Part 29

Ruthless Obsession
.....................................

Location: Sinha group head quarters,  Canada..

"Prataap..., i think u must  postpone the worls for today.... your B.P levels are high now.., and  let's go for the checkup....!!"
......said raghunandhan and made prataap to sit..

"U r right.., Raghu...!! I can feel my heart racing...
That Moron Arora..., had spoiled my schedule today...
I will ask the PA to schedule the meetings tomorrow..."
.......said prataap and called his PA through the landline there and asked him abt his schedule for that day...

Meanwhile..., Raghunandan took the envelope from the desk and kept it in his pocket without Prataap's notice..

.......

After rescheduling all his meetings.., they both went out for a formal checkup..

.........

"Lathika....!!  I....I wanna kiss you....!!  Again...."
......Nivaan's voice filled the silence onside the car and  his tone was clear and polite..., as if he was asking her a favour...

Lathika who was praying to be strong till now..., had lost her last bits of strength after such breathtaking request of Nivaan..

She didn't said anything bt at the same time.., she didn't opposed too..
She just  sat there closing her eyes and  vth shivering lips waiting for him to claim them again...!!
N to get lost in his taste again...!!

............

Seconds turned to minutes..., bt still lathika couldn't feel him...

That's when she gained a bit courage and opened her eyes slowly..,
only to find the car lights were switched on and Nivaan just tilted his head and sat on his seat staring at her posture  admiring her expressions...

When their eyes met..., lathika could see Nivaan's lips parted a little and they curved to form a smile....
A smile that has the power to addict anyone and a smile vch was genuine....
...........

Vthout breaking the eyecontact..., Nivaan came forward and kissed her tiny side hole of the nose vthout giving any warning...

Lathika could smell his earthy cologne close to her as Nivaan leaned over her....

His  naughty smile again appeared on him bt this time..., lathika too joined him and responded vth a smile...

She  is now out of her fears at that moment....
Lathika just wanted to believe what was happening to her and she was overwhelmed by Nivaan's ways to make her free from all her fears...

............

Nivaan looked at her smiling yet shy face  for a while and then unlocked the doors vthout breaking his eyecontact..

Lathika quickly opned the door and ran inside the bungalow  vth a smiling face...

Nivaan too watched her for sometym leaving the place and then parked his car in the shed and went inside..

.......

He was sure that lathika must be in her room hiding herself after what had just happened and he was right...

Lathika locked herself in her room... N Nivaan too went to his room  and leaned on his bed thinking abt the events that happened the whole day....

For Nivaan it was the best day till now..., as he had seen a new lathika defending him infront of others and he had made her to overcome her biggest phobia..
Nt only that..., he had also seen her responding to him and even smiling at him...

...........

An hour passed in the same way..., that Nivaan felt himself sweating by the thoughts of lathika....

He then brushed off her thoughts and took a cold shower to get rid of his wild thoughts which were giving him a hard tym to focus on anythng....

Nivaan then came out of thevshower and changed to his night wear t- shirt and trousers..,
N started to wipe his hair by a towel...

That's when he felt his heart beat uneven and  he quickly opened the door...

.............

Nivaan was right... It was lathika who stood infront of his room and trying to knock his door...

Nivaan was surprised to see her there and at the same time he felt that his guess was right...

Lathika was still in her chocolate brown chudidaar and her hair still wet...

Though Nivaan tried his level best he couldn't take his eyes of her...
Shez just looking a delicious muffin....,  if Nivaan's point of view was considered...

...........

After admiring her for a couple of minutes...,  Nivaan finally cleared his throat...

"Lathika...!! What happened....??!"
......Nivaan said seeing her shivering posture..

Lathika then adjusted her glasses and   started to fiddle vth her dupatta looking down...

Nivaan felt her even more cute in such state and he waited for her to say something enjoying her expressions....

"Nivaan sir...!!  I.... want to say...som... ...something...!!!"
........she stammered still looking down...

Nivaan came a step forward to her and leaned over the wall there folding his hands....

"Yess...!! Lathika..., I'm listening.....!!"
.......he said and raised his eyebrows smirking a little.....

Lathika suddenly jerked by his closeness bt still didn't move from the place...

She then raised her her head and looked into his eyes which were even more dark and attention seeking at that moment....

"Nivaan sir....!!   I.... ( *2 seconds pause)
I...... I love you....!! "
..........lathika confessed finally...

..............

Comment ur views :)