old love » cake {DISCONTINUED}

Por sweetlittlemikey

"i miss you." !!SEQUEL TO BOY FROM THE AUCTION!! girly!calum © 2016 sweetlittlemikey, all rights reserved Mais

old love
one
two
three
four
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
hi

five

840 44 7
Por sweetlittlemikey

cally

I woke up with an ache in my legs from the night prior, I smiled at the faded memory. I walked down the stairs to see Mikey sitting on the counter drinking a cup of tea. "Morning sunshine." Mikey giggled. "Mornin mike." I smiled to him. I poured myself a cup of tea and stood against the counter across from him.

"Tell me what happened last night." Mikey talked after a while of silence. "What- what do you mean? The club? I danced with Cody, we came home and-" Mikey stopped me. "No. I mean why did you look so upset. I saw-" He took a sip before continuing, "I saw Luke walk out of the bathroom a little while after you."

"I- he-" I sighed. "He kissed me." Michael gave me a look of suprise. "But I pushed him away like- immediately." I rushed out. "Maybe this was a sign." The red head mumbled but I cought every word. "A sign? A sign of what?" I pushed. "A sign that you and Luke will- you know- get back together. Dont get me wrong, I love cody! But you and Luke had more of a connection." He smiled timidly. "Michael. I love Cody, he cares for me, he loves me. I am never getting back together with Luke. Ever." I spoke rather loudly. He held his hands up in defeat as to say "if you say so".

"Also you have to take me shopping." I looked at him. "Why?" He whined. "You promised that if I saw Luke you woukd be me new clothes." I smiled. "Fine we'll go today." He huffed to which I smiled even wider.

-

It was finally 2pm, which is when Michael promised we would leave. I ran down the stairs in my high waisted black jeans, my black crop top raising a bit showing my tummy. "Where ya going?" I heard Cody ask. "Mikey's taking me shopping." I squealed. "Why?" He looked confused. "O-oh uhm, just to have bonding time." I lied. He smiled, believing me.

Mikey walked down the stairs in black high waisted shorts and a red crop top. "Look your shirt matches your hair." I laughed. "Shut up." He groaned, making me giggle. He grabbed his keys, I kissed Cody goodbye and we left the house.

"What would happen if Cody found out Luke kissed you?" Michael asked after a while of driving. "Im not sure but he isnt going to find out so it doesnt matter." I sighed. Mikey nodded and pulled into the mall parking lot.

"Forever 21 first!" I squealed. Mikey laughed and we walked quickly into the store. I looked over many racks of clothes and pouted when I couldn't really find anything. "Hey look at this." Mikey smiled holding up light wash jeans and a multicolored sweater (outfit #1). I squealed and dragged him to the dressing rooms. "Stay out here, I'll put on a fashion show." I smiled. "Okay wait try this on too." He rushed and handed me pink overall shorts and a black thrasher shirt (outfit #2) that he found on the rack by the dressing rooms.

I rushed into the dressing room and quickly pulled on the first outfit, and to be honest I looked super cute. I walked out and showed it to Mikey. "Thats so cute oh my god!" He smiled widely. I smiled back and went to change into the second one.

I ended up buying both of them and two outfits from H&M. (outfit #3&#4). "Im hungry." I mumbled. "Ill pay for lunch." I smiled. We headed to the food court and both ordered from an asian place.

"Isnt that Luke?" Michael pointed at a blonde head of hair sitting across from us. I looked closely and hell it was him.

if yall want i made a spotify acc for this wattpad so i could make playlists for the stories i write. its the same as the name of this acc puppydogmikey

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

367K 13.2K 59
After Pein's invasion, Naruto is betrayed by his comrades and left to die. When he wakes up, he somehow travelled back in time to when he was genin a...
533K 11.5K 38
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
228K 9.2K 60
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦 OR 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire and charle...
177K 4.6K 20
Your daughter runs off while you were in the middle of grocery shopping because she spotted Max, her favourite driver. Meeting you, Max wants to know...