Rejected By The Future Alpha...

By Clown_Crazy

EDITED VERSION CALLED 'THE KING'S MAID' PLEASE READ THAT STORY THIS ONE IS BADLY WRITTEN AS I WAS FOURTEEN WH... More

IMPORTANT
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty - One
Chapter Twenty - Two
Epilogue

Chapter One

36.2K 770 89
By Clown_Crazy

"Morning birthday girl!!!" My brother barges into my room, a huge grin on his face when I force my head to get out of the covers, I just groaned and smacked my head back on my pillow, wanting more sleep, "No, not going to happen, you're not going back to bed, I don't care if it's your birthday, you are going to school and you are going to learn. I am not going to fall for your puppy eyes no matter how much you show them to me, you are going. I am your guardian and you will do as I say, you got that missy?!"

"I hate it when you go all 'daddy figure' on me." I moan, throwing my covers off of my body, I got out of bed and glared at my brother, "You are one evil brother you know that?" I questioned, walking into the unsuit bathroom in my room.

"I know you hate it when I don't act like your brother and I act like your father, but what do you expect when we have no parents? I need you to stay as you are, educated and smart, not some bratty girl that thinks they can get away with everything just because you can. Not going to happen, whether I'm your brother or not, it is not going to happen. Now get ready it's seven thirty and we have to leave in an hour or we will be late, and don't make us late just because you want to stay home on your birthday because I will drag you to school, even if you're still in a towel. I'm not kidding." When he finished his sentence, I was stood there in shock, recalling the last time he threatened me, I thought he was kidding, hell no! He actually dragged me out of the house in just a towel, and when we reached the pack house he made his slut of a girlfriend lend me clothes, by the end of the day, I had basically scrubbed my skin raw from having her clothes on my body. I shivered as I remembered every detail of the dmay, Sean had seen my reaction and smirked. "So hurry up because we leave in now fourty minutes." He grinned in an evil way, man do I hate my brother at this moment!

When he stalked out of my room, I ran into the bathroom that was connected to my room, and I took a quick shower, well a quick shower to me which was half an hour. Then it took me ten minutes to decide what I wanted to wear, when I finally chose a purple-off-the-shoulder top that reaches mid-thigh with a pair of black leggings and 4 inch black open toe shoes. I applied some brown eye shadow, that matches my skin tone, a thick line of eye liner and some nude lip gloss.

"Don't make me go up there and pull you out of the house half naked Scar!" Sean had yelled once my lip gloss had already been applied on my plump pink lips. I check the time and see that it's 8:30! Wow, I took long.

I hadn't told you anything about Sean nor myself, I won't tell you about myself because you will be able to discover all of that very soon. So Sean is a 19 year old guy, he reaches the height of 6"2, he has short light brown hair and light green eyes. He's one of the most popular guys in school, if you're thinking he's a player, and lost his virginity at 16, he hasn't. He still has his viginity, as far as I'm concerned.

He's the Beta of my pack, The Shadow Moon Pack, since my dad had died the position was handed down to Sean, the Alpha was a littl sceptical about letting my brother become Beta of the pack since he was quite young when my parents died, but once my brother had explained that my father had been training him since he was very young to become Beta if anything should happen to him, the Alpha allowed him to become Beta, and he is amazing at his role.

"Coming!" I call back, running down the stairs, I know I'm fully dressed and everything, but I hate when he picks me up over his shoulder and then shoves me into the car. Sean always drives me and Jay, the future Alpha, Jay's birth name is actually Jason, but he makes the pack call him Jay for some reason.

I reach the last step of the stairs only to see the front door wide open and my brother in the drivers seat. I run to the passenger side and jump in.

"Sorry." I say sheepishly, I give him a small grin that he smiles at and then turns away from me muttering a, "Yeah right." as he pushed the car into gear and then pressed the accelerator causing the car to roll forward, leaving the house in the distance, after a minute of driving I turn on the radio and my favourite song from Avenged Sevenfold, Hail to the King blasts from the speakers of the car.

We sang, jumped, screamed, head banged throughout the whole song, just enjoying the brother/ sister bond that we share and being alone in the car helps a tonne also, when the people we pick up come to the car, we can't play our music because they think it's too heavy to listen to in the mornings, and they jmust straight out don't like the music we listen to, so everyday on the way to school, I plug in my earphones to my phone and listen to my own music whilst everyone in the car is too distracted in their own conversation.

My eyes were closed throughout the whole song while I was belting out the lyrics, so when the song had finished, I re-opened my eyes, noticing that we had arrived at our destination. The Pack House.

I bet you're wondering why we don't live in the pack house, well it's because when I was 10 and Sean was 11 our parents died in a rogue attack, we used to live in the pack house with them because they thought it would improve in getting close to the pack, considering that Sean was the future Beta. But when they died we stayed there for 2 years because we didn't have any place to go, that was before Sean decided he had enough with me screaming at night because of the nightmares from my parents being murdered. Some nights the nightmares would increase in intensity that I would dream Sean had gotten murdered along with my parents and that I had to stay in this big world all cold and alone. So with the money we inherited from our parents, we bought a house 5 houses away. Since we were illegal at the time, our Auntie had to stay and live with us since we couldn't look after the house ourselves because we couldn't get jobs or anything that would earn us money.

I was pulled out from my thoughts when Sean yelled to the people in the distance, "come on!"

The first person I saw is Savannah the schools bitch, low and behold... my brothers girlfriend. Bet you didn't see that one coming.

She was wearing a really tight tube top, that even a cat can fit into, that's how tight and small the cloth she is wearing is, not like the tube top was slutty enough on her slim, toned body, but she wore short shorts that barley cover any of her ass. To go along with the stripper outfit, she wore 7 inch heels, it looked like she was about to trip and fall on her face with the was she was walking in those heels. Why she does that to herself, I have no idea, and I honestly don't care.

She walks over to my side and opened the door.

"Move fatty." Was the first thing she says, like every morning. Every morning it's the same routine.

"Savannah!" Sean yells, I looked towards him, his face was a beetroot colour. He hates how she treats me, but he cares about her too much to let her go, I don't know why, but his mind is messed up if you couldn't tell.

'Sean it's okay, I'll move' I linked him though the family link we share, there's a pack link that is for the whole pack, but there's a family mind link, in case you just want to talk to members of your family, you also get to chose who you talk to through the mind link, which I think is pretty amazing.

'You sure?' He asks, he should know the answer since he always asks me this question.

'Yeah and why are you so surprised?' I question. 'She acts like this every morning.'

'I just hate the way she treats you.' He replies, looking at me, 'I hate how the pack treat you as well, considering you have never done anything to any of them.'

'Sean, I'm cool with it, I'm used to it, it's been 6 years, it's okay, I promise.' I promised, in reality, I was okay with it because I was in fact used to it, I know that no one should be used to this kind of mental abuse from their pack members, but it's happened ever since my parents died, I think the only reason why they don't say anything to Sean is because he's the Beta of the pack and can persuade the Alpha to kick them out of the pack if they're doing anything to harm anyone from inside the pack, he can't exactly persuade the Alpha to kick the people out of the pack who are abusing me mentally because if not we will have no members of the pack, only adults.

'Fine I was only saying. Have I ever told you how damn stubborn you are?' He questions, in a joking way while he laughs at me. Savannah looks at him like he was crazy, well he is, but you know... she's a bitch that doesn't even know my brother and how mental he is when he's with me which ois how we get along so well with each other because it's like we have the same mind.

'Yes you have and I'm not! You're the stubborn one, always asking me if I'm okay with sitting in the back and letting Savannah have her own way.' I stated. I don't exactly like when Savannah has her own way, but it annoys Sean so badly when I let her sit in the front because Savannah gets all clingy and touchy when she's in the front whilst he's trying to concentrate on driving. Yes, she's that much of a slut that she would give my brother a hand job whilst he's trying to drive.

'Only because I hate that she treats you like that and I love having my baby sis being in the front with me and us being air heads while everyone looks at us like we are mental.' He says, tickling my side causing me to jump, but Savannah never noticed.

"But babe I want to sit in the front with you." Savannah whines, trying to give Sean puppy dog eyes, which only makes her look like she's trying so hard not to piss her knickers, which is really unattractive in my opinion, but Sean just rolls his eyes at her.

"Here you go Savannah." I tell her, unbuckling the seat belt.

"Thanks fat ass." She says, smirking evilly.

"Savannah!" Sean roars, his Beta authority coming out with his words, causing me to freeze in my place. Sean never uses his Beta voice unless he's really pissed and he feels like killing someone.

"What?" She says acting like she hasn't done anything wrong. She knows Sean hates it when she calls me her nickname for me, but she does it to hurt me, which it doesn't because I'm used to it. So I just shrug it off like I do everyday and continue letting my seat belt slit into the holder.

"Leave Scar alone and go to the back seat." My brother says getting angry.

"But..." She starts but Sean cuts her off before she has the chance to continue with her sentence.

"Now!" He growls using his beta tone, Savannah whimpers and starts walking to the back.

"Savannah wait." I sigh feeling bad with how Sean is treating her.

"What?" She snarls angrily, stopping in her tracks as she looks in my direction, I let go of the seat belt so that it's placed all nice and snug in it's holder.

"Here." I say getting up but Sean grabs my arm, forcing me to stay in my position. I stop with what I'm doing and turn to face him.

"What are you doing?" He asks angrily, totally hating the idea of me letting Savannah get her way.

"Going to the back." I state in a duh tone and hop out, giving Savannah what she wanted, her eyes light up like a child who got what they wanted at Christmas.

Savannah squeals, which almost breaks my ear drums with how squeaky her voice sounds. She jumps in the front with a pissed off looking Sean, but I just roll my eyes at his facial expression and how unfazed Savannah seems to be even with the glare that Sean is giving her.

'Sean calm down.' I link him calmly knowing that I could get him to relax.

'You shouldn't have done that.' He growls, I roll my eyes at him through the rear view mirror.

'Why not? She's your girlfriend,' I asked 'you should want her in the front.' I finished, already knowing the answer before he says it.

'Because she doesn't deserve to be in the front. I don't care who the hell she is, I want you to be in front, I have more fun with you than her clinging onto me.' He says a bit more sweetly, knowing that he can't stay mad at me forever and looks at me with a softness in his eyes.

'Oh stop being a whiny little baby.' I say, rolling my eyes at him.

"Hey, I'm not a whiny little baby!" He states out loud, making Savannah look at him like he's lost his mind.

"Yes you are." I state calmly.

"Am not."

"Are too."

"AM NOT!" He yells.

"ARE TOO!" I yell back.

"Oh shut up." He grumbles like a baby.

"See you are a baby." I giggle, and in return he glares at me from the rear view mirror, I just smile sweetly, adding the puppy dog eyes that I know he can't resist.

After he turns away because the puppy dog eyes get too intense for him, like they always do, I turn to look out the drivers side in the back seat, that's when I realize that everyone had come out and had seen us argue like kids.

"Okay what just happened?" Jay asks, blinking rapidly, shifting his eyes to him and then to me like a confused kid who had just been told their sweets had been eaten and he looks at his both parents in quick motion to get the thought through his mind, yeah, that was Jay at the moment.

"Scar keeps calling me a baby." He whines, pouting at him, then Jay turns to me with a grin.

"That's because you are." I state, poking Sean in the ribs, karma's a bitch mate. I started laughing my head off as I saw Sean make love to the roof of the car from the impact of my finger in his ribs. It took me a while to calm down, only to see that everyone was looking at me, Jay had a look of admiration, I don't why because he has never looked at me like that before, just as his best friends little wimpy sister. Once I was settled in my seat and cleared my throat, everyone made their was to their seats.

"Well then..." He pauses not knowing what to say, "I agree with Scar though, you are a baby, I mean you just pouted at me because she called you a baby, grow a pair." Jay stated.

Jay sat in the back along with another pack member, beside me you had two minions of Savannah. Savannah and her minions were gossiping about rubbish, and to block of their squeaky voices, I plugged my earphones into my ears and just let the music consume me into my own little world.

About three minutes into the drive, all the scents that were in the car had merged together, but there was one scent that just stood out. It was rainwater and mint. I closed my eyes and took in a big whiff. My wolf was howling in joy, I didn't know what this meant, all I know is that there is someone in the car that smells addictive. Like I could never give up in loving their scent.

Jay's POV

As we all reached the car, I could hear arguing from the seven seater SUV. Not knowing what to do, I just stared at the siblings in amusement. I then caught sight of Scar. Her smile, her eyes shinning from happiness, her hair shifting everywhere as she bobbed her head while she argued with her brother, I snapped out of it when there was just silence.

"Okay, what just happened?" I questioned the siblings, looking between Scar and Sean, blinking at them. I was blinking rapidly to get the thoughts of Scar out of my mine, I couldn't be thinking of her like that, she's my best friends little sister!

"Scar keeps calling me a baby." He whines, pouting at me. I roll my eyes, not knowing how to respond to that.

"That's because you are." Scar giggles, poking her brother on the side, the side is Sean's weakest place to be poked he is so ticklish, so when he jumps up from the impact, he bashes his head against the roof of the car, causing Scar to go into a fit of laughter, not being able to contain it, I smiled towards her fetus position as she laughed continuously.

"Well then..." I pause not knowing how to react to what I had just witnessed, my best friend, who is the Beta of the pack, whining like a little baby, pouting at me being he doesn't get his own way with his sister, his sister pokes him in his ribs, which is his weakness when it comes to being tickled. Do you see anything wrong with what I've just concluded, "I agree with Scar though, you are a baby, I mean you just pouted at me because she called you a baby, grow a pair." I state, the make my way to the back seat with Joseph, a member from the pack, then Gabrielle and Sasha take their seat with Scar.

Scar plugs her earphones into her ears to distract herself from the gossip that the three girls are doing.

"Dude, why do you keep looking at her like that?" Joseph questioned, referring to Scar.

"Like what? I'm not looking at anyone like anything. She's sat in front of me, I'm just looking forward, not my fault the only thing that's in front of me is her." Actually, the truth is that I've known that Scar 's my mate since I was 16, which is usually the time an Alpha discovers who his mate it. I didn't want Scar then and I don't want her now, so when we get to the school, I'm going to get it over and done with, that way she doesn't have to keep thinking about me and wondering who I am. I don't want her to know that I've known for a couple of months, so I'm going to just act dumb.

"Yeah bro, whatever you say, I know that's not the reason because she is always sat in front of you and you have never acknowledged her before. I know what's happening." He smirked, I looked at him with a deadly stare.

"You tell anyone I will beat the shit out of you. No one is to know about this. Got it?" I demanded, using my Alpha voice in a hushed whisper so Sean wouldn't be able to hear what I'm saying.

"Yes Alpha." Joseph stuttered. He then looked away from me and left me to stare at Scar.

My Scar. I don't know why I have these feelings towards Scar now, but I have always felt the need to protect her from everyone, but I've never felt the urge to hold her, or to even kiss her. I could almost feel her luscious lips on mine.

Scar's POV

Once we reached the school, everyone hopped out of the seven seater SUV. I met with Sean at the front of the car, and gave him a hug.

"Be careful." He whispered. "Always am, you too." I whisper back. When I pull away from the hug I make my way towards the school but I have a feeling that someone is staring at me, like I had in the car. Me being the curious person I am I look behind me, only to find Jay staring at me with a frown on his face.

'Mate!' My wolf howls in joy.

'Jay is our mate?' I questioned, shocked that he's our mate, but I know how this is going to turn out, it's obvious. He's just going to reject us because he won't ever see me as more than a wimpy little girl.

'Yep.' She sings happily.

'You know how this is going to turn out, right?' I asked her.

'Yes, he is going to accept us and we are going to rule the pack beside him, duh. Everyone knows that an Alpha can't be without his mate.' She confirmed, that wolf is very gullible.

'I wouldn't be so sure, remember I'm the girl that the whole pack hates, also he can have anyone he wants, why would he accept us? We are the outcasts of the pack and school.' I stated, I don't know why she's so focused with the idea that Jay is actually going to accept us as his mate.

'Wait and see what he does, then you'll see that he can't live without us.' She spoke, confidently as I reached my locker.

"Scar!" I hear someone call out my name.

"What?" I say, turning around and see it's... Jay? Why is he calling me?

"You're my mate?" He says, I think it was supposed to be a statement, not a question.

"I don't know." I say truthfully. The next thing I know he's reaching out to touch my hand, when he does it feels like electricity is invading my body. I smile at the sensation, maybe he won't reject us, that spark was too intense to ignore.

"What's wrong?" My wolf asks, taking over my body by force.

"You can't be my mate." He says shaking his head. My wolf whimpers and lets me take control of my body, again.

"What do you mean?" I ask, completely heart broken, although I saw all of this coming doesn't mean it's going to hurt me any less.

"I mean, I can't go out with an outcast like you. You're unfit to become Luna, you're not even fit to be in this pack, but I let you stay because Sean is my best friend and I know that if throw you out it would hurt him. So with that noted, I, Alpha Jason Taylor Evans reject you, Scarlet Bailey Parker as my mate and future Luna of The Moon Shadow Pack." He says, there was no emotion in his eyes, he reminded me of a robot, no emotion nor body language, so I didn't know how he felt about all of this, he probably doesn't feel anything because he's a heartless person.

Wow, he really doesn't want me as his mate if it isn't hurting him,although it's not hurting him, its killing me. I watch him as he turns on his heals leaving me completely heart broken.

I've been rejected by my mate, I know what I have to do now...

I have to leave this pack. I can't stay here and see Jay being happy. Not that I don't want him to be happy because I do, but it will hurt since it won't be me making him happy, it will be another female.

———————————————————————————————————————————

EDITED

(A/N Bold means they're talking to members of the pack, italics is when they're talking with their wolves.)

A lot of people have been commenting about why didn't Scar and Jay know they were mates in the car, so I'm hoping this will clear up any misunderstandings or confusions.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

I hope that it wasn't boring.

Please comment what you thought, don't be shy, I won't eat you XD

Also vote if you thought this was a good chapter and a good begging to the story.

Until next time

Clown Queen

<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

183 10 10
I thought it would be therapeutic for me to go back into my past and revisit the relationships and moments in my life that I never stop thinking abou...
393K 11.1K 42
Adelaides life has always been shit, She didn't think it could get any worse until her very popular mate Aiden Lockwood rejects her and just so happe...
118 10 24
This story is shit and was written so I could avoid my school work, read at ur own risk.
571K 16.8K 14
Being rejected sucks. Especially by your supposed mate. It only adds when it's the Alpha rejecting you and you're the beta. Puny and weak. Can't f...