Part 5: Never Love A Wolf (1)

Reader's POV of poyon pyoyon pikachu rasengan kimochi desu ah ah ah ah ah mah squiggah mmmmm some sexy ass Vivaldi right there this is an Introduction. The rest of the story will be continued. This is an apology for trolling u guys. Author pis out now u go go and read this. This is where it all started where all the spark flies and BOOM BITCH YOU FALL FOR A BA- VIVALDI*** and yeye, You gotta be patient. Vivi won't love you directly. It's time for you to be Kate.

For my beloved wife: xxTHE-KATE-YOU-SHOULD-BE-CUZ-I-SHIP-KATE-WITH-VIVALDI-CUZ-KATE-SOMEHOW-RESEMBLES-MY-OC-AND-IT'S-VIVALDI'S-FIRST-LOVE-WHO-VIVALDI-CAN'T-LOVE-CUZ-SHE-CAN'T-LOVE-VIVI-BACK-CUZ-SHE-LOVES-SOMEONE-ELSE-DAT'SRIGHTNYOMNYOM-RASENGANxx

"Hey, Sweetheart."

I can't look. I couldn't. I'm afraid to look at his eyes. His beautiful glowing iris. I can't seem to. My bravery had been drained out miraculously, I do not know how and when.

"Look at me, _________."

There goes again, he called for my name. The vowels being hugged, pulled into an embrace by his pleasant voice. I want him to call my name even more. Why am I trusting him? How am I getting all flusterred with such voice? What is this mushy feeling inside my chest, something that makes me want to own the wolf I've just met? Like... Lust.

********

"__________, bring your eyes here. Look at me." The wolf squeezed both of my cheeks with his left palm and fingers, my chin between and forcefully pulled and turned my head to face him. My eyes met his glowing iris once more and my heart broke out from my ribcage, wildly beating in fire. "Look at me." His tone was cold, sharp yet soft. It was pleasant. My ears needed more. I couldn't help but the have the same pang in my chest. I like his voice, I love his voice. My eyes drugged. I like his iris, I love his iris. I want to kiss him.

"Sweet-", my body moved on its own. I couldn't help it. I'm no coward. I'm a brave little lamb. My hands they reached to his cheekbones and pulled him as my lips came in contact with his jaws. Cold, hard and sharp solid were all I expected but my lips rested on a warm, tender and soft solid like I was kissing a skin—an actual lips. The wolf... No. Vivaldi jumped at this sudden move I've decided to choose and his arms gently pulled me closer into his. My chest once again pressed against his and my hands they hung on his neck. Vlad coughed as if he wanted us to notice he was still there but I didn't care. Fuck it. Vivaldi's 'lips' are in contact with mine and I don't give a damn fuck to the world right now. Lust had overpowered me and now what I need is being with Vivaldi. I heard Vlad sighing and then came along the same snapping sound like what Vivaldi made.
Oh God, love at first sight was normal with a human. But I'm in love with the devil I should be ware of at the first sight.

Vivaldi kissed deeper and my thoughts began to slowly die away one by one. My lips they followed his instructions and his tempo. My waist listened to his palms and my body trusts his. I had forgotten where I am and of what purpose did I came here. Why am I here again? I don't want to know that. I just want this kiss to last longer. No, I don't want to pull away from him. Pull me closer. I want him. My mind's telling me to move but my heart's telling me to shut up and enjoy it. I couldn't decide it.

"Pull me closer," is what I wanted to tell him.
"Let me go," is what I wanted to lie to him.
"I want you." is what I needed to tell him.
"I love you." is what I'll—

A pair of palms broke our kiss apart. I looked around to see who could've done that and a slight sting came into my chest because it was Vivaldi's own palms. He had broke us apart. "Stop," his tone was cold, colder than I remembered. Harsh. Sharp. Not soft. It was different. "We can't." Another sting came after he spat out those 2 words. It was like a bee sting. "Don't kiss me, Lamb." He addressed me with a cold nature. No jokes, no teasing, no warmth. It was utterly and entirely different and it hurt a lot. He pulls away from my body and I felt myself being ripped apart. Cold air began licking and digging into my skin. I felt hurt as he walks away. "... Y-you... should stay away from me, little lamb." He shook his head and covered his jaws with his palm. "I don't want this." Another part of me had been ripped off and now he's breaching my other part. "What do you mean, Viv-"
"Listen, I don't want to hurt you." He turned around and gazed at my eyes. h̶i̶s̶ ̶i̶r̶i̶s̶ ̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶i̶r̶i̶s̶ ̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶i̶r̶i̶s His iris is beautiful. Wonderful. Pretty. Fantastic.

I stood up to get him but my legs felt weak all of sudden, like it was never meant for walking. I lost my balance and fell but Vivaldi saw of how weak I had become and caught me in his arms. "Fuck, damn it!" he cursed. But my hearing sense became weak. I began to hear noises weakly as if everything became quiet and all whispers. "H-hey! Sweetheart, Little lamb!" Vivaldi slapped my cheeks gently, trying to keep me awake. "Listen to me, to my voice only." It was weak. His voice. Weird. Moments ago, I could everything just fine. "Hey, hey, hey, don't look away and listen to other noises. ________, listen to me." He called for me. His voice became so quiet. I wonder why. "Sweetheart, can you hear me? Sweetie, hey come on! Look at me!"
By then, I lost my hearing ability and my eyes rolled upwards. It's cold. So cold. Hug me. I need warmth. s̶o̶ ̶c̶o̶l̶d̶ ̶s̶o̶ ̶c̶o̶l̶d̶ ̶h̶u̶g̶ ̶m̶e̶ ̶h̶e̶l̶p̶ ̶m̶e̶ ̶s̶o̶ ̶c̶o̶l̶d̶ Please hug me, It's so cold. "Hey, stay with me little lamb. My la- Lamb, wake up!" His palms pulled my face back to his. I can't keep my eyes. It's heavy... Maybe if I close it and just rest... I'll be fine...

My body felt weak. I can't feel anything. My eyes rolled up and it's now black. I can't see. strange. I haven't closed my eyes yet. I can't see Vivaldi. I can't see wolf. I can't move. It's cold. I feel pain in my head. My head's spinning around. It's hurting.

I can't take it.

I feel dead.

I taste death.

This is...

...

...

painful.