love filled embrace

"Do you think we should take it down or cover it back up with the mirror" I ask her hoping she'll say the latter

"Cover it back up with the mirror let the next person who lives in this apartment find parts of our history"

"I was hoping you'd say that" I put the mirror back on the inside of the closet door and close the once full closet.

We walk outside hand in hand and meet Jace Aaron and now Stacey. We all walk out to the truck and get in were drive away from the apartment complex. Not looking back but looking forward, to the laughs, the love and the memories. But most importantly being together.

I'm sitting in the back of the truck with Aaron and Jace in the front and Emma and Stacey next to me.

"Ready Ladies" Jace asks with a big goofy grin on his face

"Ready as we'll ever be"

Jace turns on the radio and one of my favorite songs. "I don't wanna be" Gavin Degraw

Screaming on the top of our lungs we drive away towards a hopeful future.

*

*

*

AND SCENE.

End Of Part I

- I'm just joking guys the books not over but this was Part One. My sports start soon and that means I'll be even slower at updating I'm sorry but I'm not going to lie to my readers. I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. If I update it'll be on this book I wont start it on another one. I'll update when I can though completely out the blue and make your day. Direct Message me for suggestions if you want !

*I wonder what going to happen at this new pack though, the enemies, the bitches and brats, Forgiveness ? I'm not sure. . .

Please don't forget to Vote and voice your thoughts lovies, You guys mean the world to me .

I'LL BE BACK SOON.

Xoxo Shay

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.1K 921 52
BLACK MOON Book Three Can be read as a stand-alone. A mating bond is Goddess' blessing, something pure and perfect but what if a mating bond is not...
8K 434 14
True love. Mates. The very backbone of the werewolf species. But what happens when your Alpha mate rejects you? --------- Eden Cross is a Beta wo...
1.9M 44.1K 53
"Your no mate of mine! You're weak and not worthy of being the Luna." He shouts, but I didn't filinch once. "I, Alex, future Alpha of the DragonFire...
5M 127K 34
(Book in the process of editing) " Miss please stand in front of the class and introduce yourself.," my teacher said as she directed me where to stan...