Part 28

Ruthless Obsession
.....................................

Sinha group head quarters,  Canada

Time : 11 Am..
..........

"Its been a month since Nivaan took over the charges of SPH.., and he had  got all the support from the top 5 competitors...!! 

I know it's  feels odd for praising my own grandson...,
bt  Nivaan knew all the tactics to survive in this business world...

I have started to miss him these days...!!"
.......said prataap,  sipping his wine and  smiled at Raghunandan...

"I know prataap...!!  I have seen him grw vth u... n he has got these lessons from you...!! Bt i must agree that he is a step ahead of you now...!!"
........said Raghunandan..., the only best friend of Prataap sinha..., since years...

.......
Just then..., Prataap Sinha 's PA knocked the door and came inside...

" excuse me sir...!!  Sorry for disturbing you...!! Bt  Mr. Arora wants to meet you...
I have said him to wait as u r vth raghunandan sir..,
bt he said that it's important for you listen to him as it is related to Nivaan sir..
Should i send him in...??!"
..........asked his PA..

..........

Hearing Nivaan's name..., Prataap kept the glass aside and frowned his eyebrows...

Raghunandan.., whoz till now observing his expressions..., stood up frm his seat...

" it's ok prataap... we will meet later...  u just go on vth ur works...!!"
.......he said and started to leave bt prataap stopped him in the midway and said...,

" Noo.., Raghu...!!  Stay here...!!  I have no problem...
And Mr. Arora is our rival in business from past few years... we have tried our best to sought out things vth him.., bt he didn't wished that...!!  He always wanted to steal our projects bt it didn't worked...

I wonder what he wants to talks abt Nivaan..., all of a sudden..."
.......said prataap and asked him to sit again..

" send him in..."
....he ordered the PA

..........

After 5 long minutes..., Mr. Arora  entered inside Prataap's cabin and gave a wicked smile to both of them..

"Ohh... i didn't know that u were busy vth ur friend....!!  Bt well.., Prataap.., it's important... "
......he said and sat infront of them vthout caring for any permission..

Prataap : come to the point Mr. Arora...!!
What do u wanna talk vth me abt Nivaan..??
......said prataap and  leaned forward in his seat..

Mr.Arora : well.., i must agree vth you...
Nivaan is such a typical business man and his ideas to approch things are a lot different from ours....

I have also heard abt his affairs....
   A man who is successful and blessed vth such charming personality will obviously seek all the attention...  n after all it's his age to enjoy....  i  can understand that...
But.... u know....!!"
......Mr. Arora tried to extend the conversation.., bt before that  prataap  looked at him and said..,

Prataap : see..!! I have lots of things to do today..n if u r trying to waste my time thn just leave the place...  "
......said prataap in a frustrated tone..

Mr. Arora just smiled in response and took an envelope from his coat pocket...

" Ok, Mr. Sinha...!! I will nt waste ur tym...!! Just look at these pics..."
......he said and handed him the envelope...