Part 12

Ruthless Obsession
.....................................

"Hello... helloo... i can't able to hear ur voice mr. Pratik.. helloo.. helloo... 
Yeaa...  i can hear you now... whats the urgency to call me all of a sudden Mr. Pratik. "
........ asked jayanth  in his loud voice  for the other person on the call to hear him clear..
   It had been since 10 minutes,  he was out of the club and trying to fetch proper signal in his phn...

" sir...actually.... there is an issue... as per the recent local govt rules.., we are nt allowed to opn the club after 9 pm... and its alrdy 8.15.. so i have called u to  make sure  abt the timings..."
......said pratik.., the owner of the club.

Jayanth : ohh.. if that's the issue thn dn worry.. the party is abt to end..  n  we will nt violate any govt rules... soo pls dnt worry Mr. Pratik..
And gud nyt...
.....said jayanth and cut the call.

He then started to enter inside the club bt in the midway.., he suddenly got bumped by someone...

It took him no time to recognize the person is Lathika menon...
And  she didnt even turned back to look at the person and started to run as if someone is after her.

..........

Jayanth  was just looking at her  in surprise and then went inside to find out what had happened in his 10 minutes absence.
............

As he went inside.., he saw everyone in shocked expressions and there was this terrible silence filled all over there..

Jayanth then looked around to find any clue for this sudden silence and his  view then stuck on to the person who stood all drenched on the dance floor folding his both fists and staring at the exit of the club vth dangerously angry looks.....  yes...  Nivaan Sinha was all set to burst out his anger....
............

Along vth everyone.., jayanth too stood there vthout uttering a word.., as he felt it's nt time to ask anything...

..............

Nivaan  who is till now drenching alone on that floor..., had stepped down the floor and went towards the bar counter...

He grabbed the bartenders collar and said..,
" Get me a beer...."
....and shifted his eyes towards the exit again and said..,
"Get it NOW..."
......It was lyk a threat... his tone was too rude and dark.. as if he can possibly kill someone if he cant get what he wanted then...
.......

The bartender  quickly went inside and brought him a beer bottle which was stored in the fridge... though alcohol was nt in the list of today's party...,  the bartender had no courage left to put down the  frightening order..
...........

Everyone present there were just watching the scene infront of them and they didn't dared to talk to him..

Nivaan quickly opnd the cork of it vth his teeth  and  finished the beer in one go.., vthout putting it down gulping it down his throat...
...........

He then started heading out of the club vthout caring anyone..
"How dare she...!! How dare she humiliate me lyk that....   u have to pay for this Lathika....!! "
..........Nivaan sinhas attitude has reached to its peaks as the effect of alcohol started to take over him vth every passing second..

.............

Nivaan then came out of the club and looked around.., for a minute...
Thats when he found HER standing in the shade of a tree...,  and without thinking twice ., Nivaan  went forward taking  long steps....
........

Lathika  was shivering there as the images of her  being so close to Nivaan flashed infront of her eyes....
.......
Thats when she felt  a strong pull  and before she could figure out what was happening...,
She landed on Nivaans arms again....
.......
But this time..., it was a hard grip... hard in that high sense that Nivaans nails started to prick her skin near her neck and they had formed marks there....
...........