The flower crown. (AU. Punk!L...

Oleh UnusuallyNotTall

Harry was gentle, an angel for everyone who knew him. Harry was tall, really tall. He had an slender body, b... Lebih Banyak

Ch. 1 "Being a good friend"
Ch. 2 "A mother after all".
Ch. 3 "His name is Louis".
Ch. 4 "The worst sister ever".
Ch. 5 "That crazy woman needs flowers".
Ch. 6 "Sharing vital information".
Ch. 7 "Look at the stars..."
Ch. 8 "Shaking with fear".
Ch. 9 "What's your name, Curly?"
Ch. 10 "You are grounded"
Ch. 11 "Hiding in the loo".
Ch. 12 "You the Styles family are very talented people".
Ch. 13 "Changes are good".
Ch. 14 "Inappropriate Thoughts".
Ch. 15 "Even More Perfect".
Ch. 17 "Family conversations".
Ch. 18 "No flowers today".
Ch. 19 "Enjoying new experiences".
Ch. 20 "New places and revelations".
Ch. 21 "He has a job".
Ch. 22 "Roller skates and dark secrets".
Ch. 23 "The bedroom theory".
Ch. 24 "Helping brings great experiences".
Ch. 25 "Uncle Simon is back home"
Ch. 26 "Red-Handed and Red-Faced"
Ch. 27 "Your lips are still red".
Ch. 28 "Modern Hippie"
Ch. 29 "Handing flowers to strangers"
Ch. 30 "Brownies, flowers and family" .
Ch. 31 "Let's party!"
Ch. 32 "Thanks for caring".
Ch. 33 "Party surprises".
Ch. 34 "Love fest"
Ch. 35 "We belong together"
Ch. 36 "The main work".
Ch. 37 "Confused"
Ch. 38 "Lonely realizations"
Ch. 39 "Muffled sounds"
Ch. 40 "You're the kid!"
Ch. 41 "You need to help your friend"
Ch. 42 "Nothing really matters anymore".
Ch. 43 "Won't let him go"
Ch. 44 "Finally at home".
Ch.45 "He's a lovely lad"
Ch. 46 "Like an old maried couple"
Ch. 47 "Together as one" (the end <3)
Epilogue
SURPRISE!

Ch. 16 "The Punk And The Kid With The Flowers Make A Cute Couple".

11.3K 391 152
Oleh UnusuallyNotTall

Both boys sat down on the grass beside a huge oak tree situated in front of the little lake that had ducks swimming in it, hip to hip. Louis had his legs stretched and his hands were supporting his weight, Harry sat cross legged playing with the grass between his fingers.
"I like it here" Louis said quietly as he stared at the group of ducks that was swimming close the edge.
Harry looked at him and sighed, Louis was beautiful. His blue eyes sparkled with the sun reflection on the lake. A small smile was sweetly formed on his lips and his auburn stubble made his creamy skin look even softer.
"It's quite beautiful" Harry said breathlessly making the other book look at him.
"Not as beautiful as you, Curly" Louis said with a smile so wide it made his eyes crinkle.
The taller boy blushed deeply and looked at the ducks that were now shaking their feathers out of the water muttering an almost too quiet "Thanks".
Louis scooped closer to him, Harry could feel the heath the boy irradiated becoming stronger but he didn't want to turn around and see him, he was somewhat afraid, maybe he was just too shy and he knew Louis was not.
"Hey" the high pitched voice made him look at Louis only to be greeted with a, surprisingly, shy smile from the blushing boy with the tattoos who offered him a flower -A daisy- in his hand.
Harry stared at his hand dumbly before looking at the beautiful blue orbs and then use his hand to signal at himself; Louis just chuckled and moved closer, now on his knees, and put the flower in a little gap between the ones, -Daisies as well- the curly boy's crown had. The boy kissed Harry's temple, leaving his wet lips there a little bit more than necessary and then sat again beside him without another word.
Harry looked at his lap, the kissed skin burning deliciously, his cheeks redder than before, redder than the now rosy skin of his neck and the rest of his face. Then, slowly but surely, he moved his right hand until it rested gently beside Louis' left one. Progressively, he moved it closer and closer until their pinkies were tangled with each other.
Louis looked at the boy surprised when he felt the sudden warm on his hand, he could see Harry's flushed cheeks as the boy looked into the space with a nervous expression at the same time he bit his lower lip gently and for a brief moment Louis wished it was him biting the juicy flesh. Lou smiled at their hands and moved his own, Harry closed his eyes 'You screwed it. He thinks you're a freak' he thought, only to snap them open when he felt the -now familiar- skin slide beside his own until their fingers were completely intertwined. The tattooed boy didn't look at him, just smirked at the ducks the were walking on the grass as he smirked, he didn't need to look at the curly haired lad to know the faca and color he had and that made him feel amazing in the inside.
The boys sat there for a while, hip to hip, fingers intertwined. None of they said anything, they just enjoyed each other's warm presence and the tingling feeling in their touching skin. After a few minutes Louis felt something change in his insides, 'I never want to let him go' he thought and unconsciously tightened his grip; Harry noticed and looked down at their hands again, the pressure when back to normal and he smiled again.
The sun was already gone when Louis phone rang taking the two boys out of their trance.
"It's time to go" the pierced boy said as he turned off the alarm and looked at Harry who just grinned and nodded.
Tomlinson let go of his hand for a few seconds and Harry felt cold, not only in his hand but in his soul; Louis offered his hand to him and he took it, feeling complete again as he got up. They walked across the path illuminated by beautifully shaped lanterns back to the car and stood in front of him with their hands still joined.
"I don't know where you're taking me to" Harry observed and pulled the keys out of his pocked before handing them to Louis, "You drive us".
The shorter boy smirked, "You sure you want me to?"
The curly haired lad nodded smiling down at him, "I trust you" he said simply making Louis heart swell.
His grip in the keys and Harry's hand tightened and he nodded before letting go of Harry's hand reluctantly.
They sat inside in silence until Louis started the engine and begun driving towards the restaurant. The younger boy decided he didn't want to turn on the radio, even if he had spent a lot of time with Louis he still didn't know what music he liked, he made a mental note to ask him anyway.

Humming a inexistent rhythm he looked out of the window observing the people walking and the stores they passed, after a while he decided looking at Louis would be more interesting, nothing could have made him so happy because Louis was smiling the way he had been smiling he had all day and for some odd reason Harry knew it was because of him or well, that was what he liked to think.

The boy was so into looking at the other he didn't even notice they were there until Louis looked at him smiling and said, "Wait" before getting out the car and walking fast at the other side to open Harry's door.

He offered him his hand and the boy took it, once they were both outside Louis gave the keys to the boy in the vest and took Harry's hand again, the boy was startled looking at his surroundings and planted his feet on the floor when they were standing in front of the front desk.

"No" the green eyed boy muttered shaking his head softly tightening his grip in Louis hand.

"What's wrong, Curly?" Louis said before smiling at the lady there and giving her his last name.

"I'm not-" he looked down at his clothes smoothing his shirt unconsciously with his free hand, "My clothes! You should have told me where you were taking me to I-"

Louis placed his index finger on Harry's lips smiling, "Shut up, Hazz. Now..." the boy let go of his hand and stood on his tiptoes to move the taller boy's flower crown, "There. You look perfect".

The woman looked at them smiling before taking them to their table, the boys walked hand in hand with the taller one blushing at the fancy costumers and trying not to feel so uncomfortable.

"Have a good night" the woman said and walked back to her place.

Harry looked terrified at the chair because not even an hour before he had been sitting on the dirty grass on the park. He suddenly felt something wet on his cheek and his frame was being forced to sit on the chair.

"Just relax, baby" Louis said grinning at him as he took off his jacket.

The boy flushed crimson red and then saw that special way Louis was looking at him, his eyes all sparkly blue, and he breathed deeply. The tattooed boy reached his hand across the table and Harry couldn't help but smile fondly at him.

Eventually the waiter came and took their orders, Harry didn't want to ask for nothing too expensive but Louis looked at him and said, "I can pay for it. I've been saving my money for this and believe me, we could even ask for two of the most expensive plates and leave a good tip".
Harry bit his lip but nodded and asked for pasta and a weir named deliciously looking kind of meat. Louis decided it would be great to eat lobster and that's what he did. They were teenagers so they could not drink wine so the waiter suggested a wine they had that was more like grape juice, both boys nodded and drank happily from their glasses. The boys enjoyed their meal as they talked quietly between bites completely mesmerized by the other; surprisingly nobody glared at them, not because they were two boys and not because they were wearing those clothes, they were just another pair of customers eating their expensive food with stupid smiles on their faces. Dessert time came and they got a big ice cream for both, vanilla and chocolate, so classy. It came with delicious syrup on it and before Louis said he was sorry because he would make Harry fat and then he would have to explain the diabetes to his mom making them laugh loudly earning the first glares of the night, they shared it. To say that their first date went smoothly didn't make it justice, their first date was simply perfect, even the waiter, the woman at the door and the dish washer thought so. The dish washer already shipped them even if he didn't know them, in one of his restroom breaks he saw them and thought 'The punk and the kid with the flowers make a cute couple' and then he proceeded to empty his bladder. Louis paid what it had to be paid with cash and helped Harry out of his seat before placing his hand in the boy's lower back to guide him gently to the fancy glass door. Harry smiled and waved at the woman behind the desk who smiles back at him sweetly, then he hugged himself as they waited on the sidewalk for his mom's car to be delivered. This didn't last long because Louis, being the gentleman he was -at least with Harry. Always with Harry-, took his jacket and even knowing it would be small on the curly boy he put it over his shoulders to protect him from the cold air. Harry smiled gratefully at him and took his hand as he leaned down lightly to whisper into the shorter boy's ear, "Thanks. At least your hand won't be cold". Louis grinned at the boy and squeezed his hand, "Why thank you, Curly", he said and kissed his jaw because that was what he reached without standing on his tiptoes. The boy with the vest came and gave Louis the keys wishing them a good night; Lou gave the keys to Harry but never let go of his hand until he had to open the driver door and help him to get inside, he got inside as well and Harry begun driving towards his house. He could hear Louis typing in his phone as he drove and then the blue eyed boy leaned a bit so he could reach the radio, 'Sweet disposition' filling the silence. "Oh! I like that one" Louis said and begun singing along the radio. It was the most beautiful sound the curly boy could ask for, it made him feel all fuzzy in the inside and weak on the knees; the soft and high yet somehow rough voice of the boy beside him was beautifully tuned and Curly actually wondered if he could take Louis voice to preserve it as a treasure because that's what it was to him. Not long after that, Harry himself joined the other boy and they sang the rest together. Louis loved the way their voices sounded together because they complemented each other, as if they were made for each other. Louis was positive they were; short and tall, pale and tan, green and blue, curly and feathery hair, high and low voice, he could actually spent the whole night thinking about how perfect they were for each other but he preferred contemplate the other boy's beauty, especially those cute dimples that were present on his cheeks since they held hands for the first time that day. Not that Harry didn't have always a smile on his face, this one was different and Louis felt it, he liked to think that that smile was for him and only him. They sang together a few more songs and then they arrived Harry's home. The curly boy parked on the street in front of the house before waiting until Louis opened his door and helped him to get off. 'I could get used to this' he thought with a small blush on his cheeks. Holding hands they walked to the door and stood there face to face for a moment. "Thank you" said Louis smiling up at the boy who confusedly stared back. "What for? I'm the one who should be saying thank you" he said grinning "it was amazing, Lou. Best day ever!" he said excitedly with his eyes shining with emotion. "I'm glad" the tattooed boy nodded and took his hand one more time, "Best day ever, indeed". Harry knew he was missing something, there was something he didn't know. He knew there was something for the way Louis was looking at him with a silly smile on his face and his head slightly cocked. "What?" the boy blurted awkwardly playing with Louis fingers making Louis laugh. "Nothing... is just that-"he looked at his shoes and Harry's used boots and then back to the conflicted green eyes, "May I kiss you, Curly?". Harry's breath hitched and his eyes widened above his red cheeks. This was a really big deal, like, literally huge. Never in his life he had kissed someone, not even a girl and there he was in front of one of the most attractive man in the world who had just took him on a beautiful date in a fancy restaurant asking for a kiss. What made it even worse was that Harry knew how experienced Louis was in that kind of things and he really didn't want to ruin it. Not his first kiss, not his first kiss with Louis. "It's ok if you say no. Don't worry" Louis said smiling sadly at the boy. Harry almost chocked on his own spit, "I do!" he exclaimed and then realized he probably did it too loud. Louis chucked and squeezed his hand once more, "Okay" he said softly and then moved his free hand to cup Harry's warm cheek. The curly kid was on the verge of fainting but he made himself stay strong, he leaned down a bit and closed his eyes when he saw Louis doing it. His guts felt as if someone was twisting them from the inside and the he felt it. The familiar wet and soft skin that had repeatedly touched his cheeks was now in direct contact with his lips and that invisible hand in his guts pulled them roughly out of him along with the air in his lungs and his capacity to think. It was the best feeling he had ever experienced, soft yet rough and demanding were the sweet lips of Louis, he could feel he cold surface of the boy's snake bites on his own skin and he was sure it was really weird but he loved the feeling; he tasted like ice cream and mint and Louis. It was intoxicating and in that moment Harry realized he could never get tired of kissing him, ever. His hand squeezed Louis and the other moved on his own accord towards the nape of Louis' neck to pull him impossibly closer. He just wanted more. Eventually the kiss ended, there was nothing more than lips in it but it still felt as heaven; a simple yet meaningful kiss. Harry opened his eyes slowly with his hands in place and his face not more than an inch away from the other boy's who was smiling up at him. "Good night, Curly" the blue eyed boy said grinning and rubbed their noses together before squeezing his hand one more time and then letting go. "Yeah..." Harry said breathlessly and grinned dimply at the boy. He saw him walk towards the street with his inked arms swaying on his sides in pace with his hips and hugged the small jacked tighter around him inhaling the addictive essence. The green eyed boy stood there for a while after Louis left, not precisely because he wanted to but because he didn't trust his legs could support him, they were still shaking with emotion after ten minutes. He didn't know what that made them, what stage on their relationship they were, but he couldn't care less. Louis had kissed him, he gave him his first kiss and it was everything he had ever imagined and ten thousand times better.

~~x~~

LARREEEEEH! *joyful tears*

It's really late, like REALLY! but it is twice as long and twice as fluffy. I hope you like it. I loved it.

I might not be able to update properly next week but I'll update Saturday's chapter in friday and the sunday's probably that day, maybe Monday morning and I apologize because I might write it in my phone without editing but ILL UPDATE!.

Please comment, vote and the whole thing!

Love you!

X.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

30.5K 1.8K 10
Harry worked at a subway station, wasting his life, too scared to follow his dreams. Every Thursday a girl with beautiful blue eyes took the 3.18 tra...
46.4K 3K 12
Louis hated Harry. He was walking around like he was superior, thinking he was so hot and sexy. Well, Louis could see right through it. They had been...
50.2K 1.3K 34
" Louis smiled one of his signature smiles where his eyes were almost closed from how happy he was. He slowly raised himself onto his toes so he w...
333K 12.4K 36
"W-w'en w'll 'oo be b'ck, 'azzie?" "That's none of your concerns." Angelman Syndrome!Louis Businessman!Harry (Like always.) [Highest Ran...