Ruthless Obsession...

By tezztanmaya

" It takes the right guy to see a girl's inner beauty... " bcz mostly people are attractd by the looks wh... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Point of view
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16 (a)
Part 16 (b)
Part 16 (c)
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21 (a)
Part 21 (b)
Part 21 (c)
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25 (a)
Part 25 (b)
Part 25 (c)
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34 (a)
Part 34 (b)
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38 (a)
Part 38 (b)
Part 38 (c)
Part 39 (a)
Part 39 (b)
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43 (a)
Part 43 (b)
Part 43 (c)
Part 44 (a)
Part 44 (b)
Part 45 (a)
Part 45 (b)
Part 47 (a)
Part 47 (b)
Part 47 (c)
The Revelation
Part 49 (b)
Part 49 (a)
Part 50 (a)
Part 50 (b)
Part 51
The Proposal
Part 53
Not Related to the story
The New beginning

Part 46

11.5K 524 9
By tezztanmaya

Ruthless Obsession
...................................

Lathika's place
Time : 12.30 pm

"Lathika...!!  Have u packed ur stuff...??!!
......ur flight is in 4 hours..., and Prataap had keenly asked me to look into this and make sure that u reach ur family safely... here is ur tickets and other details which can help you while boarding....  "
.......Raghunandhan  took out a cover and  placed it on the table there and looked at her who just offered him a glass of water...

" Uncle...!!  I know that u want me  in safe hands...!!
But i have to tell you something important..
.
.
All this while.., i was soo lost in the situations that i couldn't tell this to you...
.
.
(Lathika lowered her face and continued)

My sister.., is married to a person.., in a very reputed family  and they  will have to face problems in the society if  i stay vth them..
.
.
My Aunt.., had very politely made me understand the situations  long back...!!
I can't even think of being vth my family even i wish to...!!

(She then  looked up and smiled at him)

But that's the least thing i bother about now...!!

I have seen the best phase of life and had experienced almost every  fantacy a girl wishes for...., being vth Nivaan in just 2weeks..!!

I really had no regrets in lyf and I'm happy.., that Nivaan  is blessed vth such caring people around him to look after him... "
.........lathika  smiled again  and placed the cover infront of him..

All this while..., Raghunandhan observed her eyes and felt the pain in them.., she is trying to hide from him..

After few seconds.., he said..,

" Wipe ur tears lathika...!!"
........ and to which Lathika touched her cheeks and realised that she had been crying till then..

" I...I'm  nt crying...!!  They are just...(%#$) "
......her words were cut short by him and he said..,

"Forget abt Prataap..!!
From now onwards.., you are my responsibility and i will nt let you face any hardships...!!"
........raghunandhan got up from the couch and touched her head  showing his fatherly care..., as Lathika was just lyk his daughter for him.., and  the only similarity between them is that
Sheetal and lathika are still wandering souls to find a hope and commitment in their lyf...

........................

Nivaan did his best in  debating  and making his point clear to the delegates over there..., in  the meeting..., that they had agreed to invest in Sinha groups other profiles...

Wrapping the meeting..., he stood up from his seat at  kept his coat button as it's a formal gesture...,  before announcing any important news...

" So.., Gentlemen...!! I think you have  gone the documents carefully....!!
.
.
N Being the only legal heir of Sinha group..., i need to  learn abt all other profiles...!!
N for this reason..., I'm going to New York.., to start my research .., on other fields of our group...!!
.
.
I really had a great time knowing people lyk you..., and it had helped a lot in improving my ground level basic about this publication field...!! "

.............Nivaan  finished his  formal announcement..,  vth a smile on his face..., bt still kept his shades on..., as to cover his swollen eyes..
The meeting finally came to an end.., after   signing the documents by agreeing their terms and they  left the place.., wishing Nivaan a  prosperous business career  whole heartedly..

..............

Nivaan then reached his cabin and  started to pack his pills and other essential documents   as it was his last day.., in Himachal.., according to him..

And that's when jayanth knocked the door and came inside after Nivaan gestured him.., and stood infront of him staring at Nivaan   vth a disgusting look on his face...

" Yes..!! Jayanth....??!! Tell me...??!!"
..........Nivaan  said  still checking out his documents..

Jayanth stepped forward vthout uttering a word and kept an envelope on his desk..

"" What's this...??!! "
......asked Nivaan looking at an envelope  and took it in his hands vth a frown on his face...

" My Resignation letter....!!!"
......said Jayanth looking straight in his eyes.

Nivaan raised his eyebrows for once..., and read the letter...., and signed it it...

"Ohh...!!!  That's fine...!!
..... wish u all the luck from Sinha Group...!!"
........said Nivaan vthout caring to look at him.., and placed it on the desk again..

" I think..., u need it in your lyf...
The so called luck...!!
.
.
I have never seen a Ruthless  and  Dumb person lyk you in my life....!!
.
.
Said Jayanth and placed the 'lord Ganesh' idol on Nivaan's desk.., which he carefully attached it using a gum bt a small part near the head of the idol is missing in it...!!

" Mind your words Mr. Jayanth...!! N I don't have any tym to listen to ur so called 3rd grade lectures...!! "

Jayanth : ohh...!!  How can i forget that...!!
  Now.., u are soo busy that...,  u can't even afford a  minute to think abt her....!!
.
.
Bt u can forcibly kiss her.., in the same cabin when ever u wish...!!
.
.
Lathika is soo stupid..., to believe in a person lyk you...!!
Mr. Sinha.., i really don't know abt  how things ended between u both..!!

But i can just tell you one thing before leaving...!

  Everything we hear is an opinion..,  not the fact
And
Everything we see is a perspective..., not the truth...!!

I wish u get this simple logic..., Mr. Sinha...!! "

.............. Jayanth said vth such command in his tone.., that Nivaan felt the lines by heart...

Though he wanted to  respond him equally.., he couldn't say anything at that moment and jst stared at the door.., in which Jayanth left leaving  him vth many frustrating questions...

.....................

Lathika tried to erase  every incident.., that happened  the previous day bt that  moment when Nivaan pulled the chain from her neck..,
kept on haunting her every minute..., and she just touched her bare neck  once in 5 minutes.., to believe that it was all real..
" Noo...!!  I can't able to take this pain...!!
.
.
I want my chain...!! "
........lathika gave up on her  fear..., as it's nt just a chain for her...!!
It's  Nivaan's first ever gift to her and   though it had no meaning..., to keep ot vth her...,
She still felt that craving ness to get her chain back again...

Lathika...., then covered her face vth her dupatta and  booked a cab to SPH as it was already 7pm...
She then waited near the street  to check whether Nivaan's car had left or not...!!

N before she could figure out his car.., she saw him coming out of the office...,  talking in his phn....

Lathika stood rooted at that place..., and just stared at him.., vthout his notice..

Seeing his shades..., her heart skipped a beat and she understood his reason to keep them on.., the whole day...

.............

" Grandpa...!! Thanku soo much for packing my stuff....!! N I'm coming home now....!!  "
.........said Nivaan and started in his car to his bungalow...

.....................

This is the moment lathika had been waiting for...
Seeing Nivaan's car disappear towards the far end of the street.., she covered her face once again and headed towards the office looking around and making sure that no one is watching her...

" the peon must be in the store room now...!!
.
.
This is the right tym....!!"
.......she thought to herself and started searching for the chain near her cubicle and around there...

After searching for few minutes vth no positive result..., she  gulped for once and slowly headed towards Nivaan cabin..., as she got a feel that the chain must be in his cabin...

..............

As she entered inside his cabin..., the first thing.., that she felt was the  appealing smell of his cologne..., that was totally filled in the air around there...

She inhaled the smell..., and forgot about her motive for few seconds...

" Nivaan...!!!"
........she said in a soft tone and shut her eyes...

Bt then.., she came to her senses and  started searching for her chain all over there near his desk and  in the dustbin too.., as she thought he must have thrown it...

After.., 10 long minutes..., she finally found her chain in one of the files kept on the desk...
Lathika's eyes sparkled in happiness seeing the chain  again and her face was worth noticeable at that moment...

" Am i dreaming..., or is it really the same chain...!!??"
.......she touched the locket fondly and kissed it...

" i wil nt let anyone to snatch this from me...!!!
.
.
Even you are included Nivaan sir...!!"
.......she smiled and whispered  in a low tone  and that's when she  heard the sound of  some footsteps nearing the cabin...

Vth every passing second.., she could clearly hear the sound nearing the cabin..., and lathika felt goosebumps all over her body as her mind stopped working vth the fear of getting caught...!!

She prayed her god for once nd  ran towards the corner of the room and closed her eyes shut her mouth vth both her hands....

....................

"Mr. Rohit..!!   I think i have ur pendrive vth me...!!!
.
.
Yes...!! I'm in my office and  u pls wait  in my home..., until i get back vth ur pendrive...!!
You can have a good conversation vth my grandpa...!!"
.......Nivaan stepped inside his cabin and went towards his desk to collect the pendrive on his desk...

He then cut the call and started to leave his cabin.., bt then he stopped right at that place and looked at the familiar  image.., in the french windows..., opaquely  at the corner of the room...

" Lathikaa....!!! "
.....Nivaan's lips unknowingly said her name in a low tone  and he shifted his gaze towards the corner...,
Only to find her  leaning over the wall.., vth her eyes shut   and her both hands  covering her mouth  vth all her force...!!

What made him.., steal the attention was the chain she was holding in her one hand....!!

Lathika had no clue that Nivan had caught her  and just didn't dared to open her eyes and was shivering completely...

Nivaan..., looked at her complete stature and  reached her in just 3 long steps and stood in front of her vthout uttering a word...!!!

...................

Comment ur views :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

91.1K 4K 45
She knew this bus wasn't going to bring her to school today. She was afraid and scared that she would have to face this day. But it all happened and...
561K 5.2K 9
Note .-Only sample chapters are available here Ranked #1in inner beauty 26/7/2022 Eva Johnson was a 20 yr old young girl who was living with her da...
145K 7.2K 46
Guys it's going to be a pure and innocent love story. If anyone is looking for a dark romantic story then it's not for you. But still you are welcome...
376K 15.2K 52
"She is not my wife... Do you hear me? She will never be my wife...she is just my dead wife's sister for me... Nothing else...," -Mustafa Hamad Makhd...