The Perfect Ten

By VaehC3703

Tris has just finished her initiation. She's having a hard time getting used to all the dauntless. But mostly... More

Rage
Uncomfortable
Taking It Slow
Self-conscious
IM SORRY
What The -
Anger
Bloody Nuckles
Night Out
Love
The Morning After
Dinner
Our Future
Doctors
Stress Reliever
Bath Conversations
Okay...
Kids
Playful
CT Scans
Christmas
Insecurities
Past
Comfort
Surprise Visits
Fight For What You Love
The Story
JUST PUSH IT OUT!!!
Eloped
I Can Be Romantic When I Try
Dance Unless Youre Not Got Getting It
Sweet Sweet Dreams
Stay Out Of That Area Of My Life
So Now You Want To Touch Me?
Why Can't You See It
Sicky
Marcus Freaking Eaton
For The Love Of God
Please Wake Up
Heart Stopping
WE CAN'T DO THAT!!
Baby???
ITS NOT MINE!?!
Who's Is It?
Try Again
Surgery
Lasts Too Long
Normal
You Relax Me
Serum
Tear In My Heart
Friendly?

Wow

3.6K 69 9
By VaehC3703

           Tobias's POV
   Well I totally just got their blessing to be with their daughter.  Not!  He was asking for it though.  The way he gripped Tris's arm made me lose it.  I didn't even like the fact that I fake hit her. That even hurt to do and it wasn't real!
     "Tobias, are you okay?" I hear a soft voice say.  I turn around and stare into Tris's eyes.  I could get lost in them for hours. 
     "Somewhat. I just lost it when he gripped your arm like that," I tell her.  She comes up and wraps her arms around my neck,  getting up on her tip goes die to our height difference. 
    "It's okay. He'll come around. And even if he doesn't, I really don't care. I know the type of person you are and that you would never in a million years hurt her," Tris says. I lean down and kiss her. Hearing her say these words let's me know that she really does she more than just the cold-hearted, mean, emotionless Four that everyone else does. 
     She pulls away and smiles.  "I love you," I tell her. I never thought I'd say those words to anyone.  But hell do I mean it when I say it. 
     "I love you too."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.3K 444 11
Its a small town, people either leave or dream of leaving. Tris Prior doesn't have the best relationship with social activities. When she started col...
6.7K 174 45
Tris. A girl with a bad past and an uncertain future. She moves from one foster family to the next. Tobias. A boy who try's to befriend Tris but jus...
85.3K 1.5K 74
Forget Beatrice Prior. Here comes Tris Pedrad. She has a twin named Uriah and an older brother, Zeke. He is two years older. She has been a prodigy s...
23.5K 662 25
Highest rank: #195 in Divergent "One day you'll meet the girl, you swore you'd never find. Start feeling things you never felt and spending all your...