Falling In Love With a Vampir...

By MrsPayne6

Cassandra doesnt believe in vampires or warewolves. nothing abnormal. she doesnt even believe in "true love"... More

Falling In Love With a Vampire {Jamie Campbell Bower}
Chapter 1~moving day~
Chapter 2~attacked by vamps & running into Nolan~
Chapter 4~ dating a vampire..changing me into a vampire....
Chapter 5~getting control over powers & clan visits
Chapter 6: First Date with Nathan..... **RATED R!!!!!!!!*
Chapter 7: *3 months later* new recruits?

Chapter 3~ what the heck is going on!? 1st kiss~

341 4 1
By MrsPayne6

hey guys! new chapter :) hope you guys like it so far!

outfit in external link. pic is Nick. and video is just a song thats from Twlight "it will rain"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~the story~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i woke up to having a HUGE headache. i groaned and rolled over seeing the light shine through the tiny cracks in my eyelids. i heard knocking on my door and sighed getting out of bed slowly......like a zombie....

i zombie walked over to the door and peeked through the eye hole thingy in the door and saw Nolan......i looked down at my PJs and saw i was just in my long sleeved t-shirt and PJ pants with pandas on them...my hair a rats nest though. i hastily took my hair out of its bun i had it in and let my brown hair cascade down my back in curles. i opened my door and before i could BLINK Nolan was in my room.

"ok seriously dude you have GOT to stop doing that!" i told Nolan closing the door while clutching my heart with my other hand that wasnt closing the door with(my left)

"well good morning to you too sunshine!" Nolan said sarcasically. i growled and hopped into bed.

"why you here at *looks at clock* 8am?!" i mentioned groaning.

he chuckled and climbed into the bed with me. i just now noticed he was wearing his normal black leather skinny jeans and now a black tank-top showing me his MUSCLES! ;D

not such a sight for sore eyes......

"what i cant see you?" Nolan asked frowning. i mentally awwed.

"dude you look like a creepy puppy with fangs!" i told him giggling. he shook his head and his fangs dissappeared.

"sorry only happens when im around goregous girls" he said looking at...ME! i blushed and looked down.

what the heck is going on!? we just met! and hes being a flirto bot.......

he smiled and pulled me into his muscliar hold while i mentally melted under his hold.....is it bad to feel safe with a vampire that if he wanted could rip my throat out? cuz i feel...oddly safe with Nolan....

i cuddled into his side and wrapped one arm around his waist while he just held me closer to him.

this is soo....ODD!

again i repeat....the fuck is going on!? different wording but...SAME MEANING!

"babe go to sleep. ill be here when you wake up. i might fall asleep though"

i smiled at how sweet he was being.

i nodded and layed my head on his chest getting quite comfy. he smiled against my head kissing my hair softly. shit i forgot my hair was out of its bun.....meh i dont really care!

"night beautiful" he muttered into my ear. and i slowly fell into a deep sleep.

*few hours later*

"baby wake up." i heard a soft british accent say in my ear shaking me slightly. i awoke to be staring into goregous blue/brown eyes that seem to change colors......

wait...DID HE CALL ME BABY?! whats with the pet names?!

"you have to tell me what yoru thinking. all vampires have powers. i can read minds. but for some reason.....i cant read yours...." Nolan muttered and i looked up at him smiling.

"nothing important...." i muttered. he sighed and kissed my head before sitting up which forced me to groan. i was quite comfy!

"i was comfy!" i said childishlly. he just laughed and brought me back into his arms.

what. the. heck. is. going. ON!?

firstly....WE NEVER MET UNTIL YESTURDAY!

lastely(secondly)......were acting like a bloody couple!

this is soooo....werid but yet awesome.

i dont mind the feeling of being in his arms....it feels....nice......i feel protected.....

"what you thinking bout?"

"just how safe i feel with you" he smiled and kissed my temple "im glad you feel comfortable with me"

suddenly a knock was being heard and i just about jumped outta my skin. Nolan chuckled and got out of my bed leaving me freezing. i slowly got up and grabbed some clothes and going into the bathroom, taking a quick shower(making sure the bathroom door was bloody locked) and changed quickly. i did my hair an makeup and slipped on my boots.

i walked out to see Nolan and Nick in a heated convo. something about mate?

Nolan stopped mid sentence seeing me and his mouth dropped. i blushed and sat down next to him. Nick's jaw also dropped.

"where the hell did you get those clothes!?" Nick asked shocked.

"i have a whole wardrobe you know." i added sarascially.

he rolled his eyes which looked werid cuz his fangs were out and his eyes were slightly red.......

the faq? Nolan sent me a message "he wants blood" through his eyes and i mentally got the message.

well this is bad.....

another knock on my door startled me. "the bleep sheep!" i got up and walked over to the door well aware of the odd stares from the boys. i opened my door.......and there stood Libby........

"LIBBY?! THE FUCK YOU DOING HERE!?" i yelled when i saw her taking in my clothes. she was holding a suitecase and....a one direction bag?

"why you holding a one direction bag?" i asked my best friend letting her in and closing it behind her.

"cuz im here mostly cuz i wanted to meet Nolan in person....plus i wanted to be where 1D lives...and secondly...WERE GOING TO THERE CONCERT!"

my heart dropped.

"WHAT!?" i yelled and Nolan popped up in the sheer of lightening along with Nick.

"dude! stop doing that!" i yelled hitting Nolan's stomach...again injuring my hand in the process...my hand will be deffently broken by this week!

he just chuckled and wrapped his arms around my waist.....protectivly?

"why arnt you excited!?" Libby asked frowning.

"nothing....just....nothing...." i muttered and looked up to Nolan for help.

"she ran into them and they turned out to be jerks" Nolan said saving my ass. i kissed his cheek and blushed realizing what i just did.

"wait...WHO'S THE HOTTIE!?" Libby yelled pointing to Nick who looked oddly annoyed.

"oh yeah Libby this is Nick...one of.....Nolan's friends. Nick this is my best friend Libby...the more insane part of me..." i muttered and they quickly talked like they've known eachother for years.

well that was easy....Nolan suddenly pulled me away from the 2 people and started talking to me in a hushed tone.

"i will go with you to the concert. im not letting you go alone. epsically cuz its a one direction concert and i dont know what they will be capeable of." Nolan said protectilvly. he had that urgerncy in his voice letting me know now matter what i say he will never say i can go alone with Libby...

and i was cool with that! after my encounter with Liam...well lets just say i dont really care for those boys anymore.......LIAM ALMOST RIPPED MY THROAT OUT!

i wonder if Liam is alive?

"wait i thought Liam was dead?"

Nolan shook his head "he exiled but went back to where he was. his mind was wiped out of what happened that day."

i sighed. welp...i guess i gotta see the bloke that almost ripped my fucking throat out!

"stay with me tonight?" i asked maybe sounding too desperate but Nolan didnt seem to mind. infact he just grinned "deffently. besides....Nick said we might be......mates"

my heart skipped a beat. "mates?"

"meaning your my mate." and there goes my heart.

jumping out of my chest doing a happy and werid odd dance.

my favoirte word is odd! NO JUDGING!

 "oookkk........this day just keeps getting werider..." i muttered and Nolan just chuckled pulling me into his arms.

*few hours later. they are getting ready for the concert. the girls' outfits for the concert will be in comment!*

"i feel like a slut!" i yelled out to Libby who just laughed and came in with Nolan and Nick following.

i was wearing a gothic top, a white miniskirt and black chained ankle boots. i also had on a goth necklace and such......i looked like a slut!

i saw Libby wearing almost more sluttier clothes than me....and we both had on leather jackets. her's was blue,mine was black. our hair was similar and our makeup different-hers blue,mine black but same lip stick.

"no you dont!" Libby said defensivily. i looked at myself in the mirror and turned around to see Nolan and Nick in black clothes.

"why arnt we wearing 1D merch?" i asked my best friend who was fixing her hair in the mirror. ugh....

"i wanna stick out! if Harry sees me he might like me!"

and suck out your blood i wanted to say but kept my mouth shut.

i looked over at Nolan and Nick who looked uneasy. i feel yah!

we all walked out of the building dressed up like gansters and skanks that looks like we just came out of a flipping stripper joint! me and Libby recieved whistles from drunk dudes and Nolan looked like he wanted to explode. i went over to him and grabbed his hand squeezing it tightly.

"you ok Nol?" i asked him and he looked over at me and i could tell in his eyes that he wanted to kill the guys that were whistling at me. his eyes were red...thats how i knew!

i sighed "its fine Nol." i muttered and Nick flashed next to me.

"jesus dude stop doing that!" i squeaked which made everybody in our tiny group chuckle.

"hes being protective. i told you mate shes your mate."

yeah cuz that made totally since Nick!

"dont sarcasm me in your mind chick!" Nick said glaring at me. wait...HE READ MY MIND!?

"yes i read your mind." i groaned.

potatos.......he looked at me strangely.

i just grinned at him and Libby squealed. along with about a million other girls. ugh....

*Nolan's POV-FINALLY!*

could what Nick said true? is Cassandra my mate? is that why ive felt like we've been together for years and not days?

out of the corner of my eye i saw Cassandra stiffen. i wrapped my arm around her waist pulling her into me and she relaxed instantly. i smiled knowing i could make her relax.

"its ok i wont let them hurt you or Libby" i muttered into her ear and she looked up at me with her goregous blue-green eyes.

she nodded and smiled that breath taking smile i've learned to love. it is bad if im falling for a human?

i just hope she feels the same way......

we got into the arena and i could feel her stiffen as we got closer to our seats. i pulled her closer to me and kept my surroundings in check. the arena was already filling up. Cassandra and Libby got whistles which made me glare at the perverted guys.

Libby looked extermly happy. i looked over at Nick to see him glaring at Cassandra.

"dude why you staring at her?"

"she said potatos! im trying to figure out why she said that!"

"she probably said it to make you think shes werid....i dont know mate!" i told him.

Cassandra was staring at the stage like she was waiting for the boys that almost tore her throat out.

"OH MY GOD!" Libby squealed running over holding 4 passes.

"what?!" we all yelled.

"I JUST GOT BACKSTAGE PASSES! LETS GO!" Libby then grabbed Cassandra from my tight protective grip and slipped on the backstage pass around MY girl! well shes not mine yet......but i plan on making her mine soon!

*backstage*

Cassandra kept looking over at me with a terrifed look on her face. i instantly was by her side before you could blink. she didnt look freaked out like usual when i do that but relieved.

i grabbed her hand and interwined our fingers together givingher  hand a tight squeeze. Libby was pulling Nick with her.....poor Nick.

i sighed when we reached the door to their dressing room where the evil vampires were. Cassandra was squeezing my hand like her life depended on it.

Libby knocked eagerly which made Cassandra hide behind me. i kept a protecitve grip on her hand and she relaxed.

the door flew open and Liam was there smiling. but when he saw me and Nick his eyes looked evil. they were in slits-red.

"why you here Nolan Cane?" Liam said with an evil tone to his voice.

"shes a fan." i said matter of factly. Libby was grinning. Cassandra peeked her head over my side and squeaked seeing Liam. Liam looked behind me and smirked "brought us a human?"

i growled and shot him evil eyes "touch her....and i will fucking kill you" i growled so deeply Cassandra was shaking behind me.

"oh dont worry dude......we dont wanna hurt your MATE" Liam said smirking. Cassandra finally came out from behind me and i wrapped my arms around her waist bringing her closer to me.

Liam's eyes looked up and down her body with lust in his eyes. weither it was lust like turn on lust or lust for blood i wasnt sure. with these vampires your never sure.

"hi!" Libby said after coming out of her shock bubble. Liam's head turned towards her fast and smiled "ello love"

she squealed and gripped onto Cassandra's arm.

"Libby LET GO!" Cassandra said with urgency in her voice....she also had fear etched in there. Libby looked at her confused but did it anyways.

"what the fuck is your problem?" Libby snapped. i growled and brought Cassandra closer to my body.

"nothing" Cass muttered. the other band members came and their eyes did the same as Liam's- looked up and down her body. which seriously pissed me off.

"boys concert!" i heard a deep british accent yell and the boys all smirked at us and winked at Cassandra with lust in their eyes and closed the door. Libby seemed to be jumping with joy while Cassandra was shaking like a leaf.

"Nolan take Cassandra back to the flat." Nick said sternly and i looked over to see Cassandra with a gross look on her face. i nodded and grabbed small hand in my big hands and walked her out of the arena. the more farther we got, the lesser she was shaking.

finally she sighed with relief seeing we were a good few miles from the arena, the music just barly being audioable.

"you alright?" i asked Cassandra worriedly. she looked up at me and i saw tears in her eyes. i quickly stopped walking and brought her into my arms.

"what's wrong?" i muttered into her hair and she just sobbed into my chest.

"w-why were they staring at me like that?!" she stuttered out and i was starting to wonder that myself.

"i dont know love...but if they touch you with even one tiny little hair i will kill him. and im not kidding. nobody hurts you." i said with urgency in my voice.

it started to rain when Cassandra was looking up at me with her blue eyes. her makeup was starting to smear due to the rain falling on her angel-like face.

i pushed a piece of wet hair out of her face and sent her a warm smile "your beautiful. ok? they touch you i wanna know. because i WILL kill them if its the last thing i do. i'll protect you with my life Cassandra" i told her seriously.

she smiled up at me and wrapped her tiny arms around my neck hugging me and standing on her tippy toes even though she was in heels.

"thank you....i've never had someone protect me like that...." she muttered into my ear and i pulled back enough to stare into her eyes.

"your my mate Cass....of course im gonna protect you. besides from the moment i met you......ive been having strong feelings for you.....Nick was telling me earlier how i know your my mate: im extermly protective over you...i cant get enough of seeing you...and how much im falling for you even though we just met yesturday. that's how it works with being mates with someone." i told her.

she just smiled and i saw her eyes go from mine to my lips and i saw my eyes doing the same. before i knew anything happening my lips were on hers.

and might i add.....it was the best kiss i ever shared in my entire life...

*Cassandra's POV*

his lips were on mine before i could even blink. and i found myself kissing back. his arms circled around my waist bringing me closer to his warm body. its werid how a vampire is so warm but yet can be so cold in a flash.

my arms were wrapped tightly around his neck but not tight enough to cut off his air supply. my hands tangled in the mess of his blonde hair that always seemed to be perfect when getting out of bed.

he pulled away resting his forehead against mine his hot breath against my lips making me shrudder. he chuckled and kissed my lips again before pulling away.

"come on we better go before we get you sick" he muttered after the long silence and i slowly nodded still shocked by how kissing a vampire felt.

sparks were flying! i thought that couldnt happen with vampires....then again i thought vampires didnt exist...and here i am walking with a vampire.

that's half human........

"what you thinking about?"

"how i never thought vampires existed but yet i just kissed one and walking with one." he chuckled and wrapped his arms around me keeping me warm.

we got to the flat in record time and i was changing into something warm. when i walked out of the bathroom  Nolan was changed and laying on my bed smiling up at the ceiling. i smiled and climbed up onto the bed and straddled him. he looked up at me smiling.

"hey beautiful" i blushed "hi cutie"

"im anything but cute babe"

"fine sexy good?" he laughed "perfect." he leaned up and attached his lips to mine and i instantly kissed back. after awhile we pulled away and i rolled over and cuddled into his side feeling the warmth of his body.

"how are you so warm? i thought vampires were supposed to be freezing" i asked him playing with his fingers that were recently on his stomach.

"i had some blood while you were getting changed and what not. believe it or not but you have a blood supply in your flat" i shruddered not wanting to know what blood tastes like. everytime i was licking away blood from a cut on my hand it tasted disgusting. so i dont know how vampires can live on that stuff but yet we do need blood in our bodies...dead or not.

"isnt vampires supposed to be dead though?" i asked looking up at his face. his face resembling that of an angel.

"were half vampire and half human. so we still have a soul" he told me and i nodded laying my head on his chest. he wrapped his arms around my waist. i snuggled into his arms getting comfortable.

"go to sleep babe. its late" Nolan muttered and i looked up with my blue eyes smiling. he looked down and smiled pecking my lips softly.

"you still gonna be here?" he nodded and closed his eyes and soon i felt his breathing slow and i flet content. slowly but surely my body decided to make me go to sleep and i did adventually.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~there's chapter 3 :) pic on side is Nick. video is It Will Rain by Bruno Mars. outfit for Cassandra's outfit before the concert is in the external link. and the outfit for the concert is in comment :)~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

934K 24.7K 61
Vivienne didn't believe in vampires until she started to suspect her prince might be one. Which will she sacrifice - humanity or love? ...