On Purpose

By cutesy_chick

A common story about an uncle boing having to hear Maya constantly try to change his mind about her. More

Boing-mas eve (1)
Blush child (2)
Tourist girl movement (3)
Jealously is your new best friend(4)
Maya town is a no go (5)
After maya town (6)
Family game night (7)
A rock and a maya (8)
Its my life too (9)
Its not just a crush (10)
The big whoa
My own way
Exactly opposite
Going in circles
Its about time
Short and sweet
The unexplainable
Weighing down
The upset
Say what?
New year new nothing
Not another cliche
Transformation ready
Hit the road
The long wait.
Down hill
Wrong way
Sitting ducks
Make me
New blue
Ripping heart strings
up and away
Tensions a charm
The burmuda maya-angle
Ice cream face
Ignorance bliss
Undivided sass
Attempt
Dinner 101
Bless this mess
What a rush
The comeback
Sleepover
Take a leap

Into motion

4.8K 103 13
By cutesy_chick

After a while of standing around like an idiot, Maya walks to Josh. "I want to go home."

"But we just got here. What's wrong?"Josh puts his hand on her cheek.

She moves quickly and starts to walk away.  Josh sighs and follows her.

"You is what's wrong. Aaron made a point to me. Do you like me because of me? Or is it because someone else likes me that it makes you jealous so you have to take me away? Do you not want me to be happy?" She stops to look at him.

Josh frowns. "I can't believe you would think that."

"Well you're very suspicious. The fact that one minute you confess your feelings to me and the next your with Mariah again."

"It's complicated, Maya."He mumbles.

"How so? Playing with someone else's feelings isn't okay."She snaps.

"But yet your doing the same thing to poor Aaron right?"He rolls his eyes.

Maya silences and looks down. "I didn't mean to. You meant to. There's a difference."

"I only dated Mariah so that my brother would think that I didn't like you."

"Why? That's stupid."Maya looks at him dumb founded.

"He started having suspicions.I couldn't let him think that."He admits.

"So you're embarrassed to be with me?"She scoffs.

"Well...Maya, you're three years younger than me, you're a kid."

"Kid or not,three years younger or not, feelings are what matter. But yeah you're right, I'm just a kid. A kid that you took to homecoming. A kid you confessed your feelings for not too long ago."She tucks a strand of hair behind her ear.

Josh frowns. "I don't want to disappoint Corey."

"Okay, I understand. Just take me home." She whispers as they get into the car.

Josh starts it up and looks at Maya. "It's hard for me too you know? I have strong feelings for you but I have to pull back."

"You don't have to explain. Just exposing that you're embarrassed was the icing on the cake."She mumbles.

"Aaron seems like a good kid. I think you should see him."Josh frowns.

Maya notices his reaction and holds his hand. "Can you just promise something?"

"Promise what?"Josh's voice cracks from nervousness.

"That when I'm 18, you take me on a date."Maya chuckles.

"You've got yourself a deal."Josh smiles and looks at her.

Suddenly big blurry lights appear ahead.

Josh quickly looks back to the road, eyes wide, trying to turn as fast as he can.

A hard hit sends them into shock.

And the last thing heard was Maya scream before the car tumbled.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89.2K 2.7K 32
a three year age difference has maya questioning her feelings for joshua matthews ▷ joshaya
150K 4.5K 64
Cover by @queen_Dez08 She is famous, He is the body guard that was hired to protect her. She was somebody who wanted out of all the fame and the glor...
84.1K 1.2K 11
A few short stories of Josh and Maya's relationship. Some ups and some downs Please follow so you can get updates as the stories progress. I do not o...
537 19 7
[COMPLETED] Seven part short story. I got bored and put this together. Hope you like and enjoy it!! ***TRIGGER WARNING*** this story will involve dom...