A Look Into a House Full of L...

By Shiryo

More

#1 A Look Into a House Full of Lust Filled Vampires From The Eyes of The Girl They Could Not Kill
#2 A Look Into a House Full of Lust Filled Vampires From The Eyes of The Girl They Could Not Kill
#3 A Look Into a House Full of Lust Filled Vampires From The Eyes of The Girl They Could Not Kill
#4 A Look Into a House Full of Lust Filled Vampires From The Eyes of The Girl They Could Not Kill
#5 A Look Into a House Full of Lust Filled Vampires From The Eyes of The Girl They Could Not Kill
#6 A Look Into a House Full of Lust Filled Vampires From The Eyes of The Girl They Could Not Kill
#7 A Look Into a House Full of Lust Filled Vampires From The Eyes of The Girl They Could Not Kill
#8 A Look Into a House Full of Lust Filled Vampires From The Eyes of The Girl They Could Not Kill
#9 A Look Into a House Full of Lust Filled Vampires From The Eyes of The Girl They Could Not Kill
#10 A Look Into a House Full of Lust Filled Vampires From The Eyes of The Girl They Could Not Kill
#11 A Look Into a House Full of Lust Filled Vampires
#12 A Look Into a House Full of Lust Filled Vampires.
#14 A Look Into A House Full of Lust Filled Vampires
#15 A Look Into A House Full of Lust Filled Vampires

#13 A Look Into a House Full of Lust Filled Vampires

15.1K 152 30
By Shiryo

Hey everyone! Sorry about the wait! Don't have internet anymore so I'm using my dear sister, Julie's computer! Hope you like it. Some shout outs...

MsTruter- Her story is sooooo amazing! Read it!

lanakaye18- She said I inspired her to write! It means so much to me! Read her new story I'm sure you will love it!

MandaWeasley- Her story is awesome! She is an amazing person and writter.

-*-*-*-*-

#13 A Look Into a House Full of Lust Filled Vampires.

The next morning I woke up groggy. I felt a soft. tingly feeling running up my leg. I want to open my eyes and investigate what it is, but I'm just too tired. The feeling seems to be as soft as a rose pedal. It just passed my knee and is going up my thigh.

Curiosity awakens me. I open my eyes and look down at whatever is touching me. I see Ethan gently running a rose up and down my leg. The pedals are sending warm tingles all through my body. I smile at him and he smiles back.

"Wha are you doing?" I ask.

"Putting a protection charm on you and getting rid of all your body aches while I'm at it."

"Oh. What does the protection charm do?"

"It won't let anybody touch you. The rose symbolizes love. Only people that truly love you in any way can touch you. I do need you to take your clothes off though."

"Your kidding right?" I give a nervous laugh.

"No, but you can leave your underwear and bra on."

"Okay I guess that's better."

I pulled the shirt up over my head and threw it on the ground. I layed back down and slipped my shorts off. I did this very quickly so I can lay back down and shut my eyes.

"Lay on your stomach." Ethan says a little too happily.

"Why?" I ask. I just know I'm blushing.

"The rose has to touch almpost every part of your body."

"Fine!" I roll over on my stomach. I hear him chuckle lightly.

"What's so funny?"

"Your tatto is cute."

I burry my face in the pillow. I forgot about that stupid tattoo. How embarrassing! I want to just hide under the bed right now.

"You know, fairy's are real. They taste quite delicious if I might add."

"Oh yeah? What do they taste like?" He can't tease me anymore. He thought I was going to sympathize for the fairies.

"I don't remember much. Can you remind me?" He places his hand on the middle of my back. I feel his cold breath on my lower back, where the fairy tattoo is.

"Ethan! Your slacking!" I yell at him. He kisses my lower back and I feel his smile on my skin.

After ten minutes of torturing me with the darn rose he says, "Turn around." I turn around and suddenly feel awkeard. I decide to make small talk.

"So...You said that you went nine days without feeding? Do you drink...human blood?" I ask.

"Yes. Are you sure you want to talk about this?"

"Yes I do. Do you want me to pretend that my boyfriend isn't a vampire?"

"I guess we do have to talk about it. Just promise me you won't...hate me or think any less of me." He says.

"I promise."

"Human blood keeps me full for a month, but I can feed on animal blood in between, for enerfy."

"Oh. Umm...How do you pick what humans to feed off of?" I nervously ask. I read in books that sometimes vampires have a favorite type of blood or that they only feed on criminals.

"We have a list. It has names and addresses of people that are going to die. Either from old age, an illness, or accidents. I guess we are kind of what you guys call grim reapers. We all follow these rules so that we won't harm the human population. Except for those who brake the rules like Aiden and his clan."

I lay there just thinking about what he said. I know he's finished with the protection charm because he has stopped touching me with the rose. I don't hate him or fear him for killing people. Vampires have to eat too. It's just like we eat food to stay alive and sharks eat fish.

It's just like a food chain. I wonder if that means that vampires are at the of the food chain. I know I need to say something or Ethan is bound to get the wrong idea.

I look down and he's not there anymore. When did he leave? I didn't even feel him move. I quickly get up from the bed and run towards the door. I open it and look around the small living room in search of Ethan. They are all sitting around the living room talking. They all look up and I see shock in their faces. Ethan runs towards me and shuts the door of the room.

"Your not wearing any clothes." He states.

"Oh I forgot." I blush. I forgot I was only wearing my bra and underwear. I just wanted to find Ethan. Not caring if I was half naked, I hug him.

"I'm sorry I didn't say anything. I couldn't think of what to say. I don't hate you." I feel his hand rubing my almost bare back.

"I'm glad, cariad. I thought you were disgusted by me."

I loosen my grip to look into his electric green eyes. I smile st him and lean in to give him a kiss to show him I was not disgusted in him. I conjured up all the love I feel for him so that he could feel it in the kiss.

I could tell he felt it because he grabbed a fist full of my hair and tugged on it gently until my neck was revealed to him. He placed small but powerful kisses all over my neck. I moaned and tried to bring him closer, but he broke away quickly. He just gave me a very sexy half smile.

"As much as I love kissing you we do have to train. The others are waiting."

"Oh...okay I guess I should get dressed. We can continue this later." I give him a wink and walk towards the closet where Norah and I keep our clothes. I get some clothes and underwear to put on. I wish we could go back to the lake again, but I know that it won't happen. I put on my underwear and bra. Both are a deep red see through lace. I could just imagine Ethan ripping it off me. I laugh at my silly fantasy and go back to changing. I change into a white tank top and black running shorts.

After I'm done changing and putting my hair up in a ponytail I walk out of the room. I go and sit by Tara on the couch. I put on my socks and shoes. Tara looks over at me and smiles. I really like Tara. She always has this sence of calmness to her. Just not when she's around Nate. They fight a lot and try to be as far away from eachother as possible. Tara nudges me and I look up and see Ethan looking at me.

"Huh? Sorry I was in LaLa Land." I give him an innocent smile.

"I said you and Tara will be partners in swords with Nate as your trainer. Is that okay?"

"Oh yeah but what about Norah?"

"Target shooting with Liam and I. We decided to play towards our strenghts." I nod.

We all break out in our groups. There is an overcast again so we can go outside. We do have to stay close to the cabin so that we don't step out of the protection charm. I'm glad I'm in this group because I do want to master a sword, but I probably will have to deal with Tara and Nate's constant arguing.

"Lara, say I'm a vampire. Defend yourself." Nate says.

I draw my sword and stand in front of him. He rushes at me with his sword. I side step and he misses. He nods at me and now I rush at him. He rolls away and I lose my balance. He gets back up and has his sword inches from my throat.

"And you would be dead, Lara. You need to concentrate." He says. Now he's just being cocky. I bring my hand up and propel him in the air. I rush up to him and hold myself in back of him. My sword is inches away from his neck.

"You underestimate me, Nate." I giggle. I can also hear Tara laughing.

"Alright, your good. Now put me down." He demands.

We continued fighting for about an hour. I got him four times and he got me twice. He kept saying if he would have used his fire he would beat me. I just rolled my eyes at him when he made these comments. Now it was him and Tara's turn.

I watched them fight. I don't think either of them would win. They were both so strong and fast. I could barely keep up with the fight. I was sitting here watching them and I noticed the rest of them walking towards us.

"Hey. How long have they been at it?" Ethan asks sitting next to me.

"I would guess for about fourty minutes."

"Wow. Have any of them even come close to winning."

"No." I shake my head.

"Should I stop them?" Liam asks.

"Nah. Let them go at it for a while. In the meantime, I have a surprise for Lara and Norah."

He holds out his hand for me and he helps me up. I look over at Norah and she just shrugs her shoulders. We follow him into the house and then into the bathroom. Okay, so why are we in the bathroom? What could possibly be so surprising about a bathroom.

"Um so what's the big surprise?" Norah asks. Ethan walks towards the shower and turns the knob. Water comes running out of it like a water fall. Norah squeels and runs under the water, with her clothes on!

"Norah! Your crazy!" I yell. She doesn't even respond. She just grabs my hand and pulls me into the shower with her.

"Norah! It's cold you dork!"

"The shower! It works! It really works. Thanks Ethan!" She yells.

I look over at Ethan and he is just watching us. Smiling at both of us, looking so proud of himself. Norah and I just let the water fall on us and we are both laughing like little kids at a water park. I feel so happy. How funny that something as simple as having a working shower can brighten up the mood. I try to take in the moment as much as possible because I know soon our happiness and laughter will be taken from us by Aiden and his nasty clan of vampires.

-*-*-*-

I hoped you liked it! Please comment and vote! Sorry it was kinda short but this was the only time I had the internet...Loves yah all!

*Blanca*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

468K 12.8K 39
537K 18.4K 41
The last omega