It was all some dirty lie

By CopCow123

Fab Cover made by @-Isolated === Why did he do this? Was I not good enough? I can change. I can change for hi... More

Things you might need to know
-=Chapter 1=-
-=Chapter 2=-
-=Chapter 3=-
-=Chapter 4=-
-=Chapter 5=-
-=Chapter 6=-
-=Chapter 7=-
-=Chapter 8=-
-=Chapter 9=-
-=Chapter 10=-
-=Chapter 11=-
-=Chapter 12=-
-=Chapter 13=-
-=Chapter 14=-
-=Chapter 15=-
-=Chapter 16=-
-=Chapter 17=-
-=Chapter 18=-
-=Chapter 19=-
-=Chapter 20=-
-=Chapter 21=-
-=Chapter 22=-
-=Chapter 23=-
-=Chapter 24=-
-=Chapter 25=-
-=Chapter 26=-
-=Chapter 27=-
-=Chapter 28=-
-=Chapter 29=-
-=Chapter 30=-
-=Chapter 32=-
-=Chapter 33=-
-=Chapter 34=-
-=Chapter 35=-
-=Chapter 36=-
-=Chapter 37=-
-=Chapter 38=-
-=Chapter 39=-
-=Chapter 40=-
-=Chapter 41=-
-=Chapter 42=-
-=Chapter 43=-
-=Chapter 44=-
-=Chapter 45=-
-=Chapter 46=-
-=Chapter 47=-
-=Chapter 48=-
-=Chapter 49=-
-=Chapter 50=-
Fin.
Epilogue
New Years!
1 Drink and 1 Change

-=Chapter 31=-

305 16 24
By CopCow123

Shelby's Pov

I laugh to myself about the mini roast I thought.I mean you have to admit,a person that doesn't roast people just roasted someone.

(The opposite of me)

I walk around the house,looking for this specific person.Can you guess what it is?They have brown curly hair.The hair is short.I have some relationship with them.So do you know who it is?Tyler?Nah,I am looking for Ross.I have to tell him about the whole Tyler and Max problem.

After a few minutes,I find Ross outside by the pool.He has his feet dipped in.I sit by him with my feet in the water,too.I look at his face,it shows anger and sadness.

"Ross?Why are you sad?"I say questioning the look on his face.

"Well,I just found out that my girlfriend just broke up with me.It was over the phone."He says looking down,trying to hide his tears.

"Ross,You don't have to be sad about it.I found out the same way about my break up."I say.

"Ha,Shelby's a loner."He says wiping his eye with his arm.

"This is only because you are my younger cousin."I say making him feel better.

"So,what is her name?"I say filling in the silence.

"Sarah."He says having a tear roll down his cheek.

"Sarah?The girl that drove me to the festival in chapter 12?"

(#FourthWallDown)

"Chapter 12?"Ross says confused.

"Nevermind."I say."Didn't she go to the festival with us?"I added.

"Yea."He says nothing else.

Then awkward silence had entered.

He takes his feet out out the pool and heads inside of the house.

He stops at the door and turns to me."Shelby?"

"Yea Ross?"

"Thanks."He says giving a lightly smile and heads inside.

****

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.7K 514 65
"YOU ARE MINE , LIKE IT OR NOT." Mr. Maximilian is the type of guy who does not take a "no" for an answer lightly. His anger issues are worse compar...
935 63 20
Growing up in a broken household, Shelby had Chase the best boyfriend a girl could ask for. Or so she thought, she wasn't expecting life to throw her...
14.5K 413 21
Piper has been feeling a lot of things, but lately she's been angry. How could he do this? Her friendship with Amy was her everything. And the worst...
907K 31.9K 71
After your father dies, you discover he left you in the care of the Shelby brothers. You're used to taking care of yourself. But soon you learn that'...