Part 21 (b)

Ruthless Obsession

Ruthless Obsession
........................................

"Mam...!! by any chance.., are u Miss. Lathika Menon...?? !! "
....... asked a person who just saw lathika  at the reception...

"Yess... I'm lathika menon...!! And do u know where my father is...??!! Umm.. his name is.... "
.......before lathika  could say anything..., the person stole her words and said..,

" Mr. Sivaram Menon..,!! Right...??!! "
......asked the person and then flipped a file in his hand...

"Hii.. I'm Dr. Prakash Sharma..., n i have treated ur father.... u pls follow me... i will show u his room..."
......he said and started heading towards the lift and gestured lathika to join him...

.........

The lift halted at 7th floor, which is the VIP section in that hospital...

"Mam... just go straight and turn left... Room no.  4v.., is Mr. Sivaram's room....  i had to look after another patient..."
......he said and apologized her....

But lathika was nt in a mood to care abt all this...
Her heart started racing as she neared the room....

She just held her heart  and remembered Nivaan's words again....

" your father is fine lathika... He just wants to see you... Build up ur courage..."

Like the same..., they worked as a magic and she suddenly felt all relaxed and normal....

Lathika then took a deep breath again and pushed the door knob of the room 4v to see her dad...!!! her dad in normal condition again....!!!

............

Lathika slowly stepped inside the room and she felt chills on her spine as the room was very less illuminated.., perfectly designed for patients to keep them  calm and the sound of  some kind of hospital machines.., which she don't have any idea about...,
As if they are noting the pulse rate of the patient..., and her gaze slowly shifted  towards the bed in which her father was laid and......!!!

And....!!!  Lathika stopped right at the position as she saw her father who was seeing her... and smiling....

She couldn't move an inch as her eyes met vth her father.....

Tears started falling from her eyes and her view got blurred... bt she didn't wiped them...
She kept on crying and stood rooted in that position....

..........

"LLLLaaattkkk...." 
.......her father struggled to call her..., raising his left hand in air a little which was shaking...

That's it....

Lathika couldn't hold herself anylonger...

In one go.., she rushed towards her father and held his hand...., and started crying....