Ishq, Pyaar aur Love ❤️ {#Wat...

By LadkiBeautiful_m

Highest ranking- #120 on 06/25/16 This is a sequel to my first book, Ishq Wala Love.... I hope this book will... More

Note to Readers!!
Sana's sad birthday!
Birthday Girl
A Day Full Of Surprises!
The Date!
Messing up and Treat
BABY pink!
Gulaabo
Because I Care....
Jaaneman Aah!
Coonoor Part 1
Sorry!
I'm a strong woman!
Bonfire Mess
I want you!
New book 🙈
Family Planning!
MERA HAPPY BUDDAY
Duriyaan
A little problem over here
HEY

Pool Fun

596 49 29
By LadkiBeautiful_m

Abhi's P.O.V.
"So how do I look?" She stared at herself in the mirror.
"Should I say the truth or should I lie?" I smirked.
"Ughhh just tell me." She groaned.
"You look great babe." Yup, so great that I just wanna hold her and kiss her all day.
"Is it too much for a pool party?" She hesitated.
"Tu sach mein fashion designer hi hai na?" (You really are a fashion designer na?)
"Yeah but.... I always feel that I don't look good." She frowned.

She is my stupid girl, but she is the cutest.
"Do you want me to show you how you look?" I asked softly.
She tilted her face up and nodded.

I pulled her close to me and kissed every single corner and curve of her body. I needed to prove to her that she IS beautiful, from the inside and outside. She needs to stop thinking so much about herself. I twirled her around until she was giggling in a beautiful rhythm.

"So what do you think?" I asked, putting her down.
"That I'm the most beautiful person in the world, because I have the most beautiful man with me." She smiled and revealed her little dimples.

"Abhi chalna hai ki kuch special kare? I mean just you and me.... In one room. Ah! Sounds amazing"

"Abhiiiiiiiiii no! No! No! No! Chaloooo" I couldn't tell if she was mad or blushing.

--------------------------------

We walked to the pool area and we were mind blown! Latest pop music blasting through speakers, the sun blaring with heat, the pool was calm and quiet as everyone sipped their cocktails and giggled in sync.

(I've been here and it's even more awesome in real life 🙈)

We walked over to the rest of the gang like little children.

We were all having so much fun, catching up, masti and that regular chill vibe with us. This was a great plan.

I could see Sana smiling and giggling through the corner of my eyes, looks like she was having loads of fun. She looked great with that ever so shining glow she carried with her.

"Bro, let's go play some games!! I miss our college days yaar! How we used to play water sports and Vinay would always excuse himself from playing just because he wanted to spend time with Kushi!" Rohan reminded everyone of our beautiful teenage memories, I still remember the day I bumped into Sana, and then the bullies, and when we had a big misunderstanding between us because of my cousin, and how we patched up, then I brought her to Delhi. I wish I could relive these moments. I wish I could see them again.

"Abhi! Where you at??" She snapped her fingers in front of me breaking me from my trance. Well, just see the power of love, every time I think of her, she appears!
"Huh? Umm.. nothing."

"You know you act like a little kid sometimes?" She crossed her arms.
"Oh is it? I can show you my adult side as well, Misssss Sssssana." I pulled her closer in the backseat of my Rov.... Ok ok I'll stop!

--------------
Sana's P.O.V.

The girls were just lounging around the beach chairs as we gossiped and talked.
Since everyone was busy tanning and Kushi was the only one standing, I decided to have fun.

I pushed her with great force into the pool as she screamed. I laughed my heart out seeing her face.
Until I realized, she was struggling to swim... wait what? Does she even know how to swim??

Her hands and feet moved around and I could sense that she was needing oxygen.

"Vinayyyy!!!! Helpppp!!" I screamed out loud.

Everyone rushed to the scene and Vinay, even without looking at me, jumped in the cold pool and carried Kushi safely out of the water. But it was a little late, Kushi already had fainted!
Guilt pierced me as I watched him giving her CPR treatment.

She finally woke up and was taken to her room for rest.

"Are you fucking stupid?? How could you do this to her huh? You dumb woman! Did you even know she had a phobia of water and swimming pools? Did you even bother asking her? FOR FUCK's SAKE WHAT IF SOMETHING HAPPENED TO HER? WHAT IF I HADN'T REACHED HERE ON TIME HUH?" He shouted in front of everyone, his eyes raging with anger.

I shivered in fear and guilt.

How could I even do this?? I'm such a useless, clumsy, stupid and dumb girl. What if Kushi lost her life because of me??
I ran away from there as fast as my feet could carry me.

---------------
Abhi's P.O.V.
"Sana! Sana??" I ran after her looking for her.
Oh god! Why did Vinay have to shout on her? It wasn't even her fault.

And there she was, leaning on the railing.

I quietly went up to her and stood beside her.

"Tumhari naak beh rahi hai." (How the fuck do I translate this. 😂) I said softly, without making eye contact, and offered her the tissue.

She sniffed away her tears and wiped them off.

"Sana don't cry na please. You promised me." I stroked her hair gently.
"I feel so guilty. What if something worse had happened? I should've not done that Abhi, I'm so stupid... I...." and the self blame went on and on.

"Shh! Shush! Come on Sana, what's done is done, just be careful next time. And about Vinay, don't worry I will talk to him. Okay?" I cupped her face in my large hands.

She hid her face in my chest like she always does when she feels low.

"There's something on your face."
"What??" She brushed her face, looking for it.
"Pull your cheeks widely, like this."

She copied me slowly and there appeared her cute little smile. The only thing I was craving to see.

"What is it??" She asked.
"Your smile is back." I smirked.
She chuckled and smiled even wider.

------------------

EXACTLY 1000 WORDS LOL!

I don't have anything to say except for

S S S S
O O O O
R R R R
R R R R
Y Y Y Y

✌🏻️

Next update will be fast!!!! 💖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

778K 77K 95
Sana is a well known actress working in the Bollywood industry from a young age. She has everything, money and fame but no real family. She craves fo...
84.4K 10.4K 28
© All Copyright reserved to the writer, @PoohBear8435 only. Please do not copy, distribute or publish any of my work in any form. They say it's diffi...
92.5K 13.4K 55
What happens when Sidharth Shukla, a famous RJ, and Sana Mukherjee, a bengali girl, are forced to marry each other because of their families? He is a...
1.1M 98.5K 175
Mine Series (Book1) If you want to read something cute and full of love. Then read this book. You gonna love it. A unique and different character of...