Unpredictable Match (Interrac...

By louiistyles

Disclaimer: This story is an mPreg story Cameron Alono Smiths is an innocent, sensitive 16 year old boy from... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Character 1
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Characters- RENEWED
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Thirty Five
Thirty Six
Thirty Seven
Thirty Eight
Forty
Forty One
Forty Two
Forty Three
Forty Four
Forty Five
Forty Six
Forty Seven
Forty Eight
Epilogue
Unpredictable Match 2

Thirty Nine

42.7K 1.4K 1.8K
By louiistyles

VOTE&COMMENT💖💜

Guys there's a lot of POV changes so beware.

Tyler POV

"All three of y'all in one room?"

Now we in Maryland; I went the wrong way but it's whatever. Anthony don't even have a specific destination. At like 7pm the next day he gave me the okay to stop at a hotel. We had to stop somewhere kinda raggedy though because we tryna refrain from putting out our personal/ legal information.

Now this bitch behind the counter wanna ask questions with a attitude.

"Yeah." Anthony answered.

She raised her eyebrows. "It's only two people to a room so make up your mind."

"It is made up, I just want one."

"Well then one of y'all can't sleep up in th—"

"Alright alright shut up, two rooms then." I interrupted her. "I'll pay for it." I told Anthony.

We got the two rooms and I was trying to go half and half on it but Ant said no. And shit, I wasn't about to argue with him.

Maybe getting two was a good idea anyways because there was only one bed in each. So I'm obviously getting a room to myself because 1) I don't wanna deal with Anthonys attitude and 2)

Well I don't have a 2, Cameron is not that bad. But I'm just tryna find a way for them to be stuck together. When I first started driving, Cameron was all up on Anthony in the back, and Ant was letting him. But once Cameron was awake, the tension between them came again and Anthony switched to the passenger seat.

They both annoying if you ask me.

"Alright y'all." I waved out of the room and slammed the door.

The rooms weren't that raggedy, I mean the sheets were clean. But they had like leaks on the ceiling and stuff. I don't even care. All I know is I'm about to hop in the shower and right into bed. This nigga here got us traveling the globe with him. Shaking my fucking head.

Cameron POV

"Get in." Anthony said. I walked inside the hotel room.

He shut and locked the door then sat on the bed.

We haven't really talked much this whole time. There was nothing to say except the same old arguing over who's telling the truth. And I'm done with trying to convince him. At this point it's old and I work myself up for nothing. It's okay though.

I haven't yet wrapped my mind around the fact that I'll probably never go home or see my parents again. I want to go back, but I don't dare ask Anthony because he'll say the same thing; it's too late now. I have no benefit to his escape. What can I possibly do for him? I wasn't planning on telling on him or selling him out or anything. So I'm confused as to why he felt it would be risky to have me stay home.

But now I'm stuck here so I might as well stop complaining.

"You're just gonna stand there?" He asked snapping me out of my daydream.

I slowly shook my head no. I'm gonna take a shower.

I felt him follow me with my eyes as I walked into the bathroom. I shut the door and immediately began taking off my clothes then got in the shower. It's clean for the most part.

I stayed in there for longer than needed just thinking, so when I heard the door open I almost slipped. It was Anthony. And God bless this hotel for having see through curtains, note the sarcasm. But it wasn't that bad, it was very opaque so he could see not much but an outline.

We made eye contact through the curtain. Like five seconds later he set something down and left.

When I got out and saw that he had put clothes there for me. Silly me forgot about getting dressed. They had tags on them and they were my size so I assume they're new.

I left the bathroom dressed and Anthony was nowhere to be found but his phone and other stuff we're still here. I sat on the bed and started fiddling with my fingers.

I have all the power to use my phone and inform my parents on where I'm at. And tell them to come get me. I could call up the police and let them know where we are at. If I'm so scared and miss home so much, why can't I just do it?

I grabbed my phone and unlocked it, staring at the screen for a while contemplating what to do.

But I'm not even gonna act like I didn't know I was gonna lock and set my phone right back down. I'm so stupid. I say I don't want to be dragged into this but I'm letting it go on.

Anthony came back with clothes rolled up in his hands. We shared a look as he walked in the bathroom.

When he came back out shirtless I tried, but couldn't stop myself from looking at him. I mean, in my defense he was my boyfriend before everything happened.

He has more tattoos now though.

When he caught me staring, I looked away so fast I nearly broke my neck. He didn't confront me about it though. He simply adverted his eyes from me and got into the bed, laying down.

It was fairly small so I don't know how that would work out. I rather sleep on the floor than be squished up against him. I'm not exactly tired right now though so I settled on the desk chair just spinning around in circles until I made myself dizzy; then repeat.

I looked at Anthony and his arm was thrown over his eyes so I was assuming he's asleep. All that spinning around made me tired too so I started to fall asleep on the chair.

Anthony POV

I watched Cameron shut his eyes and slowly bring his spinning to an end. I was watching him this whole time, I know he didn't know because he kept staring at me which is something he wouldn't do if he knew that I was awake.

When I left the room to go buy Cameron something to wear I 'ran' into Tyler and he asked me how we were getting along. I didn't really answer him, I just said I don't know. He's acting like we can't be civil to each other.

He started telling me the same thing that's been said over and over again; that Cameron wasn't cheating and that we should talk and all that other shit. And I have been thinking about it. I'm gonna gonna lie, it's like having him in front of my face, actually seeing him makes me miss us more than when I didn't see him.

I didn't really miss him when I was out here by myself. Yeah, I thought about him here and there but I blocked him out my mind. I didn't want to think about him.

When I first saw him at Tyler's house I didn't know how to feel because I haven't been feeling about him for so long. So I just went based off how I felt about him before all that. I was mad at him.

But seeing him and watching him smile and laugh and talk and move and all that other stuff for real this time does make me rethink things. I just hate that I was there to see– fuck that, I hate that it happened point blank period; him and that nigga kissing because regardless how it happened, the shit don't sit right with me.

It's like I be forcing myself not to want him all up on me like before. I make myself think that I'm still mad about it. But at the same time, I'm not happy about it nor do I think that it has no relevance to how I feel. It's whatever.

All I'm saying is a longer way of saying I wouldn't mind having him back. At the end of the day I already got him because he's 'mine' no matter how we rocking. And I know he knows that too. Everybody knows that.

The time I was gone he could been out there fucking the whole world but there's only one person who got the right to tell his ass off about it even if we not together; and that's me. Even when we're not together, we are together. That's why it would be impossible for him to ever have somebody else because that nigga would lose their life too. And yes, literally.

I don't regret one thing I did to Makai because at the end of the day he was fucking with what's mines. I don't give fuck, yes I'm crazy, yeah I'm possessive or controlling or whatever, I can admit it. But that's how it's always gonna be regardless how anyone feels. If you don't get in the way, then there won't be a problem. Simple.

I'm talking too much for nothing though. I'm always gonna be the bad guy in everybody's eyes. Maybe I am but if that's the case then I'm gonna continue being 'bad' without a problem.

The creaking from the chair snapped me out of my thoughts and I remembered Cameron fell asleep. I  picked him up from the chair, and laid him down on the bed. I accidentally hit his head on the side dresser so he woke up, rubbing his head. He was wide awake and now we were just looking at each other for the thousandth time today.

"You good?" I mumbled. For no reason he started blushing. "Yeah..." He trailed off with that same soft voice he always has.

He sat up. "I was good where I was at."

"Ok." I said not really paying attention to what he was telling me.

He started to get up from the bed but I stopped him by grabbing his arm. "Where are you going?"

"I said I was good where I was at." He said probably repeating what he did not too long ago.

"No." I started pushing his body back down. "Lay down, go to sleep. Don't argue with me."

He listened to half of what I told him to do; he laid down and didn't argue with me, but he didn't go to sleep. I leaned my back against the headboard. The bed wasn't too small but there wasn't enough room for both of us to have a lot of personal space. So he was pressed up against me. I could tell all by his body language he was uncomfortable. He was just real stiff.

After a while he sat back up, settling his back against the headboard too but hugging his knees up to his chest. "I can't go back to sleep."

I didn't look at him, "Try."

"I can't."

"Come."
I opened up my arm and as you could probably guess he looked shocked. I was trying to brainstorm ways to try and reel him back in slowly but that shits not gonna work. I'm doing what I'd normally do if we were still how we were.

Cameron POV

I shifted over into him a little bit but instead he grabbed me from under my arms and sat me on his lap.

"What are you doing?" I felt my cheeks heat up.

He didn't say anything, he stared in my eyes or I think he was. I would've known if I wasn't looking away uncomfortably.

I was sitting as still as a tree on his lap, looking at everything but him. Here wasn't much to look at but a headboard and a wall.

"I'm not a stranger." He spoke seriously so I knew he was feeling away about me not looking at him. I mean, can you blame me?

I got a good look at him. His eyes were a little red so I know at some point he was smoking. I'd like to think he's doing all of this because he's high, but Anthony has told me countless times not to think he doesn't know what he's doing after he smokes. He knows what he's doing and he remembers everything he did. I guess he's immune to it now.

Since he wants to stare so hard at me though, I just decided to speak in attempt to break the awkwardness I was feeling. I had things on my mind he needed to know anyways.

"Anthony." I spoke quietly because I couldn't find it in me to raise my voice. I didn't need to speak any louder though because we were in close proximity to each other. "Why are you dragging me into this?"

It's like I lost his attention. He looked behind me and I sighed. But he started speaking up. "I didn't trust you to keep your mouth shut."

That threw me off guard and made me a little upset because that wouldn't even cross my mind. I just left it alone though.

"Is Malaysia dead?" I asked slowly.

He replied with little reaction. "Don't worry about that."

I asked the next question. "Are you still mad at me?"
He took a while to answer this one but replied with a simple head shake.

"Do you still think I cheated on you Anthony?"
He shook his head again.

I don't know what made him change his mind but I'm glad it did.

I took my finger tip and traced over some of his new tattoos. I shook my head. "You got so much."

He shrugged. When I told him it was a waste of money he told me he could get it back. When I asked how he told me don't worry about it.

"Why did you get more?" I asked.

"I didn't have nothing else to do."

I traced over the last one, it was a blue bear paw tattoo on the right side of his chest. It was fairly big, kind of kiddish, but not at the same time. It was his only color tattoo. It was my favorite. "I like this one the best."

He looked down at it and nodded. "Yeah, me too. Don't remember getting it."

I drew my hand away from his chest and started caressing his face instead. It's like I forgot that not even a few hours ago we weren't speaking to each other. He opened up a wave of comfortability between us that I'm gonna take advantage of before it's over.

I touched the scars that scattered his face. There was four that stood out to be exact. By his jaw, on his cheekbone, near his left eyebrow and on his lip.

When my hand brushed up against his lip he kissed it and I pulled my hand away, laughing. He wasn't laughing though. He was so serious. So I forced myself to stop laughing feeling like I had to be serious too. He grabbed my hand back and kissed it longer this time, having a tight grip on it.

When he let go I didn't even have time to process it because he grabbed my chin and wasted no time in kissing my lips. My heart started to beat fast as if this is the first time we've ever kissed. It's pitiful because I nearly forgot how to kiss plus I was shocked. I knew I was doing a sloppy job but Anthony didn't seem to care.

He snuck his hands up my shirt. I was disappointed when he pulled away to remove my shirt. If this is going where I think it is I don't really mind at all because weird to say, I do miss him in that way even though we've only done it twice. The only difference is I have to get comfortable all over again.

I laid my head on his shoulder while he kissed on and said something that I couldn't make out in my ear. I wasn't about to ask though. I guess it was a question though because he said "hm?"

"What?" I questioned.

"Want me to take care of you?" He asked.

I nodded quickly with a blush which probably came off as desperate.

Anthony started rubbing on my back then gradually stuck his hands in the back of my pants. He started doing his thing that I'm too ashamed to say when he grazed past an intimate area that made me let out a noise.

He pulled his hand out and stuck two fingers in his mouth. All I could do was watch him with my lips tucked in in embarrassment. He tapped my leg indicating for me to take my bottoms off. I did, making sure not to look at myself or Anthony or think about it too hard. Like I said, I have to get comfortable again.

He pulled his fingers out and gave me instructions on how he wanted me to position myself which was so my back was facing him. He pushed my back down.

Anthony POV

I admired Cameron's body and the perfect details of it while I was moving my fingers in him. I don't plan to have sex with him tonight just because I'm not tryna make him feel like I only want him back just for this. I'm just gonna take care of him using what else I got besides my dick.

He was panting now when I picked up the speed a little bit.

Right as I pulled my fingers away about to go down on him, a loud noise made me and him look up. He scurried from me and put his clothes back on. He grabbed his phone where the sound was coming from.

Cameron's dad POV

"Maryland?! What the FUCK!" I shouted. Right now the police and family are gathered at my house for a meeting. I had remembered that I know Cameron's password to all his information. His location is on because iCloud tells me he's in Maryland at some hotel called Sunnyside hotel.

"You found him?" My wife questioned with tears falling down her face. I nodded putting my arms around her in attempt to comfort her. The police gathered around the computer.

"We gotta make it quick. Contact police in Maryland, give them the descriptions on the three young men and their location, Sunnyside hotel. And hurry! Before they leave!!" One of the police shouted into their walkie talkie.

I'm getting my son back. And as soon as I set eyes that motherfucker who kidnapped him, best believe it's gonna be his last day living.

The police advised us to stay here while they take care of it. But guess what?

"Baby, pack some things. We're going to Maryland."

"What? Honey are you sure?" She whispered. I nodded.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Thoughts on...

Cameron?

Anthony?

Cameron's dad?

ICloud/ Camerons location being on?

Hope you liked.

*if you're not following me, follow 😏😏😏😏😏 almost at 500

Ok time to do this report. Lol, if I don't watch out that "prank" gonna become reality

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.5K 1.9K 30
Manyeo isn't what you think he is....he's a very powerful witch. Manyeo=witch in Korean. the people in his home town called him that after they burne...
4.6K 333 27
After a traumatic adolescence, Oscar Wilds has been able to start fresh in life and make something of himself in society. Becoming a respectable doct...
6.9K 521 21
Famous Social Media Twins, Alfie and Bryce Cameron, lives are uprooted when their mom returns home from a trip to Paris where she tells them she met...
316K 4.5K 26
Jasper "Her scent comforting me, hug me warmly" Alice "She is good for Jas... no scratches that She is good for all of us" Rosalie "For once i genui...