The Perfect Ten

Bởi VaehC3703

Tris has just finished her initiation. She's having a hard time getting used to all the dauntless. But mostly... Xem Thêm

Rage
Uncomfortable
Self-conscious
IM SORRY
What The -
Anger
Bloody Nuckles
Wow
Night Out
Love
The Morning After
Dinner
Our Future
Doctors
Stress Reliever
Bath Conversations
Okay...
Kids
Playful
CT Scans
Christmas
Insecurities
Past
Comfort
Surprise Visits
Fight For What You Love
The Story
JUST PUSH IT OUT!!!
Eloped
I Can Be Romantic When I Try
Dance Unless Youre Not Got Getting It
Sweet Sweet Dreams
Stay Out Of That Area Of My Life
So Now You Want To Touch Me?
Why Can't You See It
Sicky
Marcus Freaking Eaton
For The Love Of God
Please Wake Up
Heart Stopping
WE CAN'T DO THAT!!
Baby???
ITS NOT MINE!?!
Who's Is It?
Try Again
Surgery
Lasts Too Long
Normal
You Relax Me
Serum
Tear In My Heart
Friendly?

Taking It Slow

4.6K 95 8
Bởi VaehC3703

            Tobias's POV
    I touch the side of Tris's face as she sleeps next to me.  She's so relaxed.  Her eyes squeeze shut then flutter open. I don't move my hand.   
      "You Okay?" I ask her for some reason.  Nothing seems to be wrong but I'm just making sure.  I don't want her burying anything inside.  She moves closer to me.  I love her.
   "I love you," I say.  Her eyes grow wide in surprise.  What if she doesn't say it back? Or if it's too soon?  Or what if she just doesn't feel it. 
     "I love you too," she says. I smile. She does feel it.  Someone for the first time loves me.  And this time it's not only for show.  "I want to talk to you about something," she says. I nod.  "Yesterday, when I left, it wasn't because I needed to talk to Chris. Your hands and lips we're going places and I wasn't comfortable."
    Now I feel like a dick.  "I'm so sorry. You need to tell me how far I can go when we're in that type on predicament. And tell me when to stop," I say.  She nods slowly.  I kiss her for a second then you'll away.
     "Can we just take it slow?" She asks.  All I do is nod.  I'll wait as long as it's her I'm waiting for. 

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

85.2K 1.8K 33
Tris is trying to get comfortable in this new relationship. Its all new to her and Tobias. She knows she liked him more than she probably should; tha...
55K 1.3K 46
(Highest ranking: #62 in Divergent) Tris and Tobias are faced with many problems. Love, betrayal, secrets, hatred, and murder. As blood is seeping t...
158K 3.5K 24
"There is a chasm between us, a gaping schism that only seems to widen as hard as we try to close the distance. Someday, our combined efforts to reac...
6.7K 174 45
Tris. A girl with a bad past and an uncertain future. She moves from one foster family to the next. Tobias. A boy who try's to befriend Tris but jus...