Cali Bound//Our2ndLife

By tpwklex

Lexie and Morgan met each other online and instantly became best friends, but they've never met each other in... More

♡Chapter 1♡
♡Chapter 2♡
♡Chapter 3♡
♡Chapter 4♡
♡Chapter 5♡
♡Chapter 6♡
♡Chapter 7♡
♡Chapter 8♡
♡Chapter 9♡
♡Chapter 10♡
♡Chapter 11♡
♡Chapter 12♡
♡Chapter 13♡
♡Chapter 14♡
♡Chapter 15♡
♡Chapter 16♡
♡Chapter 17♡
♡Chapter 18♡
♡Chapter 19♡
♡Chapter 20♡
♡Chapter 21♡
♡Chapter 22♡
♡Chapter 23♡
♡Chapter 26♡
♡Chapter 27♡
♡Chapter 28♡
♡Chapter 29♡
♡Last Chapter♡

♡Chapter 24♡

3.1K 76 15
By tpwklex

A/N: this part is about two weeks after Morgan and Connor broke up, so yeah.. (sorry about all the time skips haha)

Lexie's POV 

"I do miss home a lot though." I sighed. Currently Sam and I were at his place that him and his roommate shared. We were sitting in his bed cuddling and talking about random things. It was kind of just a lazy day for us, I loved it. One thing I didn't love though, was Sam's attitude. Lately he has been the moodiest person in the world. 

Just the other day he was happy, whipped, lovestruck, everything. Now yesterday? He was irritable, hot headed, moody, and just mean. He's kind of like a girl on their period to be honest, or a bipolar person, either works. It kind of makes me nervous but I just let it go because I know he gets hate from the fans so I know that he's probably just upset because of that. I mean everybody has their bad days, some more than others. 

"Then go visit." He said monotone. My point exactly. 

"But I'd miss you too much babe." I said hugging his side but he did nothing. 

"Yeah, but you keep complaining about it. I think you'll survive without me for a few days." He said. After that I let go of him and sat back, which made him give me a confused look. 

"I have not been complaining about it Sam, I mentioned it once. What's your problem?" I said to him irritated. 

"I don't have a problem Lexie. I was just talking to you." He said confused. 

"The tone of your voice clearly says different." I said. "You've been talking this way for weeks, I'm done with it. I did nothing wrong Sam. I talk to you, like a girlfriend is supposed to, and you do this." I said pissed off.

"Okay, okay. I was irritated, I'm sorry princess. But you always complain about something different every time we hangout. It get's so annoying." He said making my jaw drop. I never, and I mean NEVER have complained. Maybe once or twice about something, but not like a naggy complainy girlfriend. Never. 

"You know Sam, maybe you right.." I said. 

"About what?" He asked.

"I can go a few days without you, thank you for making me consider that." I smiled like a bitch. "I'll give you a call, I don't know when…Just in a few days. Thanks for the idea babe." I smirked and kissed his cheek before getting off the bed and slipping my jeans on that I had on the day before. I grabbed my bag and walked out of the door to his room. I heard his feet following after me saying he didn't mean it but I didn't care. He said what he said. I need to think about this, a lot. 

I got into my car that Morgan and I shared and sped out of the driveway. I rushed down the LA streets cutting down the time of my drive. I wasn't going home, in fact I was passing home. I was going to the secret beach. It was kind of what I needed right now. I pulled into the little dirt spot where I usually park the car and then I shut it off and took the key out of the slot. 

I opened the door and then shut it getting out. I walked towards the edge of the cliff and sat down. I dangled my feet over the edge and sat by the pile of rocks that were on my left. I grab the stone object and put it in my hand. I analyzed it for a while and thought about things. I then threw the rock aggressively over the cliff and into the ocean. 

I ended up throwing multiple rocks. One for Sam, one for California, one for missing back home, one for Sam's fucking fans, and plenty more. Basically I threw a rock at each problem I was facing. I don't know, it's just my thing. Some people I know do that with cutting but since I don't have the strength to, or really the reason to, I just throw rocks. 

I was really stuck though, absolutely torn. I love Sam, I really really do. I have since I met him at Vidcon. Yes, I was a fan of course and loved him for that, but the real kind of love, that I got at Vidcon. Sam is a sweetheart, he'd do anything for me, or so I think. I know that the way he is acting towards me on and off like today is not him. No, it couldn't be, I know that.

And even though I love the side of him where he is a great guy, a gentleman, and a sweetheart, the other side worries me. I don't think he'd get physical or anything, but the comments he is telling me. Like today for example, he told me I frustrate him and I'm annoying. Well Sam, if I'm so frustrating and annoying then why don't you break up with me? 

Maybe instead of debating this myself, I could go talk to someone about it. Yeah, that's what I need to do. I picked myself up and grabbed my keys before heading back to the car. I jumped in and pulled out of the dirt spot. I headed down the streets and rushed to the O2L house. There was only one car in the driveway. Please, pretty please be Connor's car. 

I got out and walked up to the front door and knock on it quickly. I instantly heard lazy footsteps coming towards the door and I was mentally crossing my fingers for them to be Connor's. It soon opened and fortunately it was Connor. I walked up to him before he could say anything and brought him in a big huge hug taking him a bit off guard at first, but then he eventually hugged back. I really just needed my best friend right now. 

"Come in Lex." He said concerned. He pulled me into the house his arm around me almost protectively. He sat me down on the couch and then sat himself down next to me. "What's wrong?" He asked. 

"I'm torn Connor." I said with a sigh. 

"Between what?" He asked curiously. 

"Sam, he's been different lately." I said. 

"Like how?" He asked. 

"Well like one day he'll be the sweetest guy in the world, but then the next he'll be a complete asshole. Like today, he said I frustrate him and I'm annoying." I told him sadly. He brought me into a hug and cuddled me into his chest protectively smoothing my hair. 

"Lexie, it'll be okay, I promise you." He said with a sigh as he kept smoothing my hair. 

"I don't know what to do though Connor, I love him a lot but I don't want to keep dating him if he's an asshole." I said. "I might as well go back to Seth if this is what I get." Wait. Did I really say that? Yes, I really did. Ah fuck. 

"I don't know what to say Lex, I haven't talked to Sam in almost a month." He said. 

"Why is that?" I asked pulling away slightly to look at him. 

"Because, you know how I cheated on Morgan?" He asked. I nodded. "Well it was with Acacia." He said as my jaw dropped. I knew she was a whore. Not that I really have room to talk, because I feel like I am sometimes. Like the Sam and Seth thing, that was just wrong that I did that. I made out with Sam while I had a boyfriend of 1 year, I then left that boyfriend but made out with him again before going back to Sam, I haven't talked to Seth since then though. But here I am now basically cuddling with Connor, not that I see it romantically because it's Connor, but some would. I don't know, I don't think I'm a whore, but sometimes I feel like it. I just fall too easily with guys, it all hurts me in the end though. It's already happening. 

"But wait." I said. "I know that Acacia is his ex, and that's kind of guy code but he seriously didn't talk to you in that long?" I asked as he nodded.

"Lex, I'm telling you this for a reason. Not to make Sam look bad, not to break you two up, but to stop you from getting hurt anymore." He said. 

"What is it Connor?" I asked hesitantly. I'm honestly really scared to know what he's about to say about Sam. Did Sam cheat on me with Acacia? He couldn't though. He HATES cheaters. Wait, maybe that's it. He only didn't talk to Connor because he's a "cheater", so I have nothing to worry about then!

"I think he's still in love with Acacia." He said making my heart skip a beat. "I know they were only together for two months or whatever, but he loved her. A lot. He was whipped, beyond whipped. He wouldn't shut up about her no matter what. And even though she tore apart him and Kian's relationship, he loved her. And I think he still does." He said. I shook my head vigorously. No, that couldn't be. 

"No Connor, that can't be true. That- no." I said completely flabbergasted. 

"But think about it Lexie. Acacia was his first love." He said. "Was Seth your first love?"

"Yeah?" I said kind of curiously. 

"Well, it's known that you never stop loving your first love, yes you may not want to be with them, but you won't ever lose that love you had for them. They'll always be in your heart. Like for example, Seth will always be in yours, just like Acacia will always be in Sam's. I don't exactly know what he wants with Acacia at the moment, but I could see him cheating or something." Connor said. I could see it too to be honest. 

"But he hates cheaters." I said. 

"I know he does, but he's cheated before himself." Connor said. 

"On me?!" I said in shock. 

"No, no, no. On Kenzie. He kissed Acacia while he was with Kenzie." He said as I let out a big huge sigh of relief. 

"I don't know though Connor, I'm worried now. What if the reason he is being so distant is because of Acacia?" I asked. "What if he's fooling around with Acacia when I'm not with him?"

"I don't know Lex, do you want to be with someone who would possibly be doing that? I mean I can already see how much he's hurting you right now. I can tell how much you took those two comments to heart, because that's just you. That's what you do. I know you love him and the memories you and him have are great but, but all I'm saying is to consider it. Weigh out the pro's and cons of your relationship. If there's more pro's fix the little con's and move on, but if there's more con's, revaluate some things because you are an amazing girl and you do not deserve to be treated badly Lexie." He said making a big smile appeared on my face. I knew Connor wasn't trying to be a home wrecker either. I knew he didn't want to break Sam and I up on purpose, he was not doing that one bit. 

"Thank you Connor. You really helped a lot." I smiled. He started leaning in and I didn't really know what was happening because I was too. What am I doing? I couldn't do that. That's just wrong. But the thing was, is I couldn't stop. All the nice comments Connor was giving me were getting to my head just like the bad ones Sam was giving. 

It was a matter of 55 seconds before our lips met. There weren't any sparks, but it felt good. It felt so wrong but so right at the same time and I couldn't stop it. It was happening and it was official, I was a cheater. I cheated. I would've broken up with Sam if he cheated and I would've been mad, but here I am cheating on him with one of his best friends, or whatever they are now. 

His larger hands cupped my face gently and brought our lips closer. At least Connor wasn't a cheater when he was doing this, unlike me. Sam is going to hate me. The kiss was in a fast sync, it was super fast. Pretty hard for me to keep up with to be honest. Before I knew it Connor was hovering over me with his hands on each side of me holding himself up. 

Finally pulling me out of the kiss was the sound of the front door opening. Fuck.

Who do you guys think walked in? Leave a comment below! 

Stuff is about to go down, this is gonna be crazy! Haha! :)

Question of the chapter: what is your favorite o2l video? 

*winks* BUHHHYYYYEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.9K 249 46
o2l imagines completed November 7th 2016 10:18PM. all good things come to end but they live forever in our hearts. I wrote this when I was much youn...
16K 587 25
"Cyber: a site for being people to meet, blog, share, post, and update." Abigail White, fresh out of college, is looking for the next step in her li...
1.2K 109 27
While Laura was growing up she looked up to her two older brothers: Ricky Dillon who is two years older then her and Jacob Dillon who is five years...
31.9K 878 10
"without you i'll be miserable at best."