Bending or Breaking (S05 Liam...

By Love-N-Live

Six months after Mexico life seemed to be great for Phoebe. Her werewolf boyfriend was sweet, her friends and... More

Regression To The Mean
Theo
Imagined
Werewolf Tracy, Not Friend
Working With Brett
Masked Men
Emotional Wreck
Cursed Book - Part 1
Cursed Book - Part 2
Heartbreak Is Different To Pain
Science Experiments
All I Need
Running Or Staying
No More
Death
The Changing
Control
Anchors And Symbols
Demon Wolf
The Hellhound And The Beast
Horrible Realisations
Planning Eichen Escape
Escape From Eichen - Part 1
Escape From Eichen - Part 2
Escape From Eichen - Part 3
Frequency
The Murder Game
Revealed
Origins
Blood Doesnt Always Mean Family
The man of Gévaudan
Submitted
Freed

Escape From Eichen - Part 4

370 10 0
By Love-N-Live

~~Phoebes POV~~

Liam and I took turns punching and kicking the giant and I finally had enough. "Let's get this over with." Running at him I slid between his legs and popped up to my feet, kicking him where the sun didn't shine. His face turned red and into one of pain. "Liam!" I screamed to my boyfriend, who was puffing hard, and he ran and punched him hard.

He went still and the door opened to Merediths room. The guard fell face first to the ground and I looked to see Scott who was staring at the two of us. "Oh good your back."

"Is he out?" Liam asked and Scott looked at the guard before back at the two of us.

"Yeah." Liam held up a thumb.

"Okay." Was all he said before falling on his side and passing out. I was puffed to and lent back against the wall.

"What happened?" Scott asked.

"Oh you know, you go into someone's head leaving us to guard which results in fighting two guards and one giant, just another Saturday, or is it Sunday?" I think about before Scott cuts me off and tells me about finding Parish and using him to get through the mountain ash and finding Lydia.

"Ok, let's just wake Liam up from his minute nap and find Parish." Scott nods and I knelt down next to Liam who looked peaceful as he slept. I shook him awake and he jolted forward knocking me back. "Calm down Jason Borne, we need to find Parish."

He stares at Scott, then me, before nodding his head. We ran out of the room and into the hallways. I looked down the stairway to see Parish laying unconscious at the bottom.

"Parish, Parish hey can you here me?" I asked and gently shook him awake.

"How'd I get here?" He asked and gently sat up. Scott and Liam crouched down in front of him.

"We don't know we just followed the burning smell." Liam said and I nodded.

"Ok parish listen," Scott said as the confused deputy stared at his burnt hands. I took them into mine and focused on healing. "Eichen is in lock down, there is no way we can get out unless plan B works."

"Plan B?" He says and I turn to look at Scott.

"What's plan B?" I looked to Liam who shook his head and Scott turned back to me and Parish.

"Don't worry about it, right now we need you to find Lydia."

"Me?"

"Actually not completely you, we kinda need the other you."

"The hellhound." I said I pulled my hands from his. He looked down to see his once burned ones were completely healed, just covered in soot. Liam hunted and found a can of spray and threw it to Scott who brought out a lighter. I lit the lighter and Scott held the can behind it.

"Do it!" Parish yelled and Scott did it. Sending fire it Parish who roared. I turned off the fire and Parish rose to his feet. He started walking, almost like he's in a trance, and we followed. I couldn't help but admire the patterns that glowed of fire on Parishes skin.

As he approached the wall of mountain ash Scott, Liam and I stayed back. "Parish." Scott said.

"How's he going to get through the mountain ash?" Liam asked. As he passed through, it erupted and turned into blue red fire.

"He's going to burn it." I said as he passed through I walked forward and reached my hand out waiting to hit the barrier only it didn't come. Smiling I turned back to Scott and Liam. "He did it, let's go." I didn't wait for their reply but hurried after parish.

We ended up in the tunnels and I heard Lydia. "Stiles run." I ran passed parish and pulled stiles away. I watched as just as Lydia screamed parish wrapped his arms around her, blocking the sound. However a barrier of noise flowed from her and caused a minor earthquake and parts of the building fell causing dust to float everywhere.

From the dust parish emerged holding Lydia. "Where to?" He asked.

"This way." Scott said.

"There's a gate up ahead." Liam said and I followed behind.

"What about Mason?" Scott asked.

"He's on it trust us." I said remembering plan B was Mason lifting the lockdown by pulling two red levers.

"What's happening?" Lydia asked.

"Plan B." Parish answered. Liam ran ahead causing Scott and Stiles to call him back. As we rounded the corner I saw Liam pulling a gate open that was supposed to be electrified.

"I told you." He said running on ahead.

"Ok then," I said running after my crazy boyfriend. We climbed up through the tunnels outside Eichens gate just as Malia and Kira pulled up in the jeep.

"She ok?" Malia asked and Scott shook his head.

"No, we need to go, give me the keys we need to get her to the clinic." Just then parish screamed and fell on top of the jeep, three claw marks on his back. We turned to see Tracy holding Lydia with a triumphant smile.

"Sorry but she's coming with me."

"Tracy wait, you don't know what's about to happen." Scott said.

"I'm taking her that's what's happening and non of you are going to do a thing-." She got cut off by Mrs Martin electrocuting her with the bats that the guards used on us.

"Could somebody please get my daughter out of this hell hole." I stared at her and smiled.

"With pleasure Miss Martin. Let's go." I got in the car with Scott, Stiles and Lydia telling Liam to get Mason out of here. Some part of me knowing what needs to happen to help Lydia.

"Scott." Stiles says.

"Yeah, I know, I know I'm trying."

"We're almost there Lydia ok, just hold on." I said and saw she was about to scream. "Look out!"

She screamed and all I heard was ringing. I saw the glass crack and touched my hand to my ears, coming away wet with blood.

"Lydia, hey, hey, hey, Lydia you're going to get through this you're going to make it." She stared at him then to me.

"But your not." I covered the bleed with my hair and faced out the window. Scott put his foot down on the gas. We made it to the clinic and Deaton hurried along.

"Get her on the table." The boys did that and she made sounds of pain. "Hold her." I watched as Deaton made a paste of some kind. Suddenly the room shook and the doc dropped the bowl he was holding, smashing it everywhere.

"Please don't tell me that was the treatment." I said and the boys looked at the splattered paste and the doc met my eyes. I looked at Lydia and felt a wave of energy. "Step back." I said.

Scott looked at me and hesitated before doing what I said taking stiles with him. I stood over my friend and she met my eyes. "No, don't Phoebe don't."

"It's ok, you're going to be ok." Taking a breath I put both hands on either side of her head, making sure one was on the wound, using my power to heal I started to sing quietly making the words only heard by Lydia. My eyes turned green and veins of black appeared on my arms and I drew in her pain.

"Doc what is she doing?" Stiles asked, as a green aura appeared around me.

"She's healing Lydia, but I fear at the cost of her own life." I felt her pain, heard the screams in her head as if they were in my own. I kept singing my voice rising Lydia was almost healed but I knew I was dying, taking her pain as my own was taking its toll.

The song was almost over, my aura dimming and just when I finished she screamed. It was so loud I flew back and the glass shattered on the windows. My vision was awful, black spots where everywhere and I heard nothing but ringing. I climbed slowly to my feet and held onto the bench for support.

I watched as stiles touched Lydia's face and spoke to her trying to wake her up. Suddenly I heard her take a breath and it was music to my very fragile ears. I felt myself slowly getting weaker. I felt pain in my stomach and on my side I looked down to see blood soaking through my shirt.

I looked up to see Lydia sitting up, and smiling. She met my eyes and I smiled, she saw the blood and her face turned into one of shock and pain. "Phoebe!" She screamed as I slowly fell back. Scott caught me and stared at him.

"Phoebe your not going to die, not tonight." I stared at him.

"Your a good alpha Scott. I don't think to many, if any, alphas could've done what you've done, risked what you've had to save the people you care about and others." He stares as me as I felt a tear slide down my face. "Your an even better big brother, your the brother I've never had." He smiles and let's his tears fall.

"Don't do this to me, the ambulance is coming ok, just hold on."

"Tell Liam, tell my parents I....." I coughed and struggled to breath as a green light surrounded me. I caught my breath and started to sing. Feeling my strength come back. I wasn't dying anymore.

I was getting better. I was going to live.

Comment
Vote
Rate
#

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

350K 7K 31
Alyssa is Derek's little sister. But she didnt get the gift of claws, fangs, super hearing, super speed, and super strength. No one knows why. Scott...
173K 3.4K 15
Note: This is one of my earliest books and definitely not my best. There are a bunch of grammar mistakes and plot holes and such so read at your own...
65.9K 911 56
Two people from Scott's past are back and they want Scott. Malia is getting territorial because of it. There are new pack member coming for protectio...
1.1K 23 12
Two months after the end of Season 3 and still healing from tragic losses (Allison, Boyd, Erica and Aiden), Scott, Stiles, Lydia and Kira return to a...