100% MAX! (Haikyuu Fanfiction)

By Meloisca

Warning: This book will follow the manga of Haikyuu (Not the Anime). Some cursed words in here, please go awa... More

About the book
Jeanete Milliana
《1》KARASUNO! FIGHT!
《2》The Grand King!?
《3》This is Karasuno Volleyball Team!
《4》Training Camp
《5》Cats vs Crows
《6》Lets meet again!
《7》Fly
《8》This is our Revival!
《9》Red Eyes
《10》Lost
Shigure Ryuma
《11》Broken....?
《13》Fight
《14》Hardwork
《15》Meeting you guys
《16》Shadow Block...?
《17》2 Kings and 1 Queen

《12》I'm back!

1.3K 45 41
By Meloisca

Jeanete's pov

I was standing right infront of the gym. I mean, I'm standing behind the door peeking inside the gym. I gritted my teeth trying not to shout "I wanna Play!!" Or something like that.

Karasuno is having a practice match with Oginishi High School and they look like they'rr having fun. It makes me want to cry. Even without me, they still look happy. So why do I have to work hard...?

I saw Takeda-sensei coming this way and my eyes widen. Gotta Go!

I ran away and turn on the corner so he can't see me and sigh in relief.

Third's pov

Takeda-sensei walk out and look around as if he was looking for someone and then he saw a glimps of black hair in a twintails and chuckle. 'She will come' He thought before he close the door.

"What's wrong, sensei? You're smiling" Ukai ask as he look at the smiling guy. "Ah. I'm fine! It's just that I saw someone" He answered making the coach of Karasuno raise an eyebrow and look back at the match.

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

"What do you mean?" I ask. When I was about to walk home, the Captain of the volleyball girls team walk up to me. "Please join the volleyball girls club!" Michimiya (Idk) shout while bowing. "I saw you playing volleyball so please!" She said, still bowing.

"But... I'm already in the bo-" I was cut off. "But, you're a girl! You should have join the girls volleyball team!" She said and stood up straight.

The next thing I said was the most suprising thing she ever heard. "I don't like your team. Especially your teammates. They don't have the motivation on winning or playing volleyball. The only person, I aknowledge is you, Michimiya-san so please don't ask me to join again" I said while smiling. "I belong to Karasuno's Volleyball boys team" I continued and walk away leaving the shocked captain. Not knowing that someone accidentally heard our conversation.

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

"You even do ballet and gymnastic!?" I screamed in disbelief at my brother. He sigh and nod making me jaw drop. "What are you? A girl!?" I asked as he twitch and pointed his finger at me. "What are you? An idiot? And have you ever seen a boy doing ballet before?" He asked as I shrug.

"I was forced to do every sport, even the girls sport by my home stay parents. They were pretty strict and sporty" He said as I looked at him weirdly. "Don't look at me like that" he said. "Wait! Doesn't that mean, you can do a split!?" I asked as he did it easily.

It was a moment of silence before he suddenlly smirk giving me shiver. "Why don't we start??" He said evily as I take a few step back.

1 week later...

"3......9..............." I murmured while looking at my paper a few times. "3..........9..................." I said it again and again as my brother sigh at me. "This is why you are an idiot" He said as I sulk on the corner.

Wait! I still have supplementary Exam! And I only have 2 test that was below 40! I still have a chance. "Brother, I still have supplementary Exam so continue teaching me!" I shout while holding his shoulder.

He sigh and rubbed his temple "and what about the trip. You're going, right?" He asked as I froze. How did he know!? Seeing my face, he smiled and ruffled my hair. "Isn't it obvious? You were practicing and studying hard for the Trip, right?" He asked as I nod. He suddenlly grab my head hard and a angry face show up. "I'm still angry that you didn't pass. That means you have to pass this sh*tty test" He said. "Ouch! Oi!" I said trying to separate his hand from my head.

"But how am I going to Tokyo?" I ask as a dissapointment  plastered on my face. "Don't worry. I'm going to take you there" He ask as I grin. "You are the best!" I shout and hug him but stopped when he said something. "I'll be going too" He said smirking evily and I start to sweat. "I'm not gonna leave you with those wolves" He said as if he is holding a gun, ready to shoot them.

I sweatdrop and laugh nervously as I went to study. Don't worry, my fellow crows, your shadow will follow you anywhere you go

Third's pov

"Aren't you missing some people?" Kuroo ask as Daichi sweatdrop. "Well, the thing is...Hinata and Kageyama are having a supplementary exam" He said laughing a bit as Kuroo raise an eyebrow.

"And Jeanete-chan?" He ask and Daichi expression turn down and this makes Kuroo curious. "....what happen?" He ask slowly at the other Captain. Daichi sigh.

"After the match with Seijoh, she didn't come back. We didn't know. The coach, Ukai who is her uncle didn't tell us anything. He only said "It's her problem. She have to face it" and then we just..." Daichi trailed down and sigh as Kuroo put on a confused face. "What do you m--" Kuroo was about to ask only to get cut off by Yamamoto's scream when he saw 2 managers.

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

Jeanete's pov

"FINALLY!" I shout and ran out to see my brother waiting me with his black shiny motorbike. I bet it's expensive as hell. He was wearing black helmet, black jacket, all black. He give me my helmet and I put it on.

I sit on the back and hug my brother so I won't fall. My brother is pretty crazy at driving motorbike so I think I'm gonna puke.

"Ready?" He ask as I nod. It's been a long time since he drive a motorbike with me. 5-6 years?? I don't know.

30 minutes later...

Third's pov

Karasuno is having a practice match with Nekoma and they are having a bad time with the new ca- I mean tiger, Lev.

Lev spike it and Daichi receive it and it went flying away. 'Dammit! I can't make it in time!' Nishinoya thought while running at the ball. Everyone was waiting the loud thump sound only to heard another girly voice.

"Got It!!" A figure wearing a motorbike helmet, catch the ball. Slowly the figure pull off the helmet only to see A girl with black hair in a twintails, smirking. "Miss me?" Jeanete said as Karasuno cheer in happiness and gather around her.

"J-Jeanete-chan!!!!" Nishinoya, Tanaka, and Hinata shrieks. "I knew you would come" Kuroo said appeared out of no where.

"Eh? You knew?" Hinata ask as Kuroo open his phone and show them a message.

From: Kitten

To: Rooster Head

Subject: Training Camp

Message: Of course!

"Hehe!" Jeanete laugh but stopped when she was hitted by a her brother. "Don't go jump around after you came, idiot. You almost give me a heart attack" He said as Jeanete whine.

"Y-You!!" Tanaka shout while pointing at Shigure. "You are that famous idol from America who quit! This is awesome!" He shriek as he sparkle making everyone sweatdrop but suprise at the same time.

"U-um... Jeanete-chan...I--" Hinata was cut off by Jeanete. "Nu-uh! I don't want that apologize! I should be the one that apologize to you guys for leaving you without telling you anything! So.... I'm sorry!!" She shout while bowing. Her vouce earn the others attention as they look at her.

While Jeanete was bowing, her brother was suprised and glared at the boys saying 'what did you do!?' The boys sweatdrop but blushed by the girl's action.

Jeanete stood up straight and grin. "From now on, I'll play with you guys again! I've come back stronger! By the way, this is my older brother, Shigure Ryuma! He's the one who drive me here so he will be staying here! I hope you guys don't mind!" Jeanete said.

All of the boys smiled and start introducing them self to Shigure while Shigure faked a smike when he shakehands with them. His actual face was saying 'touch my sister and you die' everytime he shake hands with the boys.

"So... Our first practice match is... Nekoma again, huh? And who are the other people?" Jeanete ask to Ukai. "Fukurodani, Ubugawa, and Shinzen. Why don't you change your clothes? By the way, Kiyoko! Introduce her to the new manager!" Ukai ordered as a Kiyoko nod.

Jeanete's pov

A short blonde girl came out and look at me as if she's observing me. "Umm..." I said and she snap out and bow. "I'm sorry! Please forgive me!" She shout as I panic. "Oi! Calm down!" I said as she stood straight. "I'm of Yachi Hitoka! First Year Class Five! Nice to meet you!" She shout as I sweatdrop. 'Of'? And damn... she's in class five, she's smart and shy. That makes her cute.

I turn around to see my brother looking at... "Brother, Why are you looking at Tanaka's older sister?" I ask as he snap out and glare at me while blushing. "I-I'm not!!" He shouted as I smirk evily. "Oh hoh~ You like herrrrrr" I tease as he blush more. "N-No! Shut Up! I just think she looks cool!" He said as I snicker making him hit me. "Her name is Saiko Ryunosuke" I said while wave at him. "I-I didn't ask you for it!!" He shouted from a distance.

"Jeanete-chan, here's your uniform" Kiyoko said as I  took my uniform and look at the number 13.

I went to the changing room and changed. As I was done, I walk out only to get bumped by someone. "Sorry!" I said as I look up to see golden eyes.

"Who are you.... owl?" I ask bluntly. He look like an owl. "Hey hey hey! I may look like an owl but I'm Bokuto Koutaro! Captain of Fukurodani!" He introduce as you smiled. "Jeanete Milliana! Karasuno's 13!" I said in a proud tone. The owl blushed a bit before grinning.

"Oh! The girl that just came here, right? You were pretty good at receiving!" He praise me as I grin. "Thanks! What position do you play, Bokuto-san?" I ask. "I'm a wing spiker" He said as I nod. "I'm Wing Spiker, Libero, and Pinch server!" I said making him suprised.

"Well... Gotta go! See you later, Bokuto-san!" I said while waving as I ran where my team is.

I went out, only to see my feet was walking to Nekoma's new cat (Lev). I stop right infront of him and look at him earning the Nekoma's team attention.

"Ah! Yo-" I cut him off with a laught making everyone think I'm crazy. I swift my head towards Old cat Nekoma. "Old Cat! You got a big lion for a cat, huh?" I said as he laugh at me and everyone tilt their heads in confused. I turn back to the white tall guy and smiled.

"Hello, Mr.Lion! I'm Jeanete Milliana! Karasuno's 13!" I said and slowly my lips curve up inti a smirk and my eyes glows red.

"And I'm the one who's going to hunt you down"

Third's pov

That line sends shiver towards Lev as he quickly shook it off and smirk. "I'm Haiba Lev. Nekoma's Ace!" He introduced as the girl raise her eyebrow. "Ace? I thought it was Yamamoto-san...?" She ask as Yamamoto hit Lev. "Don't said such thing infront of a girl, idiot! You're not an Ace!" He shout as Lev rubbed his head in pain.

"Oh well. I heard that You block our Crazy Quick (Hinata and Kageyama), huh? Why don't you try to block mine?" Jeanete said while grinning. "Oh! Looks like the Captain of Crows is calling me. Gotta Go!" She said as she ran towards her team.

'Interesting. We will see' Lev thought as he see the girl laughing with her teammates.

The game continues and Jeanete was added in as a starting player. Asahi serve the ball, Yaku receive it, and Kenma toss it to Lev. As Lev did a personal time difference attack, Hinata was down, Lev smirk at this and spike it only to meet another hand.

He was suprised when the hand push the ball back with a powerful strength as the ball fell down behind Lev.

Thump

And there goes the sound. Karasuno cheered, finally they win one set over 9 sets.

"You know, Jeanete-chan? When I fell down, you appear behind me like you were following my movements in replay like a Shadow! That is so cooollllll!!!" Hinata shout as Jeanete laugh. "Wahaha! That's what I thought so! Without me, you'll never shine!" Jeanete said while Tanaka and Hinata sparkle. "So coooolll!"

Nekoma did the flying falls as their punishment and rest up a bit. Lev look at the girl for a moment as Nekoma's coach smirk at this.

"Looks like the shadow has come back to it's light"

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

"I'm the shadow to your light"
-Kuroko Tetsuya (KNB)-

Words count: 2083

This chapter really remembered me of KNB. Kuroko (Shadow) and Kagami (Light) XD.

Vote, comment, and follow if you like!

Disclaimers: I do not own Haikyuu! I only own my OC's

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 54.1K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
404K 16.6K 61
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...
Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

103K 2.4K 39
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
1M 43.1K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...