Another Pedrad | ✓

Galing kay aswordofwords

What if Tris Prior was dauntless born? What if she was the sister of Uriah and Zeke Pedrad? What if all this... Higit pa

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
SEQUEL

Chapter 10

5.2K 89 143
Galing kay aswordofwords

I am back with another chapter, whoo! Didn't take a month to upload this time. So, I think that so far, I've been able to stay consistent with my schedule. I was only one day late. That's pretty good, right?

I apologize in advance for any grammar or spelling mistakes.

Disclaimer: I do not own Divergent, if I did, a lot of people that died wouldn't have.

Oh yeah, just a warning, the characters in my story might be a bit ooc, but I try to keep their personalities the same. Well, I guess Tris' would be different, with the whole brothers thing. And the others would also be affected...Whatever, what I'm trying to say is, I will try my best to keep all the characters consistent with their original form.

Tris POV

I skid across the floor, dodging people and tables, sprinting towards my target. Jumping up and down, left and right, running past the obstacles. I masterfully leap over a spilled orange juice, and "accidentally" take a bit of cake off of someone's plate.

I reach my destination heaving and panting, wiped out from that like 10 meter run. "I..pant...have...huff....puff......really....wheeze....big...news." I say out of breath, leaning on the table for support.

"Well go on woman, TELL US!" Uriah urges, not too nicely.

"Ok, ok, man, jeez. But first," I say smiling wide, turning towards Zeke. I throw my arms around him in a hug, "I am so proud of you!" Zeke's initiation had recently ended, and he place fifth place, which means he wouldn't get cut. Zeke was never really much of a fighter, or a face your fears kinda person, so we were all really happy when he passed. He's such a wimp, but a pretty awesome big bro, most of the time.

Uriah comes between us, and grabs my shoulders and shakes me, "Yea, yea, Zeke, fifth, whatever. NOW WHAT'S THE BIG NEWS! Don't make me shake it out of you!"

I slap his arm, and he let's go of me, I give my tablemates a big smile, and tell them the big news, "They're having an Ultimate Giveaway for the winner of a talent show they're hosting!" Uriah and I, start jumping up and down, squealing.

"Wait, what the heck is that?" Uriah asks, continuing to jump up and down.

Before I can say anything, I'm interrupted by Lynn. "The Ultimate Giveaway is this stupid thing, where people can go on stage, and waste everyone's time embarrassing themselves, with their so-called "talents". But it's pretty funny watching people humiliate themselves, and epicly fail." Lynn explains, looking bored.

"How did you know that?"

"Duh, I read the poster too." Lynn rolls her eyes at me.

"Well excuse you Lynn, but you happened to forget the most important part, the prize for the winning person or group is a whole YEAR supply of.....wait for it......DAUNTLESS CAKE!" I scream, jumping up and down with excitement.

Everyone's eyes literally pop out of their sockets, when I mention the prize. "Why didn't you just start with that?!" Zeke exclaims.

"Ok I'm totally in", Four says chuckling.

"Me too"

"Meh"

"Don't forget about me"

"Absolutely"

"Hell yea!"

"Sure, why not?"

"Great, the whole group's in, now I don't need to do a one-man band", I say gratefully, yeah, my band would not have been the best idea. Contrary to the fact that I do not have a single instrument or any musical talent.

"Ok, since we have so many people, we should do a skit or something," Zeke tells the group.

"Yea, we totally should, what about we do a play about the story of dauntless cake!" Uriah says excitedly.

"That is a great idea!" Zeke replies excitedly.

"That is a", Lynn starts in mock excitement, "horrible idea," she ends with an eye roll.

"No offense man, but it is." Four adds.

"Fine let's settle this like adults, rock, paper, scissors, ultimate smackdown. You vs Me, let's do this." Zeke said, doing the start position.

Four rolls his eyes and lifts up a fist. "Rock, paper, scissors." Zeke ends with paper and Four with rock.

"Aww come on," I complain groaning.

"Uh, changed my mind, not doing this," Lynn says getting up.

"Uh, nuh-uh, I don't think so, no backing out. Whether I need to tie you down or not, we are all in this together," Zeke says, grabbing her arm to hold her back.

"Ugh, fine, you guys are so annoying," Lynn retorts back, sitting down. She shoots Zeke a hateful glare.

"Ok, great, since I came up with the idea, I'm the director!" Uriah announces.

-------------

Uriah's auditioning is just plain stupid.

To show our skill, we have to read from a short script from Uriah. For the role, we were paired up to audition, because apparently, that was the only way for Uriah to truly see the art of acting come out or something like that.

Zeke-Shauna

Tris-Four

Marlene-Lynn

"Okay, I'm ready for pair 2!" Uriah calls from inside the "auditioning room". Man, he is taking this way too seriously.

Four and I walk into the room. Uriah is sitting behind his desk, with piles of paper everywhere, and a few pens and pencils scattered among them. He leans back in his chair,with his feet propped up on the desk.

"Begin, whenever you guy's are ready, preferably now."

Start of Scene

Tris: setting the table

Four: opens door and walks into room

Tris: Oh, my dear lord, welcome back to our humble home.

Four: Thank you, my dear lady.

Tris: Would you like a glass of water, you look awfully stressed.

Four: It has been rough out on the farm.

Tris: Are the horses fighting again?

Four: No, it's the cows now, we really must give them some more space, they are all cramped up in there.

Tris: Yes, but we simply don't have the time.

Four: sights

Well what must we do?

Tris: shrugs shoulders

Why don't you sit down, and eat some dinner? I prepared your favorite, chicken soup.

Four: sits down, eats "chicken soup", makes a face

Hhhm, this tastes different, more chunky.

Tris: That's because it's not chicken.

Laughs evilly

End of Scene

"That was, um, good, guys!" Uriah smiles at us, acting like everything's just jolly. "So, uh, now I'll need you guys to sing a song for me, so that I can hear your singing skills." Uriah tells us with a big cheesy grin.

"Wait, what?! We have to SING?!" I burst out at Uriah. He leans back in his chair to avoid being too close too me.

"Uh, yea? All you have to do is sing one song, and you can sing it privately." Uriah says, trying to avoid his death.

"Ugh, fine, what song?" I give in, crossing my arms in disgust.

"Twinkle Twinkle Little Star."

"You have got to be kidding me." My mouth hanging wide open.

----------------------------

"Great job Tris, you are dismissed. Please call in the next group." Uriah says with a wave of his hand.

I walk out, and signal for Lynn and Marlene to enter I wonder which of them is going to be the male? You know what, I rather not think about it.

"So, that was really awkward." Four says, sticking his hands in his pockets.

"Yea, it was."

"What do you think Uriah was thinking should've been in the soup?"

"I rather not go inside my very disturbed brother's mind, but probably human meat or something," I reply with a shrug. Four's eyes widen at my comment, causing me to laugh.

We go over to sit by Zeke and Shauna, and are soon joined by Marlene and Lynn. After a few minutes, Uriah comes out and tapes a piece of paper to the wall, and we all go and crowd around trying to get a good look at it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Roles

Uriah- Director

  Zeke- King  

Four- Prince

Marlene- Cake

Tris- Understudy/Props and Costumes Manager

Lynn- Music

*Practice starts immediately

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What did I get myself into?

Words: 1.1k

*For those of you who don't know, an understudy is someone who acts as a replacement in case one of the actors were to have an unfortunate accident (hint, hint);)

Yea, yea, I know, the Ultimate Giveaway is really stupid. But this show is kinda going to be a way for Four and Tris to connect. Plus, I don't want this to be cliche. So just go with it, and if you don't want crazy, then this isn't your story. And as part of that statement, I would like to dedicate this chapter to Hannibal the Cannibal, for the inspiration of Uriah the Curiah. 

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

12.6K 227 28
THIS STORY HAD A COMPLETE PLOT TWIST THAT MOST PROBABLY DONT LIKE. JUST WARNING YOU. Tris Pedrad, the sister of Ezekiel and Uriah Pedrad, is a Daunt...
262K 7.2K 59
Tris Pedrad has two brothers. Zeke, who is two years older and Uriah, her twin. Of course they both are the annoying, protective older brother type...
9.5K 257 14
This is the sequel to Fixing Four that I wrote. This is another after Allegiant fanfiction. After death, Tris haunts Tobias every day and watches ov...
60.4K 1.2K 56
Tris is of course a Pedrad, not just any Pedrad, Uriahs and Zekes little sister. Uriah and Zeke are twins who are 9 months older than Tris although...