It Was Night By Then (Vivaldi...

By Beauty_But_Deadly

This is an OC X reader. Vivaldi Fontaz is a character from my other book "Artificial love of a skeleton." :'D More

Before you proceed on.
Part 1: Encountering the Wolf
Part 2: What are you exactly?
Part 3 : Wonderful Mysteries.
Part 4: The Eidolion
Part 5: Let's Get Married (is a troll update)
Part 5: Never Love A Wolf (1)
Part 5: Never Love A Wolf (2)
Part 6: Big Bad Wolf, That's all We Know.
Notice me and more updates will come faster
Pun of the day
Part 7: I'm tired
Part 9: There.
Part 10: Daemon Hunters
Part 11: Wild Ride
Part 12: An Awkward Day For Two Who Loves Each Other
I MADE SOMETHING YOU MIGHT LIKE
Let me get this straight.
Part 13: We're Just Friends
Part 14: But I'm in love with you.
Part 15: It hurts. It hurts a lot.
Here's the characters at chapter 13
Part 16: Demon pox or chicken pox (1)
This is important and I want all of you to read it.
Part 16: Demon Pox or Chicken Pox? (2)
***Vladimir's past*** Part 17: Her.
Another great Artist
Part 18: The Grand Piano and His Voice
Part 19 (preview) part 1: loathing rain.
NOTICE:
Part 19: Tomato and Steak (1)
Writter's block fucks me up
A little notice:

Part 8: Black Out

474 38 39
By Beauty_But_Deadly

NEED A VIVALDI POV? COMING SOON.

IN 2017.

Disclaimer: Apparentlythiswontbehappeningbecausei'mgonnaupdatethisdailysoit'llprollybearounddecemberforchristmasansstuffbutwaitforoctoberspookitimeBAHAHAHAHA

**************

Reader's POV

2 weeks have passed and the routine work had changed. My animating job was officially done as well and a lot had change since then. It was all thanks to Vivaldi.

I no longer live in my hotel but, kind of a bad and good news, in his den. I was able to unravel more information about him. He was never dangerous and was desperate to look for someone as family. The book and the Wikipedia lies. He's not dangerous; never was and never is dangerous.

He's just like any normal human and the friendly monster, though his race is not a human. The same architecture style, same interior designs. Just like how we human live. Though, I found out about his secret and about him being scared of something different. Well... Different as in something unfamiliar with him. Like about meeting me and I was able to kiss him without dying. He was a bit scared and took sometime to adapt and offered me to stay with him.

The bed room... I didn't get one. I slept with him every night because his simple reason. 'You're my pet', he said that. What's funny is that he's desperate for a hug. Apparently he told me that he can't hug anyone because he could kill them. But I was different in a way I couldn't explain. Maybe out there, there's someone like me as well.

*********
I was reading a book—Unravel Me by Tahera Mafi—on his bed, laying down on my belly with a simple sweatshirt he gave to me. It wasn't a gift. It was... A collar. Well...

*3 days before*

Vivaldi
Hey, sweetheart. Come on here.

Reader
Yeah? *goes to him while reading Harry Potter*

Vivaldi
Since you're my pet now... You need a collar. *is somehow cheerful*

Reader
What-

Vivaldi
And I got you one. *is very cheery*

Reader
*hisses* This was never in the job descrip-

Vivaldi
Hands up, babe. *is happy*

Reader
Vivi, what are you...

Vivaldi
Hands up. *he smiled with his eyes and jaws*

Reader
*sighs and puts hands up* well?

Vivaldi
*forces his sweatshirt to reader*

Reader
!! *mental shock*

Vivaldi
Aw, you look adorable. *very happy*

Reader
*dumbfounded* Dear God, tell me what is happening right now

***************************

Well, that all happened. His soft pink sweatshirt smelled nice. Like manly but it was very enjoyable. Too big for me but I always loved loose clothes. Feels like wearing a dress or poncho. I wasn't wearing any shorts or hot pants because his sweatshirt covered almost everything. It went down to just 20 cm above my knees. Though the v-collar was too big, so I had to wear a thin tank-top underneath. My hair tied up, my legs crossing above with a pair of black round glasses. (I loved Harry Potter and I just had to buy the same glasses.) I was definitely a bookworm or you can say I was a nerd.

Vivaldi wasn't around. He was out and about with Vladimir or Vlad. I came to know his name when I met him. Though he was astonished about me still alive and we had to explain a lot of truck loads of things we couldn't but we tried. Anyways, Vladimir got mad at Vivaldi for not telling him and they immediately run off to where they mentioned "Clave Ministry of Eidolion."

Humans hate the monster race. I used to hate them too, until Vivaldi breached that hate barrier into loving monsters. Humans hate monsters because they're hideous; Horrendeous; scary; terrible; murderous; demons. They thought of monster as demons and they shouldn't be friends. But the monster seemed to not give a damn about that.

I read too much and my neck hurt since my head had to stay up to actually read. When will Vivaldi come home though? I'm worried about him or was I getting impatient for another kiss? God... I'm going nuts with his kisses. I became thirsty thinking of his kisses and I should get a drink now. I jumped out of the bed and closed the book, putting away my glasses and went out from the room to the kitchen.

The kitchen was very warm. It felt just like any normal house. Imagine a wife cooking and kids sitting on the dining table, waiting for their breakfast and her husband hugging her from behind. This kitchen gave off that feeling. My feet moved and brought me closer to the cabinet that kept all the glasses in.
My hand held the same shiny silver solid handle used in any lovely kitchen and pulled it up. There were a lot of mugs and cups. My hand picked any random mug and I closed the cabinet. Turned around to the sink and got water. Everything seems so friendly here until I saw the mug. This isn't just friendly house but the type of a family house. The cup had a picture in it. A happy smiling skeleton with a suit and some words.

'Dad is my #1 hero'

Vivaldi... How long have you been all alone? Have you been alone for all this time? Why is your house so empty?

I felt warm, happy and at the same time sad, cold. I moved here and I finally got it why he's so cheerful about it. Why was he so desperate to get a hug. He's been so alone and now he's got a pet. Me.

I drank the water and it taste like any normal water. Geez, humans... They thought monsters dissolved or mixed blood into their water. This house. It's so warm and friendly. I don't think I'll ever regret living here. When I finished satisfying my thirst, I washed the mug and headed back to the bed room but the lights died as I walked.
Weird. I thought. It was hard for me to move and to see. Especially without a flashlight. I couldn't see anything. My Iphone wasn't in my possession because I left it on Vivaldi's room. Just great.

My hands touched all sorts of thing to help me get back to his bed room. I came across this long wiggly thing that's sort of tender. I didn't know what I touched and I don't want to know. I kept walking around and all of sudden the room felt cold itself. The temperature dropped so quick and the chills licked my back. Why is it cold? I'm wearing his warm sweatshirt and earlier it felt warm... I felt paralysed. I couldn't move

Because.... What I heard made me stiff.

"I can see you." A sharp voice came behind me and the an icy air passed through my neck. I turned around in caution but before I could felt a strong hit on my back and I fell. My back burned and it felt like a whip hitting my back. "I can smell you." The voice was different this time. It was a whisper and was disgusting. Something warped against my feet and a sudden force pulled me back. I scream, yelling for help.

"HELP ME!" I screamed. "I can hear you." This time the voice sounded ghastly. Whatever this thing or whoever it was, I don't want stay with this thing. I was scared. My hand grabbed the leg of a square solid thing, maybe a wooden leg of a drawer. "VIVALDI!!!!" I yelled for him. My thought ran to Vivaldi. I'm scared. I'm scared. Please someone help me. Help me. "Your fear is tasty." Oh no, please save me help me help me help me help me help me—

"YOU TASTE GOOD." The voice spoke loud and clear. And then it came to my head. It was a monster. It's a monster. It's a monster. It's a monster. A monster. It eats blood. It eats human. It kills human. It loves devouring our poor souls. It's going to eat me. I'm going to die. I'm going to die. I'm going to die. I'm going to die.

I lost it. I screamed to the top of my lungs, crying in pain, screaming in pain, yelping in pain, bleating helplessly, Moaning in pain. Tears wet my cheeks, my throat so soar, my legs they hurt and my hands they ached, my back burned. The same thing I did not wish to know went further to my waist, warping itself. It felt like rope. It's tight. Everything hurt. "VIVALDI HELP ME HELP ME HELP"
"VIVALDI"
"VIVALDI I DON'T WANT TO DIE"
"VIVALDI"
"I DONT WANT TO DIE I DONT WANT TO DIE I DONT WANT TO DIE"
"HELP ME"
"HELP ME VIVALDI"
"SOMEONE"
"HELP ME—"

Then the lights came back and I saw all the black rope tied up to all part of me. Then I heard his voice—Vivaldi's voice— roaring. "PISS OFF, LEECH!" He roared and I heard the sound of metal clang and a sound of sharp cut. I cried out his name desperately, "She's not YOURS!" He growled, then there was the sound of stabbing and loud squeals filled the room and the rope loosens. It all happened so fast. I freed myself and crawled under the table in the kitchen, hugging my knees, crying.

I'm too scared of the creature. I was bleeding.

"... _________?" He called me. I missed him calling my name. I missed him. I missed his voice. Him. I was shivering to death in this cold fear. Every part of my trembled and the fear danced inside of me. The terror lingered. I saw Vivaldi's legs close to the creature. To the monster. A sword was thrown down and I saw his legs paced towards me. "... ___________? Hey, come out..." He called me again. "___________, I'm here now." He bent down and I bolted out into his arms. I cried in his chest and trembled in his arms. His presense made me feel safer. I feel safe with him.

He was surprised and reluctantly placed his hand on my head, patting. "Hey... It's okay now. Shhh." He cooed and I hugged him tight, I didn't want to let go. "I'm sorry..." He apologized and I shook my head. "Why not?" He asked. I shook my head again and cried in his arms. "... Sweetheart, I'm all here for you... Now, look at me now." I shook my head still. "Hey, look at me. Nothing's going to hurt you anymore."

I looked up and he pulled me into a gentle kiss. My body felt calm. Every part of me calmed down. The cold fear inside melted down and I loosen my tight hug. He pulled away and I felt sad. "I won't go away anymore. I'll go anywhere with you, okay?" He gazed into my eyes, wiping my tears and I looked into his iris. I nodded and he smiled but his smiled broke when he saw my feet. "You're bleeding," he sounded astonished. "Vlad!! Get the aid kits!" He exclaimed loud with worry and Vladimir came with the aid kit. "Treat her feet, I'm going to call the claves about this incident." Vladimir threw him the box and ran off with an Iphone 7 on his left hand. "... How did an abtuhagin get here?" Vivaldi wondered, all I could do was blinking countless times and he noticed. "Oh, you must be wondering about abtuhagin. It's the thing that attacked you."

"... A-aren't they monst-"
"No. They look like monsters. But they're not. They are demons."

Demons? I never heard if the name... Not in Christian or all religions. This is... New?

"They shouldn't have been able to break through here..." He explains as he puts alcohol in a cotton on my feet and I hissed from the sting. "Sorry." He put the cotton away and warped my leg with the bandage. "Wait here, sweetheart," he finished and stood up but I stopped him by pulling his wrist. He stopped and carried me like a princess and earned a blush from me. "Aw, you're so adorable. Well... I won't leave you now." He smiled and brought me along. I placed my hear on his chest and I heard his heart beat. It beats... He looked at me and shades of red filled his face. Wait, is he blushing? "You can hear my heart beat, huh?" He smiled and resumed to walk. I could only stay quiet and blush. I...

I enjoy his company. Everything. He's driving me nuts. His kisses, his iris, his voice, his presense, his hugs, his teasing, his... Him. Everything. He drives me crazy.

Though I'm only his pet... Not his girl.
I...
I'm...
I'm in love with him. This is too fast. But my heart can't be controlled.

Ah... I'm in his love webs.

"I love you," is what I'll never tell him.
(Refer to chapter 5: never love a wolf (1))

---------------

To b continud

HNGGGGGG TOMORROW'S MY FINAL EXAM

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.9K 195 9
"Um, I like you..."
110K 2K 26
The punny skeleton of your dreams awaits you in many scenarios.
24.7K 722 20
(Y/n) is just a girl who loves the sea. Living with her father in a beach house, (Y/n) discovers an abandoned ship in a secret glade. As she takes a...
1M 36.9K 47
(l/n) (y/n), a very hostile girl whom despised everyone and everyone despised her. izuku midoriya, a very sweet boy who was popular with his classmat...