Happily | Liam Payne

By shawnywilk

Sophia Styles is the twin sister of Harry Styles from the band One Direction. Meaning she's 19 as we'll as Ha... More

Happily | Liam Payne
02
Chapter3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19-3 years later
Contest
Chapter 20-Child No.2
Cover
Not an update sorry
Important!!!
Happy
Results
Update

Chapter 4

4.9K 93 8
By shawnywilk

I wake up to someone at my door. I check the time, it's 1:30. I crawl out of bed. I feel a breeze and look down to see I'm am fully naked. I crack the door only so my eye is peeking through the door. Seeing a tired Harry.

"Yes?" I ask.

"Is Liam awake we have to go to the studio" he asks.

"Nope but I can wake him" I say.

"Are you naked?" he asks.

"Ummmm yeah I was getting...dressed!" I panic.

"Just wake him up" he says.

***************

1 week later~
(Friend amber stayed the night while Liam and the boys went away for 2 days)

I wake up to feel my stomach turn. I sprang out of the bed. Running to the bathroom and throwing my body over the toilet. Amber walks in with a worried expression on her face. I finish puking my guts out and sit back against the wall. I start thinking why was a I getting sick, then I notice I missed my period. It should have started about 6 days ago. It never did.

"Amber, what if I'm pregnant" I say.

"How could you be you just threw up it could mean anything" she replies.

"Yes but I just noticed that I haven't gotten my period. When our pregnant you don't get your period" I say really worried.

"We should get you a test" she says.

We drive up to the store with our hoods up and sunglasses on. How convienent the pregnancy tests are in the tampon isle. I grab 3 tests and Amber grabs 2. I hurry up to the register and check out, getting a strange look from the old woman at the register. I take my bag and get into the car. we drive home. I lock the door to the bathroom and pee into a plastic cup. while it's still warm I stick all 5 pregnancy tests I to the yellow liquid.

15 minutes later~

The timer on my iPhone rings meaning time is up. I grab all the tests out of the now room temperature urine. + means pregnant, - means not pregnant.

"It's........."

___________________________________
Ahhh! (Evil laugh) CLIFF HANGER!

Do you think Sophie's pregnant.

Short chapter sorry.... I just thought it was a perfect opportunity to make a cliff hanger.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

174K 5K 32
Zoe Malik has now reached the age of fifteen. She will face happiness, but sadness. She's growing up and no matter what her brothers say she will adv...
615K 10K 56
Ashley Styles is Harry's sister. She hasn't seen her little brother in over five years. She arrives in London, excited to see Harry, but there's some...
5.6K 231 28
Hi! We're Harry Styles twin sisters! We're here to inform you of our vlog. We'll be touring with One Direction!! We'll give you behind the scenes, ex...
102K 1.1K 31
My name is Sophie and I'm nothing special. A normal 16 year old girl with crazy curly mahogany coloured hair, blue eyes and an insane love for music...