Part 21 (a)

Ruthless Obsession

Ruthless Obsession
.....................................

"Sir..., everything is set inside... please get inside...."
.....said a girl in her sweet gentle voice whoz wearing a formal air hostess uniform...

Nivaan and lathika who were till now looking at each other's eyes.., one vth many questions in them.., and the other pair of eyes trying to comfort her vth his  warm stare..., were now came to their senses...

.........

" yess.... we will be cmng in a minute..."
....said Nivaan and then looked at lathika who is  still in shocked state...

" lathika.... we will get to know everything in couple of hours... bt  u need to rush now.."
......said Nivaan and  grabbed her hand and took her vth him inside the jet.. "

............

Although  it was her first tym to get inside a plane..., n that too a private jet.., lathika didn't really looked excited...,  as Nivaan's words started echoing in her ears...

" y all of a sudden dad wants to meet me...??!
N who  paid the bills for surgery...??!!
how did Nivaan sir know abt  all this.......??!!"
.......she started searching for answers bt couldnt possibly think of anything right then...

............

Nivaan understood her state of mind and asked the air hostess to adjust  lathika's seatbelt as she just sat there vth blank expressions doing nothing....

Nivaan sat two seats behind her  in that posh jet  privileged vth all the elite facilities and decor..., and kept an eye on  lathika through out the journey....

.........

After an hour and half..., they finally reached their destination KOLKATA.....
( u must be wondering y did i highlighted the city.., bt  this city has lot to do vth our story and will be unfolded soon...  ;) )
..........

Nivaan  along vth lathika got down from the jet and after two minutes..., there came a black Mercedes across the run way for vch  enough permissions are taken and  they both sat inside it only after Nivaan had confirmed from the driver that the car was sent by the chief doctor of Sebora hospitals.....

..........

Though they sat next to each other..., they remained silent through out the drive..., vth Nivaan stealing glances at her often and lathika fiddling vth her dupatta in her hands and and her lips constantly moving as if she is praying for something....

...........

It was around 4 am,  that the car had finally halted  infront of the huge 9 floored  building....

Lathika... even after seeing the name of the hospital vth  glowing lights and vth a '+' symbol at one end which read 'Sebora 24hours super speciality hospital'..., her legs didn't had enough strength in them to step outside that car....

..........

It was Nivaan..., who understood her state of mind and helped her to get down the car and said...,

" lathikaa....!! look at Me... there is ntng to worry... your father is alright and he just wants to see you... soo build up ur courage and  go for it....!!  "
.........said Nivaan in his gentle and low voice..., which  were soothing for lathika..., and she just looked at him trying to capture his different image which she was seeing for the first tym....

.........

Nivaan then left her hands and smiled at her gesturing her to  step inside the hospital....

Lathika..., just followed his instructions and after  stepping inside the hospital entrance..., she just stopped there and  turned around...

.........

Vth pearl complexion...,  which was glowing in the lights..., and his eyes which were focussed only on her..., vth smiling lips and his eyes which seemed dull due to lack of sleep... bt  still having their charm in them..., n vth folded hands, vth his head tilted a little..., Nivaan seemed Perfect.... Perfect in such high sense that lathika couldn't take her eyes of him and for the first tym in her lyf..., lathika's heart skipped a beat seeing a guy......

Seeing a guy who considers her as a girl... and who reminded her that she too can feel  all butterflies in her stomach...
she too can feel her breath heavy when he gets closer to her...

And she too can be effected by HIS touch...
Only HIS touch....

.................

Comment ur views :)