Ch. 30 "Brownies, flowers and family" .

Harry sat on his bed cross legged in front of his smiling boyfriend.

"Like this?" Louis said with his tongue between his lips showing his piercing as he showed Harry his handwork.

Harry nodded smiling "Just pull the stalks tighter tighter together. The knots a bit smaller" he instructed letting his own flower crown on the bed and holding Louis smaller hands in his to help him.

"This was supposed to be easy " Louis huffed making Harry laugh.

The curly boy leaned in and kissed his cheek "You are doing great, babe".

Louis smiled and placed his crown over his hair, "How does it look?" He said making duckface.

Harry just laughed and pulled him in to kiss his boyfriend.

After emptying Louis handed his last flower he had he walked closer to Harry and just stood by his side as the boy kept talking with a young couple.

The couple thanked him for the flowers and that's when Harry noticed the smaller boy's presence.

"Hi" he said smiling.

Louis grinned and hugged him by the waist, "Hey, handsome. How is it going?"

Harry kissed his cheek and nuzzled his face into his neck "Wanna go to my house?"

Louis kissed his curls "Only if you want to, darling".

They kissed and then walked hand in hand towards Louis' car and placed the empty baskets in the back. Lou drove to Harry's house, the younger boy played with the fingers of his free hand and talked softly about his sister and how she always liked to play Monopoly with him.

"I don't really like monopoly" Louis admitted in a red light and turned his head to the side to look at Harry "Sorry, Hazz"

Harry just smiled and shook his head "It's okay. Lots of people hate that kind of games".

Louis kissed his lips softly, "I really like playing with you, though" he said smirking.

Harry just blushed "Stop saying things like those"

Louis laughed and begun driving again "Sorry, love. I cant and I wont".

Harry just blushed darker and shook his head with a grin pn his face. "You're awful"

"Thanks, love" Louis chuckled and patted at Harry's thigh.

When they arrived Harry's home Lou turned off the car before looking at Harry. He was waiting to find his boyfriend smiling at him but instead the curly boy had his curls hiding his face, his crowns had fallen onto his lap and he was nervously playing with it between his fingers.

"Is something wrong, Hazza?" Louis asked concerned.

Harry shook his head and slowly tuner to the side and looked out of the window, "My mom is home" he said.

Louis stared at him wide eyed at him and his mouth opened and closed slowly, just like a fish's.

Harry turned to look at him "Maybe it's time..." He said softly and Louis didn't need further explanation.

The tattooed boy swallowed hard and tried to make his nervousness die inside him. He bid down his lip and played his the ring there. The thing was that Harry was a cupcake, practically an angel and he was this tattooed lad that looked like he was about to rob you.

To say that he was nervous didn't cover it one bit, he was going to throw up, he could feel it.

This was absolutely big deal. He was about to meet Harry's mom. What if she didn't like him? What if she didn't let Harry be with him anymore?