BEAUTIFUL MONSTER

De Swadisky

"It was then my mother was set on fire." When Beatrice stumbles upon a crazed man in the forest she barely g... Mai multe

Beautiful Monster
1 : Washing the Dishes
2 : A Feeling You're Using Me
3 : Cheese and Tomato
4 : Threats and Naked Bodies
5 : Spank Thy Ass Mom
6 : Death Of Me
7 : You Should've Brought Toilet Paper
8 : A New Side to Deacon
9 : The Monsterous Lies We Tell
10 : Edward Cullens the Gayest Vampire Ever
11 : Little Red Riding Hood
12 : Solo Toffee Sex
13 : He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named
14 : Popping Butts
15 : Front Row Seats
16 : Let Me Be Your Pimp Baby
17 : Minions, Ice Cream and Phone Calls
18 : To Kill a Sucker
20 : Confused Tumblr Chick
21 : The Cold Friend
22 : Cute Pink Knickers
23 : Ex-Girlfriend Patty, the Sumo-Wrestler
24 : Unpleasant Surprise
25 : Wife and Kid
26 : True Beginnings
27 : Beating Old Women
28 : Don't Flatter Yourself
29 : Lap Dog Leo
29 : Lap Dog Leo
30 : Pubes
31 : Maximal
32 : Lilliana
33 : Jealousy
34 : The Dumb Slut
35 : Tiddles
36 : Howard and the Wifey
37 : Twenty Questions
38 : Serpent Sister
39 : Awkward
40 : Chore List
41 : Illness
42 : Lesbian Moments
43 : Vodka
44 : Precious
45 : Make Love
46 : Artist
47 : Girl (Bitch) On Fire
48 : The Hulk
49 : Puffs and Whores
All Rights Reserved. Copyright 2014
50 : Comfortable Being Naked
51 : 73
52 : Sing
53 : I Am Human
54 : J'aime ta chatte
55 : Smacking lips with Sasha
56 : Death
57 : The Fall
58 : The Return
59 : Burgled by Wolverine
60 : Spawn of Satan
61 : Leonidas
62 : Insanity
63 : A Lie
64 : Little Bastard
65: Mirror
66: Visiting Hours
67: Regret
68: Broken Memories
69: War
70: Fortune Cookies
71: Linda
72: Compass
73: Diner of Fat Pigs
74: Companionship
75 - Monster Slut
76 - Shower (Re-Uploaded)
77 - The Reveal
78 - The Reveal (2)
79 - Murder the World
80 - Greatest Thief
81 - Recent Dead
82 - Beg Like A Dog
83 - Match.com
Questions & Answers
84 - Self-Pity
85 - Mosy Silverblaster
86 : 1930
87: Hedwig
88 - Being a Slut
89: God of Sacrifice
90: Snakes

19 : A Change of Clothes

205K 3.3K 622
De Swadisky

**** Sick and ill, forgive me for the mistakes. - not edited at all. ***

"Before we get all crazy with the guns and knifes, can I please call my lawyer?" Mum asked, stepping backwards. "I'm gonna need a witness here."

"Get behind me, Beatrice." Cade said calmly, loading up his gun.

Mum sighed, rolling her eyes. "If I was going to hurt her I would've done it before."

"You're not going to hurt Mum, are you?" I asked anxiously, staying put.

"Orion is using your mother's body, she's already been opened - meaning he can use her whenever he wants to." Cade looked apologetically at me. "And sometimes we won't be able to know. You know what I have to do, Beatrice."

"You can't!" I cried, feeling my heart thud to a dangerous beat and I moved forward, stepping in front of Cade, trying to block his way.

"Beatrice--"

"Wait, wait Cade." I babbled, thinking hard and desperately. "Can't Deacon get out of Mum or stop - stop using her?"

Cade flickered his eyes towards Mum and said slowly. "He can do that...but I doubt he's going to want to, will you?"

"Hell no!" Mum laughed, throwing some grapes into her mouth. "This woman keeps her body fit and damn, her booty is toned!"

Disgusted, I let my nails bite into my palms to stop myself from charging after Mum.

"Beatrice?" Cade looked at me and I turned, going over to stand in front of Mum and begging her, hating Deacon all the while. "Please Deacon? Please just get out. Stop using Mum, I don't want her to get hurt because of you."

"Why? Why should I do it just because you asked?"

I stepped forward, just one step closer and said softly. "Because if you don't, I'll hate you forever - and you know how I am with my grudges." I played all my cards at once, hoping to the high heavens that it would work and that Deacon, despite his murderous side, actually cared.

Mum stayed silent for a long time, holding my gaze and I swallowed, scared witless at what Deacon might say. My palms felt clammy and I felt dizzy. Finally, Mum's jaw locked and she uttered an annoyed breath. "You owe me one, Doll."

Her eyes rolled back, and she fell forward, completely knocked out. I rushed forward to catch her, holding her up by her arms and dragging her until Cade moved me aside and picked her up to put her on the living room sofa. I wiped away the thin layer of nervous sweat on my forehead, relieved and exhausted at the day's work.

"Were you really going to shoot her?"

"I had a feeling Orion would stop," Cade said.

"And what if, say he didn't?"

Cade bowed his head and I understood at once.

"Okay," I whispered, looking down at Mum and thinking of horrible scenarios of where Deacon refused to leave Mum.

Cade placed a blanket over Mum and I hovered anxiously over his shoulder, unable to keep still. "She is going to be okay, isn't she?"

He placed a hand on her forehead, lifting an eyelid and shining a light from the torch he slipped out of his pocket. "She'll be fine," he smiled thinly at me, stepping back. "I think you're safe now. I highly doubt Orion will come back. I'll ask Alex to whip up something tomorrow to stop your mother being taken by Orion anymore but for now I think you should rest; you've had a long day, you must be tired."

"Would Alex be able to do it?"

"Of course, he's done it before." Cade walked out into the hallway, with myself being his shadow. "Stop worrying; your mother is out of danger."

"But how did he control her? I don't get it. You don't just control others like that - not the way he did, it's not normal. It's not possible!" I stressed.

"If I answer your questions something tells me you'll be up all night," Cade opened the door, looking back, his smile turning teasing. "I'm only next door and you have my number. If anything happens - which I doubt - just call me, alright?"

I nodded, feeling numb. "Bye," I murmured, closing the door. I went back to where Mum lay sleeping peacefully and brushed her hair away from her face. She was so beautiful and I couldn't stomach having her in any pain and Deacon...I was in shock at the way he thought it was alright to just control my own mother like that. My anger flared up and I gritted my teeth, feeling ready to burst into flames and destroy everything.

Until a thought threw a bucketful of ice-cold water at me.

Ellie.

I ran up the stairs, shouting. "Ellie? Ellie! Where - oh," I had barged into her room only to hear her soft snores and to see her body sprawled on her bed, covers in a tangled mess. I leaned against the doorway, my shoulders drooping and feeling knackered. Just as I was about to exit the room a small meow had me turning back and despite my exhaustion I cooed. "Aw, what are you doing here?" I picked up the green eyed kitty and it licked my hand, snuggling.

I took it to my room, playing with it for a bit and enjoying watching it chase after a small ball. "Okay, I'm really tired now so you're either going to have to play by yourself or sleep with me."

It looked at me, cocking its head.

I sighed. "Of course, you don't understand, do you?"

It issued a meow as if to deny what I just said and I laughed. "I bet it's cool to be a cat, huh? Sleep all day, get taken cared of and just pooping wherever. No school, no family stress and no dicks like Deacon in your life."

"Hey, where are you going?"

It ambled over to my dresser table, it's tail shaking before a slow hissing sound came from it.

My jaw dropped and my eyes popped, and I groaned in shock and disgust. "You're not...oh god. Please tell me you didn't just pee on my carpet!"

It meowed, licking a paw and smiling satisfactorily.

**** ***** ***** ****

"How late am I?" I asked Cade as I ran up the steps to the school. He looked at his watch, raising an eyebrow and holding the door open for me to bustle through.

"Just twenty minutes,"

"Right. Damn," I muttered, racing to my locker and taking out books and stuffing my jacket in. "Say, were you waiting for me?"

"Yes," he nodded. "There's an emergency assembly and I figured since you're late I'll wait for you so you won't have to worry about why there's no one in your class."

"Thanks," I slammed my locker, already dreading having all those eyes on me once I get into the hall.

"And," Cade added, walking beside me. "I was hoping you'd be able to tell me why your head teacher decided to have an assembly."

I turned to him, surprised. "Don't you know?"

He shook his head. "I'm not part of their little teacher circle. They don't tell me anything other than the safety of the children."

"Oh, well, it's probably just stupid routine checks. They do them every now and again so that everyone knows their place, something about looking good on an inspection report."

Cade hummed beside me. "Ah, right,"

"Okay, I'm going to sneak in. So just stay down and quiet." I ordered Cade as I slowly opened the doors to the hall. It was a vast hall with a stage right down at the bottom and chairs going up in rows, sort of like an opera house but not so grand or magnificent.

I crept in with Cade right behind me, a few looks were thrown at us but not many. As I pulled down my seat, letting out a breath and feeling Cade sit beside me I looked up.

"Hardly anyone's noticed," I commented lowly and turned to look at Cade when he didn't reply.

His face looked like all the blood was drained out of it and his eyes were dark and stormy with his lips mimicking a hard-pressed line. I followed his gaze, seeing my head teacher on stage, addressing the shocked students and teachers alike.

"...retiring. Please welcome your new head teacher, Orion Samuels, who will be taking over from the start of next week." The head teacher, Mr Wright started the applause followed by dazed students and teachers alike, a hurricane of hushed whispers and mixed stares followed. Deacon stepped up to the microphone, grinning wickedly, his eyes swooping the hall, searching.

"Oh..."

"My..."

"Damn it to hell!" Cade interrupted the three star-struck girls sitting near us with his furious growl.

I was too stunned to speak. I blinked a couple of times, opening my mouth only to close it. "Is this - is that - oh, my god. Wow."

Deacon stepped up to the microphone, smoothing down his suit and saying. "Good morning, everyone. I am honoured to be the new school head and I promise I will bring my full 100% to this school, helping it thrive and keeping the students alive and well. I have a plan to improve this school by many ways and I can't wait to get started. Now I don't want to drag this on more than it needs to and waste anymore of your precious lesson time," he laughed, flicking back his hair. "So I'll let Mr Wright finish off."

He stepped back and Mr Wright stepped forward, his comb-over almost slipping forwards as he bounded. "I promise you all I'll send postcards of when I'm holidaying in Morocco,"

We were dismissed. Cade brought up my arm, dragging me out of the hall as a heavy swarm of gossiping students and teachers followed. "Was that for real?"

Cade nodded grimly.

"So, what happens now? I mean, aren't you guys supposed to be protecting the school from Deacon? You've kinda failed, huh? He's head teacher now."

Cade gave me a hard look for stating the obvious. "Not yet, he starts next week...maybe I can do something..."

I patted his arm, making a face. "Good luck,"

Alex came running up, a bewildered look on his face. "Did you guys just-?"

"Yes, Alex," Cade sighed tiredly. "We did."

"So, what happens now?" Alex asked.

I spoke before Cade could. "How did Deacon even convince Mr Wright to retire? He didn't...use him, did he?"

Cade shook his head. "No, he can't use his own body and another's at the same time."

"Oh, so how-?"

"Get to lesson, Beatrice. I'll answer any questions you have later." He strode off with Alex in tow. I rolled my eyes, hitching my backpack higher and doubting what he just promised.

Kelly and Ali caught up with me as I was about to step into class. "Oh, em gee!" She squealed into my ear, dragging me to the back of the class. "Did you see the guy?!"

I made a face. "Yes, Kelly. I did, now please stop screaming in my ear or I will gladly hit you."

"I'm just glad Mr Wright's leaving. He was a dick." Ali sat down on the opposite side of me, leaning forward.

"He was okay," I responded. "I don't like the look of this new head; he seems weird."

"He's hot!" A bunch of girls came scurrying in, all exclaiming and shrieking. Some boys followed behind, fist-touching at the news of Mr Wright retiring. Kelly shot me a smug look. "I saw you sitting at the back, you didn't see him up close like I did."

Just then our teacher came in, fluffing about and waving her arms around. "Quiet, quiet! Mr Wright is coming to some classrooms; he's giving Mr Samuels a tour. They just may well come here!"

I slammed my head to my desk. Was I the only female here who wasn't excited about Deacon?

While our teacher gave out papers and told us to open the textbook at page fifty seven, I glanced out of the window, seeing Cade and Ajax in a heated discussion at the school gates. Ajax looked ready to barge in here, his hands gesturing a mile a minute. There was a knock on the door and Mr Wright popped his head in. "Hello Helen, you won't mind if we come in, do you?"

Our teacher shook her head, her voice rather high as she said. "No, no, come in!"

He opened the door wider, stepping in. Deacon followed close behind, his gaze going to every student. I felt my breath hitch as we locked gazes and his lips tilted upwards at the corners in a smile that only managed to infuriate me. For some reason I felt nervous at having Deacon in the same room as me and I remembered our last unfortunate encounter.

"Bea? Bea!" Kelly hissed, causing me to snap my head towards her. I watched with an annoyed sigh as she grinned. "You were so checking him out!"

"I wasn't..." I said unconvincingly.

She shrugged, a cat-like smile dancing on her lips. "That's okay, cause he was so doing the same to you."

"Sure, whatever," I slouched in my chair, turning to Ali who was quietly doodling on his book. "So, where's Ross?"

"No idea," Ali made a noise. "I think he's snuck outta town. Said something about meeting someone this morning."

"Is he still sniffing?" I asked, lowering my voice.

"Yeah, I think so. I'm not sure. He doesn't really tell me anything anymore."

"Really? What - ow!" I turned to Kelly, glaring and wondering why she kicked me. "What the hell was that for?"

She looked ahead, almost as if she was transfixed. I turned to see Deacon standing there, one hand in his trousers pocket.

"What the hell do you want?" I blurted out, crossing my arms and feeling Kelly's shocked gaze on me.

"Oh, don't mind me, just carry on with your work." He held gazes, a smug smile playing with his lips. "I'm just familiarising myself with this school...what are your names?"

"Kelly, sir."

"Ali,"

"And you?"

"Why don't you just go to hell, sir?" I asked with a forced smile, keeping my voice down. "I'm sure it'll be better than teaching here."

"Bea!" Kelly exclaimed.

Deacon laughed, waving Kelly off. "No, no, I don't mind. I'm sure she was only warning me, weren't you, Doll?"

I gave him my best evil eye, not responding and Deacon leaned forward. "I'll tell you guys a secret, teaching here is going to be a blast. I have lots of fun surprises for you," he winked, and I resisted the urge to stake him with my pen. "I'm going to change the name of this town, starting with this school."

Mr Wright and Deacon left the classroom and the majority of the girls sighed. "Wasn't he just perfect?" Kelly asked, fanning herself with her hand.

I shot her a disgusted look. "Don't talk to me when you're being desperate."

"Why are you so rude to all the fit men?"

"She's not rude to me..."

Kelly rolled her eyes at Ali. "And I wonder why..."

*** **** **** ***

"Who're you waiting for?"

I froze before hissing. "What are you doing here?"

Deacon leaned back, stretching his legs out under the table and kicking mine away. "I heard a rumour Brad Pitt was here, tell me if you see him. I wanna ask if I can bang Jolie; she is so hot."

"Deacon..."

"Why have they named this place the Piano? I don't see any pianos around."

"You are so annoying," I looked around, trying to spot Cade.

"Oh, I wouldn't look for your three boyfriends if I were you. I may or may not have sent them on a wild goose chase."

"Would you mind if I spilt this drink on you?" I asked sweetly.

He smiled right back. "Only if you'd be willing to lick it off my body, Doll."

I grimaced, looking away before turning back to him. "So, head teacher huh? How'd you land that?"

"I have to pay my bills somehow. It was either this or being a stripper - and the damn pole kept breaking."

"Fascinating. So, uh, you didn't happen to, oh, I don't know, do something to Mr Wright for him to give you the job?"

He smiled wickedly. "Now what gave you that idea?"

I grounded my teeth together. "If there weren't anybody around, I swear I'd -"

"You'd what, Doll?" Deacon leaned forward, his face pleasant although his eyes were hard. "Huh? Kiss me again?"

"I hate you."

"Get in line, Doll."

"I can't believe you used my Mum like that." I spat, exhaling furious flames.

"Oh, calm down," Deacon waved me down. "It's not my fault. She was basically open. All I had to do was visit her a few times and she was practically ready to use."

"Open? What do you mean? I thought she couldn't see or hear you?"

"She can't. Only when she's asleep. I've been wearing her down for a long time. She's basically like my puppet, a dang fine puppet."

I gripped my glass so hard I was surprise it didn't shatter. Willing myself not to jump up and smash it on his cocky face, I repeated. "Wearing her down?"

"Yeah, yeah," Deacon said distractedly as a blonde waitress walked past. "Hey babe! Get me a bottle of your finest, will you?"

She smiled, nodding and he watched her go. I snapped my fingers in his face. "Enough with the ass staring! What do you mean by wearing her down?"

He blinked, turning back to me and whistling. "That was a nice ass."

"Deacon, you dick. Think with your mind, not with your-"

"Excuse me?" He looked affronted. "I'll have you know -- wow, your face is all red, Doll. You look like you're about to combust."

"What have you been doing to my mother?" I asked lowly with rage bubbling beneath my words.

"I can appear to someone in their dreams. If I visit enough and with the right words I can make a person believe what is a dream is actually real. It was so easy with your mum, she was so tired and exhausted; she believed anything and everything that came out of my mouth."

"What - what did you say to her?"

"It's a long story."

I shot him my most hatred glare. "I have time."

He sighed. "Long story short, she's unable to see me while awake because I may or may not have told her that if she admitted to seeing me while awake she's insane. And I've gotten so close to her I can use her body while she's asleep. It's pretty awesome actually - what the hell!"

Luckily, the glass didn't smash instead my coke had drenched a shocked Deacon. I stood up, smiling at Deacon for the sake of the small audience we had acquired while poison spewed out of my mouth. "Leave my mother alone. I don't care who you are or what freaky crap you can do, you mess with my family and I may or may not hesitate to make your life hell."

I walked away, not looking back at Orion's locked jaw or his murderous eyes that followed me out.

** *** **** *** **

"Orion is in the Piano." I told Cade as soon as he picked up his phone.

"What - how do you know?"

"I just met him." I said shortly. "You told me yesterday Alex can stop my Mum from being used. How?"

"He's still working on that-"

"Tell him to hurry." I snapped, ending the call. I leaned against the wall, closing my eyes and battling with my conflicting mind. The amount of anger I had building inside of me was ready to explode and I couldn't - I couldn't control myself. How could he even think to use my mother like that?

"Damn!" I yelled, slamming my fist against a sign telling people to clean up after their dogs.

"That anger is going to get you nowhere, Doll."

I stilled, breathing heavily before slowly turning to see him watching me. I couldn't take the deathly glare off my face even if I tried.

He had on new clothes and he notice the look I gave him. He snickered, smoothing down his shirt. "See what you did? I had to kill someone because of you. Don't worry I gave him my clothes in exchange for his. Of course there was a struggle at first..."

Orion smiled darkly, the wind lifting his rich golden-brown locks before setting them back down and his eyes were storming and cloudy. He took a step forward, holding out his hand. His voice was low and husky as he asked. "Would you like to come with me? I want to show you something."

"I'd rather go to hell."

"Well, that can be arrange, my sweet Doll." And then he lunged forward...

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

1.2M 24.8K 52
Samantha Riley has been a tomboy ever since she could walk and her parents divorced when she was almost one year old. Twelve years later, she wants t...
14K 938 32
Book one in a two book series. Sandra is a firm believer in things that aren't magical. Ghosts don't exist, neither do demons, nothing supernatural...
178 100 39
Silver starts her adventure at age 14 as it was a rule that all must leave thier houses at the ages. Silver was very young when she discovers somethi...
273 28 11
Ally has lived a normal life. Other then her headaches, will to stay away from other people, and the weird way light acts around her, she's completel...