Ch. 11 "Hiding in the loo".

Harry had a huge smile on his face, he showed his teeth and his dimples were prominent in his cheeks. His cheekbones hurt a bit but he couldn't stop smiling even if he wanted to. 

               As he walked to school beside Niall rambling about Louis and how he had reacted to the gift, Harry couldn’t stop himself from bouncing around excitedly.

               “You’re acting like a school girl in love” The blond chuckled. Even if he meant it like an insult, well kind of, Harry just smiled wider and shook him by the shoulders.

               “That’s because I am!” Harry shouted and begun bouncing on his feet again, making Niall shake his blonde head.

               They arrived to the school later than usual so they had to run to get inside the classroom in time. Harry was a bit disappointed because running to class meant he didn’t see Louis in the morning as always but he hoped he could see the tattooed boy but he hoped he could avoid him as well.

                Don’t get him wrong, he still fancied him, obviously, but he was a tad nervous. When the curly boy sat and thought about it he realized Louis never questioned why he gave him the flower crown, he just thanked him for it. Harry feared meeting Louis because then he would ask him about it, he was afraid of it because maybe he just believed Harry gave it to him as a ‘friendship request’ or something along the lines, he was still afraid of being beaten to death.

               “May I go to the restroom?” asked Louis politely to his math teacher who just looked at him annoyed and nodded.

               Louis did go to the loo, but it had nothing to do with his physiological needs, he just wanted to get out of class ‘legally’. He walked inside the last cubicle and locked the door, then he proceeded to put down the lid and then sat on it cross legged before pulling his phone out of his jeans and begin playing ‘Angry Birds’.

               Maybe it was silly, because he was one of the most hardcore rebels in school and probably known in the whole town, people always calling him ‘punk’ or ‘badass’ and he probably was, but he really needed to stay safe. Simon gave him an ultimatum and he was not going to go and throw to the hell his last chance.

               “You’re such a pussy” he muttered to himself but didn’t move, he kept on playing on his phone.

               This was his last period before lunch so he wasn’t really worried about going out before the class ended, maybe he would avoid smoking during the lunch as well, even if he didn’t want to tell his friends yet.

               After the bell rang Louis sighed and paused the game, he rubbed his eyes and  prepared himself to go out when the main door opened and he froze on his spot.

               “You saw the Tommo yesterday?” one of the boys who walked in said to the other. “He was wearing some stupid flowers on his head”.

               “Yeah. That flower fag is sure trying to turn him gay for him or something” the other laughed and stood on the sink beside the first one that was fixing his hair on the mirror.

               Louis was furious but didn’t move, another person walking in stopped him.

               “Look what the cat dragged in” said the first one.

This time Louis peeked from a little space between the door and the wall and saw the boys standing in front of the sinks; he didn’t know his names, but he knew they were in the football team, it was obvious because they were wearing their jackets. The third one, the one that had just walked in made Louis breath leave his lungs. It was Harry.