Part 41

Ruthless Obsession
.....................................

Lathika booked a cab to reach the bungalow.., soon after stepping out of the office vth a broad smile on his face and reading her name imprinted on the book countless tymes..., on her way home...

After reaching home.., she quickly went to the kitchen as she had already planned something on her mind..

"I have to do something for him..., to show my love towards him in a simple way...

I will make 'kheer' for him.., so as to start our new lyf vth full of sweetness....
Tomorrow by this tym..., he would be on the plane..., i guess...!

Ohh god...!! I just can't wait to see you Nivaan sir...!! "
..,..........lathika thought to herself arranging the ingredients required for making kheer.., which she learned from her mother and started blushing  thinking of Nivaan's priceless reactions after tasting it...

Normally..., it takes 15 to 20 minutes for her to make kheer..
bt  this tym..., she wanted it to be the best... she just took every measure in making her best till date kheer and closed her eyes in anticipation after tasting it....

" ummm..... it's so delicious.....!!!  Nivaan sir will lick his fingers after tasting it.., n he may even end up licking my fingers too...!!"
........... she laughed loud as her thoughts went off track and became wild...

She carefully set the kheer in a glass bowl and garnished it vth cashew nuts forming a smiley on the top  and kept it in the fridge...

They say that Kheer tastes well..., the other day after it was made... soo she  just did her best job..., in making a delicious mouth watering  kheer....

..,.........................

Nivaan was all set to leave from his suit room  as it was around 9 am..., and he packed his stuff...

Before leaving the floor he went to Lisa's room and found that there was a Gynaecologist in the cruise too..., 
and then later on found that shez the wife of one of  the SG business partners..., after talking to her abt Lisa's health condition...

Nivaan's eyes were all the tym fixed on the baby who just slept beside her mother ..., smiling in her sleep too...

"Lathika...!!"
........Nivaan said for once and kissed the baby's forehead gently vthout disturbing her sleep and left the floor...

The cruise just halted at the port and most of the people there were totally drunk and were taken to the shore vth the help of some security guards and their personal assistants...

Nivaan then remembered abt Raghunandhan's words asking him to meet him..., and that's when he thought of sheetal who was no where found around...

He checked all the rooms and then he finally found her near the bar counter in the party hall and too in an unconscious state...

" Ohh...!! Crap....!!!  What the hell is wrong vth her...!!
I think i should take her  now....!!"
......he thought to himself and rubbed his forehead in frustration...

Nivaan then carefully lifted her in his arms and walked along the exit of the cruise...
But before he could reach the shore..., 3 security guards approached him and greeted him..

" gud mrng sir..!! Prataap sir had sent us to you..., and the car is parked outside...
Do u need anything else sir...??!!"

...........said one of the guard whoz uniform seemed lil different from the other two...

Nivaan..., then carefully placed  made sheetal to stand on her feet and held her hands in support..

" pls take her to the car...!! Shez drunk and watch out.... she may hit you.., if she wokes up in the middle..."
........Nivaan smirked at the main guard warning him abt Sheetal as he very well know abt her..