Rejected By The Future Alpha...

By Clown_Crazy

EDITED VERSION CALLED 'THE KING'S MAID' PLEASE READ THAT STORY THIS ONE IS BADLY WRITTEN AS I WAS FOURTEEN WH... More

IMPORTANT
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty - One
Chapter Twenty - Two
Epilogue

Chapter Six

20.2K 560 30
By Clown_Crazy

Scar's POV

When we got to the front door of the pack house, Chase knocked on the door. After a while the door opened and my mate was revealed. I looked into his eyes, but said nothing.

"Welcome to the Moon Shadow Pack, I'm Alpha Jason Evans, come in." Jason introduced himself, a smile on his face as he opened the door a little more to let us in.

I walked towards him so that I could walk into the pack house, when I was stopped by Jason.

"I know who you are. I just can't put my finger on it." He stated, squinting his eyes, trying to figure where he knew me from.

"I don't know what you're talking about Alpha, I've never met you before so leave me alone." I spoke, fiercely.

I walked past him so that I could follow Chase but his arm grabbed my hand, making sparks shoot all over my body.

"It's you! Scar, I've been waiting for you! I'm so glad you're back! I missed you so much! Where have you been!?" He questioned in shocked, shoving me into his arms, giving me a tight hug. I know I shouldn't like being in his arms, but what can I say, he's my mate, of course I like being near him.

"Let her go, asshole!" I heard Chase yell from behind me.

"Why?! She's my mate, I deserve to hold her!" Jay yelled back, making his chest vibrate.

"Jason let me go! You lost your mate the day that you rejected me! You have no right to do anything against my will! So stay the hell away from me!" I yelled, pushing his chest but he held me tighter, not letting me go.

"No! You're my mate, I don't care!" He stated, give me a little squeeze.

"Yeah, exactly, you don't care, now let go of me before I kick your ass!" I yelled, and pushed his chest with all my strength.

"You'll see, I'll win you back, now let's go in, I need you to see someone." He said, finally letting go and going into the pack house.

"You okay?" Chase asked, concerned.

"Yeah, I'm fine" I lied.

"Come on, let's go inside and see what that asshole want's you to see." He said, draping his arm over my shoulder. I nodded and we made our way into the pack house and following Jason's scent.

Once we got into the living room Chase pulls me with him to where his father and Jason where standing and the both packs.

"Hello Scar glad you could join us, the Alpha has someone that he want's you too see, but I bet that he already told you that." Charlie informed.

"Yeah, he did." I sighed, looking up at Jason.

"So who did you want me to see? I hope that I'll like this." I said, glaring at him.

"It depends." He said, then he got this concentrating look, meaning that he is communicating with someone through the mind link.

After a few minutes I heard foot steps coming down the stairs. I looked up once the person reached the bottom of the stairs.

I turned to Chase and hugged him tight once I saw who the person was.

"Sweetie, what's wrong?" Charlie asked, concerned.

"That's my brother." I whispered so that only Charlie, Michelle and Chase could hear me.

'Are you sure you're okay?' Chase asked though the pack link that we share with the whole pack, meaning the whole pack was listening.

'Yeah, I'm fine.' I replied back, turning to face my brother who looked really hungover. Did I do this to him? I thought to myself.

"Sean?" I whispered, loud enough for him to listen but I guess he didn't hear me.

"Sean, there's someone here to see you." Jason said, but Sean just looked angry.

"I DON'T WANT TO SEE NO ONE!!! LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE!!" He yelled, making me whimper. I've never seen him like this, ever.

"Sean?" I said louder, walking in front of him "You don't want to see me?" I asked, heartbroken.

"NO! YOU'RE PROBABLY A SLUT WHO WILL FIGURE OUT A WAY TO GET ME IN BED!" He yelled. He doesn't recognize me? That really hurts.

"Sean, it's me... your sister, Scar." I said, tears streaming down my face as I spoke to him.

"LIAR, IF THIS IS A GAME BETWEEN YOU AND THAT ASSHOLE, I DON'T THINK IT'S VERY FUNNY!" He yelled, again.

"It's really me, please Sean!" I cried, looking at him in the eyes.

"Liar! Leave, I don't want to see someone who is faking to be someone they're not!" He screamed.

"Fine, I'll leave you alone! I thought that once I came back after three years you would be happy to have me back, I guess I kept my hopes up. Bye Sean. Chase let's go, I wanna go to my old room before Sean and I moved." I said, holding his hand and dragging him up to where my old room is.

"Scar," Chase sighed, "You know he didn't mean those words. He's just heartbroken and in denial, I remember when you were like that." He said.

Once we reached my old bedroom, I opened the door, seeing my old after so long. My bed was in the same place, the walls were still pink with unicorn paintings scattered all over the right wall, my white wardrobe was still on the left side of the room, the chest of draws was beside the wardrobe and my night stand beside my old bed.

"It's the same as when I left it years ago, before Sean and I left." I whispered, crawling onto the bed and curled in a ball against the wall the just cried. I cried for the death of my parents. I cried because Sean didn't remember me. I cried because Jason rejected me. I mostly cried because there is so much shit in my life that I have to put up with.

"Shhhhh, it'll be okay hun. It will get better sweetie. I promise." Chase comforted, wrapping his arms around me and turning me so that I was facing his chest.

"No it won't! My brother hates me! I thought I could do this Chase, I really did, but I don't think I can. I want to go home, I don't care if I'm alone. Please let me go home Chase, it hurts too much being here!" I cried harder, I can't help but break down in millions of tears.

"It'll be okay, just let fate take a toll." Chase said, rocking us back and fourth in a soothing motion.

"I've let fate take its toll for far too long! Look where it's gotten me!" I cried, I just want to go home, this place is no longer my home, it will never be my home anymore, "Please Chase, let me go home, it physically and mentally hurts being here!" I begged.

Chase's POV

What am I going to do? I can tell that Scar is breaking down inside, but what can I do? She's the strongest fighter in the pack and she;s supposed to be training her old pack.

'Dad, Scar wants to go back home what shall I do?' I asked my father, through our mind link.

'What do you mean wants to go home she has to train the pack. She can't leave.' He stated. Well done dad, like I didn't know that. I rolled my eyes at his statement.

'I know, but dad, I can see her breaking. Its breaking her being here, near her mate and brother. She can't stay here!' I yelled in reply.

'Where are you?' He questioned.

'On the third floor, third door to the right in the left side of the corridor.' I explained.

'Okay, I'll be right up.' He informed, then cut the connection off.

After a couple of minutes there was a knock on the door.

"Come in!" I yelled, knowing it was my father.

The door opened showing my father at the door, but he wasn't alone, Sean was behind him. Once his eyes landed on Scar, who still had her head buried into my chest, bawling her eyes out, his eyes looked sad and broken.

"Scarlet, Hun, I brought someone here who wanted to talk to you." He spoke gently, Scar has always been like a daughter to him and she's been like a sister to me, for some reason I have always felt a connection with her. A brotherly connection, I don't know why, but I just ignore it.

Scar lifted her head from my chest and faced the direction where my father was standing, then she caught sight of Sean. Instantly she dug her face into my chest, crying harder than she was before, if that's even possible. "What is he doing here? To tell me how fake I am?" She whispered, but with wolf hearing we all heard.

"No, I'm not. Scar I need to talk to you, alone." He said, silently tell my father and I to leave the room.

"Scar, sweetie, you have to let go of me. Your brother needs to speak to you, come on sweetie, I will be right outside if you need me, okay?" I cooed at her stroking her hair.

"I don't want you to go Chase!" She cried, grabbing onto me in a tight squeeze.

"Scar sweetie, come on your brother has to speak to you alone. He hasn't seen you in three years, he wants to talk to you, I will be outside, just link me if you need me, okay?" I tried again, she nodded lightly and let her arms fall limp on her lap, letting me go.

I walked towards the door, then walked out of the door behind my father, I took a second glance back. I looked at Sean and gave him a look that said -please don't say anything to hurt her again- he nodded then I was out of the room, staying outside in the corridor, out of hearing shot so I wouldn't hear what they wanted to talk about.

Sean's POV

When I walked in, I saw Scar in a ball, her head in the Alpha's sons chest, bawling her eyes out made my heart break even more. When the Alpha and his son left the room I walked towards the bed, where Scar was laying, her head buried in the pillow, shoulders shaking meaning she was still crying.

"Scar, I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. I never meant what I said." I said, sitting on my bed.

"Really? Then want did you mean? You meant that I was fake and would throw myself at any guy in the pack, so glad you were happy to see me, glad to know my brother still cares and remembers me. Just leave if you're only going to insult me more." She said, her voice breaking in the middle of the sentence.

"Scar I'm sorry, please. I was just in so much pain. You leaving me and then I find out that you're back after three years! You look different from back then, more confident. More beautiful. When I came back home after school and found that note, your note... I didn't know how to react and when I found out that Jay was your mate, I ranged out. I wasn't there to protect the only family I have. Everyday I kept on thinking about how you where treated when you where here, then it hit me, I never did anything to help you, I'm such a terrible brother! I left Savannah that day, before taking Jay and the guys to the pack house. I couldn't take all the insults she kept saying, I know, I should have left her way before all that mess but I didn't know what to do, I just lost it. I'm sorry Scar, please forgive me." I begged, tears falling out of my eyes, remembering that day.

"Sean, you don't have to apologize. You're the best brother in the world. I could never ask for a greater brother than you." She said, pulling me in a hug. "I love you so much Sean, I missed you so much. I kept on having nightmares about you. I woke up every night crying thinking the worst. I'm so sorry I left." She said, crying in my chest as I soothed her.

"Shh, Scar it's okay, you're here now, I'm here, we're here. Nothing matters, the past is in the past and nothing's going to change. I love you so much Scar, I missed you so much. Please don't ever leave me again. I couldn't bare it a second time." I said, lifting her chin up, looking her in the eyes.

"Sean after I'm done with training your pack, I have to go back to my own pack. I can't stay. I won't stay. I'm sorry Sean" She said, breaking my heart.

"Then I will leave with you." I stated.

"No! You can't. You're Beta. You have to take care of your pack." She refused.

"I can't loose you. Jay can find a different Beta. I'm not letting you go again." I said. She sighed in defeat and nodded.

"Okay, you can come. First you have to talk to Jason and Charlie for permission." She said, looking at the floor.

"I will. I'm so glad you're back. I missed you." I said. I got up off the bed and walked out of the room. I know that she needs her rest, she needs to get her mind sorted.

I closed the door behind me, seeing Chase on the opposite side of the hall.

"Thanks. For being there when I never was." I spoke gratefully. He nodded and walked into Scar's room.

I walked downstairs and into the living room. There was no one there, except for Charlie and Jay. The two people I needed to see.

"Jay, Charlie, I need to speak to you." I said, making the two men turn around to face me.

"What's wrong dude?" Jay questioned, a worried look in his eyes.

"Charlie I wanted to ask if I could join your pack." I said, not even asking.

"Sean you can't be serious! What am I going to do without you?!" Jay yelled.

"You can find a better Beta. Jay you have to understand that I'm not going to leave my sister again. I can't loose her again. So Charlie? What do you say?" I asked, pleading him with my eyes.

"I completely agree, I don't mind having you in my pack. Just Alpha Jason's the one that can say whether you leave the pack so that you can join another pack." Charlie said, looking at Jay.

"No." Jason stated, then walked away.

"Jason! Why not!" I yelled. If I were to tell you that I was angry, that would be the understatement of the century.

"BECAUSE I'M NOT LOOSING ANOTHER PACK MEMBER! YOU ARE THE CLOSEST THING I HAVE TO MY MATE! NO IS NO NOW LEAVE IT!!" He shouted at the top of his voice.

"FINE, THEN I WILL LEAVE THE PACK!! I, SEAN PARKER REJECT THE PACK BOND AND REFUSE THE DUTIES OF BETA!!!" I yelled.

"I, Jason Evans decline, you, Sean Parker, to leave this pack and Beta duties" He stated, calmly.

"Why do you want to ruin my chance of happiness with my sister!?" I yelled.

"Because I'm going to try and get her back and if she won't be with me... then you can leave the pack and Beta duties." He sighed. He then turned on his heels and walked up the stairs.

"I'm sorry you had to witness that, Alpha Charlie." I apologized.

"No need to apologize son, I've been waiting to meet you for three years. I've heard great things about you Sean." He said.

"Thank you sir." I said. "May I be excused?" I asked, being polite.

"Yes Sean, I hope to be able to speak to you soon." He said.

"As do I Alpha." I said and walked out of the front door. I figured that while Scar was here, I'd buy back our old house, since I know no one have brought it.

----------------------------------------------------.

Well that's the ending of this Chapter.

What did you think about Sean's POV?

Vote if you enjoyed Sean's POV

Comment your thoughts.

I will be updating in about two hours so expect it

:)

*EDITED*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

393K 11.1K 42
Adelaides life has always been shit, She didn't think it could get any worse until her very popular mate Aiden Lockwood rejects her and just so happe...
10.1M 178K 37
This was my first story when I was literally 12 so please be gentle. Everything is unedited from 12 year old me because I'm focusing on completely re...
105K 2.8K 13
Kate did not want to meet her mate, not until she finished school and lived her life. Too bad her dog had other plans. Mark is the alpha in training...
424K 15.7K 42
THIS WAS MY FIRST ATTEMPT AT WRITING, READ AT OWN RISK! THERE ARE MANY ERRORS, AS MAJORITY OF IT IS UNEDITED. IF YOU WISH TO READ A MORE PUNCTUALLY A...