Imperfectly Yours (Zayn Malik...

Door zaynika

There is nothing in the world compare to the passion of love, the sincerity of it. Love has the power t... Meer

Imperfectly Yours
Chapter One
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
ATTENTION!
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
ATTENTION AND APOLOGIES
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five (End)

Chapter Two

20.9K 661 102
Door zaynika

"All I knew this morning when I woke
Is I know something now, know something now I didn't before.
And all I've seen since eighteen hours ago
Is brown  eyes and freckles in your smile
In the back of my mind making me feel
right"

-Taylor Swift

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Two

He holds me tightly as I swayed back and forth in his arms. My black dress flowing with me…I feel beautiful with him...he was looking handsome as usual. His eyes showing nothing but sincerity of love, I love him…he’s mine.

My eyes instantly shot open. Realization hit me…that I was dreaming. A beautiful dream of Zayn. My eyes adjust in darkness. I shuffle at bed…sniffing Zayn scent in. But where he is? “Zayn?” I said in darkness. It must be midnight. There is no answer. Where has he gone?  My eyes were scanning the place when I saw that the door was open and light from the corridor is hitting in the room.

I opened the lamp after sitting up. His phone was still there at the bedside table. He must be downstairs. I should stay here and wait for him. But curiosity was getting the best of me….and I am kind of missing him. I know it’s so childlike but its truth I do miss him. And after that beautiful dream...I can’t help myself. 

After battling with my subconscious for about two minutes, I decided to go out.

 I was scanning the place and was about to go downstairs when on the other side of stairs…one of the doors was open and light was peeking out of it. I decided to go there. I take small steps toward the door…nervousness and anticipation getting best of me.

I pushed the door open a little. He turns around, his eyes met mine…”Zayn” “Faith” we both said at the same time. We both shocked. My mouth slightly opened.

His one hand holding a paint brush and other a small tray filled with different colors. His face holding an expression of being caught and nervousness. I looked past him seeing the canvas and I figure of two hands holding each other. Like our hands…the same way we intertwined them together. Oh my…it’s our hand.

My eyes met his again…I took steps toward him. When I was straight in front of him… I smiled. I took paint brush from his hand and placed it on the stand. “Faith what are you doing” I ignored his question. I hold his hand and intertwined our fingers together. His creased brow found the answers. I smiled looking at our hands… “It’s our hand right?” I said looking at the canvas.

He chuckled slightly “yeah…” scratching the back of his neck. “It’s beautiful” I said smiling at him. His eyes met mine. “Thanks” he said in low voice.

“You have never told that you draw” I said looking straight in his eyes. He chuckles “I thought you’ll find it out eventually”

I nodded “I did”. “I want to see more” I said looking at many other canvases which were covered with white cloth.

“Uh...They are nothing…common let’s go yeah” he takes my hand leading me to other side.

I stayed still.

“What” he narrowed his eyes…Is then when I noticed. He’s wearing a white shirt which is covered with different colors and few buttons are opened revealing his fine torso.

I averted my gaze back to him…”show me please” I plead.
He sighed loudly. I smirked…he caught it immediately. “Faith…are you smirking at me” I suddenly jumped at his voice. “Shit…sorry I didn’t’ mean to...I’m really sorry Zayn is just—“I cut off by him putting his finger on my mouth.

“I love you” he said enough words to keep me quiet. Once again I’m in awe of this man. “You want to see them?” he asked. His eyes were curious and sparkling with excitement. I nodded still standing awestruck.

He turns me over the other canvas. “You really want to see it”?” he said before removing the cloth. I nodded again. “Okay” he smiles and remove it.

My jaw dropped as I saw the painting. It’s me…my painting. From the first day when I went here. In that blue dress. I was standing in it…looking straight. My blue eyes are wide, my mouth slightly parted. “Faith…Its you” he whisper in my year. I turn around looking at him…I looked at him for long.

“When...when did you draw it” I asked.
“When you came here on the first day” he smiled kissing my forehead. “I admire you from the first day I saw you Faith” he said cupping my cheek.
“I love you” I whisper.

He smiled “Do you like it?”… “Oh gosh I love it” I said again looking at the painting. I got closer to it and touched it with my hand. I never thought that I was beautiful…but this painting made me look pretty. A small tear escaped from my eyes. “Want to see more?” he asked, I nodded quickly wiping my eyes before he caught me. 

I moved next to the other canvas. I removed the cloth…I gasped again. A couple dancing in the spot light. Guy wearing black tux and girl wearing black long dress. The boy holding her by waist and other hand holding hers. Both of them were looking at each other. I had seen it somewhere it relates to something but what?

“Do you know who they are” he asked me caressed arms. I shook my head “no…who” I said with furrowed brows. “Us” I gasped again. he noticed my expression…”remember Doniya’s engagement when we danced” I shook my head again. “Oh my god Zayn” I said in awe. “It’s us…I was trying to relate it but…I don’t know…oh my god Zayn it’s beautiful”

“Really…you liked it?” he holds my both arms. The electric charge is visible to both of us. I feel his heartbeats mixing with my breathing. “It’s perfect” I whisper getting closer to him.  He noticed what I’m trying to do. Before he could protest I kissed him.

~*~

he stumbled back but controls himself by holding my waist. I looked in his eyes “Faith…you should—“ I cut him off by kissing him. He kissed me back…with passion. The desperation was clear in our kiss. I started to grind my lower body on his…I groaned between kisses. My hands went up straight to his hair; ruffling them.

His hand went to my back into my sweatshirt. He pulled away “you are making this tough” he breathes on my lips. “No you are…please don’t stop” I gulped looking between his eyes and lips.

He groaned pressing my body closer to him. I kissed him again with more passion. Our tongues move in sync. “Faith...” he moaned between the kiss. He held me up…I folded my both legs around his waist not breaking the kiss.  

He starts making his way out. In mere seconds we both reached our room. He closed the door…gently pushing me to bed. His body hovers over mine. Lust is all over in his eyes. He keeps on staring at me. Like he was battling with himself.

“Zayn...please I need you” I whisper pecking his lips. He stayed still. “You’re...your health” he stuttered. I glance at his lips which are red...to his eyes; which are holding so much emotion and need.

“I'm fine...please” I pleads. “I don't want to rush things” he said caressing my cheek

“I want you trust me I do...but I don't want to make mistakes” he explains. I nodded kissing him last time.

He don't want rush anything...the Zayn I used to know was gone...but this one is mine. The more lovable Zayn. He sighs sliding beside me on bed. We both stayed like that rumbling in our own thoughts.

I stared at ceiling...but then my eyes roamed the room. The room was painted in a contrast of Black and white...the walls were covered with black and white patterns. The room was big enough for us.

“Zayn?” I murmured. He hums snuggling closer to me. I giggled suddenly. He looks up at me “what” I shook my head. I run my hands through his hair when he placed his head on the crook of my neck.

“you know...uhm Jack my step brother” I asked him. He nodded. “He...he died last month” I told him.

“I know already” he murmurs shifting a little. I was shocked...how could he know and never inform me.

“What...why you never told me” I heard him sigh. “I knew it in first place when accident happened...because I send one of my man behind him so he never took any step closer to you” he explains.

 “so...you should have told me...he was my brother”

“who liked you...” he said in monotone. “Look I didn't really feel like telling you...so I didn't...and he was a jackass” I looked away.

“can we put it in the past...i was having a really good time with my girlfriend” he says. I chuckles.

“good night...it’s really late” I said hugging his chest. He kissed my forehead “good night babe” I smiled at him before closing my eyes.

~*~

Next morning I wake up...I don't know at what time. I looked at my side not seeing Zayn anywhere. I sigh, he must be downstairs.

I quickly took bath changing into a floral dress. I went downstairs and saw him in the kitchen shuffling through the cabinet.
“Good morning babe” he said with his back towards me. He was wearing a white shirt with black pants. How does he know that it's me?

“How do you know that it's me?” I asked moving towards him. He turned around his eyes met mine. He grabbed me by my waist pulling me closer to him.

“Your fragrance is enough for me to find you in a crowd” he said before kissing me. I smiled by his small affection.

“What are you doing here?” I asked. “You were sleeping so peacefully so I left you there...and came here to cook breakfast” I raised my eyebrow on him.

“You should have woken me up...and Martha when she will return I miss her” I whined moving toward the cabinet seeing what he is making.

 He ushered me towards the table “sit...I'll bring you breakfast” he said. I sighed sitting and watching as he was doing his thing. He set two plates in front filled with cheese omelet and toast. “Juice?” he asks. I'm so in awe of this man, I smiled “yes please”.

He filled two glasses with juice setting them on table. After completing breakfast he said “I'm off to office...see you in evening and Martha will be here soon by lunch” he smiled placing our dishes in sink.

I took his blazer from chair and held it out so he can wear it. “Thank you” he says after wearing it.

“Bye” I murmured before kissing him. Our make out session stopped as we heard a footstep echo in the house.
“It’s must be the driver” he said before kissing me one last time. “Later” he says leaving me there in sudden feelings of affection.

Day went by with me making up to Martha who was still mad at me...after the whole suicide thing. Every time I think about it...a sudden fear crept inside me. I still can't believe I took stupid step like that.

“So, what are you planning for Mr. Malik's birthday” I turn to her completely shocked. We are right now in backyard small garden trimming flowers.
 “Zayn's  birthday...when?” I felt sudden urge to punch myself. What kind of a girlfriend am I? Who doesn't even know the birth date of his boyfriend? And here Zayn knows every single thing about me. From my favorite color to favorite food.

“Its next week January twelve” I nodded thinking of something about it. I mean I have a week to do something special but what.

“Martha will you help me?” I asked with pleading eyes.

“Of course sweetheart” she smiled at me.

Well I better start planning and to make the day special for him

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note; Okay hi, everyone. i know all you want is to kill me for that late. trust me i want myself too! but if i die who will write? exactly that's my point.

okay whatever so, did you'll like it? and Happy Thanks giving everybody (I know i'm late) i hope you'll enjoyed.

i love you'll so much for sticking up with my story and always showing your support.

Shoutout; to my California sister Samiha. i love her so much and i really want you to go check out her stories. you will love them.

okay please comment and vote if u like.

Follow my tumblr too http://pristinetainted.tumblr.com/ 

Bye love you all

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

67.9K 1.5K 20
❝ I don't know your name, but I would love too. Did seem to hear a knock knock, who's out there at my door? ❞ Zayn Malik had always had this massive...
704K 7.6K 199
INSTAGRAM: 2 New Notifications @zaynmalik liked your post. @zaynmalik started following you! ❊❊❊ what happens when zayn malik becomes infatuated with...
21.7K 1K 28
*Do not read without reading Book One of Mistake. * Copyright © 2015 All Rights Reserved Loving someone is extraordinary. It's strange, but it...
59.6K 2.1K 18
Zayn and Perrie are engaged, which means all of their problems and worries are forgotten. Wrong. So wrong. That's just not how it works, and it seem...