(Editing) Truly Yours, //t.k...

By TW_Nerdd

Sequel to Insincerely Yours, "I've got an unbreakable smile." New Year, New Changes. With Tori's new found fa... More

1.) A New Testament.
A/N: The Official Cast.
2.) What Happens In Vegas.
3.) To Be Or To Not Be.
4.) Exceptional.
5.) Attack Of The Girlfriends.
6.) Ch--Ch--Changes.
7.) Goals.
8.) Tell-All.
10.) R is for ..Ryan?
11.) "Bear"-ing Gifts.
12.) Andrè The Bodyguard.
A/N: Chapters Left and a Third Book?!?
13.) Fires & Grammys ..
14.) Resting B#%! Meme.
15.) Hollow.
Epilogueβœ—

9.) Hands Full.

45 2 3
By TW_Nerdd

Tori

The Grammys are threatening to have my performance cancelled and give my nomination to someone else because of this tabloid mess. The shoe company, Keds—the company I was going to endorse, are hesitant as well because of the tabloids. I don't know what I'm going to do. This is exactly the kind of drama that I didn't want myself caught up in. I'm only in it for the music and reaching the fans through it as well. I'm not up for groupie/tabloid drama.

"Your Grammy performance is in two weeks." Scooter says while he was pacing back and forth in his Capitol records office. "We need to do damage control."

Justin and Carly Rae Jepsen were both present as well. I love Carly. She's such a gem. Earlier she had given me quite a bit of advice before Scooter arrived and I needed it. Even Justin stepped in and told me how to handle all of this.

"You need to show everyone that you're not who the tabloids are making you out to be." Justin says, "And you're not. You're a sweet girl with a big heart who just loves making music. I say either charity work or host a pop up concert anything to attract them to the real Tori Kelly."

"That's good." Scoot snaps his finger and points at Justin. "—Oh what about the uh, boyfriend?"

I frown, "What about him?"

Carly steps in, "You guys, by the end of the night should just go and have fun. Let everyone see that you're still together and one of California's "it" couple. Try Nice Guy. It's a great place."

Luke

"You know something, Luke, your life sucks." Michael says plopping down onto the couch next to me.

"Ain't that the truth." I chuckle, sighing.

"Where's Tori?" He asks.

"Probably avoiding me." I sink down into the couch.

"Why do you say that?" He crosses his arms.

"This just adds onto the list of reasons why I'm not good enough for her. I can't even control my temper." I tell him.

"You get a little angry, so what." He chuckles.

"It's ruining my image, hers, my family, even you guy's."

"We don't care what those dickhead paps have to say about us. Neither should you or Tori. Just call..." He stops as Tori walks in.

"Tori.." I stand, right away.

She pulls her shades onto the top of her head before heading towards me with a hug.

"I don't think she's avoiding you at all." Michael says before getting up and going upstairs.

Tori pulls away, frowning. "You thought I was avoiding you?"

"A little." I sigh, nodding.

"I just needed some time to think. I had a chat with Scooter and some friends and... hey, let's go somewhere tonight." She smiles.

"Okay, where?"

"Just be dressed and ready I'll be back." She kisses me. "I love you."

"I love you too." I say while watching her walk out the door.

///////

Tori

The smile on my face was brighter than ever as I arrived at the club, clinging to Luke. The paps seemed to be chill tonight. One guy even told me how his daughter loves my music and how I inspire her.

"Tori, Luke, one quick picture?!" Luke and I smile, posing for them.

"Tori, we thought for sure you were going to dump Luke after that swirling diary scandal. Why didn't you?!" I hear all of a sudden.

At first I wasn't going to answer but I felt like I needed to, "He's human and he makes mistakes. None of that diary stuff shows the Luke that I fell in love with and will continue to fall in love with everyday."

"Well said!" A woman says as we finally walk inside.

"You're amazing." Luke kisses my forehead.

"Alright alright, I'm leav--!" I hear just as a blonde girl with a petite frame collides with us, suddenly. "Luke?"

I look down at her while she was being held by Luke, until I recognized her face. It was Luke's Ex--

"Aleisha?" He says, shocked.

"Is this your new girlfriend? Tami?" She looks over at me, saddened as he stands her up.

"Tori." I correct her.

"Oh God. She's beautiful." She starts to sob hysterically.

"Wh--Aleisha are you drunk right now?" Luke asks her as she falls onto him.

She giggles, wiping her eyes. "Waayy, pass the point."

"Do you have a ride home?" I ask, helping to stand her up.

"No, I used up all of my uber coins." She breathes out her alcohol reeked breath into my face.

I cringe, taking out my phone. "Okay what's your address ? I'll call you an uber."

"I live 44 minutes away in Calabasas.
26557 Agoura Rd. But I don't wanna go home. I wanna catch up with Lukey pookey." She runs her fingers down his lips.

Although I do have the option of being jealous—this girl is seriously incapable of functioning right now.

"Let's just take her home, Tor." Luke suggests.

"Okay but if she throws up in my car, you're cleaning it up mister." I say, flinging her arm onto him. "Here, I'll go get the car."

I walk out the door, peeking a little to see the paps on the other side of the street, not paying attention. I tip toe/speed walk to my car. I start it up and pull close to the door. I honk, signally Luke to come out. He jogs out, carrying her in his arms. "Hurry!" I say as the paps turn around. Luke gets her into the back seat before coming around the car to his seat next to me. I sped off before the paps had a chance to sprint across the street.

"Not exactly what I had in mind tonight but I'm just glad I'm with you...and Aleisha." I laugh.

"Yeah." He laughs as well.

"Isn't it weird how our exes keep finding their way back to us?" I ask him as I look into the mirror to see Aleisha dozed off in the back.

"Yeah that is weird." He says.

"But in the end, it's still us." I grab his hand, intertwining ours together.

Luke

We had made it to the address Aleisha gave us. Only problem was...It was a hotel. I didn't know she was staying in a hotel. Tori and I had helped her up to her room with the help of the doorman.

"He said she comes back to her room every night, drunk. Should we be worried?" Tori says, referring to the doorman as she tucks Aleisha into bed.

"I don't know." I sigh.

"Does she have any family? I didn't really know her that much ." Tori says.

"It was just her Mom and her brother around. Her dad died. Although her mom was a drinker—I remember her saying how if her mom drinks again, child services was bound to separate her and her brother away from her."

"So you think it happened?"

I nod. "Maybe."

"We should go." Tori says.

"..Can I ..?" I look at Tori while glancing over at Aleisha. Tori nods, knowing exactly what I wanted to ask. I go over to Aleisha, hovering down over to kiss the top of her head. "Get better, Leish."

I go over to Tori, clutching onto her hand as we walk out, quietly shutting the door.

Tori

"Hey." Luke stops me as I was walking ahead, trying to head to the car. I turn to face him, with the wind casually blowing the fabric of my clothes and my hair.

"Thanks for being so understanding and just being you." He grabs the both of my hands.

"Of course." I smile.

"Seriously I don't know what I'd do without you in my life. I'm so so grateful to have you in my life. So much that—and I know this isn't the perfect time or setting but." He goes into his pocket while kneeling, grabbing out a tiny red box. "Will you ...?"

I squeal, clasping my hands together. "Yes yes yes a million times yes."

"...Move in with me..?" He finishes while opening the box to reveal a key.

"Move in with you?" I frown.

"Yeah, what'd you think I was going to ask?" He chuckles while standing.

"I don't know." I cross my arms. "You were down on one knee. Tiny box in hand. Practically heart emoji eyes showing."

"Oh.. Ohhh." He says and I nod.

"Yeahhh."

"Well, someday. Yeah I wouldn't have picked this day in particular but yeah—I just--despite everything I just want you and Rico to be the ones I wake up to."

I sniff, nodding ." Of course I'd love to move in with you—wait, into the 5SOS house? Because you won't be waking up just to me and Rico, babe.."

"No, actually I found a house. I was just waiting for the right time to ask you."

"Well, then, we've got some packing to do and some phone calls to make." I smile, grabbing the key from him and wrapping my arms around his neck to kiss him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3K 101 28
(Completed) It all starts with an accident. She wasn't perfect. He didn't care. They were unbreakable. Nothing could come between them or..... Can it...
101 0 7
Tori's life from a 15 year old until she is 25 her love story with Arata and how their work will change the way things are between them
8K 289 43
Sally and Katy have been absolutely unbreakable the whole year and have grown even closer. What happens when Katy meets someone special again? Do thi...