Seasons Change (A Chris Brown...

By jayinspired19

"It's all in your head when your friends talk about me... You run away from the truth and accept the lies, yo... More

I.
II.
III.
IV.
V.
VI.
VII.
VIII.
IX.
X.
XI.
XII.
XIII.
XIV.
XV.
XVI.
XVII.
XVIII.
XIX.
XX.
XXI.
XXII.
XXIII.
XXIV.
XXV.
XXVI.
XXVII.
XXVIII.
XXIX.
XXX.
XXXI.
XXXII.
XXXIII.
XXXIV.
XXXV.
XXXVI.
XXXVII.
XXXVIII.
XXXIX.
XL.
XLI.
XLII.
XLIII.
XLIV.
XLV.
XLVI.
XLVII.
XLVIII.
XLIX.
L.
LI.
LII.
LIII.
LIV.
LV.
LVI.
LVII.
LVIII.
LIX.
LX.
LXI.
LXII.
LXIII.
LXIV.
LXV.
LXVI.
LXVII.
LXVIII.
LXIX.
LXX.
LXXI.
LXXII.
LXXIII.
LXXIV.
LXXV.
LXXVI.
LXXVII.
LXXVIII.
LXXIX.
LXXX.
LXXXI.
LXXXIII.
LXXXIV.
LXXXV.
LXXXVI.
LXXXVII.
LXXXVIII.
LXXXVIIII.
XC.
XCI.
XCII.
XCIII.
XCIV.
XCV.
XCVI.
XCVII.
XCVIII.
XCVIIII.
C.
CI.
CII.
CIII.
CIV.

LXXXII.

3.3K 131 29
By jayinspired19

(I apologize for any spelling errors or grammatical errors. I didn't proof read it yet.)

2 Days Later

(Jay's POV)

"I like it out here...." Chris said as he grabbed my hand. We were walking around Navy Pier. It's our last full day out here.

"I told you I got a love hate relationship with this place." I said chuckling.

The rest of the crew went to the store and Chris wanted to walk outside by the water.

"I low key missed this place. I haven't been here since high school. That's a long time." I said looking out at the water as the wind blew in my hair.

"Yeah and even better you're here with me." He said smiling and looking down at me. He kissed my forehead and we continued to walk.

"Ohhh my gosh that's Chris Brown!"

"Hi Chrissss!!"

"Can I take a picture with you!?"

"Hi Jay! You're so pretty!"

We heard a group of girls run up with huge smiles on their faces.

I smiled at the sight as they hugged the both of us.

"Sure, I'll take a picture with all you guys." He said posing and making a silly face. I grabbed one girl's phone and they all posed. As I took the picture, one girl said, "He looks even better in person."

I laughed to myself and walked away. My man looks good 25/8. She must not know.

Chris continued to talk to them as the crew came outside.

"Aye sis, we wanna get on the Ferris Wheel." Tae said walking towards me with funnel cake.

"Ummmm y'all know it's real windy out today right?" I asked.

"Yeah we know... We still wanna get on. Where's CB?" Red asked as he sipped on his pop.

"He was over there talking to some fans. Here he comes." I said as Chris walked over.

"Gimme this." I said snatching the funnel cake from my brother. A.J and I began to tear off pieces of it.

"Stop playin and gimme my stuff back!" Tae said whining like a little kid.

"Shut up you big cry baby." Pryce said snatching it from us and giving it back to Tae.

"Aye if y'all wanna get on the Ferris wheel, come on cause the line is getting long." Q said while getting on snapchat.

Of course as we walked towards the Ferris wheel, it got bigger and bigger.

"This thing is huge!" Chris semi-yelled as he ran to get in the line.

"He's so childish...." I said shaking my head.

"I'm kinda scared of heights." A.J said stopping in her tracks.

"Come on A.J don't be scared. Imma have you the whole time.

10 minutes later

(Chris' POV)

"I think I'm gonna be sick." Jay said as she put her head down.

It was really windy outside and our cart was shaking.

"Now Jay you said you was gone have me but you can barely keep yourself together." A.J said chuckling.

"Jay we used to get on this in high school all the time and now you buggin out?" Tae asked as he rubbed the top of her head trying to mess her hair up.

"Stop Tae! I'm serious. I told y'all it was too windy. I'm just ready to get off." She said putting her head down.

"We only went around once though." Red said putting on a sad face.

"I know... But I wanna get off right now." She said as our cart was going back towards the ground. As our cart reached the ground level, it rose right back up towards the sky. Every one erupted in laughter because Jay thought she could get off.

My smile disappeared when I saw that she started tapping her foot. Then, I saw he run her fingers through her hair. I knew then that she was serious. I sat down next to her and rubbed her back.

"Chris I feel nauseous and the cart keeps shaking. What if we fall?" She said sitting up and closing her eyes.

I brought her into my chest and rubbed her back. I had to calm her down.

"Baby everything is gonna be okay." I said kissing her cheek.

"It would be funny if we got stuck." Red said chuckling as the cart stopped.

"Why'd we stop?" A.J said still sharing some of Tae's funnel cake.

Soon after, the announcer began to speak.

"We're sorry everyone... But, we are experiencing some technical difficulties because of the strong winds. Please hold tight until further notice." She said as the intercom went off.

Jay's facial expression changed in a quick millisecond. She was ready to kill Red.

"You stupid idiot!! Why would you say that!? Oh my gosh no no no we're stuck up here." She said as her breathing started getting heavy.

"Baby, please calm down.... We are gonna be okay. I'm right here." I said comforting her. This is ridiculous. This girl is about to lose her mind.

"I can't..... I feel like ... I don't know but I need to get outta here!" She semi-yelled as I tried to get her to chill out.

"Sis jus relax... You got this... We gone be outta here in a few."
Her brother said getting on his knees to talk to her.

"Yeah best... Just chill out... We are all right here with you." Q said joining in.

Red, Pryce, and A.J were too busy looking at the scenery.

"I got it... I know what's gonna work. Baby remember when I first released this?" I asked as I was beginning to sing.

"Broken again I'm....
Down on my knees ripped apart
But, I see you out there
So, I'm taking these chains off my heartttt
I'm listening close for you
feeling my way out the dark
I'm on my way to you
and won't nothing keep me from youuuu

So I'll just free run
til my feet start to lift off the ground
I will just free run
til I'll find myself right where you are, oh
Whoa, whoa, I'll free run to ya
Whoa, whoa, free run to ya."

I sang to her as her eyes closed. By the time I looked up at the other guys.... They were all recording what happened. I smiled at the action I just did.

A smile appeared on her face.

"Life with you leaving, is like being locked upside down." She said raising her hand up to my cheek.

"I'm all out of reasons to let all this hurt keep me bound." I said as the announcer started to speak.

"Thank you everyone for your patience. We are ready to resume."

Jay let out a deep sigh and she gave me a hug.

"I love you so much." I said rubbing her back.

"I love you too Chris." She said as the crew cooed and what not.

"Awnnn I'm sending that right to the Shade Room. Y'all are going viral." A.J said as we all chuckled.

20 minutes later

"Baby are you okay??" I asked yelling into the girl's bathroom.

"Yeahhhh I'm fine Chris." She said coughing.

A.J came out and shook her head no.

"Is anybody else in there?" I asked.

"Hold on..."

She walked in and I heard her say "Excuse me ma'am but we have to clear this restroom out. Thank you so much for your cooperation."

A woman walked out with her purse and looked us up and down.

"She got a problem?" Tae asked as she mean mugged her.

"Nah nah nah Tae.... She cool..." Q said calming him down.

I tell you man, Chicago niggas don't play.

"I'm going in man.. Y'all cover me." I said walking in the women's bathroom.

I walked in past A.J and towards Jay's stall.

"Baby let me in." I said calmly.

"No, you can't see me like this." She said coughing and it sounded like she was throwing up.

"Jay are you throwing up?"

"Unfortunately" She said as I heard her crying.

What is up with this girl and these mood swings and this crying?

"Baby open up please." I said as she finally opened the door.

She was on her knees crying by the toilet.
I rubbed her back and I held her.

"We need to get you back to the house because this bathroom ain't the most cleanest place."

"Okay... Maybe I just need to sleep." She said as I helped her stand up.

Nah, sleep ain't the only thing. Somethin else is up.

----------------
Sorry for the slow updates, school had been consuming my life 😭

Thanks for reading guys! ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.1K 467 35
August Alsina's daughter? A whole 16 year old daughter a secret? Nobody knows abt her, is she really his daughter? I think it's all a lie!!
651 14 10
WARNING: EXPLICIT CONTENT Chris Brown FanFiction. Follow for more chapters 😊 Mental stability is hard to control.
121K 3.8K 42
this is a abusive story and it contains bxb it has foul language and etc and its a chris brown and august alsina story august and chris been...
18.4K 662 50
You are just gone have to read it to find out babies August alsina Kid ink & Chris brown