Aphmau and her past

Autorstwa V1ckyD1n

Aphmau has been thinking about her past and her friends who she left a long time ago. Things from her past a... Więcej

A short introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Thank you and sorry
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Thank you
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Just had to say this
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
You choose
The side story
Side story pt2
Im sorry
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
1 year
An Update

Wake me up when september ends

1K 21 12
Autorstwa V1ckyD1n

* hey guys. I know this isnt the next chapter of the book. This is a story me and my groupmates came up with for our performance task in english. I asked them and they said that its okay for me to publish this on wattpad since i wrote majority of this book anyway. So here you go i hope you enjoy it.*

Have you ever wandered what it felt like to have your life so perfect for one minuet and then watch it crumble to peices in the next? No? Well then I'm about to tell you the story of how my life was so perfect and then have it burn to ashes. Lets start from the begining shall we.

Billy's pov

Hi there my name is Billy. Billy Armstrong to be exact. I'm 12 years old and i live with my dad, Landon Armstrong, and my mom, Martha Armstrong, in the country of Zorennia in the quite town of Engleshia.We live in a two story house on cruz lane. I was always closer to dad since mom was always travelling due to her job. I attend my freshman year of highschool at my school, St. Patrick's School for young christians, and i have great friends there as well. To me my life is already perfect enough and i would never trade it for the world.

It's the end of the school day and me and my friends run out of the school and towards the feild we usually play soccer in. I had some trouble breathing like it took the double the effort to do, but i just ignored it because it would probably go away after we play a few rounds. We got to the field and started playing a few rounds. I was able to breathe normally again and the next thing i know all i can see is darkness.

Landon's pov

I'm in the  living room reading a book While i wait for the oven timer to go off. I am making a cake for Billy as a supprise for when he gets home. Two days ago Billy's school called and said that he made the soccer team. I told his friends to keep him distracted while i prepared a small supprise party for him. The timer went off and i stood up and walked to the kitchen. I brought the cake out of the oven and placed it on the counter to cool. Once it cooled i frosted it and i wrote " Congratulations son you made the team!!!!!!⚽️" on the top. All i had to do now was wait for billy and his friends. Then my phone started to ring. I checked my phone and saw it was Lorenzo one of my son's friends." Hello Lorenzo. Are you guys on your way home?" I asked. " Mr. Armstrong something happened", Lorenzo said. " What happened? Are you kids hurt?" I asked." I dont know what happened, but Billy just suddenly collapsed on the ground." Lorenzo said. "You kids stay right there I'm coming there as fast as i can." I said. And with that I ran out of the house and sprinted towards the field where they normally played their games.

When i got there Billy was still unconscious and his friends were standing there unaware of what to do. I ran up to them and picked up Billy. I called an ambulance and they took us to the hospital.

Billy's pov

I woke up and looked around. I saw that i am in a hospital room. I then heard talking and soon dad, my friends, and a doctor came into the room. They smiled when they saw i was awake and i smiled back. " Hey bud how are you feeling?" Dad asked. " I don't know. I still feel a bit dizzy." I said. " Well okay the doctor here performed some test on you while you were asleep to see what caused you to black out." Dad said. " The test results from the lab will be back soon and then we can find out what caused you to collapse." The doctor said. He then left the room. After the doctor legt the room me, my friends, and dad started joking around and telling funny stories. The doctor soon came back and he had a converned expression on his face." Well i have some good news and some bad news." The doctor said." Doc dont fool around with us just give the news to us straight." My dad said." Well the good news is you dont have anything broken and no injuries." The doctor said." Then what's the bad news?" I asked." Well first of all you need ti remain calm when i gave you the news. Well the test results show that you have cancer." The doctor said. After the doctor said that i felt like my whole world just crashed down. I didnt know how to react. The world was spinning and i felt nauseous. Then i just broke down and cried.

Landon's pov

I cant believe my ears. The doctor just said that my son has cancer. How can that happen? Billy is the healthiest kid i know. He was always active and ate propperly. He never stayed up late or do anything to get sick. But how? How! Can the doctor just say that my son has cancer. Maybe the test are incorrect or the doctor got someone elses test result by mistake. I kept trying to find possible reasons to why the doctor would say that, but in the end i just had ti accept it. Billy already broke down in tears and his friends were trying to comfort him, as for me i just stared at the docto in shock. I then stood up and walked out of the room. I pulled my phone out of my pocket and called my wife.

Martha's pov

I was currently in italy trying to get a buisness deal with one of the big companies there so that we may sell our products. I was in the hotel room at that time doing some paper work. I am a bit homesick, i mean i am almost bever at home with my kid or husband and i constantly go places for my job. I kinda wished it was me at home taking care of Billy instead of Landon, but I'm the one who got the masters degree between the both of us. My phone then started ringing and i looked at the caller i.d to see that it was landon." Hey honey how are you and Billy doing?" I asked." Not so good" Landon said with a shaky voice.      " Honey what's wrong? Did something happen? Are you ok? Is Billy ok?" I asked franticly." Honey you may want to sit down before i tell you the news." Landon said." Landon please tell me what's going on. I need to know if everything is okay." I said at the brink of crying." Well Billy was playing soccer with his friends then he suddenly collapsed. We brought him here to the hospital and the doctor did a few test on him to see if they could find the reason to why he collapsed.  The test rusults came back and the doctor said that Billy has cancer." Landon said as i heard him sobbing on the phone. When i heard the news i just ended the call and started rocking back and forth. I cant believe my son has cancer. Out of all of the people in the wirld who could have gotten it it was my son who got it. How could this happen? I just burst into tears right there and i couldnt stop. I made up my mind that i would go home immediatley to spend more time with my son if it was the last thing i do.

Billy's pov

It's been a few weeks since mom came home. She called her boss and asked if she could work at home and he said yes. Mom was really fun to hang around with. She would bake cookies and tell us crazy stories about her trip. It help distract me from the thought of cancer until i started to take the treatment.

It's been a few months since i began the treatment and all of my hair has fallen out. My friends have been kind enough to help teach me about what i missed in school so that i wouldnt be behind. They even bring test papers to my house so that i wont have to take so many test when i go back to school, but they still tease me sometimes with name like " egg head", " snow globe" and other goofy names. I admit it was fun having them around, but i miss being able to go outside and play soccer with them. I cant even play with my team mates since i cant do to much physical activities. The coach was kind enough not to kick me off the team and kept my spot open just incase i was well enough to play.

It's been a few more months since my treatment started and i still feel weak. My friends still come over to help me with my studies, which is extremely kind of them since they just did this without anyone asking them to. I am currently in a hospital room. The doctor said that it would be for the best to have in the hospital so that they can keep a close eye on me. Mom and dad came into today and told me that they had a big anouncement. They were pregnant. I coudnt believe it. I was so ecxited to see if it was going to be a girl or a boy.

Its been a year since the treatment and i dont feel the doctor said that i might not make it by the end of the year. The teachers were kind enough to let me take the test in the hospital granted that someone was wayching to make sure i wasnt cheating. They didnt want to hold me back and just let all my other friends move up without me so here i am now in grade 8. My mom also gave birth to a baby girl. They decided to name her lily after my late grandmother lillian. I was a proud big brother.

I'm halfway through the year and i'm still on the treatment. I dont feel like I'm getting better. The doctor fear so aswell. Yesterday i heard them talking to my friends and family outside my door. I guess they thought i couldnt hear them. The doctor said that i was to weak, that i may not make it to the end of the year. I heard them crying outside my door and i was about to cry myself, but i had to stop because if i did they would know i was listening. The doctor told them to act natural so that i wouldnt guess that something was wrong. They soon entered the room with lily in mom's arms. I smiled at them pretending i didnt know a thing.

Landon's pov

We entered the room and Billy smiled. I could see tears at the edges of his eyes. I guess he heard us talking outside the door. We joked around with him and played a few games. When we got home i started to pray. I prayed that Billy would get well soon. That if it required my life to have Bill become better i would take that chance. That was all i could do. I had to just wait now to see if God would answer my prayers.

Its been a month and the doctors said that Billy was getting better extremely fast. It was amiracle to all of us to know that Billy would make it. God really did answer my prayers. My son was getting better.

Billy's pov

A couple of months have gone by and i am now out of the hospital and attending school again. The teachers and other students were really happy to have me back again. Coach still has a spot on the team gor me and in a few week i will be playing my first ever soccer competition.

The day of my soccer match has arrived. Our soccer match had to be held at night since the grade schoolers had a game aswell. Mom is driving me to the soccer match since dad got a bew job as a chef. He promised to go to my soccer game as soon as his shift ended. I was really ecxited. This was the day one of my life goals was accomplished. I will always remember this day September 30.

Landon's pov

My shift just ended and i hurried to my car. I wanted to get to my son's first soccer game as quikly as possible. I jumped into my car and started driving to the school. It was pretty dark out, but luckily there was no rain. I kept driving and driving until i saw a car behind me it was coming towards me pretty fast and i tried to move to the other lane to avoid it, but it was to late the car crashed into me.

Billy's pov

My soccer game just ended and we won. The whole stadium stood up and started cheering. The best part was that i scored the winning goal. I ran out of the stadium to find my parents, but i only saw mom and lily, dad was nowhere to be seen. I asked mom where dad is and she said that he was probably in a traffic jam. I got into the car a bit sad that dad wasnt able to make it to my first game. We started driving. On out way home we heard sirens and saw flashing lights. We got out of the car to see what the commotion was about. We walked closer to see the was a car accident. Then i saw that one of the cars was dad's car. I guess mom noticed to since she had a horrified expression on her face. Then we saw dad's body being caried to the ambulance. We tried to go to the ambulance, but the police stopped us. We drove to the hospital and asked the nurse about dad. She brought us to an operating room and told us to wait outside. After a couple o hours a doctor came out. We asked her about dad and she gave us the devastating news. Dad was dead. He was killed in the car crash on impact. That was the day my whole world came crumbling down. My dad died on that day because of me.

So here we are now at present times. Its been a few years since the accident. Everyone else has moved on. I never moved on. Das died because he was going to my game. If it hadnt been for my stupid game he would still be alive. And for that i will never forgive myself.

Martha's pov

Billy had another nightmare again. Every year he has a nightmare every day on the week that leads up to the day his father died. And on the day his dad died he would always have the same horrifying nightmare. The nightmare of his dad blaming him for his death. He never moved on. He always blames himself for what happened. It isnt his fault yet he keeps blaming himself. Ever since Landon died Billy has never been the same. My son that i knew and loved has changed. The son that was always happy, always out going, always looking on the positive side, who always had that sparkle of joy in his eyes is gone. Instead he always locks himself in his room and he barely talks to anyone. The sparkle in his eye is gone and is replaced with dark heavy bags. He doesnt even talk to his friends anymore. I am determined to get my old son back this year and thats a promise.

Billy's pov

Tommorow is that faithful day. The day he was gone i was affraid to have that nightmare again, but i could never forgive myself.

I was walking home from school dreading to sleep tonight. I didnt want to have that dream again. I walked into my house and the next thing i know everybody i know jumps out and yells suprise. I was taken aback. All mu friends are there and there are decorations everywhere. My mom told me that they decided to throw a party for me to stop my worrying. Before i could even walk to my room my friends pulled me to play with them. During the party i felt something i havent felt in a long time. I felt happy. I was happy againg. My mom then gave me a guitar and said that it was a present for me and that gave me a perfect idea for a song.

Here i am now on stage with a bunch of screaming fans. On the front row i could see my mom, Lily, and my friends. This was my first ever tour since the start of my career and i am ecxited. I took a deep breath and said," Hello everyone i want to start my first ever world tour with a song that means a lot to me. Here it is I will sing to you Wake me up when September ends!"

THE END

* I hope you guys liked it. There were alot of inside jokes there you guys wouldnt understand. But anyway this is the end of  chapter. See you in the next one.*

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

68.3K 1.8K 45
Jessica Aphmau Odisin has to make many choices. How will she act? How will she protect her family? How will she save the world? Final book of the ser...
2.3K 87 18
Started- April 16th 2018 Finished- October 9th 2018 One shot. Two shots. Three shots. He shot each and everyone of them. Our eyes locked for a moment...
4K 102 18
She ran, and ran, and ran, she ran until she couldn't run anymore. She stumbled into a village intending to stay temporarily, it soon became her home...
113K 2.7K 33
Aphmau and Castor were both just hanging out at Castors house but the news came up and the Few were on their battling Loli and... Failing? Would Aphm...